Caught on Camera Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, my phone was snatched from my grasp by a youth, who laughed in my face and sped off down the crowded street. Momentarily stunned, it was a second or two before I shouted and began to give chase.

I'm not the fittest person in the world and knew my chase was futile, but I was fortunate that the youth tried to turn down a side street and crashed straight into a rather rotund gentleman who sent the kid sprawling, my phone skittering off away from him. Seeing his prize had eluded him, he ran off, leaving me to puff, pant, bend for my phone and breathlessly thank my unwitting saviour.

When I'd recovered, I noticed that the battery had fallen out. Cursing, I dusted it off and put it back in but ... no, nothing. The phone was gone. I asked about and someone pointed me in the direction of a phone shop that, when I arrived, had closed for lunch. Alice's message had seemed very urgent and yet here I was unable to do anything about it. Would she think I was ignoring her?

The proprietor came back 20 minutes later and helped me out with a replacement battery, though it was another annoying period of time before it was charged enough to allow me to turn the phone on. By this time, it had been at least 45 minutes since Alice's pleading message. As I suspected, another message was waiting for me. My heart sank when I loaded it up.

"Why won't you call? Why ... do you not care? Oh my ..." I could see tears in her eyes. "Do I ... what are you doing that is so important that you can't answer ... Melody, wait, I ..."

I saw my ex-wife appear over Alice's shoulder, placing a hand on her.

"Are you ready now, Alice?"

"I ... but James ... I don't know..."

"I think you do, Alice, and he hasn't called," Melody said, giving her shoulder a squeeze. "And ... it isn't about him, Alice. It is all about you, what you want, what you need..."

"But ... I promised ..."

"I know ... but if you didn't feel something about all this ... if you didn't want to do this, you wouldn't be here. You knew what this was all about ... and you are here. You're ready. I know you are ... and believe me, this will be the best thing you ever do."

Alice looked back at the phone, closed her eyes, nodded slowly.

"Yes ... yes, I know. I ... I'm sorry, James."

The message flicked off. I didn't know what to do, I was confused and in my stomach a feeling of utter dread grew and grew. Melody ... she was doing this and ... if she was involved, it could only mean one thing.

My phone buzzed and another message appeared. I shouldn't have done, but I opened it. I gasped in shock as the screen was filled with a close-up shot of a huge black cock driving mercilessly into an obscenely stretched, dripping wet white pussy. I could see the large balls bouncing against the ass of the woman being fucked, showing that no matter how big that cock was, it was being driven balls deep inside her. I could hear a man grunting with each merciless stab of his cock and a woman answering in kind, squealing and yelling as her pussy was pummelled.

And I knew, even before the camera moved to show her perspiration-covered face, her eyes glazed with lust, her chest heaving ... I knew it was my Alice that was getting fucked.

She looked into the camera, face contorting with pleasure.

"Oh honey ... I'm sorry ... oh, fuck, no, I'm not! I'M FUCKING CUMMING AGAIN!"

12