She Found Out

Story Info
She finds out what he's up to when she's gone.
1k words
4.55
6.4k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/03/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a normal night in with my girlfriend Jamie. We had eaten a quick dinner, and I was settling in on the sofa to find one of our shows to watch while she sent to put her night clothes on. I had our show ready to go when she re appeared and gave me a pointed look and said,

"Matt, have you been wearing my panties?"

To say I was shocked wouldn't give it proper value. How did we go from settling in to watch tv to her asking if I wore her panties?! And more than that, how did she find out? The thing was I had been wearing her panties when she wasn't there. Like many guys I had developed a panty fetish in my younger years and every now and then would wear them to get myself worked up when no sex with a girl wasn't an option.

Jamie and I often worked opposite schedules so I was often home alone in the evening, so it gave me more opportunity to indulge in my little fetish. Admittedly it probably had gotten a little out of hand of recent since she was working more and more night shifts, and I was a typical horny guy needing sexual release. That and the silky panties she had just felt way too damn good not to wear whenever I had the chance. Sometimes I could barely get them on before my erection was full staff.

I was always extra careful (or at least I thought I was) when I used her panties. Any time I blew a load in them I always washed and dried them right away so there would be no evidence. Apparently, I had slipped up somewhere and she was now calling me out on it. I had never told Jamie or any other girl I had been with about my fetish for obvious reasons.

When I didn't answer right away Jamie waved her hand in front of my face and said, "Hello! Earth to Matt."

"Oh sorry." I said trying to play it cool. I was hoping maybe I had just misheard her but wasn't that lucky.

"I asked you if you had been wearing my panties." she said.

"No, I'm not wearing your panties." I said almost scoffing. "Why would I do that?" I thought maybe I could play it off and she would buy it.

"Well then why are many of my silky panties getting stretched out in the front and the waistbands getting looser?" she asked pointedly. Then to reinforce her point she pulled a pair of red silky panties out of her pocket and held them up for me. Sure, enough you could see the front stretched out a bit almost like a pouch on guys briefs. "You know I don't have a penis." she added with a smirk.

I suddenly felt myself going flush and knew I would soon be matching the panties she was holding up in front of me. I couldn't believe it. I was always so careful to not leave any fluid marks but had never thought of the fact that my erection would stretch them out.

"Your face says it all Matty." Jamie said with a smirk. "So, you have been wearing my panties." All I could do is nod in shame and look down.

As I stared into my lap, I felt her finger go under my chin and move me up. I was surprised to find the look on her face wasn't anger or disgust. It was an odd combination of curiosity with just a small glint of triumph.

"I'm not mad baby." she said. "I am surprised. Naturally I've heard of guys having panty fetishes. A couple of my girlfriends say they had brothers who would take their panties and play with them or smell them or both. I never thought that would be a thing for you though."

"Is that how it was with you?" she asked. "Your older sister is sexy and I'm a girl saying that." I nodded slowly.

"I never wanted anyone to find out." I said. "For a while it was just an occasional thing when I was alone and had the chance. But then you started working more and more nights and well you know the rest."

Jamie flashed me a devilish grin before saying, "Not entirely. So, you wear my panties, I assume you've been jacking off with them to?" I nodded still beet red from embarrassment.

"What about sniffing?" she asked. "I've heard about guys liking to sniff them to get high on the feminine aroma. Some even put them over their head almost like a mask to inhale the scent."

"No, I never got into that. I just like to wear them." I said. "Though your scent is quite intoxicating." I added hoping maybe a little flattery would help get me out of this humiliating situation.

No such luck though as she said, "Flattery will get you nowhere. So, you like to wear my panties and jack off. At least you're good at cleaning them I will say that. I've never found any cum stains."

"I always wash them right after." I said. I was cooling off a bit but still felt totally vulnerable and embarrassed.

"So, you're good at washing panties." she said devilishly. "I'll have to remember that." She then moved from where she had been sitting on the coffee table across from me across the short distance between us. She straddled me with her legs and sat on my lap and kissed me a couple of times. Despite the extreme awkwardness of the situation, we were in having my arms suddenly full of a warm sexy girl had the expected result and I felt my dick start to inch up inside my briefs.

She gave me another peck on the lips before saying. "Do my soft little panties make you rock hard?!"

"Uh huh." was all I could say as my dick reached full hardness in my briefs.

She gave me yet another sexy evil grin before saying, "Well this I've got to see."