Caught! Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your wish is my command," Jon said.

Time passed quickly. Too quickly. Jon had to fly home that day for a holiday trip to visit his mother's family in Quebec. He'd packed the night before so he could spend every possible moment with Noelle before he left.

They exchanged Christmas presents. Jon gave her a framed enlargement of a picture showing Noelle hiking, a pack on her back, the forest all around, her looking back at the camera with a big, loving smile. She was a beautiful young woman, and the picture made that obvious. "Thank you, Jon," she said. "I think I'll show this to my parents when I tell them about you."

"Huh. We are on the same wavelength. I've got an unframed copy I want to show my parents when I tell them about you."

"What do you suppose they'll think?"

"They'll probably think you're some loose woman trying to corrupt their innocent little boy," Jon said, grinning. "Seriously they'll think what I tell them to think. They have always respected my judgment. They'll understand that you are the most fabulous woman who ever lived, and that your willingness to spend time with me is the greatest blessing I could ever have. Or words to that effect."

"Right. Mine too," Noelle said, grinning.

She gave Jon a camera filter he'd mentioned once. He said he'd always intended to buy it because it gave a pleasant rosy glow to images.

"You remembered," Jon said. "This is terrific. We'll use this when we get back next semester."

Noelle drove him to the airport, managed to say goodbye without crying, then returned to campus in silence. She felt very, very alone. Many of her Sigma Rho sorority sisters were already gone, and the rest were preparing to leave. Noelle wasn't flying home until the afternoon of the next day, and there wasn't much to occupy her time until then.

One of the only events on campus that night was an end-of-the-semester party at Jon's fraternity, Delta Delta Delta. She'd never gone there without him, but she knew a lot of his fraternity brothers, and she thought it might be fun to have a few beers. The fraternity was two houses down from her sorority, and when Noelle got there she saw that the house was packed with rowdy students drinking beer as fast as they could.

She felt good. Noelle felt she'd grown a lot as a woman. Her romance with Jon had blossomed into a hot, passionate affair like something from the movies. As she walked around she felt little twinges in the bottom from when Jon introduced her to anal sex. It made her feel like a sexy, sophisticated woman. Adventurous. Desirable. Completely different from the girl she'd been just a few months ago.

She recognized a few of Jon's friends, and when she walked over to talk to them, she saw they were having a contest to see who could burp loudest. Jon had repeatedly joked that some of his frat brothers acted like 12-year-olds, displaying immature behavior he hadn't expected to find among college kids. He said that one time he'd found a group of them engaging in what they called the Blue Flame Follies. This involved turning out the lights, getting a candle, and using it to ignite their flatulence. A good ripe fart, when ignited correctly, produced a big blue flame. The key seemed to involve holding the candle the right distance from the ass.

"Their parents must be very proud," said a voice behind Noelle. It was the president of the fraternity, Andrew Lodge, giving Noelle a knowing smile. "These fine young men represent the future of Delta Delta Delta," Lodge said.

Noelle giggled. Lodge was a tall, handsome young man with manners and poise that reflected his affluent upbringing. His father was a partner in a financial service business on Wall Street. The nicest car in the lot behind the frat was Lodge's Porsche. He wore expensive, tasteful clothes, and acted like someone much older than the other boys in the frat.

"Aren't you the young lady Jon Major admires so much?" Lodge said.

Noelle blushed. "I like Jon a lot," she said. "I'm very glad I met him."

"I can confirm that he's glad he met you," Lodge said.

Lodge knew how to talk with girls. He asked her where she grew up, what her major was, how she liked her classes, what she hoped to do professionally, and on and on and on. Noelle was flattered by his attention. Talking with Lodge was much more pleasant than being a spectator at a belching contest.

Lodge took a final sip from his glass, then held it up to show that it was empty. "I know I shouldn't say this out loud, but I'm not very fond of beer," he whispered in her ear. "I know it's practically a rule that frat boys are supposed to drink lots and lots of beer, but I've never been very good at that." Pointing to the kitchen, he said, "I have a bottle of very nice vodka back there, so I'm going to refill my glass. Would you like a cocktail?"

That sounded good.. "Yes, please," Noelle said.

"We've got diet Red Bull as a mixer, but we've also got some cider back there. Or I could just pour it over ice. What's your pleasure?"

"Cider sounds nice. I've never had that before," Noelle said.

"Cider screwdriver. Excellent choice," Lodge said, excusing himself and retiring to the kitchen. The bottle he used to make Noelle's drink didn't contain vodka. It was 200 proof pure alcohol, filtered and refined to remove almost all taste. He poured enough to make sure she got enough to get good and drunk, added the cider, and took a sip that confirmed the drink didn't taste as strong as it actually was. He made himself a drink that contained no alcohol at all, then carried them back to where Noelle was waiting.

"I hope you like it," Lodge said. "I added a little less vodka than I like to drink. If you want, I can add more. Anything to spare you the indignity of drinking that cheap beer the guys like so much."

Noelle took a sip. The drink tasted a bit strong, but it seemed to be OK. "This is good," she said.

Lodge continued asking Noelle questions about herself. She noticed that he listened - really listened - to everything she said. It reminded her of Jon. At one point she thought she was being rude by spending so much time talking about herself, so she tried to get Lodge to talk. "Do you know what you're going to do when you graduate?" she said.

"My father says I'm going to law school. The plan is for me to go to work with him on Wall Street. That's been his plan since before I entered kindergarten. It's not a bad plan. I don't have a better one. I'm not sure I want to do that for the rest of my life, but I don't have a good reason not to try it," Lodge said.

"Are you interested in anything else?" she asked.

"I'm interested in lots of things, but I don't know how to turn them into careers. I'm concerned about the environment. It's hard to see how I could make a living in that field. My father says that if I want to support a cause, I can do it best by making tons of money and donating to charity. That's the way my Dad thinks about everything. Money is the answer to every question, according to him."

Noelle took another sip of her drink, and another, and it wasn't long before she felt a pleasant buzz. She wondered if she needed to stop drinking, but she didn't have to drive home because her sorority was just one block away. There was still a lot of cider and "vodka" in her glass, so she decided she'd finish that one cocktail and then stop.

Lodge kept peppering her with questions calculated to make it appear that he was genuinely interested in her as a person. Instead, he was interested in the signs that showed she was getting seriously drunk. She started slurring her words a bit, and was slightly unsteady on her feet.

"I'm really glad the semester is finally over and we get to party," Lodge said. "I made some arrangements for a really special celebration, and I'd like to invite you to celebrate with me," he said. Leaning forward, he whispered into her ear: "I have some coke upstairs. I don't know if you're into that, but you can have some if you want."

Cocaine? Noelle had never used cocaine. She had some experience with alcohol and marijuana, but those were both legal. Some of her sorority sisters claimed that coke was wonderful, and they especially liked dancing after using cocaine. She was curious about it, but hadn't had a chance to try it before.

"I hear it's very nice," she said

Lodge laughed. "I can confirm that it is very, very nice. I like drinking - I really do - but booze slows me down. Coke peps me up. I'm planning to enjoy this party for most of the night, and coke is what's going to make that work for me. Anyway, it's up to you."

Noelle was uncertain. She felt she was getting a little too cozy with Lodge. Jon was her boyfriend, and she didn't think he'd approve of her accepting cocaine from another man. But Lodge was Jon's friend, he was polite and cultured, and Noelle thought she didn't need to tell Jon about this.

"Yeah, I'd like to try it," she said.

"OK," Lodge said. "Let's go."

He led her up the staircase to a room at the end of the hall. The frat house was an old mansion that had been converted, and most of the bedrooms in the fraternity were tiny little cells with barely enough room for a twin bed, a desk, and a narrow closet. As president, Lodge lived in what had been the master bedroom. It featured a spacious area for a queen bed, a sitting area, a full bath, and a walk-in closet. One wall was covered with beautiful wood bookshelves and cabinets. "Wow," Noelle said. "It looks like they upgraded you to first class."

"Rank has its privileges," he said, pointing her to a couch. She sat down while Lodge took a wooden box from a shelf. Noelle saw that it contained a surprisingly large bag of cocaine. There was a fat bag of weed and a bottle full of pills that appeared to be mollies. Lodge poured some of the powder on a small mirror, used a credit card to arrange the powder into four lines. He handed a short metal straw to Noelle.

"Ladies first," Lodge said. "You do two, then I'll do two."

Noelle used the straw to inhale one line of the coke. It tickled, and she almost sneezed. She then inhaled the second line into her other nostril and handed the straw to Lodge. She took another sip of her drink as he snorted the coke. She realized that she was beginning to feel really drunk, and that she needed to put down the drink and leave it alone.

"Ah, there's that old familiar feeling," Lodge said after he inhaled the coke. "Are you feeling it yet?"

"I don't think so," Noelle said.

"Give it a minute. You will."

And she did. Noelle felt wide awake. Aware. Tingly. Pleasant "I think I need some music," Lodge said, playing some laid-back jazz that matched the moment perfectly. "And I'm going to need a little bit more of this," Lodge said, making four more lines of coke. He inhaled the first two, handed the straw to Noelle, then leaned back on the couch.

"I love listening to music after doing coke," he said. "How's it sound to you?"

"Nice. I hear it's nice to dance on this stuff," she said.

"That's been my experience," Lodge said. They sat quietly for a moment, and Noelle felt the effect of the coke grow. She began to wonder if she'd had too much; between the booze and the cocaine, it was hard to concentrate. Lodge asked her a question; she didn't quite get it.

"What did you say?" she asked.

"Would you like to dance? I'd like to dance," Lodge said, changing the jazz to electronic dance music. The beat seemed to permeate her entire body, stimulating every nerve ending. Unknown to Noelle, Lodge owned a video camera concealed inside a small bust of Buddha. He surreptitiously turned the camera on so it would record what happened next. His plan was to create a funny little film he could show his buddies in a few days. He'd taken advantage of a lot of drunk freshman girls over the years, and he had a collection of videos showing these little adventures.

"May I have this dance, My Lady?" Lodge said, extending his hand.

"Sure," Noelle said. Getting her blood moving sounded like a good idea.

They danced for one song, and then another. Lodge noted that Noelle looked pretty drunk, swaying and looking a bit off balance. Smirking, he put on another song. It was the kind of music couples used when slow dancing.

Without a word, Lodge took her in his arms and began to dance slowly. Noelle didn't even think there was anything wrong. Her judgment disappeared after so much booze and coke. All she could think about was how nice his big, strong body felt against her, and how nice it was to dance. Her sorority sisters were right. Coke was great.

Lodge's hands roamed up and down her back, triggering wave after wave of pleasure.

"Wow," she said.

"This is really good coke," Lodge said.

"I'll say," Noelle replied. One hand came around and caressed the side of Noelle's breast, triggering a powerful surge of pleasure.

This was definitely wrong, Noelle though. She was betraying Jon. She was with a man she'd met only an hour ago. But her breast seemed to swell and become firm, and her nipples got painfully hard under his touch. He kissed her cheeks and neck. It felt amazing. She offered no resistance as he unbuttoned her blouse, removed her bra, and began kissing her breasts.

Lodge led her to his bed, placing her in the center of the area captured by the hidden camera. Noelle knew she was betraying Jon, but she didn't want to stop. She wanted to be touched everywhere, and Lodge was doing a fine job of that. His hand reached down to her waist, unbuttoned her jeans, and slipped inside her panties. Her pussy was hot and wet, and she felt a jolt of pleasure as Lodge massaged her clit. Noelle moaned in pleasure, and Lodge gave her a deep, passionate kiss. She lifted her hips as he worked her pants down her legs. It felt wonderful when she was finally naked, reveling in the feel of Lodge's touch. He removed his own clothes, and the sight of his erection made Noelle's mouth water.

He made sure she got plenty of foreplay, stroking and teasing the wet lips of her pussy until Noelle was panting with desire. She spread her legs as far apart as they would go, and wrapped her arms around Lodge as he lowered his body on to hers. He took the head of his cock and rubbed it up and down her slit, watching as she moaned louder and more insistently.

I think she's about ready, Lodge thought, thrilled at how successful he'd been. He was about to fuck the girlfriend of a fraternity brother. He'd gotten her so drunk and so high that she was acting like a whore. She would feel ashamed when she sobered up. She would regret what she'd done. Lodge would make sure she'd regret all that - and a lot more.

Noelle groaned with pleasure when Lodge finally slid into her pussy. It felt amazing. She came almost instantly, but her body was just getting started. She wanted more. Lodge moved slowly inside her, and her pelvis pushed up to meet every thrust. She moved faster and faster, urging him to go harder and deeper. She came again. And again. She knew she felt this way because of the coke, and she didn't care. This was the most powerful combination of lust and pleasure she'd ever experienced. All she wanted was more.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me. Fuck me."

Lodge smirked. What a stupid little tramp, he thought. She sounded like some slut in a porn video. He thought how wonderful it would feel when Jon Major returned to campus and had to face Lodge, knowing he'd fucked Noelle like his own personal whore. He was mainly interested in humiliating and shaming Noelle, but torturing Jon was a nice bonus. Most of the times Lodge fucked drunk freshmen girls, they didn't have boyfriends, or their boyfriends were people Lodge didn't know. Nailing a sweet piece of ass who was supposed to be the girlfriend of a frat brother made this particular conquest especially delicious.

Noelle came again, and Lodge imagined that he could make her keep cumming all night if his cock could last. But he was getting pretty close to cumming himself, and it was time to give Noelle the little surprise he'd saved until this moment.

Lodge withdrew from Noelle's pussy. He gently rolled her over and laid her on her belly. Noelle thought he wanted to fuck her from behind, something she expected would be as wonderful as everything else that had happened. Instead, Lodge aimed the head of his cock at the small little entrance to her anus. He shoved himself inside her ass as hard and brutally as he could.

"Aaaah!" she screamed. "Stop! Stop! That hurts!" Noelle yelled.

No shit, Lodge thought, ramming into her ass like a jackhammer. Intense, stabbing pain shot through her rectum; she would learn later that he injured her with his brutal, callous treatment.

This went on, and on, and finally Noelle was sobbing uncontrollably. Lodge felt like he was on the edge of cumming when he pulled himself from her ass, noting with satisfaction that there was blood on his cock. He flipped her over and jammed his cock into her mouth. He grabbed her hard by the ears and hair, thrusting into her mouth hard enough to drive the head of his cock into her throat. He hammered into her mouth so deeply it cut off her air and caused her to gag. Being unable to breathe made her panic, but she couldn't make any noise while his cock filled her mouth completely. All she could do was try to pull away from a man who was much, much stronger, and who hadn't had much alcohol at all.

When he came, Lodge's cum shot out of Noelle's nose. He continued slamming into her mouth a bit longer, but his cock finally got soft, and he pulled away. Lodge used Noelle's hair to wipe the cum from his cock.

He got off the bed, sat in a chair, and looked at the woman he'd just brutalized. Noelle coughed over and over, struggled to catch her breath, and felt disgust over the horrible taste of blood, cum, and her own ass. She slowly realized that everything Lodge did that evening was designed to lure her into his room so he could brutalize her. Worse, she realized that she'd acted like a stupid little tramp, being victimized in a way that was exactly like the many warnings she'd received growing up.

She saw Lodge sitting in the chair, naked, his legs spread obscenely, his slimy cock on display. "That was great, Noelle. You are a real hot piece of ass. Jon is a lucky guy."

Noelle looked hurt, shocked, damaged, and sad beyond measure. "Hey, don't be like that, baby. We both know this is what you wanted. When I invited you to come to my room for some cocaine, you know that the only girls who do that are girls who want to fuck. I mean, how many times did you cum? Three? Four? I lost count."

She was sobbing as she pulled on her clothes, anxious to get out of the room and away from this monster. When she was almost finished, Lodge said, "You know, if you sucked my cock a little, we could fuck some more." Noelle shuddered in horror and fear. When she began to stand up, Lodge took one of her hands and placed it on his cock. "Just a little suck," he said. "You know you want to."

Noelle bolted from the room in fear, leaving so fast she was only wearing one shoe. Lodge laughed, turning off the camera. He and his buddies would enjoy watching the video later.

She ran down the hall, ran down the stairway, ran out the door, and ran to her sorority as fast as her drunken legs would carry her. She was crying the whole time - something witnessed by the big crowd of people still at the party.

"He did it again," one of Jon's fraternity brothers said. "How does that guy get so many girls into his room?"

"I believe it involves cocaine," the other brother said.

"She doesn't look happy about it."

"They never do."

"What do they expect? When a guy asks if you want some cocaine, it's pretty obvious that he wants you to suck his dick."

"It's not that obvious when you're a freshman girl with too much to drink."