All Comments on 'Caught in the Woods'

by BlowjobSuzuki

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowover 3 years ago

(Place commas where needed)

The morning woods are a pleasant sight to see?

Coming this place at night would be so hard, I agree.

The one small disappointment - no 'Pt 01' in the title, there surely would be a lot of nature to explore up that trail?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot story!

Note to self:

Buy halter top

Don't wear bra

Find out where these two like to hike.

Love your story!

emperor0379emperor0379over 3 years ago
Slow and nice

Very good depiction of some extended cock action!

usgator30usgator30over 3 years ago
Great Story

You had my cock just as hard as his when you were sucking it. I love jerking off for an audience. Would you like to watch me cumming on your tits. Email usgator30@yahoo.com. Thanks, Gator

AustralaniumAustralaniumover 3 years ago
Hot story

Got me dripping precum badly. Off to get that taken care of. Thank you very much.

greens444greens444over 3 years ago
Seems like the start of a good story

I agree with 29, hope for part 2+

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is a hot story, but it happens a little fast. Would like to have seen a little more build-up before they jumped to this point to make it more believable. However, a part two (or more) could address what they felt after such a quick, unexpected (at least for Alex) encounter and where they might take it from there.

Good luck with the contest!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 3 years ago

Great story! Next time I go for a hike I hope to see you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2

Would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Prostate gland

I liked the story, I really did. It is just the biological description of what actually occurs when a man ejaculates that I find amateurish, and all too often portrayed as fact in sex stories. Balls are not 'drained' of cum when a man ejaculates. The prostate gland is drained of cum (semen) when a man ejaculates. Balls (testicles) produce a very, very small amount of the fluid (sperm) that combine with other bodily fluids in the prostate and is ejaculated as semen (cum). Most men know this fact. Besides this minor biological point I think the descriptions of bodies, the woods, characteristics of the two people are well done.

scalonescalonealmost 3 years ago

That is the definition of HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done, good pacing, mechanically sound, and hot as blazes. Makes me want to take my old beat up knees hiking!

Do have to agree with anon: prostate gland. I've written the same comment many times. I've become immune to the 'draining the balls' metaphor, and gave up trying educate people on what both men and women are missing out on, by not understanding male anatomical function.

It reminds me of 40 years ago, when most men didn't have a clue about the clit, let alone the G-spot.

I'm surprised with you, though, after reading your 'How To' on happy endings, and your mention of the perineum. Not all prostate stimulation must be done anally, though it is by far the most stimulating. The prostate can be found by applying moderate pressure in the exact area you speak of in your How To. A slight bump can be found, with practice. Pressure on that during handjobs/blow jobs/sex is extremely pleasurable to a male.

Time the right amount of pressure with ejaculation, and it can be as nearly knee buckling as directly massaging the prostate via the anus.

Try it, you partner will certainly like it.

GeoD

stache52stache52over 2 years ago

"Really, doesn't look or feel like a phone to me"

Must be one of those newfangled oval shaped phones with mushroom heads that that are so popular among the younger set these days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story! Licking my precum for you. Thanks.

Westman99Westman99almost 2 years ago

A nice story with some good descriptive writing. I did find the meeting and jump to sex a bit dubious but unlike some I'm ok with the ' draining balls ' comment......we all know it is metaphorical not literal.

NudistDavidNudistDavidalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story! I take a lot of naked, nature walks in the woods; and of course, this is the ultimate fantasy ... I have hiked naked for as little as 20 minutes on a flat, one mile trail, to as much as 2 hours on a mountain trail to a clearing overlooking a fabulous forest view ... You always hope there's a girl like this on the trail too ... ha ... Very well written story and well paced. I look forward to reading some more of your works!

Photo_GWPhoto_GW5 months ago

Great little story and a wonderful fantasy. Every hike should be like this 😄

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous