Caught! Pt. 09

Story Info
Jon has the worst romance of his life.
7.8k words
4.54
4k
6
0

Part 9 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers

So far, readers of the story of Vanessa and Jon may wonder why it is categorized as non-consent/reluctance. It's possible you imagine the rest of the story will continue with sex that is only mildly coercive. Be warned that this chapter and the next contain scenes dramatically less consensual than you've seen so far. Some of you who've expressed fondness for the story may not like what's coming. Just know that one can't fully understand Vanessa and Jon without knowing they experienced the events of these next two chapters.

Noelle

Dr. Robins listened to Jon tell the story of Sam, detecting sadness about the end of their affair. "How did it feel when you said goodbye?" she asked.

"Awful. Horrible. Sam cried so much it made her sick. We had to keep pretending we were just pals involved in a platonic friendship. That got to be really hard."

"Did you consider staying together after high school?" Dr. Robins asked.

"Of course. Constantly. We wanted to be together forever. But we weren't stupid. We were going off to colleges thousands of miles apart. We knew that we would learn a lot and meet lots of new people, and there would be lots of opportunities for romantic adventures. As hard as it felt, it made no sense for a couple of teenagers to think we could chain ourselves together and be monogamous forever. We discussed it in a pretty adult way, considering how young we were. We said that we'd meet other people we'd love as much.

"And we did. She did better than me, obviously, but we both landed in college romances pretty quick. Actually, we talked about the fact that we could have romantic reunions during breaks and vacations. And we did that. Many times. The only difference was we went to motels instead of that RV."

Dr. Robins noted that Jon looked as sad and tired as she'd ever seen him. It was time to change the subject. "So, tell me about your next relationship. What was that like?"

Jon opened his briefcase and removed a photograph. "This is Noelle. I took this picture on a hike." She projected a wholesome beauty that Jon had loved. "We spent a lot of time outdoors, hiking and biking and stuff like that."

"She sounds nice."

"Very nice. I was surprised that I could have such strong feelings for someone when I still loved Sam. But Noelle was a wonderful girl, and she liked me as much as I liked her."

"So this relationship was a success?"

"Oh, God no. It was the biggest disaster of my romantic life. Just awful. It gave me nightmares for years," Jon said.

Dr. Robins didn't understand. "Unpack that for me, OK?"

XXXXXX

There were lots of reasons Jon fell in love with Noelle. He was aching from the loss of Sam when he arrived at college, and he met Noelle the first week of his freshman semester. He pledged to the Delta Delta Delta fraternity at the same time she pledged to the Sigma Rho sorority. They met at a social event for new members of the campus fraternities and sororities. He thought she was pretty; she thought he was handsome. They were both fluent in French because they both had French-speaking mothers; it was nice to have a friend who understood the language that was such a big part of home. When they were together, they spoke in French only. It was like having a secret love language others didn't understand.

They both loved nature, both loved hiking, both loved driving out to a nearby park and exploring trails that took them to a serene world that was nothing like the busy, chaotic life on campus. Noelle expressed admiration for a photograph that decorated the wall of Jon's tiny dorm room, and she was surprised when he said he'd taken the image at a landscape photography workshop in Arizona. "It looks professional," she said.

"Thanks," he said. "Professionals take pictures every day, and they are a lot better. But I do OK. I get a nice image from time to time."

Jon showed her the fancy camera he used, and Noelle expressed interest in learning how it worked. She enjoyed taking pictures, but she didn't know what Jon's big camera did that she couldn't do with her cellphone. Jon proposed taking the camera on their next hike. As they went down the trails he had her pick out things to photograph, and he showed her how she could change the settings to manipulate the lighting, focus, and composition. It was a pleasant way to spend an afternoon, and Noelle was surprised that it was so easy to take pictures that were so much better than anything she'd done before.

By this time they'd become lovers. Neither of them was a virgin when they started college, but Jon's years having sex with Samantha gave him a lot more experience than Noelle. It was wonderful to introduce her to pleasures she'd never felt before. No one had gone down on Noelle before Jon. As her boyfriend, Jon knew he was responsible for making sure Noelle felt secure, satisfied and loved when they were together, and his experience with Sam made that easier.

One morning Jon woke up, thinking of Noelle, and realized that he loved her. It was wonderful to feel that way again. He'd almost thought that he'd never experience anything like the feelings he'd had for Sam, and it was a thrill to discover that Noelle now occupied a similar spot in his heart.

He had to figure out a way to tell her. It had to be special. It was only the second time he said those words to a girl, and he hoped Noelle would like hearing them as much as he liked saying them. He'd begun to suspect she felt the same. All he could do was confess his feelings and see what happened.

That weekend they made plans to explore a trail they'd never followed before, so they packed water, food, and a blanket in Jon's backpack and set off for another pleasant day in nature. Jon felt impatient, experiencing an urge to tell her on the drive to the park, on the first part of the trail, and every time they stopped to admire some element of the scenery. But he didn't. He'd made a good plan, and he stuck to it.

They were miles deep in the forest when they went off the trail to find a flat place to spread their blanket. It was a particularly steep and rocky trail that required a lot of exertion, so it was nice when they finally stopped for a break and a snack. Very few people took such a rigorous trail, so they were completely alone.

"Is college what you expect?" Jon asked. "Is it what you thought it would be?"

"Mostly," she said. "The atmosphere is a lot better than high school. There were so many knuckleheads. It was annoying that we had to tolerate them so much. It's nothing like that here."

"Oh, I don't know," Jon said. "There are plenty of knuckleheads in my fraternity." Noelle laughed at that.

"I'm enjoying college," Jon said. "My professors are nice. The social stuff is OK. Being away from home is good most of the time." Jon paused. He'd rehearsed this next part several times. He wanted to get it right.

"But there's one thing I didn't expect. It's just wonderful. I think about it all the time, and it always makes me feel good.

"And that's you. You are the first thing I think about every morning, and my last thought at night. Every time I see something nice, I wonder what you would think about it. Wherever I am, I wish you were with me. I love you, Noelle. I love you so much. I love everything about you. I love that you are in my life. I just love you."

Noelle appeared to be stunned - but in a good way. She'd already realized that she loved Jon, but she hadn't said anything because she didn't think he felt the same way. Hearing Jon declare his love was a genuine surprise, and it filled her with a warm feeling that she hadn't anticipated. She was so overwhelmed she could barely speak. "I love you too, Jon," she whispered.

They sat quietly for a long moment, just looking at each other. Tears of sudden, ecstatic joy filled Noelle's eyes, and Jon thought her face was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. They reached for each other, with Jon pulling Noelle to him until she was curled up in his lap, kissing him passionately. He caressed her face, kissing her on the lips, the cheeks, the forehead, and her closed eyes. Noelle had never been in love before. She'd dated a nice boy in high school, and they'd been intimate, but the feelings never grew beyond friendship. Until this moment, she'd not imagined she could feel so much passion for a boy.

There were no words. Jon studied her face, saw the love there, and wanted her more than ever before. He unbuttoned her blouse slowly, tracing his finger along her soft skin as he exposed more and more. Jon didn't stop until they were completely naked. Neither of them had made love outdoors before - and they hadn't planned to do it then - but the moment demanded it. Jon laid on his back and pulled Noelle on top of him. There was no foreplay. Noelle lowered herself on to Jon's cock gently, easing it in and out with exquisite slowness. She was wetter than she'd ever been, and after a time they were slick everywhere her inner thighs touched his legs.

Noelle liked that the position gave her control of the way her pussy rubbed against Jon's body. She could grind her clit around in circles as she felt his cock touch her in all the places she loved being touched. In time feelings of urgency overwhelmed Noelle, who sensed her orgasm coming with aching, agonizing slowness. She closed her eyes tight and moved more frantically, wanting to cum so much she could barely stand it. Jon's cock began to throb, and he filled her with warm wetness. Noelle thought she couldn't take anymore, but of course she could. She moved frantically, crying out, desperate, wishing it would just happen already.

And it did.

Jon watched Noelle tremble from her shoulders to her hips. Her expression of fierce concentration changed to one of relief and release. She kept moving her hips around and around, squeezing every last bit of thrill from her orgasm. The motion got slower, and slower, and finally Noelle fell forward, laying on Jon's chest and relaxing utterly. Jon wrapped his arms around her, wanting to hold her forever. Their breathing slowed, and eventually they became aware of the sound of gentle wind moving through the leaves above them. Noelle opened her eyes and saw Jon looking up at her, handsome and happy.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too," Jon said.

The hard earth beneath them and the cool breeze that moved over them emphasized the feeling of being outdoors, naked, sensual, surrounded by beauty. Everything else in their lives dropped away. They were no longer students, no longer hikers, no longer miles from the car that would take them back to campus. There were no jumbled chaotic thoughts. There weren't even any words. They were just lovers in a transcendently beautiful place, filled with sensations and connection and happiness that could never be described.

Jon finally got up so he could sit beside Noelle on the blanket. He'd never seen anything like the calm smile on her face. Her naked body was an erotic landscape he wanted to explore forever. He caressed her face, breasts, belly, legs. She imagined that this is what a kitten feels when someone scratches her belly.

Jon got his camera from the backpack. "I want to take your picture," he said.

Noelle got a panicked look on her face. She covered herself as much as she could with her hands. "No! Jon, don't! I look so fat!"

Fat? Noelle had beautiful, sculpted abs. How could she possibly think she looked fat? He took one hand, then the other, and moved them to the side so her body was exposed again. "I can think of a lot of words to describe how you look right now," he said. "Fat is not on that list. You look absolutely gorgeous. I want to take your picture."

She looked uncertain.

"Let's try this," Jon said. "I'll take a few pictures and show them to you. If you don't like them, we'll delete them."

She was nervous, but she couldn't deny anything to Jon right then, so she posed for him. He told her how to move, what to do, where to look. Noelle relaxed some, but she was still nervous about being naked in front of a camera, even if it was Jon pressing the shutter.

"Let's have a look," Jon said. He scanned the images, picked out one he liked, and showed it to Noelle. "Does this beautiful woman look fat to you?"

No. No, she did not. She looked feminine, sensual, and desirable. And nude. This was the way Jon saw her. He showed her another photo, and another, and Noelle was surprised by the way she looked. The images were erotic, not porngraphic.

"Jon, you made me look beautiful," she said.

"I didn't do anything," Jon said. "I just got out of the way of the camera."

Jon had taken thousands of photographs over the years, but these were his very best. The forest was awash in soft, diffuse light that played over Noelle's body, accenting every curve and cleft, the delicate shades of her skin tone, and the graceful sculpture of her face. Jon had taken many erotic photographs of Sam over the years, but these images of Noelle were unlike anything he'd imagined he could do.

Eventually they put on their clothes, packed up, and began the long hike back to Jon's car. They didn't speak much, content to smile occasionally as they made their way back to campus. Jon held Noelle's hand in the car, on the walk to her sorority, and as he stood at the door of her room. After a long, romantic kiss, Jon said, "I don't want to leave."

"I don't want that either," she said. Jon went into her room and closed the door behind them. Without speaking a word, they removed each other's clothes, climbed into bed, and made love for a long time. They finished, held each other for a time, then Jon got hard again and they had sex once more. By then they were so exhausted they could barely move. They fell asleep in each other's arms, woke a few hours later... and made love AGAIN! When they finished Noelle started to giggle. That caused Jon to start laughing. They weren't sure what was so funny, but the laughter was a marvelous release. After a while they fell asleep again, and this time they slept until almost dawn.

When Jon opened his eyes he saw that Noelle was looking at him with love. Without conscious thought, they embraced and made love yet again. This time their movements were rapid, forceful, emphatic, and urgent. Soon they were covered with a fine layer of sweat that soaked the sheets and made their bodies slide over each other. It was hard to cum after so many orgasms, but they worked at it earnestly, and after a long and exhausting time, they finally had long, slow climaxes that drained the last bit of erotic energy from their bodies.

"Wow," Jon said afterward. "That was something."

Noelle rose from the bed, feeling stiff and achy. She laughed, saying, "I think I'm done, Jon. What do you think?" He got out of bed, hugged him, and laughed for a long time.

"I think I need a shower," he said.

"Oh, that sounds good," Noelle said. "I think it's time for you to get out of here, stud. Your mare is completely worn out."

Noelle hugged him again. "I'm going to get my stuff and see if I can limp down to the shower room. If you're here when I get back, I'm calling the campus cops."

Jon dressed quickly, kissed Noelle goodbye, and left for his fraternity. It was so early that he saw no one else as he crossed campus. The light of dawn and a thin mist made it seem like a magical morning made just for him.

He'd begun thinking of Noelle as someone he wanted in his life forever. Sam would always be in his life, but Noelle dominated every thought. In many ways, they were a good match. It was their freshman year in college, their love affair was new, and Jon wasn't the kind of boy able to live in a fantasy world about things that were years in the future. Still, it really seemed that his connection to Noelle had the potential to last a long, long time.

They had no way of knowing how horrible things were about to become.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jon and Noelle's love affair grew more passionate as the weeks went by. They could barely stand to be apart.

They made love every day. They held hands in public. Entwined bodies in private. Spent almost every night together in bed. Their intimacies expanded into exciting new spaces. Jon bought a length of silk bondage rope, tied Noelle's wrists to her headboard, then "tortured" Nbyoelle by going down on her and not stopping until she came over and over.

The end of the semester meant they would part for the weeks of the Christmas break. Jon felt that his responsibility as Noelle's boyfriend made it imperative that he find some special surprise to give her the last time they made love before separating.

In the weeks before the holiday, Jon had her assume a spooning position, where Noelle lay on her side while Jon penetrated her from behind. He'd reach over her body, massaging her pussy, encouraging passion to grow until she came. Jon got good at making sure their lust grew together so they would cum at about the same time.

This was intended to prepare Noelle for an erotic surprise.

On their final morning together, they spooned in the way they'd practiced. As their excitement grew, Noelle didn't know Jon was about to try something new. He waited until they were both on the edge of orgasm. Jon withdrew his cock from her pussy, placed it against her anus, and pushed inside.

"Oh! Jon! God!" Noelle said, shocked and uncertain. Her first instinct was to pull away, but she loved and trusted Jon, so she laid there and waited for whatever happened next. Jon gently eased in and out. It didn't hurt, exactly, but Noelle felt uncomfortably full. Jon's cock felt enormous. He pressed in deeper, and deeper, and Noelle thought it was beginning to feel nice in the kinkyiest way possible.

This was dirty. Forbidden. Taboo. It made Noelle feel Jon was dominant and masculine in the most powerful way imaginable. A beast.

It was starting to feel good when Noelle realized Jon's cock was throbbing in orgasm. Warm wetness flooded her insides. The sensation overpowered her, forcing her to have an orgasm unlike anything she'd experienced before.

Jon heard Noelle make a completely unexpected noise. It was something like a shout, something like a bellow, something like a call you'd hear from a big rutting animal. It was so loud that everyone in the sorority heard it. The muscles in her ass clenched Jon's cock so forcefully he had to press forward forcefully to keep from being squeezed out. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly against him, feeling her body shake for a long time. By the time she finally relaxed, Jon's shrinking cock slipped out of her.

She didn't say anything for a long time. Jon thought she must have liked it, but he couldn't tell for sure. That she didn't pull away seemed encouraging. He hoped she enjoyed it. Some girls love anal sex, others hate it, and Jon was about to discover what kind of girl Noelle was.

She finally rolled over, faced him, and Jon saw her eyes were wide in shock. "Are you alright?" he asked.

It took her some time to respond. "That's one way of putting it," she said.

"Did you like that?"

"Jon, everybody in the building knows I liked it," she said, giggling. "I think people in Canada heard how much I liked it."

They laid together for a while, when Noelle said, "Wait a minute! Was that my Christmas present?"

"Maybe."

"Oh, my goodness. You are just full of surprises. How long have you been planning that?"

"I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Wow. Just wow," Noelle said.

Jon held her. "I'm glad you didn't ask permission for that. I would have said no," Noelle said. "I didn't think real people did that. I thought that was just something they do on porn videos."

"Glad to clear that up for you," Jon said.

"Wow," she said again. "I know what we're going to do when we come back next semester."

JQueen9
JQueen9
667 Followers