Caught Messaging Master Pt. 02

Story Info
The first night of punishment continues.
2.3k words
4.65
11.4k
18

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've got no option but to be with Mark in this hotel room until Tuesday morning and it's only Friday night. I'm laying on my back on the bed in my heels, a vinyl pink skirt with my lips filled and a mouth full of Marks cum. If I leave the room my friends and family could find out I'm a sissy. My girlfriend Lucy could give away all my secrets if I don't stay until Tuesday. On the other hand it's fulfilling all of the fantasies I've ever had. I felt a hard slap across my face.

"Bitch, snap out of it!" Mark shouted as I starred into space.

"Don't just stare into space daydreaming, I'm hungry and we have a busy day tomorrow. You're a very lucky girl because I'm giving you tonight off. We have nothing planned and tomorrow is a big night!" said Mark. I wondered what this big night would involve. Am I going to have to go out in public as Katie again? Whatever it is at least im safe in here tonight. Mark grabbed my face by my cheeks.

"So as a thank you to me for taking it easy on you tonight I'm going to have kebab and chips, hurry up I'm starving." he said.

"Do you have a number so I can order?" I said. Mark laughed.

"Order? you're going and finding a shop on the high street you stupid slut." he said. I started to worry now, it was Friday night, the bars and clubs down the high street were packed, I can't walk past them.

"Change your clothes as well, you look a mess. here, put these on." Mark chucked a leopard print mini skirt and a black boob tube at me. I picked up the boob tube and ran both hands through my hair.

"Where's the rest?" I said getting stressed.

"That's it, oh sorry, here." said mark. He picked up knee high leather black boots.

"Hurry up I wont tell you again or you'll be punished and you wont like it trust me." he said pointing his finger at me. I got completely undressed and pulled up the black thong mark handed me with a smirk. Then I put on my skirt which hardly fit over my bum. It was a struggle to move my legs at all. No bra was needed with the boob tube, my tits were held in place anyway. Now I put on my knee length black leather boots, except they were not knee length, they were thigh high. I looked in the mirror, touched up my lip stick and put my hair in a bun.

"Fuck Katie, you're looking so hot. If I wasn't so hungry I'd fuck you all over again right now. Tell me how much you want me to fuck you Katie and you call me master from now on." I zipped up the back of my skirt and adjusted my boobs.

"I really want you to fuck me master." I said while starring into his eyes.

"I don't believe you, beg me." he said. I tried again.

"Please fuck me master, I need your cock in me master, please." I begged. Mark stood up, walked over to me and started laughing.

"Shit, you're a proper little slut, Lucy wasn't joking. Ok, show me that tight ass again, bend over that table." mark said. I did as I was told, i can't have everyone finding out I'm a sissy. What choice did I have? Steph and Mark were more than enough. I bent over the table and arched my back with my ass in the air. Mark lifted my skirt and pulled my thong to the side.

"Get ready bitch." he said. I felt the wetness of the lube on my ass as he grabbed my hip with one hand but as he pressed against me it felt even bigger than last time.

"ahhhhhh!" I screamed.

"Shut it slut, I cant be bothered fucking you right now so this dildo is going in instead. I'm seven inches, luckily this one is only three inches bigger. I'm sure a girl like you can handle it though." said Mark.

It just kept coming and I screamed all the way, it was almost the whole way in when Mark pulled my thong back over and gave my ass a slap.

"Well done sissy, I'll have a shish kebab and chips, go." he said as he fell back onto the bed and switched the television on. I left my room and stood wondering what to do next, I cant walk down the street like this anything could happen. I had no choice I walked down the hallway and waited for the lift. The doors opened with three girls in, thankfully.

"Oh shit, this bad bitch is going to have guys dribbling over her tonight girls." one of them said.

"Thank you." I replied quietly.

"Ladies better be watching their men tonight, look at those boots girl! They are real fuck me boots no shit." another one added. I just let out a little laugh again.

"Where are you off to tonight babe?" one of them asked.

"Just a bar in the high street with my boyfriend, nothing special." I said.

"Oh she has a boyfriend! Lucky guy!" the girl smiled at me and winked. The doors finally opened.

"Well have a good night babe, you're going to slay!" she said and they all laughed as they walked out. I'm sure they knew I was a crossdresser but they were harmless.

I left the hotel with my head down past reception and out into the street, I was really struggling to walk in these heels and the skirt, plus with every wiggle my dildo was threatening to slip out. I walked past a couple of pubs with whistles from the smoking areas which I ignored. I finally made it to the shop but there was a lot of people in front of me, unfortunately it was mainly guys.

"Boys, boys look at this!" I heard but I kept my head down and got my phone out, which was a struggle with the length of my new nails! Two boys walked over to me.

"Excuse me miss can I get your number you're beautiful." I could smell the drink on his breath.

"Sorry, I have a boyfriend." I replied in my best female voice.

"Come on, he wont mind we're really nice." he said as he put his arm around my waist and the others laughed. I played with my hair and checked the time on my phone. My dildo was now really starting to slip out, the guys hand slowly started to lower onto my bum and his finger brushed against the dildo.

"Oh!" he said. His eyes widened and looked into mine. I looked back in shock at what was to come next.

"You're quite a girl aren't you?" he said with a smile. He moved his hand down to my bum and I put my hand over my mouth. He pushed hard as it easily slipped all the way back in and my jaw dropped. One of my leather boots went onto it's tip toes. I pressed my thighs together as my cock twitched in it's cage.

"Judging from your body language I'd say you enjoyed that. How about that number then darling?" he asked again. I breathed out, looked at my feet and bit my lip.

"Sure." he handed me his phone and I typed it in. Their food was ready and they left, I ordered mine and left without anymore events, luckily. I quickly made my way down the high street, with no choice but to wiggle my bum in these heels. As I walked past reception a young girl called.

"Excuse me are you Katie?" she said.

"Yes I am, can I help?" i said.

"These flowers arrived for you earlier." she said as she passed me them. A card was attached.

"Dear Katie, I hope you've settled in well with your boyfriend Mark. I imagine you've got everything you ever wanted for all those years now. I couldn't give you those things. I hope he's treating you like the sissy you are! I bet he's already turned you into a cum dump. Have the best time! By the way, I've got you and Mark two tickets to a great drag club 15 minutes away tomorrow night, enjoy x" I thanked the girl and didn't know what to make of the message. I walked back to my room, opened the door and passed the food to Mark.

"Good sissy." he said.

"Get on your knees and lift your skirt, start fucking yourself with that dildo in your ass. Whatever pre cum comes from your cage you are going to wipe it up and lick it up." he said.

I did as I was told again like a pathetic sissy, I fucked my ass while he sat and had his food. My phone lit up a couple of times on the table. Mark finished his food and walked over to the phone.

"Billy from the chip shop seems to like you, he would love to see you over the weekend apparently. You've been in a hotel room with me for an hour, sucked my dick and you've already got another guys number. You realise I'm your master right? you've really fucked yourself now slut." he laughed. He pulled his dick out of his pants and shoved it down my throat again. He fucked my face for what seemed like an eternity. My eyes rolled back, i had tears rolling down my cheeks, as I tried to let out a moan, making my mascara run. I was dribbling pre cum down my thighs but he just kept going and going and going. I was praying for him to cum down my throat just so it would be over. He had both hands on my head pulling my hair, he just held me in one position. My chin resting against his balls and my nose buried in him. Mark got his phone out and started taking pictures of me in that position.

"Lucy is going to love this, can you taste anything familiar on my dick by the way? Can you taste your girlfriend? I've been fucking her quite regular in the last week or so while you've been at work in those nickers I got you to wear. While I was telling you to go to the toilet and touch yourself in your thong I was fucking Lucy." he burst out laughing. This is as humiliating as it gets. On a hotel room floor being face fucked by the dick that's been fucking my wife while I've been at work. This is the lowest point I could get to. Or so I thought. Mark pulled his dick from my throat and I got a deep breath, he pushed me back and I fell onto my ass which shoved the dildo in me again.

"ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed.

"I cant believe this bitch has already tried meeting another guy after knowing me an hour." mark said to himself.

"You're some fucking slut." he said. Mark grabbed my arms and threw me over the end of the bed bent over, he cuffed my ankles together and my arms behind my back. He picked up his phone and spoke to someone.

"Hey babe, are you close? Get here quick." he said.

"This is going to be some hard core sissy porn shit now darling." Mark said.

"Please Mark I just gave him my number to stop him asking!" I pleaded. He spanked my ass hard.

"One more word and that's it." he said. 15 minutes of silence and a knock on the door came.

"Hey Mark you look fucking sexy tonight." A female voice from the door said. In walks my girlfriend Lucy with Mark.

"Ooo, I didn't think I'd be seeing you so soon but apparently there's been a big change. You've been a naughty girl and given your number out apparently. Don't worry Mark if she don't want to fuck you tonight then I know a girl who will." she said while smiling at me. Lucy got on the bed and bent over, her face was right in front of mine, Mark got behind her and started to fuck her while she let out moans in my face, I couldn't bare it anymore. They fucked for at least half hour in front of my eyes.

"Oh fuck, this is what a real man feels like Katie, you couldn't please me like this. You should get a guy like this Katie. I hope Billy from the shop has a big dick! You love dick don't you Katie, you love swallowing guys cum. I want to watch you swallow cum babe. Look at your slutty make up, it's missing some cum all over it." said Lucy.

"Oh! Fuck! Harder Mark, harder! Cum down that sluts throat Mark. Make her your bitch for me. Show her what a real man does Mark." Lucy screamed.

Mark got off the bed and turned me onto my back, they started fucking again but this time right above my face. Lucy came, then I knew what was next, Mark let out a big moan and came inside my girlfriend. He pulled out and stuck his dick straight into my mouth.

"Do what your mistress wants you to do Katie, clean it all for me that's a good slut." he said as he slapped my cheek. I Sucked him clean and he got off the bed then pulled Lucy backwards so she sat on my face. She sat there for about 10 minutes grinding against my face, marks cum smeared over me while they talked casually about their day.

"Ok I'm off now mark, you two have a big day tomorrow. Katie please don't do anymore stupid things because things will only get worse for you if you do, be a good sissy and I'll see you Tuesday, and get a shower please, you stink of cum!" she said. Lucy left and Mark got into bed, I showered and put on a fluffy white nighty and a white thong then went to sleep.