Caught! Mark Goes Skinny Dipping

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were locked on Mark's swelling penis and he said: "I'm waiting for your truthful answer."

In a voice cracking with fear Mark told him that he honestly had no intention of jacking off. He had merely wanted to swim in the clear water. Colton chuckled and said that perhaps he was just hoping someone might pass by while he was swimming so they could see "...your very big dick."

He continued to fondle Mark and no matter how hard he resisted, he began to grow erect in his hand. When Mark could finally bring himself to look at Mr. Colton, the county bully had a bit of a grin on his face...as if he were self satisfied with how he had excited the spanked traveler.

Mr. Colton stood there, very close to Mark, with his dick growing ever harder in his hand. After a few minutes of this fondling, the sadistic Mr. Colton said in a low and controlled voice: "I'm a man and I understand that a guy has urges." Mark looked at him confused.

Colton released Mark's stiffening penis and put both hands on his shoulders, turning him around so that he was now facing into the wooded area. Colton instructed Mark to walk toward the nearby group of trees. But Mark simply stood there wondering why he wanted him to go there when suddenly he felt the aggressor's hand connect with his butt...not too hard but enough to get his attention.

"Com'on...notin' to be scared about. I'll be right behind you." So, Mark walked through the grass to another shady area. He stopped when he was told to and then he was positioned until he was facing a tree...about 2 feet away. His hands were still bound behind him in the handcuffs.

Mr. Colton now stood close behind Mark. With his left arm he reached around until his arm was around Mark's stomach just at the level of his navel. He spoke softly...almost soothingly saying: "Now, I can't let you get dressed and leave when you are clearly all worked up."

As he said "worked up" his right hand reached around and lifted up Mark's penis. "So", he continued "I'm going to be a nice guy and help you out with this." He gave his penis a little squeeze as he spoke. Mark tried to speak but all that came out was "Ahhhh...Ummm." Plus, he knew that opposing him was useless.

"Now", he continued "I don't want you to fall over so I'm just gonna brace you against myself." As he spoke he drew Mark against his body with his big arm that was around his bare stomach. Mark was soon pressed tightly against Colton's hard, muscular body and it was not lost on him that Mr. Colton was aroused as well. Mark could feel something quite hard pressed against his bare butt.

"No matter what happens," Colton said in a low sort of growl "I will not let you fall down." With that he brought up his right hand and spit into it two or three times. Then he brought it back down to Mark's semi erect penis and gripped it beginning a slow massage.

Mark was a mix of contradictory feelings at that moment. He hated Colton for what he had put him through...Mark was also angry with himself for getting into such a predicament...but he was just as much LOVING the waves of lust that engulfed him as Colton's big paw worked on his dick.

Soon Mark was fully erect and Colton's hand continued in that slow, methodical motion. He told Mark that he was bound by work rules to remain in uniform otherwise he might have undressed as well. When he said that he pressed his crotch firmly against Mark's butt and said: "I think I would have enjoyed cornholing your plump. firm ass right here in the woods."

His right hand kept working and from time to time his fingers would glide over the head of Mark's erection. Mark knew that he was getting close. He did not want Colton to see him cum but he clearly had no say in the matter. Mr. Colton held Mark securely against his torso and Mark soon began to feel his legs shake.

Colton felt that too and chuckled saying: "Here we go." Mark's breathing intensified and he felt like he had a rocket inside of me that wanted to escape. Suddenly he had reached the point of no return and Mr. Colton turned him just a bit so that he was directly in front of the tree.

Colton gave a final yank and Mark exploded. He closed his eyes and just concentrated on not falling. But Colton's big, muscled arm seemed to hold him effortlessly. Mark's legs went weak but the very pleased Mr. Colton held him in place. "Man alive," he said. "You nailed that tree. That is quite the shooter you have attached to you."

Mark was completely out of breath. With one arm under his back and the other under the back of his knees Colton picked him up and, almost effortlessly, lifted him into the air. Mark was completely taken by surprise and he looked at him but Mr. Colton just gave him a look of great self satisfaction.

He carried Mark a few yards back to the grassy area by the tree stump and gently laid him down on the grass. Without a word he walked down to the stream and Mark could see him washing his hands. Then he took out his handkerchief, wetted it in the water and came back to where Mark was. He knelt down next to Mark's naked body and, in a very gentle manner, he cleaned up his genitals, stomach and leg where some of the hot, creamy projectile had splattered.

Colton then stood him up and cleaned the loose grass off of his back and butt, taking a moment to slowly run his index finger up the crack of Mark's spanked ass. Then in a moment of joy for Mark he freed him from the handcuffs.

Colton went over and took Mark's briefs from the tree branch where they were still hanging and stood behind him. He instructed Mark to put one leg in first and then the other. Then he pulled the briefs to his waist. Next, Colton retrieved the rest of Mark's clothes and sat on the stump watching as he finished getting dressed. Mr. Colton then told Mark that he was going to have a look in his car and, if there was nothing illegal, he would be free to go.

They walked back to where Mark's car was and he looked through it. As he investigated the trunk Mark asked him a question that had been on my mind: Why was it that, as a law enforcer, he carried no gun?

He looked at Mark in disbelief and said: "I ain't no cop. I do work for the county as an inspector but I ain't no cop." So Mark asked about the handcuffs. He smiled and said: "I always carry 'em because you just never know when they might come in handy."

Mark felt himself getting angry but stayed calm and got in the car. The county inspector then told him that he would follow Mark to the Tennessee border to make sure that he left "his" county. And Mr. Colton did just that. As Mark crossed into Tennessee Colton turned around and headed back home.

12