All Comments on 'Caught Naked in Public - For Real'

by ThanksForAllTheFish

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
HawkerPennHawkerPennover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing this true story; we get the thrill at no cost. There might be "clothing optional" places where, at least for a while, you could go naked and get something of a thrill without being subject to penalty. It might be thrilling to wonder if you'd be recognized by anyone. You could be naughty going out in just shoes and a coat, if the coat looked like there were probably clothes under it. I took my wife to the mall on a rainy evening while she was dressed only in high heel pumps and a short shiny black vinyl trench coat-style raincoat. Taking a lap around each floor was fun, especially riding the escalator to the mezzanine! Thanks again for your adventures, both real and imaginary!

AkournAkournover 1 year ago

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Photomaker59Photomaker59over 1 year ago

How exciting, nerve wracking and all the other emotions that come into it... Thanks for sharing your Nude Adventures. You have a new Follower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have you seen the site Truthordarepics.com? It's for people who like to share pics and get a bit of a thrill out of doing dares. Most of them hide their faces for privacy. Can't blame them. So... if you are up for the challenge and think you might get a thrill out of it, I dare you to post a pic on that site. Naked. I'll be watching for it. :)

GrooveThingGrooveThingover 1 year ago

Since you were in university, you could have easily told them(or the neighbor) that you were pledging for a fraternity. They have those over there, do they not?

Paul DownPaul Downover 1 year ago

A great true story, one that reminded me of an event at home back in the 70's when I was much younger than now. A group of close friends both male and female would hang out at my house. Back then we seemed to be much more carefree. One day just for the fun we ended up playing strip poker in the garden. As we lost more and more clothing we became aware that anyone of our neighbours would come into their gardens and see us. Nerves finally got the better of us and we retired back into the house to continue in the lounge. No one thought to close the curtains as we needed the breeze from the open windows, it was a hot summer. Just when we were all almost naked the door bell rang. As people froze I crawled over to peek and see who it was. It was one of my friends mother's who was trying to find her, she was needed at home for some reason. "Shit" I whispered, "it's your mum" I said pointing at a female friend. One nanosecond later a bomb burst of bodies were grabbing clothes and running out of the lounge. I shot upstairs, grabbed my dressing gown and noisily made my way back down stairs to the front door. Rattling a bunch of keys I dragged out unlocking it for as long as I could. On opening it I acted surprised to see her using the excuse I was just going to take a shower. No I didn't know where her daughter was but I was due to see her later that day if she wanted me to pass on a message. It turned out that they had relatives coming for dinner this evening and she'd forgotten to remind her daughter. "I'll let her know as soon as I see her" I said. Shutting the front door friends reappeared from their hiding places in various stages of dress. "That was to close for comfort" I said to a chorus of nervous laughter. So, many thanks for bringing that memory back from the recesses of my brain. I'm now off to read some more of your writing.

runnerman8700runnerman8700over 1 year ago

This is tamer than most of what we read on here but so much more amazing because it's real. Glad to hear that your family was cool about it and nothing too awful came of your experience.

morningboymorningboyover 1 year ago

Wow, this is almost exactly identical to how I started and felt! It's so spooky I feel I could have written it! (with different specifics). Luckily I was never caught, since I think a nude young man would not be treated so gently... I used to think I was so weird and something was wrong with me, but thank god for the internet reminding us we are all normal (and kinky :). Thanks so much for this story.

qarlcueqarlcueover 1 year ago

Thanks!

Great story and I really appreciate you sharing it. I sympathize with the embarrassment and identify with the compulsion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I can so relate to this

1Southern_Gentleman1Southern_Gentlemanover 1 year ago

Love the true stories, thanks for sharing!! I too struggle with the same desire and have a few true experiences as well which I have begun writing about. You can check a couple of my experiences if you’d like!

Microbevel8Microbevel8over 1 year ago

So perfectly told of what and how we exhibition-minded folk think. Look how fast your story became “hot” and all the supportive comments.

Mrluv2bnekkidMrluv2bnekkidover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing! That's exactly how I am: I love to be naked in public places, but I'm not trying to be seen. Living in small towns and suburbs, I've been able to have quite a few similar adventures - most of them at around 3am to minimize the chances that my neighbors are awake!

I keep meaning to start submitting stories here, maybe I'll start with those. Thanks for the inspiration!

emptysquareemptysquareover 1 year ago

I can't tell you how many times I've gone out naked and was almost seen, or was probably seen, or there was a camera, something like that. I'd run home and swear to myself and any God that would listen that if I got out of this without any trouble, I'd never do it again.

Then like 3 weeks later I can't help it and try and do it again.

Like you, I don't want to be seen, I'm not a flasher and I don't get off on shocking people, but the idea that I COULD be seen? Man, that's an adrenaline rush.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve so done most of the things you describe, it’s a real rush and so exciting! Thank you for writing this so well! kx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interresting and fun confession. Still hoping for a sequel to "The Game". Thanks for your writtings !

billrokrabillrokra11 months ago

What a bold and crazy experience! I live in London and a street with terraced houses means dozens of windows with a potential pair of eyes at any one of them - if they can see past all the parked cars! Thanks for sharing such a daring experience!

bottovarnisbottovarnis10 months ago

great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I love real stories and hate fake fantasies told to be real stories.

MORE these kind please.

djripdjrip4 months ago

I was grinning like an idiot reading this, especially "Oh, yeah? Janet you say? Whatever could she have wanted?"

Fun memories. I envy your boldness!

speakingmusicspeakingmusic3 months ago

It was hot summer in Denver. I was 14 sharing a bedroom with two older brothers. It wasn't very often I got any space to myself, but one day, every one was gone. My mother told me to take a shower, but otherwise the day was mine. Post shower, rather than put on clothes, I opted to air dry.

Some time later, there was a knock on the door. Without thinking, I opened it up to see a female college student standing on the front porch. "Would you might if I asked you a few questions for a survey I am doing for class?"

"No," I replied. "Ask away."

The woman proceeded to ask me a dozen questions. I don't remember the topic, but it wasn't particularly interesting, not to a 14-year-old anyway. The final question, she looked up at my face and asked, "Do you always answer the door naked?"

I cocked my head and replied, "What does that have to do with your survey?"

"Nothing. It's just that you're naked and I'm not sure why."

I looked down. Yes, there I was completely naked, standing in the door way as it this was the most normal thing in the world. I stammered, but couldn't squeak out anything cogent. The college student smiled and left.

After closing the door, I could feel the heat of my blush from head to toe. As embarrassed as I was by the moment, I also realized I enjoyed being naked - and being seen naked.

Fast forward a LOT of years, I still enjoy being naked whenever possible.

NakedDanNakedDan3 months ago

My most recent story here on Literotica is a true story. It got lower ratings since I didn’t embellish anything and didn’t end it with a bang.

NomadddNomaddd3 months ago

What a lovely story, full of personal exciting details!

As for me, I learned by "accident" that I found being watched to be quite a thrill. I fell asleep on a plane ride and must have had rather kinky dreams. When I half-woke, about 2 hours later, I realised I was fully hard and that my erection was clearly visible as an outline along the leg of my pants. Also, as you do when you wake from a seated slumber in a plane, I didn't fully wake but rather kept my eyes closed in an attempt to find sleep again. That's when I noticed/felt unusual movement from my seat neighbor. Curious but cautious not to alert her, I only opened my eyes partially to see what she was up to. Well, to my astonishment, she had her eyes glued to my crotch and was opening and closing her thighs rather fast, oblivious to her surroundings. She clearly hadn't noticed I was no longer fully asleep and even less so that I was now observing her. Her movements seemed designed to cause friction and arousal and I therefore surmised that my visible erection might have caused this. Although it sent an immediate rush of blood to my erect cock and caused it to throb, I was even more careful to feign being asleep. I wanted to be sure to observe her without her knowledge. Sure enough, as I throbbed, she brought her hand down to her crotch and trapped it between her thighs. She then caught herself, looked around, and, reassured that no one had seen her in the semi darkness of the night flight, she resumed her motions. By then, I was super turned on myself. Realising that I might have caused her horniness had me not only harder but also very excited. I didn't want to embarras her (or myself for that matter), so I continued observing her only through my eyelashes, keeping my eyes 3/4 closed and pretending to sleep by breathing as evenly as I could. In any case, the angle meant that she was only looking at my crotch and not up to my face and I was sort of doing the same. Emboldened by the fact that I was sleeping and no one else seemed to have noticed she was getting herself more and more aroused, she kept motioning her thighs open and closed and trapped her wrist one more between her thighs. At that moment, she froze, shuddered visibly and threw her head back slowly with her mouth slightly open. I had just seen her reach orgasm, provoked only by thigh motion (and the outline of my erect cock?)! I waited for about 10-15 minutes, still pretending to be sleeping. She relaxed, turned her back to me and positioned herself to seek sleep herself. Thinking enough time had passed to allow for a 'natural' awakening, I chose that moment to 'wake up', stretched and still horny as hell and fully erect, walked past her on my way to the bathroom where I just had to masturbate and release the tension.

The rest of the flight went on without us exchanging as much as a word and I never knowing if she had been more aware that I was observing that she let on (to this day, I still don't think she knew). I was nineteen then and that weird incident made me realise that being observed sexually had a powerful effect on me. Many experiences followed.

I know this sounds like a weird incident but it is nonetheless 100% true, without a word of exaggeration. You inspired me to share it. Keep on writing!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThanksForAllTheFish@ThanksForAllTheFish
Thanks for reading everyone, I hope that you enjoy my stories. All comments and DMs are much appreciated, so please feel free to get in touch with any ideas or pieces of feedback you may have.