Caught Jacking Off By Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
Tom & his wife stop at another rest area & get a surprise.
4.1k words
4.71
14.4k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note

I hope you enjoy the next chapter of my story. I take great care to carefully craft these stories. I think this one could end with this chapter leaving you, the reader, to decide what happens next. I would gladly write another chapter but that depends on your comments so please rate and respond if you'd like to read more. I also suggest you read chapters 1 and 2 to get the right context for this story.

- TonyKrane

So far it's been a very memorable trip to the in-laws. It started with the little masturbation session on the way there and ended with my public flash by the side of the road on the way home. If that wasn't enough my suddenly adventurous wife told me how she gave a stranger a hand job in the rest area while I was off flashing the hot blonde. Apparently she got bored sitting in the car and got out to stretch her legs. As she walked along the nearly deserted rest area she passed another parked car with a single male driver. His right arm appeared to be moving in an unnatural way so she walked up to his window and saw that he was jacking off. He hadn't yet noticed her so she knocked on the window to get his attention. Startled, he quickly covered up and rolled down the window. She asked him if he needed any help and he smiled and quickly removed his pants again exposing his hard cock to my wife. Without saying another word she grabbed his cock and started jacking him off. The excitement of being jacked off by a stranger quickly overtook him and after just a handful of strokes he shot his load all over the steering wheel. After she milked the last of his cum she wiped her hand on his shirt and made her way back to our car to wait for me to return.

Hearing this story made my own cock start to stir but I also needed to take a piss. Knowing we would get to another rest area in about half an hour I decided to hold off doing anything about that until I was more comfortable. Little did I know what lay ahead of us. My mind wandered to my little adventure by the side of the road and I wondered if the hot blonde had called the cops or was trying to get a picture. I guess I'd never know the answer to that but hoped it to be the latter.

Soon I passed the sign for the rest area so I told the wife I needed to pee then slowed and pulled off into the parking area. This one was much busier than the last and I had to drive around to the back to find a place to park. As I turned the corner to the back lot I was startled by the sight of a red convertible. I wondered about the odds that we both would stop at this rest area and didn't know what to do. Should I risk seeing her to see if she'd recognize me? What did I actually think would happen? Since there was no one around to witness my public display I supposed that even if she did try to pursue something I could just deny it. Having my wife along with me seemed to provide a good alibi as well so I decided to take the risk.

I said, "Holy shit, I think that red convertible belongs to the chick who I just flashed. I wonder if she'd recognize me."

"I'm sure she would dear," my wife replied. "You have a very distinctive face, assuming she looked at your face and not just your dick."

"I'm not sure what to do. What if she called the cops?'

"Your word against hers honey and I can back you up," she said.

Amazed I asked, "You'd do that for me?"

"Of course I will. You're my husband and I'd do anything for you."

As luck would have it there was an open space next to her empty car so I pulled in and thought about what to do. I decided to wait until I saw her leaving the rest room so I could walk past her and see what would happen.

"So what's your plan mister dick flash?"

I said, "I'm not sure. I thought I'd wait until I see her leave the facilities then walk past her to see if she'd recognize me."

"You could do that," my wife answered, "but what if she just walks past you. If she's younger she'll probably be looking at her phone anyway."

"I guess that's true but I already had an amazing experience today", I said. "Maybe I shouldn't be too greedy."

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained my dear," she said. "I have a better idea. I'll walk out with you and if she's on her phone or not paying attention I'll figure something out."

"You're amazing," I said. "I can't believe you're doing this."

"Just a little adventure Tom," she said with a gleam in her eye. "Don't look now but I see a hot blonde number headed this way."

I turned to my left and knew immediately it was the woman I flashed. I remembered the plain white t-shirt and was pleasantly surprised to see the tight leggings she wore that shaped the lower part of her body. It was hard to judge her age from this distance but I guessed early thirties. I also couldn't really see details about her shape so I opened my door and said to my wife, "Let's go."

My cock was starting to stir again as we got out and made our way toward the rest rooms. She was heading directly toward us and as my wife guessed was staring at her phone as she approached.

"Switch sides with me, quick Tom," she said. I switched sides so she would pass right next to her. As we got closer I could see she appeared to have a nice pair of tits under the t-shirt. Not huge but maybe a c cup. It looked like she also had a nice shapely ass and long legs that I imagined being wrapped around my back if I could only fuck her. She continued staring at her phone as we got closer. Her blonde locks waived at me in the slight breeze and then it happened. My wife shifted a little to her left and bumped directly into her.

"What the hell!" the blonde exclaimed.

"I'm so sorry," said my wife. "My husband and I were caught up talking about how much fun we had on our trip and I wasn't paying attention. I hope you're not injured."

"I'm OK," she said. Up to this point she had merely glanced at us as strangers sometimes do. She turned to walk back to her car but glanced directly at me again. When she looked at me her eyes widened just a bit before she turned and made her way back to her car.

I said, "Judging by that last look I think she recognized me. I really do need to piss. Will you watch to see what she does?"

"Sure babe," she said. I hurried off to the mens, took a quick piss, washed my hands and made my way back to the bench where I had left my wife.

"All set my dear," I said, "What's blondie been up to?"

"Not much. She's been fiddling around with her phone and now she's slumped down like she's taking a nap or something. Weird."

I said, "Hmmmm, well I suppose we'd better get back to the car."

As we passed the convertible my wife waived and called out, "Safe travels honey. Sorry again about my clumsiness."

The blonde actually smiled at her and said, "You're so sweet. Say, can I borrow your husband for a second? I just bought this car and want to shut off the stupid fuel saving feature. I can't stand it when the car shuts off when I stop."

"Of course you can, that's the least we can do. Go help her Tom."

"Tom to the rescue," I said. "So, there should be a little button somewhere. That you can just press to turn that off." As I bent over to look into her car I glanced at her tits several times. I couldn't get much of a peek down her t-shirt though. 'Crap, I can't seem to find that little bugger. Do you mind if I check the manual in the glove box?"

"That would be fine but what I really want you to check is this," she said as she lifted her t-shirt exposing the most perfect pair of tits I'd ever seen. They were certainly nice c-cup size, perfectly round with aureola that were a slightly darker shade of pink than her tits and hard nipples that pointed up at me. I stood there for a moment in a state of shock. I was so surprised I didn't know what to do. "What's the matter flasher boy? Not sure what to do with a real woman? Does he give you any at home lady or does he just sit around and play with himself all day?"

"You have no idea," Ann said.

"I knew you recognized me! I just wasn't sure what you would do and I'm in a bit of shock," I said.

She pulled her shirt back down and said, "Tell me about it. There I was enjoying a nice little Sunday drive in the country in my new car with the hood down, secretly playing with my pussy when I see this guy with a huge cock jacking off by the side of the road. I was just thinking of pulling over and sucking you off when you shot a huge load then ran away."

I said, "Sorry about all of that but I wasn't sure what your reaction would be. We drive this road a few times a year and it's always been a fantasy of mine to jack off out in the open like that. I never thought I'd meet someone in a million years."

"Well you have Tom, I'm April and who is the sexy MILF behind you?"

"This is my wife Ann."

Ann walked up to the car like she was going to shake her hand but instead she started fondling April's tits through the t-shirt. "So nice to meet you April. You have a great pair of tits. Come on Tom, quit standing there like a scared little boy and get a feel of these." I went to the car and grabbed both of Ann's tits and they were indeed amazing. As I fondled them and pinched her nipples she reached out and grabbed my cock through my pants.

"I really liked seeing your big dick back there," she said. "Can I see it up close?"

"I would love to show it to you but it's a little crowded in here don't you think?"

"Well there's no one here right now so hop in and give me a quick peek."

My cock was quickly getting hard as the thought of ravishing this hot blonde raced through my mind. I went around the car, got in the passenger seat and quickly pulled my pants down. My hard eight inch cock pointed straight up to the sky.

April said, "Holy shit that's a big one."

"I agree that my husband has an amazing cock. Sometimes he fucks me to seven or eight orgasms. Go ahead and feel it, I'll look out for people comIng."

"I know a couple of people who I want to see coming," said April as she leaned over and wrapped her hand around my cock. "Oh my, this is a real nice cock. You're one lucky bitch Ann."

"Wait until you taste it and feel it in your pussy. It's pretty amazing," Ann said.

"No time like the present," replied April is she leaned down and sucked my cock into her mouth. "Oh it is nice and I can taste a hint of cum too," she said as she stroked my cock then took it back into her mouth. She slowly took inch by inch until I was at the back of her throat then she pulled back out. "God I love sucking big cocks like this." She then went to town on my cock, alternating her pace and stroking my cock at the same time.

Just then Ann said, "Shit someone's coming. It's an older man and woman so you'd better put that away now."

I quickly pulled up my pants but I couldn't zip up due to my hard cock. Instead I leaned forward, opened the glove box and pretended to look for something. As the couple passed by I said, "Here's the darn manual, right where it should be." They passed without looking so I closed the glove box and said, "Ok what now? This is going to be difficult with so many people around."

April looked around and said, "Let's walk around the picnic area and try to find a spot that's a bit more secluded." My cock had softened enough so I could zip my pants so we got out and made our way to the picnic area. These facilities often have places carved into the woods so we made our way back to the last one. We were still too exposed as April sat opposite my wife and I. I looked around for another spot but there was nothing obvious.

I said, "I'm gonna take a look around to see if I can find a way back into the woods. You wait here and I'll text if I find something." I took off walking the entire rest area and when I got to the opposite end I discovered a small path next to what appeared to be a service shed leading into the woods. I walked the path and after several minutes came to a small clearing. I noticed a few beer cans so it was likely a party place for the local teens. After one last look around I texted Ann, gave her the location and told her to send April first then wait ten minutes before coming to avoid attracting suspicion. I also asked if she'd grab her blanket from the car. She replied with a thumbs up so I stripped off all my clothes and it only took two strokes until I had a major hard on.

Thinking of what transpired so far was just crazy. First I got to fulfill a long time fantasy to expose my cock on the side of the highway then actually meet the woman I flashed. On top of that she is smoking hot and wants my dick. I wondered what she'd want to do and what Ann would do but I pushed that aside and decided to let things play out. April already said how much she loves sucking big cocks like mine and how she wants to fuck me which led to thoughts of the view of her hot ass as I fuck her from behind. At that point I stopped stroking my cock because that thought caused a familiar stirring in my balls.

Just in time I heard someone making their way down the path so I hid behind the nearest tree just to be safe before the vision of April appeared before me. I stepped out from the tree and she said, "Oh my, what a nice surprise. Looks like someone's a little excited. I'll bet you'd like it if I showed you these." As she approached me she pulled her t-shirt over her head to expose her perfect tits. The slight breeze made her nipples very hard so I pulled her into me and started sucking her tits while she grabbed my cock. Her tits were wonderful but I really wanted her naked so I could see her ass and sweet pussy.

I said, "Your tits taste delicious April but I really need to see that hot ass of yours. I'll bet your pussy is sweet as hell too."

"It would be my pleasure Tom," she said as she kicked off her sandals and started slowly sliding her trainers down. I got my first glimpse of her pussy which was neatly trimmed into a tidy V which I loved. I could also see it glistening with her juices so she was obviously very turned on. Then she turned around and bent over while she slowly slid them the rest of the way down her legs. I was staring at one of the most beautiful asses I'd ever seen in my entire life. It was perfectly apple shaped, not too big or small with just the right amount to give it some bounce. I'm a sucker for a great ass so I slid my cock between her ass cheeks and began to grind on her. I'd never felt anything so soft in my entire life.

"My god April, your ass feels so good on my big cock right now. I don't think I'm gonna last too long."

"You better not cum before you fuck me Tom or I'm gonna get really pissed." I wouldn't want to do that so I positioned my cock outside of her pussy and gave myself a moment to settle down before I slowly slid all eight inches of my cock deep into her moist pussy. She was really tight so I stayed there pushing as hard as I could. "Of my fucking god," she cried. "Your big cock feels so good Tom. Fuck me hard now you big stud."

Just as I started to ram her pussy Ann showed up with the blanket and said, "Well now that didn't take too long did it," as she spread the blanket down in the soft grass.

"My god Ann you have to be the luckiest woman in the world. Your husbands cock feels so good. Mmmmmm."

I then said, "Why don't you get down on your hands and knees so I can do this right." I pulled my cock out of her so she could discard her pants and after she assumed the position I rammed my cock deep into her pussy again. To my surprise Ann positioned herself between April's legs and started licking her clit.

"Oh hell no," she cried as I jackhammered her pussy. "It's too much, I'm going to cum right now! MMMMMMM!"

Ann continued to lick her clit as I jammed my cock deep into her sweet pussy and she bucked her ass wildly against my stomach, moaning with delight through her orgasm. When she began to quiet down I flipped her over on her back and positioned my cock in her pussy in a way I knew was gonna hit her G spot and drive her crazy.

"You're in real trouble now April," Ann said. "He's done this to me many times and I cum so much I have to beg him to stop." Ann started to suck her tits as I had my cock buried deep in April's pussy then moved my body higher to grind on her magic spot.

April mumbled, "There's no way I can cum again after that massive orgasm."

Ann giggled and said, "Just you wait and see."

I started to slowly push in and out of her then buried my cock, grinding into her hard. "Oh no, it feels too good, I can't believe I'm going to cum again so soon. Oh fuuuuuuuck!" Her entire body shuddered through her orgasm but I was far from done with her. Each time she came I gave her a minute to recover before repeating the g-spot grind. After what I think was her 6th orgasm she cried out, "No please stop I can't take any more and I don't think I can cum again." That didn't stop me from going one more time and watching as she shuddered through one more mini orgasm. I got up on my knees with just enough cock in her to maintain my hard on as she panted, drenched with sweat. "What the hell did you just do to me? I've never cum like that in my life!"

"Just a little g-spot trick I learned by accident when fucking my wife," I said.

"Speaking of your wife, this is all great fun but now it's my turn." She peeled off all her clothes then got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. I gave her the same treatment I gave April and she had six orgasms. Certainly having gorgeous April licking her clit the whole time helped. "Wow! That was the first time a woman licked my clit while I was getting fucked and it was tremendous! Thank you both for that amazing experience."

"It was certainly my pleasure," April said wiping Ann's cum off her face. "I hope I have the strength to drive home."

I said, "I'm glad you both had fun but aren't you forgetting something?"

They both looked at my raging cock then April said, "Whoops, I guess we did. This is gonna be fun."

She quickly sucked my cock into her sweet mouth. Ann joined her and alternated between sucking my balls and jacking me off. It felt amazing but after 10 minutes I still hadn't shot my load.

Ann said, "I forgot to tell you that Tom lasts a very long time. We may be here a while."

"I know just the thing that will for sure make him cum like a geyser," April said with a wicked smile on her face.

She got behind me, spread my ass cheeks and stuck her tongue up my ass as far as she could then started to piston in and out. Each time her tongue tickled my prostate I could feel my orgasm start to build.

"Fuck that feels so fucking good you're gonna make me shoot my load but make sure you get in front so I can cover those tits with my cum."

April stopped and said, "I would love that but I want to swallow your cum. It's been a while since anyone shot their load in my mouth."

"Whatever you want just stick that tongue back in my ass all the way now. I'm getting really close," I panted. She repositioned and stuck her tongue deep into my ass, swirling it around to massage my prostate while Ann went to town on my cock. "Fuck this is it! I'm gonna cum!"

April turned and took the length of my dick and I could feel it go down her throat. It was so tight on the head of my cock I almost passed out from the pleasure. Ann sucked my balls into her mouth then April surprised me by shoving two finger deep into my ass which brought me over the edge. I grabbed both sides of her head and pushed my cock deep into her throat as I shot wave after wave of cum into her. At the last minute she pulled out gasping for air and I watched while several shots coated her tits and Ann's face. I then collapsed onto the blanket covered in sweat, still breathing heavily from the pleasure Ann and April gave me.

"Holy shit that was amazing," I said. "I never thought I could cum so hard after our little encounter earlier."

12