Caught Playing in the Bedroom

Story Info
Caught again by my sexy sister-in-law, this time in her room.
3.2k words
4.26
37.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers

Written years ago but never published until now - please read "Caught Playing in the Pool Room" for context

In the next few days after the incident in the pool room that summer, I had laid low. No more jack sessions out in the open, and no getting caught staring at Lucy's hot tits and her little bubble ass in her tight jeans; I'd just look the other way when she came into the room. And no sex with my wife, Susan, because she was staying out late with friends all that week.

One afternoon, after another long hard day in the orchards, and again in an empty in-laws' house, I found myself in the shower. I scrubbed the day's dirt from every part of my body and washed my hair as I recalled what had happened in the house's Pool Room just the other day. My sister-in-law, Lucy, had walked in me while I was masturbating to a Playboy magazine, then 'forced' me to finish the act under the threat of telling Susan of my indiscretion. I did it, I jerked off not to the magazine's models but to the intense proximity to Lucy and her sexy slenderness. The images of that day were powerfully vivid and my 6" dick was getting hard again already without me even touching it beyond the soap scrubbing.

I turned away from the hot shower water and squirted another blob of gel soap into my hand, closing my eyes and fantasizing that Lucy was now in the shower with me, behind me, her breasts pressed up against my back, her hands reaching around to my front. I first spread the gel across my chest, feeling my pecs and nipples as I imagined they were in her hands. The soapy hand traveled lower to my taut stomach, then even lower to my groin. The gel slowly began to lather up as it mixed with my short-cut pubic hairs and remained smooth as my hand finally contacted my hard cock.

Slowly I stroked it, squeezing in on each down stroke, feeling the warmth radiating outwards. The cut mushroom head was huge under the soap and pulsing after each stroke, and I sensed the feeling of an impending orgasm building from deep within my body.

Without thinking, purely in response to my body's needs and my mind's desires, I reached to the gel dispenser and squeezed another blob onto the open fingers of my left hand as I moved fully away from the water spray. I leaned so that my right shoulder touched against the shower wall, the opaque glass and aluminum shower doors to my left, the shower head behind me and directed as down as possible so as not to wash the gel away. I continued to stroke my dick with my dominant right hand and slipped my left hand around my left hip and planted the fingers into the crack of my ass.

The gel felt cool at first, quickly warming as I massaged in into my crack. A moment later my left first finger found my rectum and I inserted it into my anus up to the first knuckle. A few strokes later it was in to the second knuckle, and finally I thrust it in fully. My fantasy shower companion, Lucy, was hard at it, fingering my ass and pressing on my sensitive prostrate as she stroked my cock. It wouldn't be long before I would explode onto the wall at the back of the shower.

Stroke, thrust, stroke, thrust. My timing was perfect, the balance of feeling in my front and rear was perfect. A few more seconds...I opened my eyes to watch my orgasm become visible, and instead I saw Susan poking her head in at the open shower door!

"What the hell?! What are you doing?" she nearly screamed at me.

"Shit!" was all I could say, and with that, the fantasy came to a crashing halt. Lucy's hands fell away and she vanished; even the imaginary Susan disappeared after one last dirty look. My finger squirted out of my ass and my cock deflated, leaving me with severely swollen balls. The shower water grew cool as I leaned back into it, too freaked out to continue my self-pleasuring. Damn, how the hell did she crash my fantasy? Fuck!

A few minutes later I was out of the shower. I pulled on a pair of tight gray briefs, thought for a moment, then pulled them back off before grabbing a pair of recently washed jeans. They went on a little tight, revealing the outline of my cock and balls, and feeling good on my rear. I looked up at the big mirror over the sink: tight jeans on, no shirt, nice summer tan. Flexed my muscles a little, then put my hands on the sink's edge and tightened my biceps and puffed out my chest as I sucked in my abdomen. I thought I looked pretty good and wondered why more women didn't seem to notice or flirt with me. Must be the ring.

I left the bathroom and paused in the hallway. To the left was the bedroom that Susan and I were staying in during the few weeks we were here helping with the harvest. And to the right, beyond a closed door, was Lucy's room. I turned left and stopped at the corner of the long hallway leading out to the rest of the house and listened for several moments. Again, not a sound. But then I remembered how that had failed me the other day, and quickly went out to the living room to scan the yard again from the big windows.

The yard was empty, seemingly safe. I decided what I was going to do, that I'd keep my dick in my pants this time, and quickly moved back down the hall. Past our room, and straight through the door into Lucy's.

I didn't need to turn any lights on, as the west-facing windows had very lightweight curtains and plenty of light was coming in. Her bed was a big queen with a simple headboard, almost too big to have in the generally small rooms of this old house. The blankets were thrashed around -- I always hated an unmade bed unless I was in it. A long low old wood dresser sat on the wall just a few feet from the end of the bed, a huge square mirror centered on top of it, with pictures of friends and little kids taped around its perimeter. The top of the dresser was packed with dozens of bottles of makeup, lipsticks, mascaras, and lotions, and even a few drink cups and plastic silverware.

I continued to look around, unsure of what I was hoping to find, but still enjoying the intrusion into her private world. Clothes littered the floor, an old computer sat on a cluttered desk in the corner, and the top of the bed's single nightstand was full with a lamp, an alarm clock, and several stacked paperbacks. Typical stuff; Lucy may have looked trim and tight out in the world, but her room was a horrible mess.

I next peered into her open closet. Not excessively big and packed tightly with clothes and boxes. Lots of skimpy tops and wife-beaters hung on hangars, and I recognized many that I always enjoyed seeing her in. Then her jeans which she also hung up; I quickly fumbled through them to find the treasured pink-zipper pair. I finally found and pulled it from the closet. I held the hangar up in the air, twirling it to let me see the denim from all sides, and to view the zipper.

I moved the jeans closer to my face, imagining that she was wearing them, and I was kneeling at her heeled feet. I touched the zipper bottom at the back waistline and dragged my fingertip along the teeth all the way to the front where the pull was. Closer I moved in, until my nose touched the pink metal, sniffing in deeply to hopefully catch a whiff of her sweet juices that may still be lingering on the material. It was faint, if at all, but just the imagining of it was enough to spark my senses and cause my dick to become erect in my tight jeans.

I allowed myself a last indiscretion by grasping the zipper pull in my teeth and gently pulling it down to open the zipper. Beneath I imagined seeing skin in the absence of any panties and smelling the wetness of Lucy's building desires. I let go of the pull as she spread her legs apart, and I could then see her beautiful pussy, framed by the medium-blue denim with the lovely pink zipper.

My cock was raging now and cramped within my jeans. I paused to listen, trying to still the pulse of the blood beating in my ears, as I undid the button of my jeans and unzipped them. Without briefs on the head of my cock popped out and throbbed in appreciation when I freed it completely.

I stood there and stroked it as I fondled the jeans in my other hand. It felt so good, and after the abrupt stop in the shower it wasn't taking long to get back to where I had been. Wanting more stimulation, though, I laid the jeans on the bed and looked for another item. Back in the closet I searched, flipping through her clothing, until I found it, found them -- on the ground were her shoes, and there sat the most wonderful high heel. I lifted it up to get a better look.

It was all white, with no buckles and just a few simple straps. Its stilletto was long and slender, maybe 5" tall, and the toe box had a 1" wedge under it. Lucy was tall already, and with these heels on she'd be even a hair taller than me. The surface was glossy and as smooth as glass, truly a 'stripper heel.' I marveled at it while my hand drifted back to my raging cock.

I imagined Lucy laying on her bed with her foot in the heel as I stood at the foot of the bed. She raised it all the way up to my face, the heel's toe touching my cheek and nose, and then to my lips, and I kissed it. She then dragged it slowly down my bare chest, rubbing it across my hard nipples before going lower across my tight stomach muscles. Finally, she nuzzled my hard cock with her foot as she looked into my eyes with a mischievous stare, the shoe's smooth and cool surface contrasting with my hot and engorged cock.

Damn, I was close! Stroking my cock with deep long thrusts and holding the heel up under my balls, I was ready to let go. I turned toward the open carpet between the bed and the closet, fell to my knees, and prepared to let go onto some fast-food napkins.

"Damn, caught you AGAIN!" came a familiar voice from the doorway. "Is this all you ever do?!"

"Shit!" was all I could say as I turned to see Lucy standing in the doorway. She had a big smile, as if she had won the lottery.

Again came the split-second calculation. Fight or flee. But my body froze on me, and rather than jerk to my feet and attempt to cover up, I resigned myself to the situation and just stayed in place. In a final sign of defeat, my head dropped down until my chin hit my chest. In the only logical play I had, I dropped the heel to the floor and pushed it a foot away; since my back had been to the door, maybe she hadn't yet seen it.

"And you're doing it IN MY ROOM! With my jeans out, and my heels -- what a kinky bad boy you are!" She obviously had seen the heel.

I looked down at my cock. It had softened only slightly, and some cum had bubbled out of it and was now dripping down the underside of the big purple head. Again, so close, yet so far. I caught myself liking how my cock looked, wishing it always looked that big when it wasn't hard. Wait, stay focused here.

"What am I going to do with you? I will have to tell Susan for sure, now. This is an invasion of privacy. Did you go through my drawers, too? Find all my secret stuff?"

Hey, hadn't thought of that! She probably had a nice little collection of dildos and vibrators and lubes. Hmmm -- next time.

"Stand up, I want to see you." I complied, again not too concerned with putting away my tool. She looked me up and down, lingering at my chest and lower regions. The stroking effort while kneeling down had been a workout, and I'm sure my shoulders, chests, and arms were looking pretty good right now.

"Damn, you are sexy! Much better than all those older married men I fool around with. I'm going to enjoy playing with you!"

I finally spoke. "Think so? Don't you think that maybe that's not so good of an idea, Lucy, seeing how close we all are?" I lied, thinking I would love to be her newest 'man-toy.'

"Yeah, I think so. I'm good at hiding my toys. You'll see."

That I would love to see. The talking paused for a moment, so I began to tuck my dick back into my jeans, waiting and hoping that she would stop me.

"Wait. Don't put it away. We're going to play right now."

"Not again," I deadpanned.

"Yes. Sit on the end of my bed." Lucy said as she moved to lean up against the dresser, so close to me that one of her low-heeled feet touched mine. "Start jerking off again. I'll let you finish this time."

I paused, then did as directed. Just sat there, my pants opened up but not pulled down. My cock was in view but not much, and my hand blocked most of it from her view, like I wanted. This was going to be another tit-for-tat, and she'd better show more than last time.

"Don't look. Keep doing what you're doing." She stepped to the side of the bed near the closet and I heard her kick off her shoes. I turned my head slightly.

"I said, DON'T look," she repeated as I turned away just as I had seen her pulling her jeans off. More rustling of clothing and banging in the closet before she came back around the bed.

Lucy had put on the jeans with the pink zipper and her white heels! My current fantasy of her was coming to life right in front of me, even better than I had hoped. She had also swapped out her t-shirt for a small tube top that I quickly wanted to peel down. She returned to her spot at the dresser, and I couldn't help but stare as I jerked a little faster.

"There. Are you happy now?"

"Definitely. Have I ever told you how hot you are in those jeans? And the heels, wow!" I said with a little more excitement in my voice.

"So, show me your appreciation. Get naked. All of it off."

I again did as she directed. I stood up, and now just with our bodies a foot apart, I wriggled out of my jeans and tossed them along the wall next the door (in case I had to quickly get dressed if I heard a car come into the yard) and remained standing. My cock had again deflated just a tad, so now it was pointing straight at her sexy waist. I slowly moved forward towards her, but she quickly put her hands on my chest and pushed me back towards the bed.

"Not so fast. I know you're dying to kiss me, to get your hands on me, but not yet. Lean back a little, show me your body."

I did my best to strike a provocative pose, touching myself in different places, occasionally wrapping my hand around my cock that was again pulsing. Her eyes left mine and followed my hands, and her breasts began heaving as her breathing increased. My eyes traveled down to her sexy stomach that was visible beneath the tube top and right to her jeans.

Now it was her turn; Lucy pushed me to a sitting position on the corner of the bed then stepped back to the space by the door. For a few moments she struck her own poses, showing me her cleavage as she tugged down her tube top, and played with the pink zipper of her jeans in the front and then at her ass. I leaned back slightly to open my chest and groin to her, still stroking my cock which was rock hard and standing tall in my hand.

In a sudden burst Lucy rushed to me and tackled me onto the bed, me on my back and her on top. We kissed, awkwardly and softly at first, then deep and passionately. My hands roamed her body as I'd been waiting a year to do, and she didn't stop me as I slowly unzipped the jeans on her ass and caressed her bare ass cheeks. She knelt up to let me suck at her tits and nipples and to allow me to continue unzipping until her naked pussy was exposed. In an easy move I flipped her off me and onto her back and moved down to kiss her pussy through the opening in the denim and lick deeply at it. Lucy began moaning loudly as she pulled my face in tighter and soon I felt her cum oozing into my mouth.

I leaned up to kiss her as I positioned my cock at her very wet pussy. She grasped my cock and guided it in, and I thrusted deeply, causing her to moan again. I brought up her legs so that her pink heels were at my face where I could look at, kiss, and lick them as I fucked her. It was all too much, and I began to cum inside her, and she seemed to be cumming again as well. I continued pounding her before slowing and finally removing my softening cock from her. She laid on the bed smiling as I dressed, and after a final round of kisses I moved to the door.

"That was awesome! I look forward to being caught by you again," I said as I grabbed the doorknob. I looked her in the eye and boldly told her, "I expect that you will tease me more often. Keep wearing clothes you know I will like. And be ready for more sex whenever we're alone; you're a sexy slut, you make me hot and hard, and you know you love my cock. I can't wait to have you again, and to get my big cock in your cute little mouth." With that I left. Susan came home a few hours later and wanted sex that night. I did, but I had a new pussy to play with now and it's all I could think about.

fsas20
fsas20
22 Followers