Caught! Pt. 05

Story Info
Vanessa breaks the rules.
2.7k words
4.47
5.7k
8
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers

Harder Than She Thought

The walk to the grocery store was almost two miles each way. Vanessa hadn't walked that far before in her life, but Jon expected her to do it whenever she needed food. It turned out to be easier than she imagined. It was good exercise, too.

She felt invigorated when she reached the store. She walked briskly, trying to maintain the pace she normally used on the treadmill. It was a fancy, upscale grocery store that had several tables with chairs just outside the front door; the tables were for customers who bought ready-to-eat food from the deli department. As she walked by, Vanessa noticed that someone had left a lighter and a pack of cigarettes on one of the tables.

That pack of cigarettes was all she could think of as she shopped. Her desire for cigarettes was strong as ever. She imagined that the person who'd left them there would come back to get them, but they were still there when she left the store. Immediately, Vanessa snatched them off the table and lit one of the cigarettes. She inhaled deeply. It was wonderful. It felt like coming home.

She told herself that she'd just have one, but she lit another almost as soon as she finished the first. This was a complete violation of her agreement with Jon, but she had never had much willpower, and she told herself that it was OK as long as he never found out. When she got home she put the food away, then went out to the pool so she could have another cigarette. If she smoked outside, Jon wouldn't smell it when he came over.

And he didn't. But what Vanessa didn't know was that the security system cameras caught everything that happened outside the house, including the pool area. Everyday before leaving work Jon checked the cameras because he didn't trust Vanessa to live up to their agreement. He worried she might ask a friend to come over with a bottle of wine or something. He saw her sitting outside, smoking one cigarette, then another, and it made him depressed.

What the hell was he supposed to do now? The whole point of his agreement with Vanessa was to force her to stop making self destructive decisions. Smoking was a big deal to Jon, partly because Vanessa had worked so hard to fool him into believing she didn't smoke. Vanessa only revealed the truth after she'd made him fall in love with her.

Jon sat at his desk and watched the video over and over, trying to decide how to respond. He wondered what his father would do if his mother misbehaved. He finally made his decision, then drove home.

Vanessa was dressed in a sexy nightgown when he came through the door. She'd taken a shower and used mouthwash to make sure she didn't smell like cigarettes, which she'd hidden in the back of a drawer in the bedroom. "I'm glad to see you, baby," she said.

Jon sat on their sofa and directed Vanessa to sit next to him. He pulled her across his lap. It was puzzling. Was he going to spank her? They'd enjoyed doing that before, but this felt different. Jon removed his necktie and used it to bind Vanessa's wrists behind her back.

Something was wrong.

"I'm going to ask you a question, and I'm going to be very disappointed if you don't tell me the truth," Jon said. "Where did you put the cigarettes?"

How in hell had he figured it out!?! Could he smell it? Vanessa's first urge was to deny that she had any cigarettes; lying was what came naturally to her. But she was smart enough to realize that since Jon knew the truth, denial would just make her situation worse.

"They're in one of my drawers," she said.

Jon was very relieved that Vanessa told the truth. He'd decided what he needed to do, and he dreaded it.

"Are you giving up on our agreement?" Jon said. "If you don't want to continue, you don't have to. This is completely voluntary."

"I'm so sorry, Jon. I don't even know why I picked up those cigarettes. I want to continue. Please give me another chance. I won't do it again."

That was what Jon expected her to say.

"I'm willing to continue, but what you've done is unacceptable," he said. "I feel like you're forcing me into a corner. I can't just let you get away with violating our agreement, but I don't have many options. Our deal is that you go to prison if you can't follow our rules."

"Jon, please don't do that. I can do better. I'll do anything if you'll just give me a second chance."

He sat a long time thinking about it. She was saying what he'd hoped she'd say. "Alright. I'm willing to try again. But I need to make it clear that you have to do as you're told."

Jon lifted the hem of Vanessa's nightgown and lowered her panties down to her knees. He unbuckled his belt and pulled it from his pants. Jon took the belt in one hand, gripped Vanessa's wrists firmly with the other, and whipped her hard enough to produce a loud crack that echoed through the room.

Vanessa screamed. That HURT! Her mother used to whip Vanessa when she was a little girl, and it had hurt, but this was more painful than anything she'd felt before. Much more painful. She was still in shock when Jon whipped her again. And again. She was screaming, and kicking, and begging him to stop, but he just kept whipping the belt across her bottom and the back of her legs. It went on and on, with Vanessa struggling to free herself and screaming as loud as she could

"Stop making so much fuss!" Jon said harshly. Vanessa stopped struggling. Her screams turned into loud sobbing. It was agonizing, and it seemed like it would never end.

Her ass felt raw and hot when Jon finally stopped whipping her. He held Vanessa across his lap for a long time after he was done, and she sobbed the whole time. He finally pulled up her panties and untied her wrists. "Go to your room and get a grip on yourself," Jon said. "Come back and talk to me when you're ready."

Vanessa walked to the bedroom. She went to sit on the bed, then stood up abruptly because it hurt too much to sit. She laid down on her side and cried. Was this what she'd agreed to? Being held down and whipped felt like a violation that went beyond what Jon should do. Was it?

She eventually stopped crying. Her butt still hurt, but the pain faded enough for her to be able to think clearly again. Vanessa thought Jon could have found some other way to punish her, but she couldn't think of what alternative he had. The more she thought, the more she began to realize that she hadn't given him many choices. She'd broken her promise. Again. The only alternative was prison, and she didn't want that.

She finally returned to the living room, where Jon was sitting in a chair and looking off into space. Vanessa couldn't sit down so she kneeled beside him.

"I didn't know what else to do," Jon said. "I don't want to send you to prison, but you aren't making it easy."

"I know," Vanessa said.

"Where in hell did you get those cigarettes, anyway?" he asked.

Vanessa told him the story of finding them outside the grocery store. "I have enough willpower not to deliberately buy cigarettes, but finding them was more temptation than I could take."             

"Go get them," Jon said. Vanessa returned to the bedroom, got the remaining cigarettes, and gave them to Jon. He took them to a bathroom and flushed them down the toilet. "I think it would be nice to get out of here for a bit," he said. "I want to go to a nice restaurant. Get dressed," he said.

She put on a sexy dress. It was short enough to show off her legs, and was cut low enough to display generous cleavage. She fixed her hair and did her makeup, but she couldn't do anything about the puffy look caused by her crying. She convinced herself that it wasn't too bad. She felt a twinge of pain when she sat down in the car.

When they got to the restaurant Jon followed behind Vanessa as the hostess led them to their table, and he saw something startling. Pink welts criss-crossed her legs from the hem of her skirt to the back of her knees. Anyone who looked could have seen them. Jon moved closer to try to block the view. He didn't want to be in a situation that forced him to explain that he'd whipped Vanessa for misbehaving.

She winced again when she sat at their table. "It still hurts?" he asked.

"It's not bad," she said.

"I feel awful. I've never done anything like that in my life," Jon said.

"I guess that's because you've never known anyone like me," she said.

Jon briefly considered letting Vanessa have a cocktail, then rejected the idea. He had to maintain a zero tolerance policy when it came to Vanessa's behavior.

"I'm very sorry that I made you cry," Jon said.

"Honey, I keep thinking about it, and I don't think I gave you much choice. I appreciate you giving me a chance to stay out of prison. I don't plan to break my promise again, but if I do, you have my permission to do that again."

"Oh God, I hope not," Jon said.

"Just don't send me to prison. Anything but that," she said.

"I don't want to send you to prison. It may not feel like it right now, but I do love you."

Actually, that's exactly how it felt. Vanessa was beginning to realize that the whipping had an unexpected effect on her. She liked the way it made her feel about Jon. Like most women, Vanessa liked men who are strong, confident, and determined. In a perverse way, the whipping proved that Jon loved her. He wouldn't do it if he didn't care. It also proved that he wasn't going to tolerate any of her crap. He was the first man with enough backbone to demand that she stop being such a bitch, and she liked the way that made her feel. The stinging sensation seemed like a reasonable price to pay to be with such a strong man.

"Tomorrow you will contact the doctor and get a prescription for the pills we talked about," Jon said. "I think it's clear that you need some help giving up smoking. That's what the pills are supposed to do."

"Yes sir," she said, surprised to hear the word "sir" come out of her mouth.

"Jon, I'm embarrassed to say this, but I've got to tell you something," she said.

"Yes?"

"I'm turned on by what you did."

This was unexpected. Jon knew that Vanessa enjoyed being spanked, but that had never involved real pain. "Did you like the pain?" he asked.

"No! No, God no. It's not like that," Vanessa said. "I like knowing that you care enough about me to do what you did. And it was a very manly thing to do. Your manliness is the most attractive thing about you. I've never been with a real man before. I'm used to men who'll do whatever I want. This is . . . different. I like it."

Jon wasn't sure what to think. He knew that some battered women held the perverse belief that when men beat them up it proved their love for them. What Vanessa said sounded uncomfortably similar to that.

"I'd like for you to take me home and make love to me," Vanessa said.

Jon had a strong dominant streak, and he liked the submissive way Vanessa usually behaved in bed. At that moment, Vanessa looked more submissive, and sexier, than he'd ever seen her before. When she said she wanted to make love, what she meant was that she wanted to submit to his dominance.

"Let's go," he said, leaving enough money on the table to pay for their meal.

He looked at the back of her legs again as they walked to the door. Those pink stripes were just as conspicuous as when Jon first saw them. He wished he'd noticed them earlier; Vanessa could have worn a longer skirt, or pants, and avoided the possibility of someone seeing the evidence of what he'd done. But they left the restaurant and walked to the car without comments from anyone. As soon as they got home, Jon took her to a mirror and had her look at the back of her legs.

"Oh my God!" she said. Vanessa pulled up her skirt high enough to see that the welts were from her knees almost to her waist. "It's like you put your brand on me."

"I didn't see it until we got to the restaurant," he said. "I didn't mention it because I didn't want you to feel self conscious about it."

"That was the right call," Vanessa said. "I would have felt very conspicuous."

"I don't think anyone noticed," Jon said.

"I hope not. I like that restaurant. I don't want them to tell us we can't come back."

They both laughed at that. Vanessa turned from side to side, taking a good look at the evidence of her whipping. She had very mixed feelings. Jon was a good man - the best man she'd ever known. And he had whipped her hard enough to cause agonizing pain and make her cry for a long, long time. Her tortured skin was still sensitive to the touch. And it made her hot.

She began taking off her clothes as fast as she could. "I think I need some penis therapy, Jon," she said.

"If it makes you feel better," Jon said.

"Oh yes. That's just what I need," she said. As soon as she was naked she started helping Jon out of his clothes. She knelt on the floor and sucked his cock into her mouth, hoping to make it hard as quickly as possible. "That's enough," Jon said when he was fully erect. "I want something else from you."

Something else was exactly what Vanessa wanted, too. She crawled into the bed and laid on her back. Jon laid beside her, kissing her soulfully as he fondled her breasts. She took one of his hands and pushed it down to her pussy, spreading her legs. One touch proved that Vanessa didn't need or want foreplay. She was warm and wet and ready.

Jon got on top of her, placing the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy. When the weight of his body pressed her bottom into the mattress, it caused little twinges of pain. It got more intense when he began moving in and out. The pain lessened when he pulled out, then intensified when he pushed in. The pain wasn't severe, and Vanessa was surprised to realize that she was enjoying it. She knew that lots of people could eroticize pain, but this was the first time it happened to her. It made her more aware of the fact that the big, strong, dominant man on top of her had become a kind of master, and she'd become a kind of slave.

Once again, Jon showed that he knew exactly what Vanessa needed from a man. He made her cum, gave her a moment to recover, then resumed touching her in the way he knew would make her cum again. The aching pain from her tortured bottom made the pleasure more intense.

The whole idea of being a sex slave was very weird. Vanessa thought that people who liked that fantasy were odd. But this wasn't a fantasy. Her promise meant that she had to submit to Jon in all aspects of her life, not just the part that happened in bed. She had to quit smoking. She had to quit drinking. She had to exercise. She had to tell the truth. She had to be ready for sex when he walked through the door. And she had to suck his cock every morning.

It made Vanessa feel more secure than at any time in her unstable, chaotic life.

JQueen9
JQueen9
661 Followers