Reclaiming His Balls Pt. 06

Story Info
A new therapist helps Michelle.
3.7k words
4.57
9.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers

Reclaiming His Balls

Part 6 of 9

The story was written without the use of artificial intelligence. The text was composed using Google Docs, then exported to create a Word file for submission to Literotica. All characters are adults over the age of 18.

-------------------------------------------------------

As Ted rebuilds his life after exposing his wife's affair, they are both left with questions. Why did Michelle behave in such a reckless, irrational way? She'd never thought of herself as a bad person. Why did she do such bad things? In Part 6 of "Reclaiming His Balls," they get some answers.

----------------------------------------------------------

Michelle's new therapist was female. She would have felt more comfortable sharing her secrets with a man, but Ted forbade her from going to a male counselor.

She'd approached Ted one night and said she felt she needed more therapy. She told him she'd found a therapist online, and mentioned his name. Ted just laughed when he learned she'd selected a man.

"Forget it," Ted said. "If you need to go back into therapy, you're going to see a woman, not a man."

He said he'd select Michelle's therapist. "For obvious reasons, I don't have a lot of faith in your ability to find a competent psychologist," Ted said. It made Michelle feel Ted was treating her like a child, but she couldn't argue with his logic. The last therapist she selected had lured her into an affair that wrecked their marriage.

Psychological counselor Sarah Leibnitz seemed nice. She was a handsome woman who looked to be in her 50s. Leibnitz had worked with patients who had a wide range of problems, and she wondered if Michelle asked to enter therapy for any of the reasons she'd seen before.

It turned out that Michelle's problems were unique.

"What is it that brings you here today?" Leibnitz said at the start of their first session.

"My husband is very upset with me," Michelle said.

"Unpack that for me," Leibnitz said.

"I had an affair," Michelle said.

That does tend to make husbands upset, Leibnitz thought to herself. But she said nothing and kept her expression neutral.

"I don't want you to think I'm making excuses," Michelle said. "What I did was wrong. I was stupid to think I wouldn't get caught. Now I'm paying for my bad judgment."

"Do you want to stay married?" Leibnitz asked.

"Yes! God yes! I wouldn't have messed around if I'd understood it would get me in this much trouble."

Leibnitz noted that Michelle seemed more bothered by getting caught than by being unfaithful. She suspected it would take a long time for Michelle to explain precisely what happened. People who behave badly tend to explain it with circuitous, indirect language that avoids key facts, forcing therapists to ask probing questions that reveal the truth.

Leibnitz decided to ask a question that might make Michelle get to the point quickly.

"When people have affairs, the circumstances make a difference. If your husband had an affair, you'd probably be more upset and hurt if it was with your best friend or your sister. Is your husband acquainted with the man you cheated with? Does he know the details of the affair?"

"I slept with our marriage counselor," Michael said. "Ted - that's my husband - set up nanny cams that took videos of us having sex."

Leibnitz managed to keep her expression neutral, but it wasn't easy. What the actual fuck!?!?! she asked herself. What kind of sleazebag therapist sleeps with a patient!? Leibnitz tried to imagine how upset Ted got when he watched videos of his wife fucking another man.

It must have been extraordinarily hurtful. That kind of trauma can make a man behave in extreme ways, Leibnitz thought. Michelle would eventually confirm that Ted had expressed his hurt and outrage in bizarre ways.

"You probably think I'm a horrible person," Michelle said.

"When I hear a patient say that, it's usually because they think they're horrible. Do you think you're horrible, Michelle?"

She looked sad. "Yes. My husband deserves a better wife than me. My son deserves a better mom."

A better mom? Leibnitz made a note to ask Michelle to explain the comment about her son later. It was obvious why Michelle was a poor wife, but how had she been a poor mother? Leibnitz would eventually have to find out why Michelle believed her son deserved better, but it was more important to unravel the affair first.

Michelle reluctantly gave an account of what had happened. For professional reasons, Leibnitz was very curious to know which one of her fellow local therapists took advantage of Michelle, but she avoided asking for his name because it wasn't relevant to Michelle's case. She was pleased when Michelle volunteered that she'd been a patient of Dr. Jacob Brianson.

I've met that guy! Leibnitz thought. He must be a jumbo-sized asshole! I hope he's sweating bullets because Michelle's husband has a video that could get his license revoked. I need to NEVER refer patients to Brianson!

They spent the entire session talking about what happened. When it was over Leibnitz realized that Michelle wasn't a patient with a simple problem that could be explored in a few weeks. It would take months before Leibnitz understood the full range of issues that forced Michelle to return to therapy.

One of the first things Leibnitz noticed was that Michelle wasn't the kind of patient whose problems stemmed from a disadvantaged childhood or a lifetime of poverty. Michelle dressed in designer clothes, was well-educated, had a professional career, and presented herself with the manners and social graces of a member of the upper middle class. She'd been raised by good parents who provided all the benefits and love a child needs to grow up and become a healthy, happy adult.

The affluent city of New Haven was full of upscale residents like Michelle. That meant that the local therapists faced different professional challenges than counselors who served depressed urban communities scarred by drugs and violence.

Therapists called patients like Michelle "the worried well." The name implied that such patients were less in need of therapy than people who'd suffered harder lives. Many of the problems of "the worried well" were of their own creation. That certainly was true of Michelle, who apparently had a satisfactory life and marriage before she started acting stupid.

Leibnitz knew she'd eventually untangle the web of mysterious events that explained Michelle's seemingly inexplicable behavior.

Ted sometimes asked Michelle for updates on her meetings with Leibnitz. "I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm an idiot," Michelle said.

That makes two of us, thought Ted, who harbored lingering feelings of anger and hurt.

It was obvious that it would take a lot of time for Michelle to get to the bottom of her issues, so Ted tried not to think too much about what she told her therapist. He continued going to work, caring for Henry, remaining cordial with Michelle, and finding consolation in the arms of Sassy.

Ted and Michelle kept having regular sex because they both wanted to, and because Michelle was afraid of what would happen if Ted ever stopped. The fact that Ted still enjoyed taking Michelle to bed made her think he wouldn't carry out his threat to expose all her dirty secrets.

As Leibnitz grew more familiar with the details of Michelle's case, she found something striking about the affair. Michelle described Ted as a kind, caring, generous husband who'd done everything he could to please her in bed. But she'd had an affair with a sleazy, unethical jerk who treated her like a slut. Why would a woman who had a husband like Ted go looking for a lowlife like Dr. Brianson?

"Michelle, this is a bit delicate, but I have to ask," Leibnitz said. "You've implied that Ted always treated you like a lady in bed, but that Brianson was very different. What do you think about that?"

"I think it just shows I'm stupid," Michelle said. "Any woman would be thrilled to have a husband like Ted. What I did makes no sense."

"Actually, it does make sense. Michelle, the longer we talk about this, the clearer it is that you are one of those women who aren't satisfied by a man who treats her like a queen. This isn't common, but it's not exactly rare, either.

"Lots of women crave abuse. Some crave it more than others. I've counseled women who like it when their husbands beat them. They think beatings are signs of their husband's devotion. In a twisted way, they see it as a sign of love.

"Let's be clear: pathological behavior like that is never acceptable. But it happens all the time.

"You've already talked about what went on after Ted discovered your affair. He began acting rough in bed, spanking you, forcing you to perform sex acts, and even whipping you once when you misbehaved. Since he never behaved like that before, it's clear that his extreme behavior now is an aberration caused by the trauma of your betrayal.

"The most significant thing is the way you've reacted to that. Clearly, you like that kind of treatment.

"I want you to think about something. Ask yourself if you've always craved rough treatment from men, but you never sought it before because our society says it's wrong. Since society says you should marry a man who treats women with respect, that's what you did.

"But as the years went by, is it possible you became increasingly unhappy that your husband wasn't giving you the rough treatment you craved? Is that the reason you became critical and abusive? Were you trying to provoke Ted to get angry enough to punish you?

"Only you can answer these questions. But they might provide insight into the reasons you did things that were so risky and self-destructive."

Michelle reflected and eventually concluded that Leibnitz was right. It became obvious that Michelle was one of those people aroused by being abused. That's her kink.

She eventually shared this insight with Ted.

"I hope you aren't waiting for me to apologize because I never beat the crap out of you," Ted said.

"Of course not," Michelle said. "That's not my point. If I'd known this about myself years ago, I would have asked you to play role-playing games where you treated me like a slut. I would have asked you to spank me. Call me dirty names.

"But I didn't know this about myself. Don't think I'm making excuses. The fact that I had unfulfilled urges doesn't excuse anything I did. All it does is help explain why I did things that don't make sense otherwise."

Ted understood. He'd harbored such ill feelings about Michelle that it was painful to review how she'd hurt him. But time helped him heal, and his male ego was recovering thanks to Sassy, who'd restored his manhood. He kept Michelle on a short leash, but he stopped being deliberately cruel.

Despite everything that happened, he still felt a small fraction of the love that made him marry Michelle so many years ago. It helped him understand that it was sad it took so long for her to understand how much she needed such kinky sex. He would have given it to her if he'd known she needed it.

And it all made sense. The more Ted spanked Michelle and treated her like a slut, the happier she seemed to be. She liked her new role as a fucktoy who had to give Ted any kind of sex he demanded.

He was thinking about that when they went to bed. As always, Michelle stripped off her clothes and climbed between the sheets, ready to suck or fuck her husband any way he demanded. Ted's cock got hard a little faster than usual. He touched Michelle's pussy and felt that it was a bit wetter than most nights.

Ted climbed on top of Michelle, so she spread her legs and waited for him to shove his cock inside her. He grabbed her wrists and held her hands over her head, pinning her to the bed as he ravaged her body. They both finally understood why Michelle craved such rough treatment.

She was getting ready to climax when Ted pulled out. Orgasm denial had become a common part of their sex life. Ted enjoyed how it felt to bring Michelle to the edge of the climax, and then prevent it from happening. It made him feel powerful. Michelle always felt deprived when it happened, but she knew Ted would let her cum eventually, and that the climax would be stronger because it had been delayed.

Ted flipped Michelle over and pulled her up until she was on her hands and knees. Michelle knew that whenever Ted fucked her doggy style, she could expect that he'd spank her at the same time. It was his way of reminding her that she'd let Dr. Brianson spank her, so she could no longer demand Ted avoid that. Being put in her place this way thrilled Michelle. Ted's hand slapped her bare ass, and Michelle's arousal soared.

He spanked her again, and again, then he got an idea. Seeing that Michelle left one of her sandals beside the bed, Ted picked up the shoe and used it like a paddle.

"Aaahhhhh!" Michelle cried out in pain. Being spanked with the sandal hurt more than Ted's bare hand. He spanked her over and over, and Michelle's ass began to sob from the pain. But the discomfort wasn't severe enough to prevent her from getting so excited that she knew she was going to have an unusually powerful orgasm.

She loved the way it felt being dominated by a man as big, strong, and masculine as Ted. It didn't matter that her flesh would sting for hours after they were finished.

Ted could tell when Michelle began to cum, and he knew it would be a big one. There was a chance Michelle would scream loud enough for their son to hear, and neither of them wanted that. At the moment Michelle began crying out, Ted gripped the hair on the back of her head and shoved her face down into a pillow, muffling her voice.

He'd never done that before. Being subjugated like that caused Michelle to climax explosively, wailing from the intense combination of pleasure and pain. It felt liberating for her to know that it didn't matter how loud she screamed. It freed Michelle from the need to keep quiet. Ted could tell that she was wailing like a banshee, but the pillow over her face meant no one outside the bedroom could hear.

Ted let Michelle enjoy her long, strong orgasm, and as soon as it ended he withdrew his cock from her pussy and threw her onto her back. She'd climaxed, but Ted still needed relief. His cock ached with need, so he spread her legs and thrust his cock deep into her pussy.

It hurt when he pushed her tender ass into the mattress. He thrust into her again and again, and each thrust produced a sting that reminded Michelle of the way he'd spanked her with the sandal. It was a new sensation.

Ted fucked her until he felt ready to cum, then he moved Michelle around so his cock was in front of her face. She sucked the head between her lips, bobbing her head up and down as she did the things she knew would make him cum.

Since Ted began forcing her to blow him, Michelle had become a skilled cocksucker who always managed to coax every drop of cum from his balls. Soon, she felt the familiar throbbing of his cock as his orgasm drew near.

But just as he began to climax, Ted did something he'd never done before. Holding Michelle's head by her hair, he shoved down so hard it forced his cock deep into her throat.

Urrrrrppp!!!! Michelle said. She felt an overwhelming urge to gag, but her throat was so stuffed that she made almost no sound.

Ted began shooting blast after blast of cum down Michelle's throat, filling her belly. She began to panic because she couldn't breathe. She tried to pull away, but Ted was too strong, so she was powerless to do anything until his climax was over and he let her go.

She coughed and coughed when he finally released her head. It was the first time Michelle engaged in deep throat, but it wouldn't be her last.

"I want you to learn how to do that," Ted said when it was over.

"Yes sir," she replied.

She was taken completely by surprise when Ted kissed her.

It was a hot, passionate kiss that featured Ted thrusting his tongue deep into her mouth, exploring everywhere. They used to kiss like that all the time, but it stopped during the months Michelle was being emotionally abusive and denying sex to Ted. He hadn't wanted to resume kissing Michelle because he remained too angry with her. But for some reason, Ted was ready to kiss her again.

Michelle was shocked, but also thrilled. She'd never enjoyed a kiss more than the kiss she got that night. She knew it signified that Ted's anger with her was fading. It meant he still loved her - at least a little. The kiss went on and on.

As they drifted off to sleep, Michelle felt grateful to her therapist for helping her discover why she'd engaged in the stupid behavior that almost wrecked her life. Michelle had managed to fool herself into believing that there was something inadequate about Ted, and that she was entitled to seek satisfaction from another man.

It was now apparent that Ted had always been capable of giving Michelle the kind of rough, degrading treatment she craved. If only she'd asked.

When Michelle woke the next morning, she reached for Ted's cock. For months, she'd begun each day by giving him a blowjob. It became part of their morning routine after Ted discovered she was having an affair. Michelle had never given Ted a blowjob before her affair, and he was shocked and angered when he watched the video that showed her enthusiastically sucking Dr. Brianson's cock.

One of the first things he did after discovering Michelle's infidelity was announce that she had to suck his cock whenever he told her. Since then, he'd forced her to do it to all his morning erections. Michelle no longer objected to making Ted climax and swallowing his cum. She even enjoyed how it felt with a fresh load of semen in her belly.

When Ted woke he felt Michelle's mouth and hand on his hard cock. As he did every morning, Ted reveled in the sensations. Part of their morning ritual was that Ted allowed Michelle to satisfy him sexually, but he never returned the favor.

It started as a sadistic way to force Michelle to understand that she was obligated to give him pleasure, but that she shouldn't expect him to return the favor. They were no longer equal, and their one-sided morning sex reinforced that fact.

After hearing Michelle explain why she'd betrayed him, Ted felt generous enough to modify their ritual this time. He allowed Michelle to suck him long enough to make him hard as steel, then he took a handful of her hair and pulled her head away from his cock.

"Get on top of me," he said softly. "Get up there and make yourself cum."

Michelle was shocked and thrilled. Sucking Ted's cock always made her so horny that it was torture when he wouldn't touch her afterward. Michelle hurried to straddle his body cowgirl-style, then rubbed her moist pussy on his hard cock until they were both nice and wet. Wasting no time, she took his cock in her hands, placed it at her entrance, then pushed down until he was buried in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhh . . . ," she said as she felt Ted's cock inside her. She moved up and down. It felt as though Ted was giving her some kind of special reward for being a good girl. She loved the way it seemed to suggest he was pleased with her. Michelle had gotten so little encouragement for so long that she'd forgotten how much she missed it.

Up and down, up and down, Michelle did her best to give Ted a satisfying ride. He told her to make herself cum, and she knew this was partly because he enjoyed watching her ride him like a cowgirl.

If you want a show, I'll give you a show, she thought. Michelle leaned forward so she could dangle her breasts above his face. She was happy when he reached up and squeezed them.

JQueen9
JQueen9
652 Followers
12