Caught Out at Work

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'YES.... YES.... Right there..... Don't stop.... YES..... YES.... I'm gonna cum.... Oh shit!'

And with that I felt the juices from her pussy squirt into my mouth, making sure to drink them all up.

'Arrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......... I'm cumming.' She screamed at the top of her lungs, if any of her neighbours were trying to sleep, then they were probably wide awake now. Her full body started shaking as her orgasm ripped through her body, it must have lasted at least 30 seconds before she moved my head away from her pussy because it was too sensitive.

'Fuck me,' she said.

I laughed, 'That good eh?'

'Yes it was amazing,' she said trying to catch her breath. 'But fuck me.'

'What?' I must have looked stupid but I couldn't believe she wanted more.

'I want you to take your massive dick and fuck me.' She said taking a hold of my dick.

'But I haven't got a condo.....' I didn't get chance to finish my sentence before she told me she didn't care.

I got back between her legs, spitting on my cock even though I wouldn't need it, her pussy was dripping wet. And I slowly entered her pussy, taking my time. She was really tight. She let out a long groan until I finally bottomed out and she had taken my whole cock.

It wasn't going to take me long to cum, her pussy was so tight and I was so turned on but I wanted it to last as long as possible. I varied between quick, short thrusts bringing her close to another orgasm, but then had to slow down to stop myself cumming so quickly.

I pulled out and flipped her onto her front, so she was now lying face down. I got on top of her so my body was pretty much on top of hers, and I began to fuck her once again.

I could feel my orgasm building and warned her, 'Oh shit Claire, your pussy is so fucking good, I don't think I can hold back any longer!'

'Pull out, pull out,' she shouted back at me. I completely forgot that I wasn't wearing a condom.

'Shit, sorry.' I said. As I withdrew my cock from her pussy and she stood up. She took me by the hand to the chair that was at her desk and sat me down before mounting be and plunging my cock back into her pussy.

'Don't worry babe... I just wanna see the look on your face when you cum inside me.'

I couldn't believe she'd just said that and it only turned me on even more. After only another couple of minutes of fucking, Claire was on the brink of another orgasm which only increased her speed when she was bouncing on top of my cock. And with that she moaned once again, her body tightened and she came all over my dick. As her muscles tightened their grip around my cock, that was all I needed to tip me over the edge and with one final thrust, my cock erupted inside her filling her with cum.

'Yesssss. That's it baby, fill me up.'

After shooting multiple spurts of cum deep inside her, we both collapsed onto the bed before falling asleep while spooning.

We woke up the next day, I fucked her again in the morning before heading off. This was definitely the start of a beautiful friendship... pardon the pun.

If you'd like to here more from this story, I have an idea for chapter 2.


12