Caught Out at Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was shocked. This was turning into a great day. Claire continued to pound my ass now, working my prostate so much that I was now leaking precum directly beneath me onto the floor. 'Oh fucccckkkkkk'. I moaned once more.

'You look so good with a dick in your ass baby, we've got big plans for you.' I couldn't care anymore, I was close to cumming without touching my dick but Claire put an end to that when she pulled out of me, leaving me with that empty feeling once more.

Georgia grabbed a hold of me by the face. 'Now baby, you're going to take that cock of yours and your going to fuck Claire, she's give you pleasure, now I want you to do the same,' she then leaned in and whispered, 'then I want you to fill her pussy.'

Claire behind me, had stripped out of the harness and had taken off her knickers. I got up, removed everything but my stockings and the skirt and positioned myself above Claire in the missionary position. My cock slipped in with ease and caused Claire to moan instantly.

I took my time with slow thrusts, letting her enjoy the feeling of my dick. And then every now and then I would give her a few long, hard thrusts.

'Oh!... Fuck!!... So!!... BIG!!...'

Georgia stood up, lifted her dress around her hips and then pulled her knickers to the side. She then positioned herself above Claire's face and lowered herself down. Claire immediately grabbed her legs and began lapping at her pussy. My girlfriend loving every second.

'Oh yeah... and another thing. I've fucked Claire more times than you have.'

That was all I needed to hear, and I began to fuck Claire hard and fast building myself towards an orgasm. But I was the last one to achieve an orgasm. First Claire creamed all over my cock, and this encouraged her to assault Georgia's pussy which brought her to orgasm before she collapsed behind Claire.

I grabbed a hold of Claires legs and placed them on my shoulders, and began to fuck away. Claire building towards another orgasm, her pussy started to convulse and tighten which tipped me over the edge.

'Argghhhhhhh fuck... here it cums... I'm cumming.'

I exploded inside of Claire, there must have been at least 6 or 7 shots before I collapsed on top of her. I pulled out and immediately a load of cum seeped out onto the blanket. We were all spent.

My girlfriend got the last word... 'We have big plans for you. I can't wait.'

12