Romp In The Woods

Story Info
Kalia and Dylan have fun on the fuck-stump.
1.7k words
3.92
3.6k
7
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
949 Followers

I watched Kalia's cute ass bounce and wiggle as she hopped off the bus. Creamy brown skin, a curvy ass, and braless titties that swung free under her blouse.

Kalia was an exchange student from some island. And with her wiggles and jiggles the babe was a real boner maker. With her boobs bouncing, the eighteen-year-old girl ran up to me.

"Hey dude, walk with me through the woods. There's scary snakes, spiders and stuff. Yesterday, I got stung by a bug." Kalia rubbed my thigh. "I'd feel a bunch safer with you."

"Of course. I'll be your bug protector." We walked through the trees and soon found a rushing stream.

"Oh gosh, splashing water makes me pee. I have to pee NOW!" Without a wisp of modesty Kalia lifted her skirt, flashed her furry twat, and squatted in front of me. "On my island we just pee where we are. It's very refreshing."

"Refreshing yes, I can see that." A torrent of piss arced out of her pussy. Kalia giggled, wiping herself with leaves. She left her skirt hiked up like it was no big deal.

"Did you like watching me peepee?"

"Hell yes Kalia...You're very pretty."

"Ha, you say that staring at my pussy, not my face."

"Girl, every part of you is pretty. Especially that jungle bush between your legs."

"Jungle yes. But my pussy hairs are real soft. You wanna feel them, yes?" She pulled my hand between her legs as my fingers slid through her silky pubes.

"You're right Kalia. It's sinfully soft."

"Sinfully? Pussies aren't sinful. White people are so silly." She winked. "Now it's your turn to pee. You saw mine. I see yours, yes?"

"Umm... okay." I lowered my zipper and pulled out my prick, letting it dangle in the air. It swelled up at the sight of Kalia's naked cunt.

"Wow, your long prick is like a scary snake." Kalia giggled as I pissed on an ant hole.

"Do you shake it now?"

"Yes, unless you want to do it."

"Sure!" She grabbed my shaft, wiggling it. "Hey, what happened to your cock tip?"

"Oh, I'm not circumcised. Just yank the skin back."

"Cool! I never see funny cock like this." Kalia peeled my foreskin, revealing my fat knob. The girl worked it back and forth, giggling as my prick grew stiff. "Ha, it's like a toy. A really big fuck toy."

"It'll get even bigger if you stroke it."

Her little hand rubbed faster. "Gee, it's so fat that my fingers barely reach around. See?" I looked down at my shaft and her gripping fingers.

"Dude are you peeking down my blouse?" Kalia winked. "Wanna play with my titties?" Grabbing my hand she pushed it against her boobs. I couldn't resist squeezing her perky tits while she played with my cock.

"Hey Kalia, let's go over to my place."

"Why? Do you want to fuck me?" I shook my head as she giggled. "On my island if a guy likes a girl, he fucks her. Don't you like me?"

"Of course I like you. It's just weird hearing that from a young lady."

"Dude, I ain't no lady." She looked up. "Wow, you're hard as bone. Your stiff prick wants to fuck, and it's an insult to say no to pussy."

"Okay dammit."

"Okay dammit. Follow me boner boy." Grabbing my erection she led me to a grassy patch with a giant stump.

"I call it fuck stump. Take off your shirt."

I did and she ran her hands through my hairy chest. Kalia giggled. "Wanna see my naked boobies?" Before I could answer Kalia dropped her top, revealing her coconut-sized tits, crinkly aureoles and chocolate nipples. I cupped her boobs greedily.

"Dude, your fat dick is dripping stuff." Her tongue darted out, licking up the precum in my pee-hole. Kalia giggled. "I think maybe I should suck you first. Yes?"

"Hell yes!"

Making an oval with her lips, Kalia pushed her mouth slowly down over my prick. I felt her warm, wet tongue swirling. She lunged forward with her mouth, engulfing my shaft, bobbing her head. Kalia's big brown eyes looked up at me.

Giggling she took it deeper, with my cock hitting her throat and her tongue tickling my pee slit. Kalia yanked my swollen balls... and my prick exploded, gushing out wads of cum. The girl flinched and choked, swallowing each burst with more cum leaking down her chin.

Kalia gagged it down and wiped off her lips. "Thanks, cumming in an island girl's mouth is a compliment." Kalia tilted her head, looking up at me. "Dude, I just had you on the tip of my tongue, but I can't remember your name."

"Dylan, my name's Dylan. And Kalia, you're a hot vixen."

"Yes Dylan, I'm a vixen. Whatever that is." She moved my hand between her thighs. "Feel how wet I am." My finger slid into her moist slit. "Now feel my tight twat." She ground her cunt into my hand.

"You like hairy pussies, yes?" Kalia winked. "Then fuck my hairy pussy." She leaned back on the stump, spreading her legs, opening up her pink slit. "Hurry, big-dicked Dylan. Fuck me!"

Rearing back I slammed in hard. Kalia squealed as I hammered her tight cunt, trying to pound it into the stump. The wild girl pulled on my hips. "Fuck me harder dammit!

"Dammit I'm trying my best to split your twat apart." My boner plunged deeper, and we screwed like feral animals, grunting and growling, slapping our bodies together, with my heavy balls spanking her ass.

"Ohh Shit!!" Kalia arched up in climax, clawing at my back and biting my shoulder. After the last jolt, she collapsed on the stump. But I kept fucking.

"What's the matter, girl? Never been screwed by a real stud?" She panted and groaned as my cock slammed into her pink folds. "Shit Kalia... I'm gonna cum!"

"Yes! Give me all your cum! Pump your load into my fuck-hole." My cock jerked deep inside Kalia's cunt... load after load of hot jism gushed into her tight twat.

"Did you like that, Dylan? Did my pussy grip you good?"

"Hell yes. You stumped me good. Good and hard."

Pulling my cock out, a voice yelled from behind. "Kalia are you okay?" I turned to see a jumbo-titted blonde. "Hey, I'm Kalia's friend Franci." Franci's eyes stared at my cock swinging between my legs.

Kalia sat up. "Of course I'm okay. Dylan just fucked me red and raw."

"Yup, the guy's got a fat log." I felt a rush of prick pride.

"And he knows how to use that thick prick. Pounded me long and hard."

"Want to fuck me too, Dylan?" Franci rubbed her mound. "I love to hump."

"Uh, no...Thanks."

"Dude, I know I ain't cute as Kalia, but I'm a real good screw."

Kalia laughed. "Franci's tits are way bigger than mine. Plus she's got a real hairy pussy. Show him your jungle bush."

"Girl, you got a jungle bush too!" Franci laughed. "Dylan, don't you want to fuck me? Or are you going to insult my innocent pussy."

I doubted if her twat was innocent. Franci dropped her skirt, showing off a vee of blonde pubes pointing to her slit. "Don't you girls wear panties?" I rubbed Franci's girl fur. "Hairy cunts really turn me on, but I have to get home."

Franci shook her fist. "Dammit dick-head. How dare you turn down my hot twat." She nodded her chin at Kalia. "Dude we could gang rape you. Two hot girls holding you down--Humping you to death!"

"Sounds fun but maybe later. Umm, can I have my shirt, please?" Kalia still sat on the sperm-soaked shirt. She handed it to me with two fingers. I had no choice but to put it on.

Franci giggled. "Kalia dear, want me to clean up your gooey cunt?"

"Sure!" Kalia lay back on the tree stump, spreading her legs. "Dylan filled me with fresh fuck juice. Eat It!" Franci's sexy ass wiggled in my face as she sucked my cum out of Kalia's cunt.

"Oh wow... good-bye girls, thanks for the bang-bang." I turned to leave and noticed Franci's glistening pink slit and the rosebud of her anus... Instant boner! At that moment I came to my fuck senses. How many times had I prayed for pussy...a zillion?"

Now here were two fuck bunnies. Wet. Willing. Wild and Wanton." I raced up behind Franci. "I'll fuck you doggy style while you eat out Kalia!"

"Go for it dick-head!" Leaning over her doggy-style, my cock pumped in and out of her tight, furry pussy.

After a dozen fuck-strokes, Kalia yelled out. "Franci wants it in her fanny!"

The blonde looked up. "I do?"

"Yes you do!" Kalia snapped her fingers. "Dylan screw her ass. Franci needs it."

My knob moved to her puckered anus. "Oh my gosh!" Franci gritted her teeth as my prick thrust in savagely, taking her ass like a bull. "Ouch, guy it hurts!" Franci's asshole quivered, stretching around my manhood.

My stiff cock took over, riding and reaming her sweet butt. Gripping Franci's boobs, I skewered her asshole as she lapped cum out of Kalia's cunt.

Franci looked back. "Go faster! POUND MY ASS!" I pumped harder, slamming in every inch. My rigid erection pounded the depths of her anal canal.

"OH FRANCI!!" I pulled on her tits and spewed--plunging balls-deep in her ass. Impaled on my fuck-spear, Franci collapsed face-first into Kalia's sloppy twat. Bursts of my hot jism gushed into Franci's bowels.

After I pulled out, Franci reached back, tenderly touching her butthole. Her gaping anus was the size of a golf ball. "Wow dude, your cock really reamed me out...I feel like I sat on a fire hydrant." She kissed my lips. "Thank you, you butt-fucking stud."

"Thanks for fucking me too," Kalia yelled.

I looked at my delicious fuck bunnies. Chocolate and vanilla. "Hey girls, tomorrow I'll drive my car and give you a ride. We can fuck in the backseat. Screwing on a seat is better than humping on a stump."

Kalia laughed. "Sounds fun. Oh, and Franci wants to give you a goodbye blowjob."

"I do?" Kalia snapped her fingers. "I guess I do. Whip out that luscious boner!"

KimKim5
KimKim5
949 Followers