All Comments on 'Caught Out at Work Ch. 02'

by alexis19901

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Love it! More please

fd8984596fd8984596over 3 years ago

I can't wait either!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I loved your story, can't wait for next installment!

awyldsideawyldsideabout 3 years ago

Ooooo part two please

ProfDavrosProfDavrosabout 3 years ago

Love the ‘caught’ aspect of this story. Magic to imaging what two women ganging up will have him doing. Looking forward to more.

BiGuy68BiGuy68almost 3 years ago

Great story line, very exiting right up to the ending.

One thing though… knickers and whilst, really?? If you’re from the UK I get it otherwise it seems to be overused throughout the entire story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a wonderful erotic story. Oh how I would haved loved to be in his position

AHNuts00AHNuts00over 2 years ago

Ah yes, the photos from chapter 1 were shared. Always seems to happen that way. And for such an exciting erotic romp! Loved the twist that Georgia and Claire had been doing each other. Boneriffic for Alexis! My panties are damp from pre-cum and ready for more trio action!

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Please tell us more. I can't wait to read about the girls fully dressing you up and going out in public to a bar where all 3 of you will get picked up by hot studly men. They will take all 3 of you back to your house, feed all 3 of you their juicy cocks, and fuck all 3 of your pussies.

I wish this would happen to me with my wife and her girlfriends.

Great story. Please continue.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420over 1 year ago

Oh it can’t end here. Please continue Alexis.

oldergent70oldergent703 months ago

please can we have some more

KarenCDFLKarenCDFL3 months ago

That was so fucking hot! More please !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useralexis19901@alexis19901
Enjoying writing my stories, looking to branch out into all different genres. If anyone has any story ideas, I'm always listening.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES