Caught! Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lodge removed a small square mirror, measured out a pile of coke in the middle, then used a credit card to divide the powder into four equal lines. "Ladies first," he said, handing a silver straw to Margeaux.

"Thanks," she said, taking the straw. Margeaux was reluctant to snort the coke before Lodge. She'd never heard of any kind of date rape drug you snorted, but if one existed, Lodge would have it. As she leaned down to the mirror, she faked a sneeze. Then another. And another. Lodge placed his hand over the lines of coke so she didn't blow them away. "Give me a minute," Margeaux said. "You go first. I'll be OK after that."

Lodge took the straw and used it to snort one line of coke. He moved the straw to his second nostril and snorted the other. Good. Margeaux knew this was just cocaine; Lodge wouldn't have snorted it otherwise. She took the straw, snorted one line, then snorted the other.

It was very good cocaine. Excellent in every respect. Margeaux had what she wanted.

"This stuff always makes me horny," she whispered to Lodge.

Nothing like this had ever happened before. Lodge knew that he was going to be on top of this stunning, sexy creature very soon. He might not have to go through the motions of getting her to dance first. He was thinking about that when Margeaux stood up and went to the door.

"I've got to find my boyfriend fast!" she said. "Thanks a lot!" With that, she flipped the deadbolt, opened the door, and quickly ducked out of the room. She moved a lot faster than Lodge would have expected, considering how drunk she pretended to be. He tried to think of a way to get her to come back, but when he looked out in the hallway she was gone.

"Bitch! Damn that bitch!" he said. What the hell had just happened? Had this whole thing been a scam to get high so she could have sex with another guy? Lodge suspected that he'd been played, but there was nothing he could do about it.

That line about "This stuff always makes me horny" left Lodge with a big boner. Since the evening was ruined anyway, Lodge lowered his trousers and started to masterbate, imagining what he would have done to Margeaux if things had gone according to plan. He forgot to turn off his camera first.

Things had gone according to plan. Margeaux's plan. She sprinted down the block to the sorority and ran inside. Margeaux ran to her room, where Jon and Leah were waiting. "Here goes nothing," she said, taking out her phone and dialing 911.

"Hello? Campus police? A guy just tried to rape me!" Margeaux said, sounding tearful. She told an essentially accurate story about Lodge luring him to her room and offering coke. She skipped a lot of the details, including the fact that she'd accepted the drug to verify that it was genuine. Then she got to the essential part:

"He's got a big wooden box that is just full of drugs. All kinds of drugs. He's got a huge bag of cocaine. It was horrible! My sorority sisters tell me that he does this all the time. I'm lucky I got out of there before something terrible happened."

A few minutes later two police cars arrived in front of the Delta house, lights flashing. The officers entered the house, went straight to Lodge's room, and arrived just seconds after he'd ejaculated. The camera hidden in the bust of Buddha captured his entire masterbation scene, the police busting into the room, finding the drugs out in the open, placing Lodge in handcuffs, and hauling him out of the room.

The girls from Sigma Rho stuck around to see the police march a handcuffed Lodge outside.

"This is a great party," one of the girls said to a Delta brother. "Do you guys do this all the time?"

"And there he goes," Margeaux said, watching the police pull away. "Just like in the movies."

"Is he going to get charged with possession of cocaine?" Leah asked.

"Nah. He had too much to get charged with simple possession," Leah said. "He'll get charged with possession with intent to sell. That's way worse."

The sisters drifted back to the sorority two-by-two. They crowded into Margeaux's room to give eyewitness accounts of Lodge being led away in handcuffs. One sister came back and said "I got the whole thing on video!" Everyone gathered around and tried to watch the scene on the small screen.

"I need to see this on the flatscreen," the sister said, leading the girls down to the living room so they could watch Lodge's arrest on a big, hi-res TV. "Look! Look at those teeth!" one of them said as they watched the police leading the frightened Lodge, mouth wide open, out to the police car. Before leaving the frat, the sister got a close-up of Willie the Wolf's mouth, with those big human teeth looking fierce.

The frivolities were peaking when Margeaux pulled Jon aside. "There's something you need to check out," Margeaux said, telling Jon about the Buddha statue. "He was fiddling with it just before he gave me the coke. There's something odd about it. You need to sneak into his room and see what's in that statue."

Jon told Leah he had to go; she was disappointed because she'd expected Jon would spend the night. "I'd love to stay, baby, but this is important," Jon told her. "I'll see you tomorrow. Promise."

The brothers were sitting in silence when Jon walked into the frat house. There was no music. All the girls were gone. "What happened here?" Jon said, pretending he didn't know exactly what had happened to Lodge. Two of the brothers said Lodge got arrested, but they weren't sure exactly why. "I guess we'll learn more tomorrow," Jon said.

He slipped away to Lodge's room and found that the door was locked. Jon went to his room, slipped out the window and onto the roof, went to Lodge's window, and found it was unlatched. Jon slipped inside, turned on the lights, and looked for the Buddha.

It was on the shelf, right where Margeaux said. He determined quickly that there was a concealed camera inside - and it was running. Jon opened it up. There was a memory stick that he removed and put in his pocket. Next to the statue was an odd collection of items. There was a broken necklace. A shoe. A pair of women's panties. He was examining the rest when he realized he'd seen that shoe before.

It belonged to Noelle.

Jon realized these were trophies - items Lodge collected from his victims. "You are one sick fuck," Jon said, disgusted at the idea of what the trophies represented. He took a pillow case and put the Buddha and the trophies inside. Looking around the room, he saw Lodge's laptop and cellphone. He collected these, too. When he left the room he made sure to leave the door unlocked so he could get back in if necessary.

Nobody paid much attention as Jon went quietly to his room and locked himself inside. Plugging the memory stick into his own laptop, Jon saw that it contained seven video files. He downloaded them all and opened the first one. He only watched a few minutes. It was pretty clear that Lodge had taped himself luring the drunk girls to his room and raping them.

"Lodge, you are one sick fuck," Jon said. He turned off the video and gathered up everything so he could give it to the police. Things were about to get very interesting for Andrew Lodge - and for all the rest of the members of the Delta Delta Delta fraternity.

12