Caught in the Office Ch. 03

Story Info
Part three, Jason sucks cock.
2.4k words
4.66
10k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 05/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pulled April's panties aside and dove in. She had pulled her short skirt up to her waist and spread her legs giving Jason ample room to begin worshiping her pussy. With her black lace panties aside and her slit available Jason got to work. April's dominant personality had trained Jason to become an expert pussy eater and the act always made him very horny. April was never afraid to give Jason directions, hold his head in place, or chastise him when he was doing a bad job. April's training even led to Jason worshiping her asshole with his tongue something he had never thought he would do before they started dating.

Today was different than one of their usual sessions. April was seated in an office chair and Jason was on all fours again worshiping from under a desk, his desk. April had come to visit him after work with the dual goal of meeting the Janitor that had been tormenting her submissive boyfriend.

Earlier that day Victor again texted Jason demanding that he stay late again and asked if he brought the dildo like he had requested. Jason just reposed "yes Sir," feigning that the dilos was coming with his hot, dominant girlfriend. Jason could barely focus on work. He couldn't stop imagining what would go down that night.

Around 7:30 April showed up at his office door. She had clearly gotten ready for the evening, wearing a short sexy skirt and a top that showed off her cleavage. She looked like they were about to go out on a date. She came over and gave Jason a kiss, put her bag down on a chair in the corner, and then immediately started issuing orders.

"Get naked baby"

Jason began stripping his clothes off. He had given up on trying to defy orders, either from April or Victor. It was clear they both had him under their thumb. He took off his shirt exposing his muscular chest. April smiled, enjoying the show. He then kicked off his shoes and his pants. Standing in his lycra boxer briefs he again looked at April, hoping for some kind of relief. "Keep going" was all she said. Jason pulled off his boxers, exposing his rapidly hardening cock.

While he had been doing a lot in the office in the past couple of days. He had never been completely naked. He felt so much more exposed like this. It made him so anxious to be naked in his workplace and made him more inclined to follow instructions. Jason was fit, he was tall, had broad shoulders, and a muscular chest that led to a narrow waist. He had light chest hair around his pecs and belly that was slightly ginger in places. He looked very appetizing naked but April pretended not to show any interest, not wanting to break her dominant attitude. Instead she walked over to Jason's desk and took a seat.

"Get under here and start kissing my pussy honey" she demanded.

Jason again got on all fours and crawled under his own desk butt ass naked. April hiked up her skirt and Jason knew what to do. He didn't need to be asked.

April felt good like this, she felt powerful. Her boyfriend at her beck and call and her in complete control. She smiled to herself and began to moan from her boyfriend's pleasuring.

Eventually Victor came by. April didn't know what she was expecting but Victor didn't look how she imagined. He was in his 40 so more mature looking but not unattractive. Even though he was in his work coveralls she could tell he was well built even though he had a bit of a beer belly. He was very masculine looking with greying hair and a five o'clock shadow. A contrast with her boyfriend.

Victor thought something was wrong who was this women sitting at Jason's desk. Then she smiled at him. Victor knew something was up. He was originally going to turn around fearing she was some IT person or something but the way she looked at him made him think otherwise. When he walked in she greeted him: "so you're the one who has been tormenting my boyfriend."

The look of surprise and happiness on Victor's face made April laugh.

"Yes ma'am, I hope you don't mind I've been trying to get a piece of that ass for myself."

"Of course not, I'm not the jealous type" April responded, again laughing.

"Where is he?"

"JASON get out here" April demanded trying to make it as humiliating as possible.

Jason crawled out from under the desk. April giggled and Victor let out a deep laugh. He stood beside April, hard as a rock, naked as the day he was born. The laughter made him red in the face.

"You have him so well trained." Victor commented.

"You're right. It's amazing what can happen with a little discipline" April responded.

Jason was scared to add anything. He was just going to let this conversation play out among his "superiors."

"I heard you really liked one of the videos we took over the weekend."

"Yes ma'am. It was even hotter than seeing him do it to himself. He takes it so well."

"He was really naughty showing that to you and really naughty for getting caught in the first place" April responded again giggling.

Forget that April was the one who made Jason use the dildo at work anyway, she liked talking about him like he was an insolent child to embarrass him even more.

"I brought a surprise for you Victor" she added. "Jason look go get what's in my bag."

"Yes Mistress" Jason responded as he was trained to do and walked over to her purse. He pulled out April's strap-on, his dildo already strapped in. He brought it over to April. She was standing up and pulling down her skirt. Jason handed it to her and she slid it on.

"You look amazing like that. Warrior queen" Victor told.

While the comment was cheesy April appreciated it. The strap-on definitely made her feel powerful.

"I brought lube. Get yourself ready for me." April again demanded of Jason.

"Yes Mistress" Jason again responded walking back to her bag. His cock had stayed hard the whole time from the anticipation. Grabbing the lube from the bag he squirted some on his fingers then started rubbing it around the outside of his hole before sticking a few fingers in. After he walked back over to April, squirted more on his hand and started lubing up the strap-on.

Victor couldn't believe it. Never in his life did he imagine that he would come to work and see one of the associates he cleaned up after take it up the ass and then matter of days be watching him get fucked by his own girlfriend. Victor wasn't going to let this moment pass, he had to rub it in Jason's face. "Are you excited buddy?

Jason didn't respond, he was too embarrassed, he just kept lubing up the strap-on dildo.

"Answer him" April demanded of Jason.

"Yes Sir, I'm very excited. I love when April uses her strap on on me."

Victor laughed. April has to cut in "you love getting fucked honey."

"Yes Mistress, I loved getting fucked." He was willing to start admitting it.

"You love getting fucked and you love showing off for Victor."

Jason wasn't so quickly to confirm that one. April saw his hesitation and added: "I know you do baby. Look how hard you are still."

She had a point. Jason was still hard as a rock. He just responded "Yes Mistress."

Victor was still cackling. Now he has started to rub his hardening cock through his pants.

"Bend over here" April said pointing at the front of the desk. It was a similar position as the day prior. Jason complied, bending over his own desk to present his ass, and April walked behind him with her giant strap-on sticking out in front of her. Victor walked around the two so he could get a side view of what was about to go down.

April started rubbing the tip of the plastic cock up and down Jason's lubed up ass crack.

"Are you ready baby?"

"Yes Mistress."

April pushed her plastic cock in. Jason moaned, loud, embarrassing himself. He had come to crave the initial discomfort and then the feeling of relief when his ass finally accepted the dildo. Victor again laughed at Jason, this time at his moans, humiliating him even more. April continued to push into Jason and soon Victor was basically cat calling Jason, still pawing his crotch. "Take it baby" "I know you want it" it was all so incredibly hot but humiliating for Jason. April was loving it too. She had full power over her boyfriend, and an audience seeing her power over him, she was glowing.

By the time April bottomed out Victor had pulled his cock out through his fly. He was jerking furiously. April held it for a second and then gave Jason a hard slap on the ass making Victor cackle again and say "fuck yeah, you own that ass." April, taking it up a notch, asked Jason: "what do you say?"

"Thank you mistress, thank you for fucking me."

April started plowing Jason. It was amazing how accepting his asshole had become over the past week, he he become a butt slut. The anal torment again Jade Jason moaning: "unhhhhhnnhhhhjh" this made April fuck even harder.

After a few minutes of this April's pace slowed. She started pulling in and out slowly, teasing Jason. Then she pulled him up off the desk by his shoulder. The scene was almost comical. Standing up April's strap on sat almost all the way in Jason. He was much taller the her, so it looked hilarious, the little domme with her tall muscular boy toy on her dick in front of her. Jason's cock still stuck out in front of him hard as a rock. In this position he started to bounce back and forth on April while jerking off, he really wanted this.

April repositioned him so that he was facing Victor and then pushed his back so he bent back down. Victor was still furiously jerking insulting Jason. The symbolism wasn't lost on either of them. Here was this powerful, YUPPIE, dude getting fucked up the ass by his more powerful girlfriend and in front of a Latino janitor, in his own office nonetheless. It was complete role reversal and both April and Victor felt good on top. Jason also felt good in his new role, in a strange masochistic kind of way.

April started fucking again and demanded: "suck him Jason."

"No April, come on I'm not gay."

April just laughed. "You're getting fucked honey, come on on, it's not that big of leap."

Victor saw the look of terror on Jason's face but just wagged his cock his cock at him.

Giving up, Jason reached out, took Victors cock in his hand, and then brought it to his mouth. Both Victor and April said in unison "good boy."

The taste immediately hit Jason. It was lightly salty and funky, a little gross. He licked Victors head, trying to take as little as possible in his mouth. Victor just laughed and pushed more in. Jason was forced to begin blowing for real, choking on Victors massive cock. April had her hand ok the back of his head, pushing him into Victor. Between the both of them Jason was soon deepthroating Victor.

April continued to plow his ass while this was all happening. Even though he was a little bit disgusted, Jason continued to jerk himself off. He was really turned on.

April again spanked Jason's ass as a reward. Victor giggled and demanded "take it baby take it" now pumping his cock in and out of Jason's mouth. Jason kept moaning, now muffled by the cock in his mouth.

The scene was turning Victor on so much it wasn't going to take much to make him cum. Jason tasted Victor's super salty precum soon enough. Victor then held the back of Jason's head, tight, and came. Jason tried to force himself off but Victor held him still. Victors load flood Jason's mouth. Jason felt like he was going to throw up and spit most of it out on the floor. "You need to learn to swallow baby" Victor said pulling out.

April continued pumping hard and demand "now you cum Jason" while he was still recovering from the oral assault. "Yes Mistress" Jason responded, Victors cum still falling from his mouth.

The simulation on his prostate was enough and Jason erupted with his own load shooting all over the floor. Victor and April both cheered still laughing at Jason.

After pulling out Jason dropped to his knees out of breath. His thighs hurt from bending in that position so long and his asshole burned. In addition he felt an irritation in the back of his throat, he was thoroughly used.

Victor again threw a towel at Jason. "Clean up know baby."

...

April had gone to the bathroom to freshen up. She couldn't stop smiling to herself. Even she was surprised how far things had gone with Jason and Victor, and how compliant Jason had been. They were definitely entering a new phase of their relationship.

Leaving the bathroom she ran into Victor. "Hey man thank you for going along with all that."

"Along with it!? that was one of the hottest experiences of my life." Victor had never really seen a dynamic like that in a couple. A submissive man and a dominant women, a whole new door had been open for him.

"I know, I'm a little worried for Jason. I don't think I'm going to give something like this up."

April and Victor also exchanged numbers. This was the start of something very fun they were going to have together.

...

April walked back to Jason's office and saw that he was dressed again. It was funny seeing him back in his work clothes after all that. He was gathering his things and had a meek look on his face.

April walked up behind him, grabbed his lower back, then spun and kissed him. "That is was amazing honey."

"Yeah it was" Jason said still embraced. "I can't believe I did all that."

"Me neither. But it was really sexy. You know I love when you serve me like that."

"I know Mistress, I love it too."

Jason usually reserved that language when they were in the thick of a sexual moment. Hearing him say it now was different. Something had really changed.

April smiled. "Let's go home baby. We have a lot to discuss."

End