Caught Jacking Off By Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April said, "Well I for one am so happy you did what you did. I was not expecting anything like this to happen to me today. My god it felt so good I think my little pussy is still quivering. Thank you Ann for sharing your husband with me."

Ann said, "This is the first time we ever did anything like this and I certainly learned a few new tricks so I'm very glad we did."

"It was a first for me too," April said. "So what happens next? Do we just go our separate ways and never see each other again?"

I spoke up and said, "Well I for one am absolutely famished. There's a little family restaurant 10 minutes down the road so I suggest you let me buy you a nice lunch as thanks for so many fantasies fulfilled today."

"I would love that but I'm such a mess and don't have anything to clean up with," said April.

"You both look fabulous especially with my cum on your faces,' I said. "Let's get dressed and get lunch then. We have a lot to learn about each other."

"If you insist stud,' April said and with that we got dressed, walked the path to our cars and I gave April a passionate kiss. Then she hugged Ann in a long warm embrace.

"See you in ten April," I said and with that we drove off to the next step in our new adventure.

12