Caught Out at Work Ch. 02

Story Info
Fantasy becomes a reality.
4.2k words
4.74
19.5k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my night of pegging and sex with Claire, we hadn't really had much chance to get together due to both never finding the time. I tried to approach the idea of pegging to my girlfriend every now and then but she never seemed to bite, leaving me disappointed but seeing Claire everyday at work was a lovely pick me up.

Seen as though we were back to a full office, I hadn't attempted to wear knickers into the office anymore, if I couldn't hide it from one person, I was bound to be caught by everyone else in there. But anyway, another weekend came and went and before I knew it, it was Monday and I was already heading to work. I got to my desk, and sat down and went to put my bag in the bottom drawer.

When I opened the drawer, there was already something in there, a little gift bag. I lifted the gift bag onto the desk and I could see Claire looking at me from across the room with a smile on her face, I got to the note that was sitting on top of the bag first:

Go put these on, put your boring old boxers into the bag and bring the bag back to me... Claire x

I moved the tissue paper out of the way and looked into the bottom of the bag, all I could see could be described in two words; pink and lace. It was clearly a pair of knickers, but I couldn't be sure what style. I picked up the bag and headed off to the bathroom, sneaking into the disabled one for a bit more privacy.

In a matter of seconds I had ripped my jeans off and pulled down my boring guy briefs before pulling the pair of knickers out of the bag. Like I mentioned earlier, they were pink and all lace, looking at the shape, they were kind of a mix between a cheekie or brazillian pair. Anyway, I quickly had them up my legs which brought an instant erection filling out the knickers nicely. I checked myself out in the mirror and my ass looked good. I pulled my jeans back on and headed back into the office.

I head straight over to Claire's desk where she's sat smiling at me, waiting for me to come back. I drop the bag onto her desk before going and sitting down at my desk. She takes one quick look in the bag, winks at me and goes back to work as if nothing happened. Meanwhile, I was at my desk fighting off the constant erections every time I moved and the lace rubbed against my cock.

Claire also looked super cute today, she was wearing a dungaree dress with a t-shirt underneath and seen as though it was a hot day, she hadn't bothered with a pair of tights. I was dying to see what she had on underneath. She kept looking across at me throughout the morning and was always smiling or having a giggle at my expense.

'You coming to get some lunch?' I looked up from my desk to see Claire standing next to me, quickly glancing at my computer to see it was already 12.30.

'Shit, is that the time? Yeah I'm starving.' I responded, getting up and walking out the office towards the break room. As we passed the toilets, Claire opened the door to the disabled one, took a quick look around, grabbed me by the hand and pulled me in. Closing the door behind us, she locked it.

She immediately began to kiss me whilst she was fumbling with the button on my jeans. She worked my zip and before I knew it, my jeans were now round my ankles with my new knickers on full show.

'Did you like your surprise?' she asked me.

'Definitely, I've been thinking about that night we had together and all I've wanted is for it to happen again.

'Good, it will. Don't worry. I'm hoping to get some free time at the weekend? Can't say for definite.'

'If only my girlfriend was on board with this, it would be so much easier.'

Claire dropped her hand to my crotch, giving me a sly smile and began to rub my cock through the knickers, immediately making me forget what we were even talking about. She started kissing my neck which drove me crazy before taking a step back. She unlatched her dungarees, letting them fall to a heap onto the floor.

She was now stood before me, in just a white t-shirt and a matching pair of knickers, only hers were blue. She obviously wasn't wearing a bra either, as her nipples were pretty much visible through her shirt. She dropped to her knees in front of me, released my cock from my knickers and swallowed my cock whole in one movement.

I had to reach out and balance myself on the wall to stop my legs from giving way underneath me as my head tilted back.

'Oh fuck, that feels so good.' It had been a while since I last came, and at this rate it wasn't going to take Claire long to bring me to an orgasm.

She was relentless in her sucking, eventually I had to give up trying to stay on my feet and ended up sat on the toilet seat. She was an absolute expert at giving head, she did things with her hands and her mouth at the same time that I can't explain and within a matter of moments I began to blow my load. Spurt after spurt, eruption after eruption. Claire gulped it all down quickly, not spilling a drop.

Claire left me to gather myself whilst she got dressed and I pulled my knickers up and refastened my jeans.

'Plans for the weekend?' Claire asked me looking at me in the reflection of the mirror as she attempted to clean her mouth.

'Don't have any, my girlfriend Georgia is out with her friends this weekend apparently and my parents are out. So I'll be home alone.' I responded, rearranging myself so I was ready to get back to work.

'Not anymore you won't. I'm coming round. Got a new toy I want to show you. And we're going to have a fun night. I've got a few surprises.'

With that, we both went back to work. Saturday seemed so far away, but I saw Claire everyday and we stayed in contact via text through the week. I saw my girlfriend through the week who confirmed she was out on Saturday with friends and my parents night out had turned into an overnight stay. Everything was starting to fall into place.

Saturday came quicker than I expected, despite going to bed every night feeling like a kid at Christmas. I spent most of the day chilling upstairs, dressed in just a pair of joggers with a thong underneath, constantly having to stop myself jerking myself off. The day dragged, waiting for my parents to disappear for the night but not long after 4pm they were gone. I quickly got my phone out and text Claire, her response was almost instant. She would be at mine within the hour.

Very quickly a car appeared outside and it was Claire, she made her way to my front door carrying what looked like a large overnight bag. I kind of expected she may stay over but wasn't sure. I opened the door and greeted her with a massive kiss and a hug once the door was closed. I also couldn't resist a cheeky squeeze of her ass and since she was just dressed in leggings and a t-shirt, it felt goood.

We ordered some take out, ate food and started drinking whilst we had a good old fashioned catch up. Obviously we had a bitch and a moan about people from the office, but everyone does that, right?

The chilling out and talking soon turned to kissing, which soon led to both our hands wandering all over each others bodies. Before long Claire had now straddled me whilst I was sat on the sofa. She was grinding her pussy against my crotch whilst we kissed, and I was extremely hard, my poor thong was struggling to contain my erection.

Claire eventually broke the kiss off, and got to her feet, she took me by the hand and had me stand up. She had a little giggle when she seen the tent that was standing pretty much at a 90 degree angle from my body. She led me by the hand and took me upstairs, grabbing her bag from the hallway before we got to the stairs. I pointed her to the direction of my bedroom, throwing the bag in the bedroom before pushing me towards the bathroom.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of my joggers and pulled them down to my ankles in one motion. Taking hold of my cock she whispered into my ear, 'I want you to shower, and shave as much hair as you can whilst I get everything ready in the bedroom.'

It was like I was in a trance, and I just nodded in agreement before she left me in the bathroom whilst she went into the bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and jumped into the shower. I washed myself a couple of times to make sure I was squeaky clean and then I grabbed a hold of the razor. I used to be quite hairy when I was a bit younger but it made me self-conscious so I regularly shave my chest and have been known to get my back waxed.

I shaved as much as I could to the point where it wouldn't be seen if I wore shorts. So I shaved the tops of my legs and then my cock and balls before getting as much off my ass I could possibly manage. I got out the shower, drying myself off before heading back into the bedroom, but Claire was nowhere to be seen. There was clothes laid out on the bed with a note that read:

Put these on... ALL OF IT and come downstairs. You don't need to put any extra clothes on, I'll be waiting. C xx

Laid out the bed was what could only be described as a school uniform. There was a very small tartan skirt, and a white blouse. Underneath was the lingerie, a bright pink set and all lace. I quickly slipped into the suspender belt and stockings before putting on the panties which were not quite a thong but very cheekie. I then got the bra on before putting on the blouse and the skirt. I took a look in the mirror and the skirt barely covered my ass. There was definitely some cheeks on show and when I moved, I'm pretty sure you could see everything.

I began to head downstairs, feeling extremely horny. Once I got back to the living room, Claire hadn't changed. But she had setup the living room for a night of fun. She had laid a blanket out on the floor, and by the side of it was some lube and a couple of dildos. One I recognised, the other was slightly bigger and thicker and must have been the new toy she was talking about. And next to all of that was the harness.

She took her phone out and snapped a couple of quick photos of me dressed. I trusted her that she wouldn't show them to anyone, but she also asked if she could film us at certain points. This made me slightly uncomfortable, so we said we'd see how things go.

Things soon progressed between the two of us and her hands were now wandering all over my body. Her hands working their way up and down my stocking covered legs which felt incredible. It sent tingles all the way through my body, making my cock strain against the lace knickers I was wearing.

Every now and then, her hand would brush the inside of my thigh, reaching the tip of the panties, but she was good at teasing me and she knew it.

'I knew you'd look good all dressed up, but I didn't think you'd look this good,' she said. 'But you know what the next step is don't you?'

I just shook my head whilst I enjoyed the feeling of her hands rubbing up and down my legs.

'We'll have to dress you up completely,' she continued. 'You know, bit of makeup, do your hair, maybe a wig and we could take you out somewhere. I've also got one more surprise for you but you have to wait.'

After that the talking stopped and she leaned in to start kissing me. My hands starting squeezing her ass and her tits, I just couldn't wait to get her out of her clothes and taste her once again. Claire once again though, beat me to it. She dropped to her knees in front of me, spreading my legs so she could kneel between them.

She rubbed her hand gently over the front of my knickers, causing my cock to jump in response. She then slowly pulled the knickers to one side, freeing my cock which couldn't wait to escape the confines of the lace.

She gently took a hold of my cock, 'Oh my god, I have missed this big dick. I can't wait to feel it inside me soon.'

Claire leaned forward and began to use her tongue to lick the underside of my cock, all the way to the top before gently kissing the head. I could do nothing but groan from the state of pleasure that I was in. She then took the head of my cock into her mouth and began to deep-throat my cock, taking her time, she eventually swallowed me whole, whilst I wriggled about. I wanted nothing more than to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there.

The oral assault continued, as did my squirming. At this rate, my orgasm was inevitable. The pace in which she bobbed her head up and down whilst using her hands to wank me off was incredible. My moans filled the room.

'Arghhhh fuck... this is incredible. Feels so fucking good. I don't think I can hold back much longer, I think I'm gonna cum... oh fuckkkk.'

Claire worked her way back up to the tip of my cock and let it fall out of her mouth, she had the biggest smile on her face.

'Come closer to the edge and hold your legs up,' she said.

So I shuffled closer to the edge of the sofa, as far as I could without falling off. And hooked my arms under my legs and pulled them as close to my chest as I could. She began to caress my ass cheeks, slowly and teasingly. Every now and then she would give one of my cheeks a gentle spanking. Then she pulled my knickers as far to the side as she good and slowly began to use finger to rub against my ass.

My head tilted back as Claire continued to work her magic and then she took things a step further, another first for me. I suddenly felt something wet attack my hole, when I leaned forward with my head, Claire was now giving me my first ever rim job. Again, why haven't I been doing this all my life. It felt amazing. She took a quick break to tell me to keep my hands off my dick and she went back to my ass.

This went on for about 10 minutes or so before I couldn't take any more, mainly because I was cramping up but because I wanted to get my hands on Claire. I released my legs and sprang forward, embracing her in a kiss. Completely forgetting what she'd just been doing but I didn't care. As I was kissing her, I began to undress her. Firstly her t-shirt came off, revealing a royal blue bralet which she looked amazing in, and then off came her leggings, where the matching knickers awaited me.

I quickly pushed her onto her back and began to kiss my way down her body. I started at her neck and worked my way to her tits, pulling her bralet down so that I can have a quick suck and a nibble on one of her nipples which caused her to let out a moan. I continued my way down her body, kissing the inside of her thighs before reaching what I can only describe as the promised land. I pulled her knickers to the side, revealing a neat landing strip and a pussy I couldn't wait to taste.

I brushed my tongue across her clit, causing her to let out a little whimper. I continued to lap away at her pussy, whilst she thrashed around beneath me, I had a tight grip on her legs so she couldn't move her pussy away from me. It was now Claire's moans that filled the room and how I'd missed that sound.

'Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk baby that feels so good,' she moaned. 'Don't you dare fucking stop... I'm... getting... so... close...'

I didn't come up for air. I continued to lick away at her fabulous pussy before her breathing started to get heavier. Her hands gripped the blanket on the floor as she let out a long moan and my tongue soon started lapping up the juices from her first orgasm.

I didn't let up either, I went straight back to her clit and continued to suck and lick away. I was determined to bring her to another orgasm in double quick time. I even started to finger her at the same time. Going as quick as I possibly could. This made her rest on her elbows, as she looked down at me whilst I continued my attempt at giving her pleasure.

'You... fucking... bastard... that... feels... so... goood... I... can't... take... it... anymore...'

Her eyes rolled back, her head tilted back and she let out a long moan; 'fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk' as her second orgasm in less than two minutes came over her.

She collapsed back onto the blanket, looking exhausted. I gave her pussy one last gentle kiss before getting to my feet and heading off to the bathroom. Letting her regain her composure.

I finished up in the bathroom, tucking my dick into my knickers and making sure I looked presentable and headed back downstairs. To my shock, Claire had more than regained her composure and she was now stood with a harness on and the larger of the two dildos dangling between her legs whilst she coated it in lube.

She beckoned me over to where she was standing and then she bent me over the arm of the sofa. She flipped my skirt over my hips and then slowly began to lube my hole. Sliding one, then two fingers in and out causing me to groan. My own cock now growing inside my knickers once more.

Her fingers were soon replaced by the head of the dildo. It was much bigger than the last one she fucked me with. It took her a while but eventually the head of the dildo popped its way past my sphincter. She pushed me further forward so my feet were off the floor, and my head pressed into the sofa. After letting me get used to the size of the dildo, she continued to push. A few minutes later, and the full thing was inside me.

'Are you ready to be fucked?' She asked me, at the same time she also gave my ass a spank.

I tried to respond but it came out more as a yelp when she spanked me. Claire then began to thrust herself in and out of me. She quickly found a rhythm that involved her hitting my prostate with every thrust.

'Oh fuck yessssss... It feels so good to be full again... oh yeah... fuck me... fuck me...' I moaned, probably a little to loud and next door could probably hear and anybody walking past seen as though I was facing the open window.

Claire pulled out of me, leaving me feeling empty. She motioned for me to join her on the floor, she put a cushion beneath my back and then entered me in the missionary position. Skirt around my hips and hard cock straining against the knickers. The feeling of pleasure soon returning to my body, I felt like I was tingling all over.

A few minutes later, the pleasure turned to complete horror. The front door to the house opened. Immediately I didn't know what to do other than curse myself for not locking the door. In walked my girlfriend Georgia. With no time to react, she got the eyeful of me dressed like a schoolgirl with a cock hanging out my ass.

'Well, well, well... what do we have here?' She said, the heels clicking against the hard wood floor as she made her way into the living room.

I pulled myself off of the strap on and tried to scramble to my feet. 'Babe...' she cut me off instantly.

'Don't say anything. I think what I've just seen says enough.' Now my girlfriend was quite tall. Probably around 5'11 and she was dressed in a nice tight black dress with either stockings or tights.

Claire hadn't moved and was smiling. Is this what she wanted?

'Well Claire,' Georgia continued. 'When you told me about what you two had been getting up to, I didn't quite believe it.'

'WAIT, WHAT? YOU KNEW? YOU TOLD HER?' I was so confused. I didn't know where to turn but I approached my girlfriend who was now sitting on the chair. I was practically on my knees in front of her. I didn't know if I was meant to beg forgiveness or be angry.

That decision was kind of made for me. As I was in front of my girlfriend, Claire came up behind me and pushed me forward so my head was on my girlfriends lap, pulled my knickers to the side and entered me with her strap on once more.

'Oh fuck... fuck yes... if you... knew... why... didn't you... say?' This became a very difficult conversation to have. Especially with a dick in my ass.

'Well you see,' she began to rub her hands through my hair, 'Claire told me about your first little get together, and at first I was angry but then Claire showed me some photos and I thought you looked kind of hot. So we set up this little meeting for me to "catch" you in the act. And I have to say I'm not disappointed.'

12