All Comments on 'Caught Jacking Off By Wife Ch. 03'

by tonykrane01

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

Great fantasy story; with just enough reality (almost getting caught by a couple walking past, finding a secluded place) to keep it reality adjacent. April and Ann are both definitely interested in playing with each other, so lots of double entendre at the restaurant, I'm guessing. Since Tom got to be the main focus in this one, he could be the lookout while they find another spot to entertain each other.

SirKevinSirKevinalmost 2 years ago

Also, if you're interested in an editor/test reader, HMU on email or Fetlife, where I'm Sensei Kevin

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait for the next part in this series.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

3 hot stories.Thank you

Tripper_DudeTripper_Dude6 months ago

Great story line and especially entertaining that Tom and Ann learned some things about each other. I great expression that telling each other about what’s going on with the intimate relationship between them.

If you decide to continue it or not is up to you. I have at least decided that this opens the doors to a much more open relationship between Tom and Ann and if that involves others now and then is one thing as well as now that Ann learned the prostrate trick she will be able to get him off.

tonykrane01tonykrane016 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind words. I haven’t written anything in a while because people rarely comment and that’s what gets me off. I might have to revisit this story tho.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertonykrane01@tonykrane01
I’m a lifelong exhibitionist and love showing off my big cock. Also love hearing from other people. Add me on Skype so we can have some fun together.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES