Caught in the Office Ch. 02

Story Info
Jason’s office humiliation continues.
2k words
4.46
6.2k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhhhhnnnnnhhhhb fuck fuck fucccccvk" Jason almost screamed. The dildo was back, terrorizing his asshole, this time strapped to his girlfriend. April wasn't holding back with the dildo. Her dominant nature was coming out with full force and she was really giving it to Jason.

It didn't take much after his late night session in the office for Jason to turn into a full butt slut. April watched the video he filmed and immediately wanted to try it out for herself. That Friday she surprised him with the strap on on harness after work. Jason was already loose and eager from the day prior and quickly accepted the whole thing again. By Saturday Jasón was begging to be fucked. April wasn't the type to hold back and immediately began to rip Jason in half. She had long fantasized about dominating a man in this way. Making him vulnerable and compliant and asserting her own dominance.

Jason eagerly took the strap. After April bottomed out his body language begged for more. Soon April was fucking him prone on the bed while he brought one knee up so April would have even more access. As she fucked he rubbed his rock hard cock on the bed. Eventually he squirted, his cock plastered between the bed and his stomach.

After they were finished April pulled out and have Jason's ass a hard slap to make the whole thing more demeaning. She had her boyfriend right where she wanted him. Jason let out another deep, feminine moan and reached back to feel his used asshole. It was definitely different then it has ever felt before.

"Now get me off baby" April directed him. Jason jumped to worship her pussy as she pulled off the strap on.

...

MONDAY

The clock had barely hit 10 and Jason already had a text from Victor. As soon as he saw it Jason got a little tense.

VICTOR: Good morning baby. Did you bring your toy for me again?

JASON: Hey man, no not today lol

JASON: And hey about that. That was really a one time thing. I'm so sorry you had to see that.

VICTOR: What? You didn't bring it!?

VICTOR: I told you baby. You don't have a choice.

JASON: That's fucked up man.

VICTOR: More fucked up then pleasuring yourself at work? Wait until management hears about this.

JASON: You're right I'm sorry Sir.

VICTOR: I'll meet you in your office tonight. We need to talk.

Jason was sweating. For some reason he thought the whole thing with Victor was going to go away. Trying to refocus back on his work he noticed that his dick was hardening in his pants.

...

THAT EVENING

Jason kept working away at his desk waiting on Victor. Everyone else had gone home already but this wasn't usual. Jason was used to putting in the work. April would probably text him soon wondering where he was.

Victor walked in already grinning. "Hey baby, you thought I'd forget?"

"No Sir" Jason responded compliantly. "I just assumed you were joking."

"Never baby, I'm dying to see that ass. I was thinking about it all weekend."

"What do you want me to do man? I don't know what you want I'm not gay."

"I don't care what f you're gay or not. You clearly like using your man pussy and you clearly don't mind if anyone sees you."

Jason was astonished, in disbelief someone would refer to an asshole like that.

"In fact let me take a look, pull down your pants.

Jason silently stood up and began undo his belt to pull down his pants. Before he could get there Victor cut him off: "over here in front of your desk where I can see you." Jason walked over and Victor directed him to "turn around." He was standing in front of his desk with Victor behind him still by the doorway. The glass walls of the high end office had never made him feel more vulnerable. Was he going to get caught again? This time clearly preforming for Victor.

He unlatched his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. "Bend over" Victor demanded. Jason placed his hands on the front of his desk, propping his ass up. Victor flipped up the back of his blue office button down shirt for a better view. "There's that pretty white ass" Victor said laughing.

The scene was ridiculous. Jason bent over on his own desk, ass out, for the office's janitor to ogle, his chinos puddled around his ankles and brown loafers. Jason did look amazing though. All the way up his muscular calfs, thighs, and plump muscle ass was on display. His muscular lower back well defined at his ass cheeks. Victor found Jason's pale skin, a light blond body hair delicious. It felt good to have the sexy, white boy yuppie in this position.

"Hold it." Victor demanded. He had pulled out his phone and was snapping a picture of Jason's ass. He then reached out and parted Jason's cheeks with one hand, his fingers grazing a deep part of Jason's ass crack. He then took another picture with Jason's ass hole clearly visible. In the picture Victor's dark rough hands contrasted with Jason's succulent white ass. After pulling his hand away Victor gave the ass in front of him a light slap for good measure. Jason accepted it all silently. Even the light slap left a bright red mark.

"There you go man I think we are good." Jason said still bent over. He was fine with that, he didn't have to make eye contact with Victor.

"No we're not good baby. I told you I love that ass we are just getting started."

"That's fucked up man. You know I'm not gay."

"I'm not gay either baby. We're just enjoying ourselves."

Victor reached back at Jason this time between his legs he wrapped his hand around Jason's balls and the top of his cock and found it was hardening.

To Jason's defense, bending over and exposing his ass like that would have gotten him hard in any context. But now it was making his "not gay" defense harder to justify.

Victor laughed at him "what's this baby?"

Jason didn't respond. He was a little mad at himself for being hard from this humiliating ordeal.

"Turn around for me know."

Jason stood up and faced Victor. Victor stepped closer and reached his hand back out jerking Jason off with one hand and rubbing his own crotch with the other. Jason just accepted Victor's hand on his growing cock. Eventually he unbuttoned his own pants and pulled his own dick out.

Jason was trying not to look directly at Victor but when he pulled his cock out he took a look. Victor had a massive cock. It was just getting hard but hanging out about 8 inches in front of him. Victor, cock was uncut, had a deep dark color and bright pink head, and sprouted from a nest of dark black public hair. As Victor jerked his cock it got even bigger, capping out at about 10 inches. Jason had never been self conscious about about his size but looking at Victor's cock his six inches felt tiny.

Victor caught him looking at it: "what do you think?"

"You're massive man."

"Touch it"

Jason reached over and grabbed Victor's cock and started to jerk him off like he was doing to him. Jason's six inches felt half as big next to Victor's giant brown cock.

"What do you think baby? You like it?"

"You're huge."

"I know baby, like that dildo you fuck."

Jason again didn't respond. He didn't like what Victor was implying. But the situation wasn't lost on him. Here he was jerking off with another man, admiring his big cock.

Almost moving on autopilot Jason pulled out his phone. Here let's watch a video and swiped to his camera roll. He propped his phone up on the desk so they could both watch. It was a video of him on his back, his hard cock resting on his belly by his blond treasure trail. Soon April comes into frame, wearing the dildo on her strap on harness. Neither April or Jason's face was visible. Jason wanted Victor to see that what he does isn't gay. His girlfriend fucked his ass.

"Oh yeah that's what I'm taking about" Victor said in disbelief.

In the video Jason's legs were already in the air but April pushed them back further. She rubbed the tip of the dildo at the entrance of Jason's hole, teasing him. April started pushing her strap on into Jason. April was topless in the video and her breasts were visible for both of them to enjoy. She looked amazing standing over Jason. Both Victor and Jason were loving the video.

Victors pace quickened admiring April's beautiful body. In turn Jason started jerking off Victor faster too. Aprils stokes into Jason in the video were also getting faster.

"Woooooooweeee you really take it buddy" Victor said with a whistle.

April was already fucking Jason hard while he jerked his rock hard cock off. His whole body rocking back and fourth as he took it, legs shaking in the air. April wrapped her arms around his legs for more leverage. Then started jerking his cock off herself.

At that point Jason's cock erupted. The combination humiliation of being naked in front of Victor and letting him watch his girlfriend ass fuck him like that pushed him over the edge. Jason had cum being jerked off by another man, watching a video of himself being fucked.

"Goooood boy" Victor said grinning. The little cum that made it on to his finger tips was brought to his mouth here he licked it. Victor then focused on his own cock and watching Jason continue to get fucked.

A couple moments later Victor came as well. Shooting a bigger load all over the floor. In shame Jason watched the whole thing closely, seeing Victors massive cock shoot cum everywhere. After he finished Victor walked back out side of the office and grabbed a towel from his cart. He wiped off his cock and then threw the towel at Jason.

"Go ahead baby clean up."

Same as the other day, Jason dropped down yo all fours and began wiping up the cum from all over the floor. His pants were still around his ankles so Victor again got a great view of Jason's ass and hole.

He put his own cock away, zipped up, and then addressed Jason still on the floor: "you need to bring your dildo back baby I want to watch you again."

"Yes Sir" Jason said compliantly. He was giving up the grift. It was clear he had enjoyed what had gone down that evening.

Victor reached down, gave Jason's ass one more smack and then turned around and left. When he finished Jason he threw the towel in the trash, pulled up his pants, and grabbed his phone to leave. As he was walking out he noticed a text from April:

APRIL: Where are you baby?

...

THAT NIGHT

Jason spilled to April everything that had happened earlier and last week. Victor's blackmail and his debasement in front of him. Jason was a bad liar and he didn't have a good excuse as to why he was so late that particular day.

April was originally appalled but then the thought of her boyfriend in a compromising position like that began to turn her on. She imagined the look on his face being caught by the Janitor, how he looked fucking himself at his desk, all of it. Her pussy was getting moist just thinking about it.

"You are definitely brining your dildo back there honey. I don't think you have much of a choice."

"Really April?"

"Yes honey" April responded giggling. "He's really got you."

April paused. Jason noticed the change in her demeanor. Her concern has turned into something mischievous.

"In fact, I really want to meet him."

END