All Comments on 'Caught! Mark Goes Skinny Dipping'

by mrsensual01

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAover 3 years ago
That was an odd story

To leave it like that was a bit odd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yea.. anything can happen in the woods, if you are not paying attention... You could get attacked by a wild animal!

Not a bad story, but the ending was lacking! How about this, Mark grabbing a nice club and knocking the 20 something punk (Mr Colton) out cold, cuffing his ass to a tree and having a bit of revenge fun for spanking a 43 year man and sexually assaulting him!

On the other hand its probably not a very good idea to travel to a strange State, trespass on someones property out in the woods alone, get naked and go swimming! I would personally not consider it without my trusty side arm loaded, and by my side! So maybe the spanking and nice hand job taught him a valuable lesson!

Jak0bJak0b8 months ago

Great story. Love how the “cop” slowly gets around to the real reason he was following the city slicker. Everyone likes a big shooter. Hot tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermrsensual01@mrsensual01
I like to read and I like to write. Some of my stories are from personal experience while others are the result of my fruitful imagination. I am hoping that I will have the opportunity to fully express myself here on this site.