Mickie and Laurie Pt. 02

Story Info
The narrator undergoes further training.
1.5k words
4.51
14k
9

Part 1 of the 19 part series

Updated 09/12/2023
Created 07/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After this evening, we began a new routine. I was left in chastity, and she wore the key to my device around her neck. It was made clear that I should not ask to be released, and doing so would only extend the amount of time that I had to remain locked up. Several times a week, she would have me put on the strap-on and pleasure her. She tried various positions, including the reverse cowgirl and doggy style, but never missionary. I don't think she liked the idea of having me on top of her like that. I had to pay close attention to her reactions, and learn what sorts of movements caused her the most pleasure. I realized belatedly how little I had known about my own wife's physical needs, and that in some ways it was a blessing that I was locked up and fucking her with a dildo, since I was not distracted by my own sensations.

On average, she would unlock the cage about once a month. Although I was dying to masturbate, she told me that my first obligation was to carefully wash and disinfect the cage, since I had been wearing it continuously. Once it was cleaned to her satisfaction, she would order me to kneel on the bathroom floor and jerk off while she watched. It was embarrassing the first time, but there was no way I was going to waste an opportunity to get off. I was so horny that it only took about a minute of stroking to reach orgasm, and I ejaculated what was for me a very large load of cum onto the tiled bathroom floor.

The pleasure of a long-denied orgasm was so great that I swayed with dizziness as it faded. However, I noticed Mickie leaning over in front of me, and reaching down where I had shot my load. What was she doing? She stood back up and put her fingers on my face. As the smell hit me, I realized that they were covered in semen, which she then rubbed across my cheeks and lips in oozing stripes. She scooped up some more and did the same thing, and now my face was covered with a couple of teaspoons worth of sperm.

"You look perfect with cum all over your face, Laurie" Mickie told me. "Such a good little sissy." Once again, that feeling of arousal and humiliation flowed through me, and I felt my now soft dick start to harden again. (My name was Lawrence, but Mickie had taken to calling me by the more feminine "Laurie.")

"A good sissy always cleans up any cum," she said. "Now use your fingers to push it into your mouth." I felt revulsion at the idea of swallowing my cum, but also excitement. At this point, I was so conditioned to obey her orders that before I knew what I was doing, my fingers were on my face, pushing the white, sticky blobs into my open mouth. I tried to get as much as I could off my cheeks and chin, and then licked the remainder off my lips. Now it was all sitting in a puddle on my tongue. I noticed its distinctive taste, which was neither good nor terrible, just different and reminiscent of its sharp odor. Also, its viscous, slippery texture was strange and a little bit gross.

"Show me what's in your mouth," Mickie ordered. I obediently opened wide to display the pool of semen. "Now be a good little slut and swallow it." A wave of nausea passed through me, but I knew I was going to do as I was told. I closed my mouth and let the slippery load flow backwards into my throat, and then quickly swallowed it to get it down before I retched. Even so, the slimy feeling of its passage down my esophagus caused my stomach to contract and I almost threw up.

"Oh, you are so good, Laurie!" she exclaimed. "And look at that, you're hard again." I looked down and saw that I had a rock-hard erection.

"I'll let you cum a second time if you do something for me," Mickie said. I quickly agreed to do whatever she wanted.

"I want you to run yourself a hot bath and shave yourself from feet to neck," she said. "But you can leave a little patch above your clitty." That was the first time she referred to my penis as my "clitty."

To be honest, I was kind of turned on by the idea of shaving off my body hair, which to be fair was already a bit sparse. But why not go for a smooth look? Mickie handed me an electric razor and ordered me to shave off as much of my body hair as I could, except the pubic hair above my penis. When I was finished, she made me sweep up all the hair from the floor and then gave me one of her disposable razors and started the bath. She added some bath salts that gave it a nice, feminine fragrance, and a layer of bubbles formed as it filled up. Once it was full, she ordered me in. My dick was still fully erect as I stepped into the hot water and sat down. She handed me a tube of shaving gel, and told me to start at the bottom and work my way up.

Mickie watched critically as I shaved, and pointed out where I was being careless and missing some hair on my legs. When I got up to my groin area, she got more involved, instructing me to carefully shave off all the pubic hair on my balls and dick, and most of what was above them on my lower abdomen. When I was finished, there was just an oval patch about 3 inches wide and 2 inches high. She took some scissors and trimmed the long hairs down to an even length of about an inch so that it looked neater. Then she instructed me to shave my perineum, butt crack and butt cheeks. This was difficult, and I had to go over them several times since it was hard to see what I was doing. Each time I rinsed, I ran my fingers over the sensitive skin to see if any hair remained, and she examined it as well. When she was satisfied, I finished up with my chest, shoulders, and arms. Mickie made me be very careful around my nipple area. (She said, "We can't have any nasty hairs growing out of your titties.") Once I was finished, I was nearly hairless except for what was on my head and the patch of pubes I had left.

Mickie told me I could drain the tub and ordered me to step out. She handed me a towel, and as I dried myself it felt strangely different. The towel moved more easily across my skin, and its roughness was much more apparent to my newly bare flesh. I shivered slightly at the sensation. I looked down at myself, and marveled at my slender, pale, smooth torso and legs--they seemed feminine, other than the raging boner sticking out of my crotch.

I asked Mickie if I could now pleasure myself again, and she assented. We did it as before, with me on my knees in front of her. Even though I had recently cum, it once again took very little time for a big orgasm to arrive, and once again I ejaculated onto the floor. This time, instead of putting the semen on my face, Mickie ordered me to get on my hands and knees and lick the floor clean. Having just cum, I no longer felt any horniness, and did not find the notion of licking up the puddles of sperm in any way arousing. However, I knew that I had no choice--if I disobeyed, she would leave me in chastity for months--and so I bent over and tried to get all of it off the floor and onto my tongue. Once again, she ordered me to show her the load in my mouth and then swallow it, and once again I felt my gorge rise as the slimy blob oozed down my throat and into my stomach.

After I was finished, Mickie took the cage and reattached it. I sadly acknowledged to myself that I would not be experiencing any pleasure for a while. She also informed me that, with two loads of semen in my stomach, I might notice a mood change. She explained that semen contains the hormone oxytocin, and there was evidence that people who swallowed it experienced a brighter outlook, with relatively less likelihood of depression. She added that of course, real men's loads were more potent and more plentiful, but no sperm should be wasted, not even my own paltry output.

"In other words, good sissies who swallow cum the way they're told to are happy sissies," she said. I nodded my head in acknowledgment, though I doubted there was any truth to this assertion. In any case, from then on there was an explicit expectation that any time I ejaculated I needed to swallow all of the sperm afterwards. As a result, after several times through this routine I came to tolerate eating cum; I didn't love it, but swallowing it no longer caused an involuntary urge to puke it up.