All Comments on 'Caught on Date Night'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 223 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderabout 2 years ago

Divorcing her made sense. he really should of either had the boss's wife there that night also, or given her a full copy of the PI packet. He could have also filed a sexual harassment lawsuit because Annie had an affair with her boss.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Trust is the key!

4

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

Luciano should have told that assholes wife, Sara. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry but she didn’t deserve to be treated nice after being a slut and asswhole got off was to easy

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

Not badly written but you have a couple of things to watch out for. First, you keep switching between 1 rst and 3 rd person, sometimes in the same sentence. The other thing is, if you're in 1 rst person you would not know what's being said at a table when you were in the washroom. Other than that, I enjoyed the story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

True those words . I’ve been married twice , first marriage she cheated and got caught , I was faithful even though I had many opportunities, she wasn’t , divorced the kids remained with me . Second marriage two more kids , she cheated so i revenge fucked and made sure she knew it , an eye for an eye , after 28 years were still together and neither of us have cheated since those first times .

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

Would have been nice know what was said on the audio.

As for 'Why'? Cause she could

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

That was ok.

But do have the opinion that he should have made Jeremy pay much more.

He is the boss of Annie and therefore subject to disciplinary actions.

Like I said this was ok.

Thanks CindyTV.

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

I'm all for the guilty party getting their just deserts, but very early in the story the main character was wondering why his wife would cheat on such a wonderful, perfect husband and Godlike specimen of a man? Seems he's not so perfect as I worked it out almost immediately: she simply wanted a break from the egotistical, macho posing, control freak knobend.

I actually just skimmed over the rest, but noticed that, as usual in this type of 'real man' bullshit, the children and parents were brought into the equation, I suspect its the threat of violence rather than love for the father that swings their opinions. So it ended much as I thought it would, but without what in reality would really happen ie, our 'hero' getting acquainted with an iron bar in a lonely alleyway on a dark night. But then why would anybody do that to such a lovely man? I suspect there'd probably be a queue waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

watch out for the angry Italians

PowersworderPowersworderabout 2 years ago

It was a good effort, but after all that setup, the payback was far too mild.

-

Despite Luciano being 6'6", 265lbs, a wealthy business owner, and a self-proclaimed "alpha male", the way he acts with his wife doesn't fit that character. The man you describe is a big catch, truly the top 1%, and he'd have women making passes at him every day. If he didn't already have a mistress, a guy like that would know at least a dozen hot girls eager to be with him. As soon as he kicked Annie out, he'd be lining up a gorgeous babe to give him some TLC.

Annie's real punishment should've been to see herself be effortlessly replaced by someone younger and more beautiful, that her daughters adored. Nothing would've hurt her more than that.

-

Meanwhile, he never would've let the disrespect from Annie's boss slide. As soon as the three years were up, Jeremy's wife would've received all the details of the affair, and that he'd been funding his side-piece for tens-of-thousands of dollars. Also what about the "muggings gone wrong" that the asshole was due? A jealous, furious guy like Luciano would've got his pound of flesh in revenge.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

If he is unforgiving, ruthless and brutal…what makes you believe he would be a good husband?

He’s an asshole in business, he’ll be an asshole at home. He treated his wife line she was an employee. A possession. There was nothing to indicate he was actually a nice man, so why should she be faithful to a man who acts line he’s god?

York1234York1234about 2 years ago

Sorry, but I would have taken Jeremy down completely. he deserved it.

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 years ago

Because she could. That's why. Someone found her attractive, she liked it and went with her base instincts instead of doing the right thing. It's as simple as that. She got away with it once and nothing happened. So she did it again, each time eroding the respect she had for her husband. She probably felt guilt but overtime that was easily ignored and she was able to compartmentalize her two lives.

It's really not that complicated. People either chose to do the right thing, even when you think no one will know. It's a conscious choice. We still have the instinct and the desire for sex with different people but evolution gave us the ability to chose. It's entitlement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another story where the guy waits months then doesnt tell anyone. Why not tell the guys wife and his wifes friends and family? Why doesnt the boss and the ex keep having sex? She is single and his wife is clueless?

demanderdemanderabout 2 years ago

The guy needed t go - in a painful way. No remorse. D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rather irritating although the grammar and spelling was well above average. It was very clear to the reader why she strayed. He appears to be a self-satisfied jerk dangerously close to violent; surprising he wasn't in gaol after the second bodily harm incident. People who boast that they don't take any rubbish from anybody need help. BTW 'begs the question' means 'avoids the question' not 'invites the question'. Look it up in a good dictionary (not Google),

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 2 years ago

the why is entitlement and accountability, its the feeling that they deserve what they want and a lot of women really feel that forgiveness is a right they deserve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In a way, the point of this tale is the same as for many on this site: “Why?” And, as for all those other tales, is unanswered. Because the setup is just impossible to compute: like for the infamous Linda of “Feb Sucks”, how does any woman described as loving wife and mother suddenly choose to have a fuckfest — yet not be able to explain why?

.

Annie here is no different from Linda. And like Linda, can’t explain it —- that is, and still be consistent with the person the author claims she is.

.

The only logical answer is, of course, that Annie…like Linda and many others…was NEVER the person the story claimed. Maybe some day we’ll get one of these tragi-comedies that arrives at that conclusion.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing immature about not wanting your wife to not cheat on you behind your back. Only diluted individuals think that. How about the slut have some common damn decency to (shocker) honor her vows/promises, not much to ask. If it is too much to ask, then don't say yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This felt so contrived, that I could only give it 3*. At least it wasn't a RAC.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 2 years ago

Decent story, but the last two paragraphs were a distraction and detraction.

Also not enough revenge on the lover. He deserved more, including the loss of his family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Intense, maybe a bit too much from his perspective and not enough of hers, but well written. Protecting yourself and your family isn't immature, it is the right thing for any man to do.

Gmann006Gmann006about 2 years ago

well stated, Your the 1st to end a story like that. If tour not happy then move on. people who cheat dont deserve anything , No forgiveness, No nothing And for you guys who think your good for doing that , know your nothing more than losers who cant get any single women cuz they see right through your perthitic lives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"not what it looks like." Haha how else does a cock in the mouth look like??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I give it a four.

Nice beat, easy to dance to.

I have a similar temperament, much like the husband’s.

I tend to react much like the husband.

AND I ABSOLUTELY DO NOT ENJOY DENTAL WORK.

I have left fiancé and her douchebag married friend with 6 years of dental work and maintenance, followed by 30 years of their regrets.

Would have been a five if it gave me the unforgettable pleasure of several 2 x 4 strikes to the mandibular areas of each of the bastards. Believe me, once you have them snared in such a trap as this story describes, retribution via dental work is most pleasurable. Fiancé never wed; she is now 54 years old. Loverboy lost his family, and despite several maxillofacial procedures, he continues to self-dislocate his jaw uncontrollably. Unfortunately, I run into him from time to time during lunch at a restaurant near to our workplaces. I never fail to send him a complimentary bowl of soup; it’s a permanent HOOT for me.

That’s how you ‘lay on the learning’ to a misguided fool from Chicago for messing with a hardcore Kentuckian.

Cindytv has me rapt in anticipation of the next offering. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It goes all the way back to Adam and Eve. Just think about it, they shit on the ones who treat them the best. Some can control the actions better than others but for some reason no one can explain, they will give in to the temptation. Then hate themselves for it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad, but shifting back and forth between first and third person was distracting. The storyline was okay, but nothing new. It didn’t stir up emotions the way it could have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Like very much the way he did the job that had to be done I would have did more to him to but it what it is.

miket0422miket0422about 2 years ago

The thing I've realized is that for the most part, why doesn't matter.

Any answer you get is going to be very subjective. It's usually some combination of ... I wanted to, I thought it would be fun, I thought it would feel good and I didn't think I would get caught.

With human nature being what it is the answer you get to a why question is usually going to be slanted to make the cheater look as good as possible. If the cheater has actual feelings for their partner they will also try to temper their answer so that they try not to hurt their partner too much. Trying to minimize guilt and trying to spare feelings will usually mean that the relevant facts get buried beneath the rationalizations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can't say I agree with the 'immature' thing, but he could have burned the place down but didn't. Loved the last paragraph, so true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lol, stopped reading when he proved what a moron he was by calling himself an "alpha male". Any guy who says that about himself deserves whatever happens to him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very contradictory, if he's such a harass, why would he not totally destroy them? And to help her keep a positive relationship with the kids when she completely destroyed their childhood with her actions is ludicrous. I really wish these authors would stop running that bullshit line out in these stories. It makes no sense. Annie obviously didn't care enough about the kids to not take chances with their future. OK, so after 3 years and the divorce is far in the rear view and Jeremy has fulfilled his rent and car payment obligation, then does the PI s report hit everyone's email lnbox?

phill1cphill1cabout 2 years ago

Something doesn't work for me: He's upset about the dressing and the sexual activities/positions he wasn't getting. Why wasn't he getting that? I mean, it takes a PI to find out all these things when just a quick look in her closet or following her would have revealed plenty.

And, man, I don't even have children and I don't have the free time these people have. That said, it was an entertaining read. thanks.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 2 years ago

I liked that. Having the BF pay maintenance was an interesting angle. Some people just need new assurance of their worth and they will cheat again and again. I don't think they can be fixed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hope that when the three years of payments are done luciano tells the scumbags wife what happened

SkubabillSkubabillabout 2 years ago

Sorry to disappoint you Cindy but this is not only a BTB it is a damn good one. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

In 3 years he should give the bosses wife the PI report.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 2 years ago

5 stars. I love a happy ending.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Like hubby, I could possibly forgive the affair, because sex is just sex, but not the disparagement. That was the killer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best ending I have read in this category. The discussion is right on point. I would love to read a study on the WHY in cheating.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Nothing new here but wished he get revenge on the lover or atleast gave his PI report to the wife, otherwise not a bad read..

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 2 years ago

Ok but I hate self punishing husbands. Go out and find a better woman. Explain to her what happened and would happen if there was infidelity in the future. If she agrees, make a new relationship and move on. The Ex can just rot.

lukeey90lukeey90about 2 years ago

Not bad at all but needs more details especially in the PI report.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Three months to get the info on an active affair?

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonabout 2 years ago

CindyTV your BTB stories are just getting better and better!

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 2 years ago

Definitely a nice story without RAAC or BTB. However, in two previous occasions, when guys made a move on his wife, he retaliated strongly and aggressively, sending both guys to the E.D. of the local hospital. However, when Jeremy seduces his wife, fucks her for months, destroys his marriage, and breaks up his family, he acts all civilized and legally with essentially financial hardship for Jeremy and isolation and divorce for her. That's not the way a really jealous man acts in my opinion. I guess his bark was worse than his bite. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another home run from this author! Please keep them coming.

Thriller54Thriller54about 2 years ago

My ex-wife decided one day that our marriage was over. It was a complete surprise. I trusted her with every ounce of my being. It's been 10 years, and I am still unable to fully trust again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Anothr very good submission by you.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

The description of Luciano was a bit over the top, but the story overall was solidly done. The BTB group here will harangue the hell out of you for him not destroying both of them, but your closure was more realistic than a fictional BTB. Really good advice in the final paragraph. 5*

skruff101skruff101about 2 years ago

The question WHY? is spurious because there is no answer, well that’s not quite true, there is one and only one answer to that question. Spending thousands on counselling is a waste of money resulting in hours of psycho-babble that means nothing.

Men and women cheat because they can, it truly is that simple. The loving spouse and children are the furthest thing from their minds. Very few run through a risk/reward calculation before running headlong into marriage oblivion.

As to the story? swapping third person to first and vice-versa is annoying but we’re so used to that by now (this author isn’t the first nor the last) and it competently ran through the numbers, hitting most of the usual plot points, even ending with a heartfelt plea from the soapbox to consider the consequences of bad decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have sent AP's wife the proof at the end of 3 years.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

What percentage of the time does a father get custody? Fantasy land strikes again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Annie did not want to be treated as a queen, she wanted to be treated as a whore. That is her reason why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Punctuating Dialogue 101

.

If a paragraph doesn’t begin with a quotation mark, that indicates it’s narrative.

.

If one character is speaking and is not uninterrupted by narrative or another character talking, every paragraph starts with a mark, but only the last one has a closing mark.

.

If one paragraph ends with a quotation mark and the very next one starts with a mark, that indicates the character speaking has changed.

BSreaderBSreaderabout 2 years ago
It

Was very short, should have been more done to her freaking boss.

Wonderman1Wonderman1about 2 years ago

Good story and as Just Words said the maintenance was an excellent idea. Well written 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic story

Yet again another fantastic story from you . This is why you don’t cheat it might be good at the start but it’s the Consequences that it leads to . As you clearly put broken families all because they can’t stay faithful to each other. Yes I know it gets tough after so long but there are definitely different things that you can do to stay faithful to each other. This is why these cuckold/swinging/sharing stories get nowhere writers get moaned at that’s why they should have there own category so they can stay away from the loving wife category. Anyway great story can’t wait for your next story but don’t take to long you stories are great ok .

boneham21boneham21about 2 years ago

Very week ending considering the story!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

That was a good story. Thank you for sharing. 5 Stars.

timrivtimrivabout 2 years ago

I Can see why she cheated on him. She’s better off without this macho jerk. He says it all himself.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

A great story, but instigator got off relatively scot free. Either the husband or indeed the cheating wife needed to tell Jeremy’s wife what a scumbag her husband is.

Why?

Because he will do it again. Assholes like him are like the Leopard, they can never change their spots.

3/5 and not higher for that reason, the pain of loss did get spread to where it should’ve been spread.

Vengeance is mine, so sayth the Lord.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

My point has been made, but Cindy, do not let me discourage you as you a breath of fresh in a site being filled daily with asinine cuckold stories. I like your stories and they are improving with each tale. Keep up the good work.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

One of the rarities this week. Well written, with the added benefit of not giving us the usual cliches of why she did it. Often times people cheat simply because they dont give a shit if they do it. Pretty simple really. They want to, so they do...men and women alike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story.

My only issue is the POV thing. You at least need to change paragraphs when you change POV. Even better put a separator like ********** between sections with different POV. Changing from “I” to “He” and back in rapid succession is quite distracting.

Otherwise it’s a good read.

Cringo31Cringo31about 2 years ago

This was my first story from this author and I am impressed with the narrative and the emotions portrayed by the characters. I may disagree with how he handled the affair partner I can understand the thought process behind the decisions made. That I believe what a good author does is lead you to understand their characters even though you don’t agree with them.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

An outlandish, yet hypnotically intriguing romp, beautifully written, Six-Stars out of Five! Well done!

Okay so our invulnerable, faster-than-a-speeding-bullet, Superhero, with endless financial, and other, clout (resources) is perhaps just a tad, maybe just a teeny-weeny, microscopic, tiny little, one then-thousandth of a millimetre OTT, but then all of that only really serves to underscore the (sadly) always necessary reminder that such betrayal is the death-knell of trust, of faith, confidence, belief, the very literal and total collapse, and implosion of one's core belief-system that undermines one's very soul, and self-reliance in such situations.

That is why it hurts so hard, cuts so deep, striking us through to the very core, and why there is a direct correlation of the more deeply we have loved, then the deeper and stronger within us the pain hits, and the harder we fall.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

I thought it was a very good story, but I would like to see a little more burn on the cheating wife and her lover. Anonymous , ha ha Reed, put it best in his comment. The boss should, at the very least , have his face rearranged. Keep writing.

mmbny47mmbny47about 2 years ago

The boy friend got off WAY to easy! Good story.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Thanks for another great story. Put together extremely well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Inadequate. Why Is Easy. Getting The Perp To Admit Why, That Is Hard.

Supposedly someone asked John Dillinger why he robbed banks: "Because that's where the money is." was his response. Why did Annie, or any wife, voluntarily and enthusiastically become another man's slut? Because she enjoyed it, and lacked the morals and ethics to remain faithful and committed to her marriage. Which of course begs the question: how does a loyal loving wife and mother also carry on as a brainless immoral unprincipled whore? And short of Martian Slut Ray the answer is, she can't. Which is the main weakness of this type of LW plot. We have to accept a Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde personality change taking place, repeatedly, with no explanation, other than science fiction.

The author's create the drama by creating a character that is both good, and evil, at the same time, and interchangeably. You'll notice that the drama is based not on what the whore does, but why she did it. Its common in fictional stories, and some newspaper or magazine reports of supposed spouses being completely surprised by the betrayal of a loyal loving spouse. I compare that to a spouse waking up one day and suddenly noticing that the creature they've been living and sleeping with, for years, is really an aardvark. The claim that a spouse can live with, know, understand, and share everything with another person, and then be THAT fooled? No. That's not being fooled, that's being a fool; deaf, dumb, and blind. Even some authors feel obligated to include little hints, or signs of infidelity, but then show the cuck to be a dumb ass with reactions like, I didn't want to make a fuss, I didn't have proof, I trusted him/her because I Loved them. That's the most obnoxious reason, that somehow true love obligates one to being ignorant of what they see and what their instincts tell them. You can't have it both ways. Annie became a whore when she did because for some reason the dumb shit husband married a woman with a whore's character and values, but this was her first opportunity to act on her slut desires, or at least first time getting caught. Or Annie got shot with Martian Slut Ray. And its just silly and ridiculous to keep Annie or the cuck claiming that she Really Does Love her husband, and she can't figure out why she wanted the thrilling romance, fantastic sex, and carefree life versus being a wife and mother. Annie became her boss's whore because that's where the fun and excitement were, for her. And the claim that this beautiful sexy wanton unprincipled slut is now sitting home alone is complete bullshit. She's fucking whoever she wants, whenever she wants, and the cuck is still deaf, dumb, and blind if he thinks otherwise. I hope he does a better job of picking her replacement. If he can't trust another woman because he was such a fool for his first woman, then he needs to grow up, or just stay safe and single.

Not a bad story, but a common weak plot. Still, thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad tale. I liked it.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Annie said she loved him.She's a slut and doesn't know what love is. He should have physically hurt Jeremy and have her accidentally fall down 5-6 flights of stairs, breaking her bones or crushing her skull. The whore is no good and can't be trusted. Maybe he could take his kids and marry Jeremy's now ex-wife...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m afraid as someone who has been cheated on by a wife of almost 25 years, this fell far short in terms of being believable. It could have been 5 stars, but there is too much immaturity and lack of logic in the story. Anyone w/a backbone and integrity comes to realize (after a period of intense shock and sadness) that the cheater doesn’t deserve to be around them anymore, as there is no regaining that trust. That being said, if you allow the experience to color your world and think you can’t trust anyone again, you’re being an immature idiot and haven’t really grown at all from the event. It’s an extremely painful experience, but those are the ones you need to grow and learn from the most.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The boyfriend should have had to pay her bills until she remarried or forever which ever came first. He got off way too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She knows the real answer in her heart, but her mind will refuse to answer it....because she doesn't like the answer.

She cheated because it was fun, she cheated because she could, she did things for her lover and not her husband because she doesn't respect him as a man. She's not as sexually attracted to her own husband. She doesn't love her husband as much as she would like to. She wont admit these things because it paints her in a really really bad light. It also CRUSHES her fantasy idea of 'being swept up in the moment'. She's not a good person because it took a lot of planning and selfishness to do it. It took a lot of cowardice on her part to cover it up for so long. It took a lot of taking her kids and husband for granted.

Even now, given a chance to OWN up and mend some burnt bridges she holds strong that, "I don't know why I did it." It only proves that her self image means more to her than the hard work it would take to fight for their relationship. She truly is a lost cause. The author did a very good job painting a character profile of a weak person. She's consistently afraid of her own desires, afraid of taking accountability, afraid of hard work. She was probably relieved her husband took charge and dumped her ass with no recourse to fight back. She only appears to be acting on good faith when caught, but her husband took charge like a true alpha. He gave her NO options for fighting back. He even made giving into his demands financially comfortable. So like a true submissive/coward...she was more than happy to follow.

If you read the story carefully, she made a very pitiful attempt to get everything. She was never sorry she did it either. She was sorry for getting caught, for hurting their marriage, and she admits it wasn't worth it. But she never admitted to guilt during the affair, never admitted anything that remotely resembles a good mother/wife while planning her on-going affair. She's a cake-eater, because it's the easy thing to do. She may have fought the divorce harder, but he made it too easy to give up...so she did. He was right to feel disgust and pity for her, because she's shown herself to be a loser of a person. Therapy can only help those that want to grow. She wants easy answers that feel good.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

3. I know this wasn't meant to be a BTB but the consequences especially on the boss were lacking. I understand the guy not wanting to burn the wife he still loved but it felt to me odd he held back so heavily on the boss that may have seduced her, a married man. He only had to pay some money, was free to seduce another employee and cheat behind his wife's back.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Volumes have been, and are currently being written, based on exhaustive study, research and psychological analyses trying to determine "why," and the reasons are almost as varied as the number of case studies. Three trends prevail: (1.) many women cheat due to low self-esteem; (2.) boredom and dissatisfaction centering on life's expectations not being me (e.g. fun, newness, adventure); and (3.) afraid to "do some things" with their husband because they're afraid of losing his respect. In most cases, love has very little to do with it. Sad.

.

5/5!!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

Hey anonymous you shouldn't call him immature or an idiot for allowing this horrible act to be the paint for his future. I am not judging you or pointing the proverbial finger at you, no I'm just a poor writer.

I was in three relationships and each one ended in her cheating even though I had tears in my eyes when I had asked them not to cheat. (I felt like a huge vagina with pink cotton candy panties). I treated each woman with love, kindness and respect, I was not without my flaws. I never struck, grabbed, pushed or kicked any woman, and I took the blame even when I knew I was right.

I was above all, very damaged by the abuse I was put through from the 4th grade to the 8th grade. I was beat, molested and psychologically fucked with in the basement of a Roman catholic church convent for three years. I guess I never realized how big an issue SEX was for women (I guess I can understand that) and my confidence in the bedroom was nil, I was so afraid that she (the last woman I was with, that I loved so so much) would find out that I was damaged, and she would move on.

I was not very good at sex and the first time she made a sound of approval I quickly stopped and held her repeating "I am so sorry, did I hurt you?". The first time she looked at me with love and assured me that I had not hurt her, she told me how sweet and kind it was that I was thinking of her comfort..... it was than that she said " Chazz ... you are shaking! why are you... please I am fine you didn't hurt me"

To which I said " what? oh you want something to drink?" I got up, and went to WAWA bought her a 1/2 gal. of Iced Tea and told her that I needed to go!!! She must have sat or laid there saying to herself " WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK"

I have not been on a date or had relations with a woman in 16 years. I know.... "CHATTY CATHY... CLIP YOUR STRING" We should all (me included try and be kinder when commenting)

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A very sad tale of a modern day woman. She wants a “good man” at home who provides for her, loves her, takes care of her and their children. However, it’s not enough as she wants the thrill, excitement and passion of an illicit affair. She not only wants everything; she expects everything. It’s her “right” as a modern woman to have it all. She wants the benefits of a wealthy husband, the cars, the jewelry, the holidays, the spa days, the fancy restaurants & 5 star service. It’s not enough though, she’s paid her due’s after all, she deserves a lover, the attention, the desire, the sexy clothes & lingerie, the frisson of excitement, the secrets and the big

cock. She’s whispered to her girlfriends at the gym, she’s read all the “how to cheat & get away with it” articles in the fancy magazines, she’s researched, she’s watched the porn on the net & imagined herself in the actress’ place, with hours of cunnilingus and multiple orgasms, guaranteed. She wants this, she needs this and she deserves it. He will never know because he’s just a big, dumb, idiot and even if he finds out, she can manage him, give him a couple of blowjobs, maybe a titty fuck and let him cum on my face once in a while or if I’m feeling really generous, give him my ass. He will be in heaven and after a week or two, I will go back to my lover. Maybe this time, I can add a young stud (or two), to my collection, just because I deserve it.

Then it all falls apart and she realizes too late, that her husband was a good man after all.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

"losing her family and my love was enough of a revenge." Nope, totally not believable. i know this was not a BTB story but not even telling the boss's wife wasn't believable either.

fritz51fritz51about 2 years ago

I did like the writting, the story and ending fit together fine for me... however I have a question:

Why do we read that the husband is a dick, for expressing his hostility toward his cheating wife by calling her a slut or whore? Isn't that preferred response, instead of being physical?

OR, should he calmly and in soft tones express how much she has disappointed him, being careful NOT to point out that she was sucking and fucking some asshole.

In my book she deserves all of the verbal abuse he choses to lay on her.

Hubby's not the dick , her and her lover are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Annie and Jeremy should both go away for a long time. Hubby should also tell Jeremy's wife and both of their families and friends...

juanviejojuanviejoabout 2 years ago

I LIKED YOUR STORY, BUT YOU LET BOTH CHEATERS OFF TOO EASY...WTF, STILL GAVE YOU 5 STARS!

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

OKAY! WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK : (

The reason for WHY this pig (wife) cheated on her husband is:

(1) Because she DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor fool

(2) Because she COULD, and even if she got caught she was 100% sure she could get you to forgive her and take her back (or remain married)

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

The writing was excellent, but the storyline wasn't realistic. I have a hard time believing that any sane woman who has been happily married for 25 years would throw it all away, for what a spur of the moment frivolous affair, I don't think so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hate cheaters - male or female. You cannot imagine the pain, hurt , fury, emotional strain, and mental anguish. This guy wimped out and let the wife and boyfriend off easy. EFF THEM and burn down their lives, career, anything you can… an eye for an eye!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should've burned them all. Way I see it, why should the bettayed spouse cultivate a relationship between the kids and the betrayer? They fucked it up, they fix it without any help from us. And they can fend for themselves. If they can be sluts alone then they can exist alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The boss didn't really feel any paid, relatively speaking. Also a major part: he keeps bringing up what his wife said about their marriage & him, but never revealed what it was. It's all fun games & shit, until the shit hits & it's no more fun. Because of the above, 3 stars. A bit more complete story would've gained 4.

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

I would not be so kind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rancher 46, it was 15 not 25 years, and it happens more often than you think. Its to easy to do today, and safe from pregnancies, but you will always have STDs. Sure there are rubbers, but, but, but! Sara should have been told, I agree. Well done. Keep writing.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 2 years ago

Good story, well written, good revenge, nothing stupid, not over the top.Well done

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

With no explanation for her actions, they both should have been burned to a crisp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My new favorite author! Kudos on another excellent story.

Would you consider writing a story on a wife who disrespects her husband to the point of picking his best friend over him in a dispute? Set it up in a way that shows the husband is right but the wife still sides with the best friend. There is no cheating sex but the betrayal by the wifeis what kills the marriage. He has lost her respect. When the wife should have his back she breaks his heart by choosing the BF over him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alot nicer than I would have been. Annie would have been ruined and lover boy would have been freighted to a far distant location and left for the buzzards.

kirei8kirei8almost 2 years ago

No, death to both is the only answer to "Why". When you destroy a man, expect to be destroyed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amber shears was just like that to poor Johnny! She cheated on him even though he treated her and her so called friend well! Amber is just another one of these cheating bitch wives!

Excellent story. A bit light on the BTB but I’m ok with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.