Caught Playing

Story Info
He's caught in an awkward position.
1.3k words
4.15
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my shorts and had my hard dick pulled out of my boxers and was about to wrap the silky pink polka dot panties around my dick and have a nice pull when I heard something beside me.

"Well, well well what do we have here." I heard a female voice beside me.

I turned right and saw Haley standing there with a mischievous look on her face. Even in the awkward position I was in I still thought she looked hot. Her long dark hair, dark skin tone, and killer body was the bees' knees in my book. My mouth went dry as I tried to stutter out an excuse.

Without a word she gave me a smirk as she came up to me and put one of her long sexy fingers, complete with long sexy red fingernails on my lip as she said, "Shhh." She then took the panties out of my hand and dropped to her knees. With another smirk she wrapped the panties around my shaft as she took the exposed head in her mouth.

I was completely mesmerized as she began to slowly suck and stroke me at the same time. I'd had my share of hand jobs and blowjobs, but never at the same time and never in such an awkward position where you would expect I would be getting cussed out rather than getting a blowjob. The silk felt as good as I thought they would and even better since it was Haley stroking me instead of myself. The silk rubbing my shaft was combined with her warm mouth and tongue working the head.

Her gentle sucking and licking combined with silk rubbing my shaft quickly had me at peak arousal and my cock was throbbing with excitement. Haley was clearly an expert in cock teasing because as my cock started to throb, she slowed the speed and intensity of her teasing. She slowed her stroking to a crawl, and I could only feel the tip of her tongue on the top of my head in her mouth. This slower sensation kept me at peak arousal without letting me finish. It was maddening and wonderful at the same time.

After a few minutes of her slow crawl teasing, she slowly ramped it back up a bit sucking on the tip of my cock and squeezing and stroking my shaft a bit harder. After a few minutes of this my cock was throbbing out of control and I thought I was close to cumming. In fact, I know I was close to cumming because I could feel the familiar pressure build up. But just when I thought she was going to give me the best orgasm I had had in a while she suddenly stopped and pulled her mouth off of my cock and unwrapped the panties from it.

I felt the pent-up energy that was ready to explode out of my cock suddenly back up into my balls and create the familiar and uncomfortable sensation of blue balls. I grimaced at the sudden ache in my balls, and I looked down as she smirked at my cock that was now bobbing up and down with all the pent-up energy in it ready to burst.

As she stood up, I finally found my voice and said, "Aw come on you can't leave me like this, not after doing that to me!"

She giggled and said, "Well that's what you get for playing with my panties you little pervert."

"Ok ok I'm sorry for playing with your panties. I couldn't help it, you're just so hot I had to see what you wear. Please, my balls are starting to ache. Just finish the hand job. You can't leave me like this." I pleaded.

She giggled and said, "Aw you think I'm hot. Ok, mister drop those ugly boxers."

I quickly did thinking I was hitting the jackpot. I felt a bit of pride when she looked at my fully exposed cock and balls with a look of satisfaction on her face.

"Wow, you really are a perv." She said giggling. "Now lift up your foot." I was a bit puzzled but lifted up my left foot. Once my left foot was in the air, she took the panties that were still in her hand and pulled them around my ankle. Needless to say, I was a bit shocked.

"Woah! What are you doing?!" I said.

"Don't be a wuss and lift up your other leg." She said forcefully. I lifted up my leg and she pulled the panties around that ankle to. I watched in partial sock as she pulled the pink polka dot panties up my legs and around my waist. My fully erect cock barely fit in the front of the panties and created a massive tent in them. It felt a bit awkward wearing form fitting underwear for the first time since I was in middle school. At the same time, it was quite erotic having my cock wrapped in stretchy silk and knew it would keep me hard the whole time I wore them.

"Wow, very nice." she said as she eyed my tented panties. "I see someone likes wearing girly panties." I felt heat rise in my face as I couldn't really deny it. Then to add to the seemingly never-ending list of shocks she grabbed my clothes and tossed them at me and said, "Ok little pervert play time is over, now get dressed and get out."

"What?!" I can't wear these out of here!" I pleaded.

She went over to the door and opened it wide open and said, "Either you get dressed and go, or I'll throw you out just like you are." I quickly pulled on my shirt and shorts noticing the thin running shorts I had did nothing to hide the massive erection I had.

"Come on I can't go out like this! Everyone will see I'm hard." I said desperately.

She grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door and pushed me out. "You should have thought about that before you snuck into my room and started playing with my panties." she said as she pushed me into the hallway. Before I could say anything else she shut the door, and I heard it lock.

Figuring I'd better get out of sight quick since I had a massive erection, I made a beeline down the hall for the exit. As I rounded the corner, I tried to pull my shirt down over my crotch since I heard two female voices. I moved quickly passed them and as I did, I heard them start giggling. Once outside I found out why. Pulling my shirt down in the front had naturally made it rise in the back. Since I pulled the shorts on in a hurry, they weren't covering the waistband of the panties back there, so those two girls must have seen them as I passed.

I felt myself going pink again thinking about how those two girls now knew I was wearing panties. If that wasn't enough to complicate things for me, I knew I had to get to class and there was no skipping since if I missed anymore, I would be dropped from the class. I made my way to the lecture hall wondering how I was going to get through the next couple of hours with a massive erection that wouldn't subside and hiding it wasn't easy either.

I took a seat in the back of the lecture hall as the professor came in and started his lecture. As I tried to pay attention to him and ignore the aching between my legs, I heard the door behind me open and saw the two girls I passed in the hallway and Haley come in. They took seats on the same row as me a few seats down and each stole a couple of glances at me with smirks on their faces. 'Oh boy.' I thought as I tried again to focus on the lecture. 'It's going to be a long day.'