Caught In The Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily opened her eyes and looked over at them. She couldn't work out if she was more embarrassed about being caught like this, or having to admit she still was. She simply nodded yes.

"You wouldn't have thought so the way she was going with that dildo," Jack exclaimed.

Sarah walked closer to her, looking down at her as she lay sprawled across their bed. She reached down and picked up the discarded G-string, and put it to her nose, breathing in deeply. She handed them to Jack, who did likewise. Sarah sat on the end of the bed, next to Emily's prone body. She pointed Jack to sit on the other side of Emily.

"We, or rather Jack, could help you out with that if you want?" Sarah said, resting her hand lightly on Emily's thigh and making her flinch, "Who is John anyway?"

John. How did she know?

"How long have you been there?" Emily asked.

"Outside the door listening? A few minutes, long enough to know it was John you were hoping was with you," Sarah answered.

"I heard the door open and close a few times, so Sarah suggested we come and see if you were okay," Jack added.

As he spoke, he rested his hand on Emily's other thigh. Emily flinched again, then braced as she felt the dildo being pulled slowly from her, Sarah holding it up, examining it, then putting it by her mouth to lick Emily's juices from it.

"Hmm, she tastes as good as she smells," she told Jack.

Emily watched on a little bemused as Sarah worked the dildo into her mouth, taking it all down effortlessly. Confident that the dildo was clean now, Sarah removed it and placed it on the bed.

"So, would you like our help then?" Sarah asked again.

Feeling the bed move, Emily turned to see Jack undoing his trousers and gripping his cock, pulled it into sight, holding it steady. She felt her wrist being held, her arm being moved, and her hand wrapped around Jack's cock. She gasped; it was warmer to the touch than she'd been expecting.

"Have you ever been with a boy at all?" Sarah asked.

"No, that's the first cock I've ever held," Emily mumbled shyly, nodding towards the dildo.

Sarah still held her wrist lightly and started moving it so she stroked Jack's cock. After a few strokes, she moved her hand and let Emily carry on herself. Emily watched Jack screw his face up as his cock started to stiffen in her hand, until he was fully erect. Now he was around an inch longer than the dildo. Emily stared as her hands caressed it, the feel of the veins rubbing the palms of her hand, then felt Sarah's hands stroking her inner thighs.

Her fingers traced higher, tantalisingly close to her pussy, and as Emily pushed her hips to meet Sarah's fingers, simultaneously Sarah and Jack leaned over and took a nipple each into their mouths. Emily's head fell back, her mouth open wide, and she felt the bed move once more. Fingers gently entered her wetness, teasing into her, soft kisses tracing down her body from her heaving chest to her clit.

Emily felt a hand on her cheek and opened her eyes to look. Jack knelt over her, cock in hand, pointing his erection to Emily's mouth. Gasping, she looked down the bed to Sarah, who simply smiled and nodded, before sliding her tongue over Emily's clit.

Jack teased his cock by her mouth, letting Emily take him in at her own pace. She remembered how she'd worked the dildo and tried to do the same, spurred on by the feelings she had from Sarah playing with her pussy. Shortly after, her mouth clamped shut on Jack's cock as she came, her cries subdued.

Emily felt herself being pulled up and off the bed, then turned around. Now Jack sat on the edge, cock in hand stroking it slowly while watching on. Sarah pushed Emily down, encouraging her to take Jack into her willing mouth once more. As she did so, Sarah finished removing her clothes and knelt naked next to Emily.

She watched as Emily took half of Jack's cock in and then wanked him into her mouth, then moved her away and almost effortlessly deepthroated Jack, turning and smiling at Emily as just his balls could be seen. She encouraged Emily to play with his balls while sucking him, then slid a hand between her legs.

"She's ready Jack," Sarah announced.

Emily lay back, her head resting on the pillows, Sarah gently pulling her legs up and parting them. She saw the look of delight on Jack's face when Sarah reached down and pulled her wet and swollen labia apart, opening her hole up to Jack's gaze. As Jack grabbed her ankle and pushed it back, he gripped his cock with the other and leant forward. Momentarily Emily panicked. It seemed much bigger and thicker now.

Sarah sensed this and holding her other leg, bent down and kissed Emily, pushing her tongue into her mouth and entwining it with Emily's. Emily braced as she felt the head of Jack's cock push against her, then he pushed the end into her wetness and paused.

He fucked her slowly, gently, not pushing too much in. As Emily got used to it, she pushed her hips up to meet him. Jack pushed deeper, now half his cock thrusting into her, then Sarah told Emily to take a deep breath. She nodded at Jack, who suddenly plunged downwards, pushing all his cock into Emily and taking her breath away. He fucked her like that for around a minute, Emily crying out in pleasure, then suddenly he pulled out.

Emily opened her eyes and looked to see what he was doing, to see Sarah take his cock into her mouth and taste Emily's juices on Jack's cock. Jack slid his cock back into Emily again, thrust a few times, then withdrew and clambered over Emily's body.

"Taste yourself on him," Sarah instructed.

Emily flicked out a tongue, running it along the bottom edge of his cock, then took him into her mouth. She'd tasted herself before, on her fingers, but now she could taste his pre-cum mixed in. Liking it, she slobbered on him hungrily.

Jack moved back down her body, then putting his hands on her hips he twisted her around effortlessly, so she knelt over him. He held his cock in place as Sarah guided Emily down onto him.

"Ride him now, at whatever pace you feel comfortable with. Show him how much you're enjoying his cock inside you," Sarah whispered.

Sarah stroked her fingers lightly over Emily's buttocks as she inched herself down onto Jack, not stopping until she had him all inside her. She paused, enjoying him throb against her inner walls, Sarah's fingers sending little shockwaves through her body. Her hands moved, tracing along her sides, over her chest, tweaking her nipples, making Emily groan loudly. As she started to ride Jack slowly, Sarah replaced her fingers with her mouth, sucking each nipple in turn.

Emily groaned again, pushing herself down harder onto Jack who helped her by gripping her hips and pulling her down. As she felt her body letting go, Sarah suddenly stopped her and pulled her off Jack. She repositioned Emily so she faced away from Jack, looking down towards his feet. Riding him again, Sarah put a foot up onto the bed, opening her legs and showing Emily her own wet folds.

Watching Emily fuck her husband, she slid a finger into her wet hole, then added the others until she slid her entire hand into herself. Emily watched amazed as Sarah took her whole hand with ease, then Sarah used his other hand to lightly grab Emily's wrist, pulling her fingers and guiding them onto her clit. She closed her eyes and groaned loudly, letting Emily know she liked that.

She felt Emily's arm start to tremble as her orgasm built up again, and quickly pushed Emily's hand away. Kneeling between their combined legs, she pushed Emily back more, opening her up, then leant in and slid her tongue across Jack's cock as it slid out of Emily's pussy, then up onto Emily's clit.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," Emily cried out as her body started shaking more and more.

Sarah increased her pace with her tongue, matching Emily's movements, pressing harder onto her clit. Reaching up, she squeezed both of Emily's tits as hard as she could, nipples pushing into the palms of her hands. Emily shouted out louder, then her body went limp as her orgasm subsided.

She felt herself being moved, the bed moving around her. Noe she was half kneeling, the top half of her body lying up the bed. Tilting her head up she saw Sarah sitting in front og her, legs spread, and at the same time she felt Jack's cock nudge into her pussy once more. As he thrust into her, he pushed her body up the bed and Emily's face between Sarah's legs.

"Lick me now," Sarah demanded.

"I've never..." Emily started saying.

"Do to me what you'd like," Sarah growled as she placed her hands on the sides of Emily's head.

In doing so she guided Emily into place, each thrust of Jack's pushed Emily right between her legs. Emily reached her hands out, slid them under Sarah's buttocks, then after a deep breath she stuck out her tongue. The next thrust pushed her tongue into Sarah's labia, making her cry out in pleasure. Her head was tilted a little more, and the next thrust her tongue slid right onto Sarah's clit.

"Yeah, right there, taste me, use your hand too," Sarah cried out.

Emily moved a hand and traced her fingers a0long Sarah's thighs. She watched Sarah's face screwed up in pleasure, her hips bucking against her young accomplice, Emily knowing she was doing right. She slid three fingers into Sarah, then a fourth, her hand pushing into her wet pussy with each thrust.

Concentrating on what she was doing to Sarah, and enjoying the sounds emitting from her new friend, she'd not realised Jack had withdrawn his cock. She felt a large blob of liquid fall onto the small of her back and trickle down between her arse cheeks. She paused as she felt a finger nudge against her arsehole, then push in a little. She tried to turn and look, but Sarah held her head tight. Her body tensed.

"Not my arse please?" Emily whimpered.

"Concentrate on me, Jack will be very gentle. I promise he won't fuck you hard, but you may as well lose your anal virginity too," Sarah whispered to her.

Emily found herself nodding, and she felt her arms being pushed behind her and down her back. Sarah had raised her up now and slid her tongue into Emily's mouth. Emily responded, their tongues entwined, as she felt Jack push his finger deeper still. She groaned as she worked in into her, then he withdrew.

"Use your hands to pull your buttocks apart, open yourself up for him," Sarah instructed before kissing her again.

Emily did so, trying her hardest to let her body relax, then she felt something much bigger than his finger nudged against her virgin rosebud. She felt her arsehole open as he pushed in, stopping with the end inside. Emily groaned loudly in a mix of pain and pleasure.

Jack pushed in a little more, then started a steady rhythm just pushing the first three inches into her. Sarah tweaked and pulled at Emily's nipples, sliding a hand down onto her clit, trying to take her mind away from Jack sliding his cock further and further into Emily's arse. Finally, all the way in, Sarah told him to keep still.

"Well done, Emily, you've taken all his cock. Doesn't it feel wonderful? Now let us move you around a little, so you can enjoy it more," she told her.

Emily winced and cried out as they changed positions, Jack's cock still inside her, until Jack lay on the end of the bed with his legs down, Emily standing up. Her legs like jelly, Sarah put her hands on her shoulders to steady her.

"Now ride him at your own pace, I don't think it will be long until he wants to cum with how tightly your arse is gripping him," Sarah told her.

Emily rode him slowly, enjoying the sensation of her arse being stretched almost to its limits, Jack grunting and groaning louder and louder. After around five minutes he signalled to Sarah.

Sarah helped Emily get up a little reluctantly, his cock sliding from her with a loud slurping sound. Sarah pulled her down, so they knelt together, then kissed her passionately. As they did so, Jack stood over them, stroking his cock towards their faces. Sarah nodded at Emily as she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out, encouraging her to do the same. They had a close-up view as Jack wanked harder and faster, his hand a blur, until he groaned loudly and started to cum.

Emily jumped as one spurt caught her right across her nose and mouth, and she saw Sarah running her tongue around her lips and taking his deposit into her mouth, savouring its flavours. Jack seemed to cum for ages, their faces almost covered, and when he'd finished Sarah greedily took his cock in her mouth to clean him off.

They lay sprawled around for a few minutes until Sarah grabbed Jack's hand and told Emily they were going to leave her to sleep.

"See you in the morning," Sarah told her.

"Hopefully," Emily giggled.

12