Caught Panty Handed Pt. 03

Story Info
She takes her control over him to another level.
2.4k words
4.66
9.5k
13

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 2

After wiping my face off with my boxers I crawled up under the covers with her and let her snuggle up to me. I rolled onto my right side, and she spooned herself into me as I wrapped my arm around her. "Mmm this is perfect." she said as her ass spooned into my waist and rubbed up against my panty clad hardon. If she noticed it, she didn't say anything, and it wasn't long after I noticed she had dozed off. It was wonderful holding this beautiful girl while she slept except for the erection between my legs that wouldn't subside. In spite of this there was nowhere I would have rather been. This little tease had me right where she wanted me, and I was still loving it.

Part 3

Over the next few weeks Lacey and I were spending just about every free minute we could together. What had started out as a little fling spurred on by her catching me in her panty drawer seemed to be fast turning into a relationship. Any evenings where we weren't working or had hordes of homework to do were spent in each other's rooms.

One of these evenings in a somewhat rare occurrence she actually gave me an orgasm before putting me to bed. After she sweetly kissed me goodnight I passed out after the intense orgasm she gave me.

I woke up the next morning to find myself alone. I was a little disappointed that she hadn't spent the night with me as I got up and made my way to the bathroom to take a leak. After relieving myself I noticed an envelope on the counter. I grabbed it and moved back into my bedroom as I opened it. Noticing a wad of fabric that could only be a pair of panties given my fetish and her exploitation of it. I dumped the panties on the bed and picked up the piece of paper that was in there with them.

The note read:

Hi Baby,

I know you really enjoyed last night and now it's time to pay it forward. Be at my place at 4 wearing these. And no funny business beforehand!

Kisses

Lacey

I re-read the note a couple more times before examining the panties she had given me. They were silk cream white with pink roses and black dots printed on them. Thin lace leg and waist bands added to the girliness as did the small silk rose front and center on the waistband where a bow would normally be. My cock gave a small twitch as I examined the panties. She knew, through some kinky experimentation, that this style was my favorite and that I would barely be able to get them on before I was rock hard. Thankfully they were a higher cut so they looked like they would at least hold my junk in place.

I spent the day getting caught up on my homework since I didn't have to work and trying to not think about what I would be doing with Lacey later. Finally, a little after 3 I couldn't wait anymore and was just dying to put on the panties, she had given me to wear.

I was hard before I even got into the shower just thinking about what I would be slipping on in a few minutes. By the time I got out of the shower I was fully erect. I really was hopeless. I hadn't even put the panties on, and I was already rock hard. This girl and her underwear had clearly cast a spell over me.

I pulled the panties up and as the silky material pulled over my cock as I got them up around my waist it gave a couple of hard twitches. I resisted the urge to rub myself knowing it probably wouldn't take much to send me over the edge in this state. She said, 'no funny business beforehand!' and I knew that meant no jacking off. This girl had me totally under her spell and what was crazier is that I loved it.

Thankfully the panties she had given me were a high cut design, almost like a 90s style, so my erection was in no danger of poking through like they did on some of her panties (much to her amusement). There was a problem though when I pulled on my cargo shorts. The waistband of the panties sat about an inch over the waistband of my shorts. Pulling the shorts up higher or pushing the panties down lower wasn't an option. Luckily, I had a couple of t-shirts that were longer and a bit baggier and would do the job of covering my exposed panty waistband.

Luckily, it was a short drive to Lacey's place and there was very little chance that anyone would be able to spot the clearly feminine waistband of the panties I had on. I anxiously knocked on her door and waited for her to answer it. A few seconds later she opened the door with her patented sweet smile on her face. She was clearly in the mood to tease me because with that sweet smile she was wearing her baggy jeans and a long button down that showed nothing of the body I loved so much.

Once I was inside, we embraced and shared a couple of kisses before I felt her hand slip under my t-shirt. I felt her fingers work their way down my stomach to the lace waistband of my exposed panties. As she traced the lace a knowing sexy grin came over her face.

"You're wearing my special panties, good boy." she said softly as she looked down and lifted up my t-shirt. Seeing the lace waistband hanging over my shorts sent her into a small fit of giggles. "Well, this is a cute, unexpected development. I see why you wore a baggy shirt now. Scared you'd get caught and someone besides me would know you're a panty boy?!"

I felt the heat rise in my face as she started giggling again. Seeing my discomfort she said sweetly, "Don't worry baby, your secret is safe with me." Then the devilish grin returned as she added, "As long as you do what I say. Now strip!"

I didn't need telling twice and within a few seconds was standing there in front of her wearing nothing but the floral print panties she had given me. She eyed my massive erection with glee as she said, "Wow that looks ready to pop. Too bad it's already had it's turn." before grabbing my hand and leading me into her bedroom.

Once in the bedroom she had me lay down on the bed backwards, that is my head at the foot of the bed. I then watched her move to my right side and slowly begin to unbutton the long baggy shirt she had on. My dick gave a twitch as her big titties came into view enclosed in a silky red bra. She let the shirt drop off of her as I felt my penis inch up and throb and suddenly my panties felt a bit tighter.

I moved to adjust the panties and give my cock a little relief, but she barked, "No touching that."

"But baby it feels tight now!" I pleaded.

"He's had his fun remember?" she said firmly. "Now it's my turn."

She then unbuttoned her baggy jeans and slowly let them drop showing me the red silk and lace panties that matched the bra she had on. My eyes bugged out of my head as she spun around, and I got a great look at her ass covered in those panties. It looked like a giant red valentine that I hoped I would soon get to play with. Little did I know...

"I take it you like how I look?" she said.

"Uh-huh." I said trying to ignore my throbbing erection.

She spun around again poking her big round curvy ass at me before giving it a slap and asking, "Do you like my ass in these?"

What a crazy question. "Your ass is unreal." I said without hesitation.

"I'm glad you approve, because the fun is just beginning." Then she closed in on me climbing onto the bed and straddling upper body with her legs and pushing her panty covered pussy up over my chin.

Now, I had heard of face sitting before but had never been a part of it. So, when she started grinding her pussy against my chin, mouth and nose I was completely taken aback.

"What the...?!" I mumbled as she began humping my face.

"Shut up and let me fuck your face!" she said forcefully. Lacey the Dom was clearly making her appearance.

I kept quiet as she continued to grind my face with her silky panty covered pussy. I noticed that as she continued the front of her panties were getting damp and she was starting to moan. I held perfectly still as she little by little started humping my face harder and squeezing her thick thighs tighter around my face.

She continued to moan and gasp as she nearly completely smothered me with her pussy and legs. More moisture made its way through the silky panties as she squeezed her legs tighter around my face.

Using my chin as the hump point, she pressed herself into it harder than ever as she moaned, "Oh yes, oh yes, that's it!" Suddenly her thigh's squeezed my face like a vice grip and a wave of moisture forced its way through her panties onto my chin, lips and nose. She humped my chin until her orgasm subsided leaving her essence all over my face.

Once she calmed down from the orgasm, she pulled back a little bit looking down at me with a look of complete satisfaction. "That was awesome baby. I've always wanted to face sit a man and you're perfect. Look what you've done to me!"

I probably should have been embarrassed at my face being used as a sex toy basically, but oddly I found it oddly sexy and kinky and if Lacey liked it than I was game. Anything for her.

She then slowly moved up and spun around giving me a great close up look at her ass in those red panties. I couldn't help but reach up and get a good grab of each cheek of her ass as she lowered it down inches in front of my face. She reached around slapping my hands away saying, "No touching."

"Aw come on." I pleaded. "You can't put your gorgeous ass right in front of me and not let me feel it. That's cruel and unusual punishment."

"You had your fun last night remember?" She said. "Now it's my turn." She then moved her ass over my face putting my nose just below the back end of the gusset. With my face full of her ass, I felt her very gently touch my erection and rub up and down a couple of times. It was lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it, that she was so gentle because otherwise I would probably have soaked my panties right then and there. As it was my penis gave a massive throb under her gentle touch.

"Wow." I heard her say. "Someone is quite worked up. Tell me is it my panties or my ass that has you so hard?"

"Both." I said, my voice being muffled by her ass on my face. She then pressed her ass down harder on my face and began an almost twerking like motion moving it back and forth over me. It was completely unreal as she practically smothered me with her beautiful ass. What was more surprising is that I felt my cock swell even more than I thought possible as she did this. She continued to very softly stroke my erection as she smothered me with her ass.

This went on for several minutes before she let up and spun around again facing me again. I caught my breath for a few seconds while she was turning around feeling some relief from her ass moving off of my face. Not long after turning to face me again though she was bringing her pussy down on my face again.

"Your ass worship has gotten me all worked up again." she said. "So, I'll just have to fuck your face again."

This time she used my nose as the main point so my whole face was smothered by her panty covered pussy. My face was soon damp with her essence again as she forcefully humped my nose. It was hard to breathe as she continued to hump my nose and squeeze my face with her thighs, but thankfully she wanted to finish quickly and within a few minutes my face was getting soaked in a fresh shower of her essence.

As she pulled back, she looked completely tuckered and fell backward onto the mattress next to me. "Oh my god!" she panted clearly still reeling from her second orgasm. "That was way too much fun."

I shifted myself and laid down beside her and said, "It was definitely kinky."

She rolled over giving me a sly grin as she eyed my still very hard erection. The sly grin morphed into a sweeter smile as she said, "I guess you've earned a little relief." She then grabbed my erection and began to stroke. With all the pent-up arousal from her face sitting and wearing her panties it only took a few seconds for me to be flooding those panties with my massive load of cum.

"Fill these with you load you little panty boy!" she said as I exploded.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as my dick blew load after load of cum soaking the panties. Once my orgasm subsided, I melted back into the mattress almost unable to move.

At her urging I moved just enough for her to peel the cum saturated panties off of me and replace them with a black silky pair similar to the ones she now had on. We then crawled under the covers, and she spooned herself into me like she loved to do. She playfully gave me a swat and said, "You bad boy you're poking me." as her ass spooned into my groin area.

"And you love it." I said as I pulled her tighter against me. I watched as she dozed off and marveled at the beauty I was holding and marveling at what we had become in such a short time. And all because it was her panty drawer that I went snooping in.