Caught Masturbating in My Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, she got up again and slumped in the chair. Our masturbatory session had hardly taken ten minutes, but I am pretty sure we needed more than that to recover.

The sun continued to shine on her, and I remarked that she was truly hot. The very sparse hair on her pussy seemed to be on fire as the rays hit them.

From my side I was totally knocked out. My penis lay dangling on the chair, half dead, although it showed signs of life when my colleague started spreading my cum over her body.

"We have to do this again" she said.

"Yeah. This was totally great fun." I replied, as I bent down and took a lick from her ass to her clit. I needed to do that.

She shuddered, and I sucked a little on her before pausing for her reaction.

"Ohh. I need this so bad. Damn the consequences. Please don't stop. I'm nearly on the edge."

I was pretty sure that this had crossed my infidelity line limit, but at that moment I didn't care.

I lapped gently at her meaty cunt, bringing her to a quiet orgasm. She breathed hard, sweat breaking out on her chest.

Job finished, I rose back and sat on my chair, aware that a change had taken place I could not reverse.

I would see how to find peace in my heart after this adventure. I was pretty sure it would not be that difficult.

12