Caught! Mark Goes Skinny Dipping

Story Info
Mark gets caught skinny dipping in a prohibited area.
4.9k words
4.17
21.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was 43 years old and, due to his job, had a good portion of the summer off. He had a good buddy who was divorced and had moved to Florida shortly after his second marriage. Apparently the wife found a hot Cuban guy down there that she couldn't keep her hands off of and so the marriage ended just weeks after the "I do's." Mark had chatted on the phone with him a few times and he knew that his friend was hurting so Mark decided to go down and spend some time with him. His buddy in Florida was delighted to know that Mark was coming for a visit.

Since Mark had the time and a relatively new car he decided to drive and take a few days to get there. As he went through Kentucky he decided to get off of the main road (75) and just enjoy some of the scenery and a slower drive along the back roads. As he approached the Tennessee border his gas gauge was looking a little thirsty.

He came upon a gas station so he decided it best to stop and fill up. Not only was it a gas station but it was also a general store, car repair place and a U.S. Post Office. In addition there was no self service there either. A guy came out, greeted Mark and began pumping the gas.

Mark went inside the store to use the restroom. As he did he could not help but notice this young guy (looked to be about early to mid 20's) standing by the entrance of the store drinking a Coke. He was quite handsome with short sandy blonde hair and appeared to be extremely well built...especially his chest and arms. He also sported a very narrow waist which really accentuated his chest and shoulders.

Mark also noticed he was in what looked like a police or some type of security uniform. As Mark passed by him he smiled but the good looking hunk did not smile back so Mark figured: just ignore him. Mark came out of the restroom and started outside when he noticed the officer, who didn't speak to him, was talking to the man pumping the gas and checking the oil.

As Mark approached the car he tried again, smiled and said "Hello." This time the uniformed guy looked at Mark and said: "Not from around here are ya?" Mark told him that he was not a local but that he was headed to Florida. The young man looked at Mark intently and then said: "What are you doing way out here...miles from the main highway?" Mark explained that since it was a glorious day, but before he could finish his thought he was interrupted.

The young stud in the uniform repeated the word "glorious," and looked at the attendant finishing with Mark's car. Ignoring the interruption Mark continued saying "Yes, it is a truly magnificent day, sunny and almost 80 degrees and it just seemed like a waste to spend it on the highway and miss some of the beautiful countryside." He said nothing else but once again looked at the visitor and walked back slowly to the store.

As he walked past Mark he said: "Drive carefully and be mindful of the speed limits." Mark told him he would. As Mark followed the station attendant back into his office to pay for the gas and service the attendant chuckled and said: "You have to forgive Wayne. He's suspicious of everyone but especially out-of-towners. He could use some better manners." Mark told him not to worry about it, got in his car and left.

It was only 5-6 miles from the gas station/store and Mark just could not help but be amazed by the beauty of the hills and countryside. He soon saw a sign that indicated that the TN border was 10 miles away. Pulling the car over, he grabbed his camera and took a picture. While doing so Mark noticed a partially paved road so he decided to go down it and see if he might get some more pictures.

About a half mile down, the road turned to a dirt road and then seemed to come to an end at the edge of a large field/meadow and forest. Mark found a shady spot, pulled the car over, turned it off and got out to walk and explore a bit. It was extremely quiet (except for the occasional bird) and he found a clump of boulders to sit on to just take it all in.

As he sat there he heard a sound...like running water so he got up and walked further into the wooded area soon coming upon a crystal clear stream. It really was beautiful! Mark walked along it a few more yards and came to a spot where there was a small pond. The stream seemed to run into it and then continue on its way. He was amazed by the clarity of the water.

Mark crouched down and put his hand in. It felt cool and refreshing. Then he had a thought. The place seemed pretty devoid of humans and it struck him that it might be the perfect place to take a little swim. His suitcase did contain a swimming suit (he was headed to FL after all) but it seemed like miles away. So, he decided he could just use his underwear in place of the suit.

With a smile on his face, Mark stepped behind a big tree and undressed. He walked down to the water with just his white briefs on and was about to put a foot in when he had a change of heart. It might take his jockey shorts too much time to dry and he didn't want to be there all day so, looking carefully around once more, he took off his briefs, laid them on a rock near the edge of the pond and then entered the water.

It felt GREAT! After driving all morning, the water was so refreshing. The pond was not too deep so he just quietly floated enjoying the sun and the freedom of being naked in the water...outside.

When he had enough Mark stepped out, found a grassy spot in the sun and sat down to dry. He laid back, closed his eyes and felt more relaxed that he had been in a LONG time. As he laid there he heard a sound that made me sit up. Thinking it was an animal he looked around and saw a rabbit not 10 feet away. Mark watched it sitting there motionless and then heard the same sound again. This time he realized it was not the rabbit making the noise.

Looking over his shoulder Mark saw what appeared to be a person making their way down the incline. Fortunately, Mark was behind a small ridge which offered him just enough time to grab his jockey shorts. He was just about completely dry so he quickly pulled his briefs back on. Unfortunately for him, the rest of his clothes were securely behind a tree and out of his immediate reach.

He had just finished getting his briefs on when he heard a masculine voice say: "Who's down there?" Mark stood up and standing there was Wayne, the police/security guy from the gas station. Mark was beyond stunned. Standing there in just his underwear he gave a weak smile and said "Hello again."

Wayne walked down to the ridge and, standing directly in front of Mark, said: "Just what do you think you are doing?" Mark was honest and said he had waded into the water as it was such a nice day and was about to get dressed and leave when Wayne had surprised him. The uniform clad man stepped closer staring directly at Mark as he did. "You didn't see the posted sign?" he asked the surprised swimmer. Mark shook his head "no," although he had passed it coming down the hill.

However, he wasn't sure how far honesty would get him at this point. Wayne raised an eyebrow and said: "Kinda hard to miss, ain't it?" Then he inquired: "Where are your clothes?" Mark pointed to the tree and started to go in that direction when Wayne barked: "Just stay right where you are." He asked Mark his name and Mark told him. Wayne then asked if he had ID and Mark pointed to his jeans hidden by the tree.

Wayne stepped closer to Mark again so they were only inches apart. He was on a bit of an incline so he looked like a giant when in reality he was only an inch or two taller than Mark. He started to ask why Wayne was detaining him and when Mark asked when he might be able to leave Wayne responded: "I'm the one who'll ask the questions and you'll answer em." He then pointed to the silver name tag on his shirt pocket and informed Mark that he would address him as Mr. Colton.

He instructed Mark to turn around. The nervous Mark was about to ask why but decided not to. He turned around and stood there for a moment when he suddenly felt him grab his left arm. He felt something go around his wrist. Mark tried to pull away but Mr. Colton had grabbed his right arm and in a flash he had handcuffed him.

Mark turned back around and angrily demanded: "What's this all about?" He poked Mark in the chest with his index finger and said "What did I say about questions?" He then told Mark to remain in place. Mr. Colton walked over to where Mark had placed the rest of his clothing and brought it all back to where the nervous Mark was, setting it on the ground.

"Now," Mr. Colton said, "your responses will determine what happens next." He asked Mark if he had any weapons in his clothing or in the car.

The handcuffed Mark replied "No."

With an angry voice the uniformed man said "No, Mr. Colton." There was a long silence and he repeated it.

So, in a quiet voice, Mark replied: "No, Mr. Colton."

He then asked how much cash Mark was carrying. He told him that he had about $70 in cash and 2 credit cards. Colton next picked up the pants and located the wallet. He found the drivers' license and examined it. "What are you doing in Kentucky?" he asked. Mark explained, once again, that he was headed to Florida. Colton then wondered why Mark was not on I-75 as it was a direct route.

Mark thought carefully here and explained in slow and careful terms that this part of the state was indeed beautiful and he got off of 75 to take in some of the beauty. Colton looked at him and a brief smile entered his face as he said: "You are correct in that it is pretty around here." Mark was hoping that, perhaps, he was softening a little.

Mr. Colton looked back at the drivers' license and said: "I see that you are almost 20 years older than me. Seems like you are old enough to know when a situation is right or wrong." Mark didn't speak. Colton approached him and asked: "Were you in the water nekkid?"

Mark immediately answered "No." Colton raised his eyebrows and Mark then remembered to say: "No, Mr. Colton."

"Don't you have a swimmin' suit?" he asked. Mark told him that he did but it was in his suitcase and in the car. Colton then grabbed the waistband of Mark's briefs and snapped it quickly back in place saying: "So did you wear these Hanes jockey shorts in the water?"

Mark lied and said: "Yes, Mr. Colton." Colton pulled the elastic band a bit feeling it with his thumb and index finger and he smiled at Mark as he released it.

"Well", Colton continued, "truth be told you've got no right to be down here and no right to be taking your clothes off. I should march your ass up to the courthouse and let the afternoon judge decide what to do but those guys are just a bunch of lazy liberals. He'll slap your hand, laugh it off, fine you $15.00 and send you on your way."

"No," Mr. Colton continued, "I am not gonna take you there." "But," he continued, "I can't just be lettin' out-of-towners come down to my county and do whatever they damn well please." At this point Mark started to ask...but Colton looked at him sternly and said: "I ask the questions."

He walked away for a moment and went to the right of the pond, came back and then walked down the left side towards a large shady group of trees. He returned and picked up Mark's shoes, jeans and t-shirt. He motioned to the left side and said "OK, we're gonna get out of this sun and into some shade. Walk over there and I'll follow ya."

Mark said: "Mr. Colton...would it be OK if I got dressed first?"

He looked at Mark and simply said: "Walk."

Mark did as he was ordered and soon they reached the trees when Colton told him to stop. He walked past Mark a few yards and said: "This'll do." He motioned for Mark to come over to where he was. There on the ground was a huge tree stump from a tree which had clearly been cut down some time ago. Nearby were two smaller stumps.

Colton went over to one of the smaller stumps and carefully set down Mark's clothes. Mark was intrigued to watch him carefully fold his shirt and pants. He put his socks inside of his shoes and then placed them on the smaller stump. He then walked back to where Mark was standing and sat down on the big stump. "Yep," he said, "perfect height and fairly comfortable for a tree stump."

Then, without explaining, he pulled Mark toward him and turned him sideways so that his left side was facing the uniformed man. Without a word and in one fluid movement, Colton sat down on the stump and brought the confused Mark with him landing him squarely across his left knee. He then brought his other leg over both of Mark's effectively pinning him on his lap...his hands still cuffed behind him.

Colton then said: "We are going to deal with this here and now and skip the courthouse."

The petrified Mark now lay across Colton's big left leg completely immobile. He lifted his head a little and tried to look at him. He told Mark to face the ground so he let his upper body sink...his eyes now staring at the ground a foot or so below him.

In a calm but authoritative voice Mr. Colton said: "OK. This is your final chance...last time I ask. Did you go in the water nekkid?"

Mark thought that now he had better come clean so he said "Yes, I did."

Colton snapped the waistband of Mark's shorts and said: "Yes...what???"

Mark repeated and clarified his answer: "Yes, Mr. Colton."

"So," Mr. Colton bellowed..."then you did lie."

"Yes, Mr. Colton, I did lie to you."

He then asked if Mark wanted to add anything in his defense. Mark thought he saw a glimmer of light so he started to explain why he had gone for a dip...apologized for doing it and asked for a 2nd chance.

Listening, Mr. Colton told me him that he may have considered the 2nd chance but the lie that Mark had told could not be overlooked. He then told Mark that, as a punishment (which he would probably avoid at the courthouse) he was going to be spanked.

When Mark heard the word "spanked" his body went rigid and he tried to break Colton's iron grip but it was useless...especially with his hands secured behind his back. Mark then tried a different tactic stating he was far too old for such treatment. Mr. Colton countered by stating that his age had little to do with his current predicament and it was Mark's attitude and failure to tell the truth that were the problems.

Mark wiggled again but Colton's right leg was strong and easily held both of the captive's legs. Mark's feet touched the ground but it was impossible to move them. His mind was racing...how could this be happening.

Finally Mr. Colton said: "Since you decided to go in the water nekkid then that's how you're gonna be spanked." Mark felt Colton's fingers reach under the waistband of his jockeys and he shouted: "Wait...PLEASE."

Ignoring the plea Mr. Colton yanked the briefs down in the back...then reached under the squirming Mark and freed them form the front. Then in one smooth movement they were at Mark's knees. He was completely stunned. Mr. Colton then said: "If you struggle then we are gonna be here for a long time. Do you understand?"

Mark nodded without speaking. As he did so Mr. Colton slightly lifted his right leg that had been securely pinning down Mark's legs and pulled the briefs past his ankles and completely off the stunned man. Mark then felt his muscular leg back in position restricting any movement on his part.

Colton took the white shorts and reached above his head to a very low hanging branch. He hung them there and said: "Those look like new briefs so I don't want them on the ground. I'll just hang 'em here and we'll know where to find them when I am done spanking you."

Mark had never felt so entirely hopeless in his life. And...to be honest...he was scared and he was working hard not to show any fear. But, he was trapped...no where to go...no one around (Thankfully... perhaps). He decided to try one more time: "Mr. Colton, please..." he began but Colton said: "Quiet!"

Mark continued: "This is really embarrassing." Mr. Colton placed his right hand on Mark's bare butt, rubbed it, and said: "Yes, it must be very embarrassing. Perhaps this will teach you to think in the future." His hand moved over Mark's cheeks as if he was sizing up how to do the job...and then the first blow came. Mark flinched but was determined NOT to squeal or show emotion.

After he felt the first swat he clenched his cheeks tightly together. Colton's hand came down again but this time it stayed there. "Wow", he declared. "You must be a runner as your butt is really solid." Mark said nothing. Mr. Colton's right hand remained on Mark's naked ass and he asked: "Are you a runner?"

"Yes, Mr. Colton" he replied. Then the entire focus changed from the illegal swimming to the possibility of hiding drugs. Colton told Mark that his cheeks were clenched very tight and he wondered if Mark might be hiding something...specifically drugs.

Mark repeated as calmly as he could that he did not use drugs of any kind. Mr. Colton then told him that some people were known to hide drugs between there cheeks...or even deeper. He informed Mark that he was going to have a look. Mark was completely confused until he told him that he needed to relax the muscles of his glutes.

Colton patted his butt and said "Relax. I'm going to check for any contraband." Laying there over his knee there was little Mark could do so he took a breath and relaxed as much as possible. He soon felt one hand on each of his bare cheeks. With his thumbs on the inside of his crack Mr. Colton slowly and methodically parted the bare cheeks. With them spread wide he allowed an index finger to press on Mark's exposed anus. Mark wanted to scream out of sheer anger but he remained calm. He was sure that his face was beet red. Colton soon released the cheeks and said: "Nothing there but I will check your car before I allow you to leave."

With that, the swats started up again and Mark resisted yelping or crying out. "I'm hoping that you learn from this." he said as Mark's bare fanny began to turn from pink to red. After about the 8th or 9th swat Mr. Colton said: "Man, your ass is solid. Maybe I should use my belt."

Mark begged him not to do that. Mr. Colton hesitated but continued with his hand. As Colton's large hand continued the swats, Mark was close to tears. Finally, Colton stopped. His right hand rested on Mark's sore bottom and he rubbed it a bit saying: "Do you believe that I have gotten my message across?"

"Yes," replied Mark. He gave Mark's butt a firm swat and said: "Yes, what?"

"Yes, Mr. Colton," Mark quickly replied.

He released Mark from his grip and with an arm under his chest he stood him upright so that Mark was facing him. Mr. Colton continued to sit on the big tree stump. He gazed at Mark intently but the spanked man just looked at the ground. He told Mark to approach him so he did as Mr. Colton demanded and was soon standing inches from him.

His eyes moved down to Mark's genitals and one of his hands reached out and flicked his penis. Mark stepped back out of shock or, possibly, self preservation. He looked at Mark and told him to step forward and not to move. Mark again moved in so that he was directly in front of his oppressor.

This time he lifted Mark's penis up with his hand. As he held it he said: "I can see that you are a big boy. Now I have a question for you and I better hear a truthful answer. Were you planning on playing with this big pecker after your swim?" The helpless Mark looked at him absolutely speechless.

Colton moved his fingers under Mark's testicles and lifted them. "Damn. Those boys are heavy." Still holding his penis he asked him again: "Were you gonna have a little jack-off session down there by the water?" As he spoke his thumb moved over the head of Mark's dick in a massaging fashion. Mark willed myself to not get hard but he was clearly beginning to show the physical signs of arousal in Mr. Colton's hand.

12