Caught Red Handed

Story Info
Enjoying some 'me time' when I thought I was on my own.
3.5k words
4.55
23.9k
32
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short story based loosely based on actual events. All people are over 18.

------------------------------------

For those of you who haven't read any of my other stories I have been married to Ruth for the last 10 years and I have a step daughter called Joanne. Ruth is a very hot 5ft 6" brunette who regularly goes to the gym to keep fit. Her boobs are just about the perfect size and her ass is to die for. Joanne takes after her mum. She's about the same height with a stunning figure and has slightly bigger boobs and long light brown hair. I'm 6ft with short fair hair and keep in pretty decent shape myself, but its more from walking and hiking than the gym.

------------------------------------

It was Monday morning and I was supposed to be heading to work but I was running behind. Ruth had already left and I just couldn't get motivated to get moving.

I had run my own business for several years and it was making a decent income but some days I just wished I could retire and forget about it all.

I had got up earlier to get a cup of coffee to try and give myself a kickstart and was sitting in my office browsing through emails on my computer as I drank it. After a few minutes I started to lose interest and my mind though back to the weekend.

Ruth and I have a very healthy sex life and we had a lot of fun on Saturday afternoon. The more I thought about what we had got up to the more I got turned on.

I stuck my hand down my boxer shorts and took my hard cock out giving it a long slow wank before opening a private browser on my computer and looking up my favourite porn site.

The page came up with a lot of different genres of porn but I was drawn to one about a step daughter. Mainly because the actress looked exactly like my step daughter Joanne. It was such a strong likeness I wasn't convinced it wasn't actually her!!!

I clicked on the file and turned the sound up as I watched Joannes look-a-like getting ready to meet her boyfriend. She pulled on stockings and a black thong and garter belt before putting on a black lace bra and a very short, tight, pink mini dress which showed off her long legs and generous cleavage.

My cock was getting harder the more I watched, picturing Joanne instead of the actress.

I didn't want to cum too soon so I watched on while I wanked my cock slowly.

A few minutes into the scene her boyfriend arrived and I could see his eyes light up as he looked at his stunning girlfriend, picturing what he was going to be doing to her later.

As they started kissing passionately my phone started ringing with a call from one of my biggest customers.

Annoyed that I wasn't going to see what happened I paused the video and answered the phone to see what they needed.

"Stacey, how are you?" I asked.

"I'm great thanks Pete, just a couple of things I would need sorted if you have time this afternoon?" she replied.

"Thats no problem at all. I can be in the office for 12.00pm if that suits?" I replied.

"That will do well. I'm looking forward to seeing you again." replied Stacey.

"You too, see you then." I said, meaning it. Not only was Stacey a good customer she was hot as fuck... Which wasn't doing much to help my current hard on.

I decided to leave the video for now even though I really wanted some release. I needed to get a shower and get my things ready for work.

I left my office and quickly jumped into the shower.

A few minutes later, feeling a bit more awake and certainly fresher, I went to grab an energy bar and another cup of coffee from the kitchen.

I hadn't put any clothes on when I got out of the shower as we weren't overlooked and Ruth was already away to work.

I thought more about Joanne and the video as I waited for the coffee machine to finish before grabbing the coffee in one hand and energy bar in the other, heading to our bedroom to get dressed.

Just as I walked into our large hallway the front door opened and Joanne walked in...

I didn't know what to do or where to look, I was standing completely naked with an energy bar in one hand and coffee in the other. I couldn't cover my semi with no hands free.

"Oh sorry..." gasped Joanne, looking down at my growing erection. "I just came to borrow some of mums clothes, she said I could just call round."

"No... eh... problem." I stuttered, my face growing hot as Joanne continued to stare at my rapidly hardening cock.

"Sorry I was just in the shower and I didn't know you were coming." I said, feeling like I really needed to explain.

"Thats no problem. It's a nice surprise." replied Joanne with a slight smile on her lips. "I would ask if you're pleased to see me but I think that's pretty obvious. Can I just go and grab them from your bedroom?"

"Of course." I replied, pointing down towards our bedroom which made my cock swing in that direction as well. That didn't go unnoticed by Joanne.

"Thanks," she replied as she walked past me "I'll only be a minute.'

I watched her mini skirt covered ass as it walked down the corridor in front of me. She had on high heels and a low cut top as well to show off her figure. I wasn't sure where she was going tonight but I knew she hadn't had a boyfriend in months.

I didn't know what to do so just stood in my own hall, bollock naked waiting on her coming back so I could go and get dressed.

"Pete." she called, "can you come here a minute and give me your opinion?"

I walked down to the bedroom, my hard cock bouncing in front of me, wondering what she wanted my opinion on.

"I have a hot date this evening and I wanted something sexy for it." she said holding up a couple of Ruths more daring dresses. "Which one do you prefer?"

I was torn as to what to do. I set my coffee down on the bedside table but Joanne was standing in front of the wardrobes where all my clothes were.

"So which one then?" she asked, holding them up against her. "Should I try them on to give you a better idea?"

Not waiting for an answer she set the dresses down on the bed and proceeded to undo the zip on her miniskirt before letting it drop to the floor. She was wearing a black lace thong, not unlike the actress in the video. She then pulled her top over her head to reveal a matching back lace bra.

"Can... I.... just.... get... some.... eh.... boxers" I stuttered, trying hard not to perve over my step daughter.

"Don't worry about it," replied Joanne, looking down at my hard cock, "I like seeing the effect I have on a man. It's been a while since I've seen a nice hard cock. I'm not sure I've ever seen one that big though."

She lifted the first dress and stepped into it before pulling it up. It was a snug fit on her, especially around her boobs. Ruth and Joanne are about the same size but Joanne as bigger boobs and Ruth has a firmer ass.

"What do you think?" she asked, giving me a twirl. "Would you want to peel this off me and fuck me if you were my date?"

I think my cock was speaking for me at that stage and I was stunned into silence thinking of peeling that dress off her and ramming my hard cock deep inside her tight pussy... all I could manage was a nod of my head.

"Ok," she replied, smiling, "That one's a possibility then."

She undid the first dress and stepped out of it giving me a view of her in her lace underwear once again.

She lifted the second dress and stepped into it. This one had a zip most of the way down the back. Once she pulled it up over her hips and boobs she asked me to come over and zip her up.

I went over and stood behind her as she lifted up her long hair. I reached down for the zip which was just below her ass but just before I could take hold if it she stumbled and fell backwards towards me slightly. I wasn't sure if it was intentional or not but I reached out my hands to stop her falling and ended up with one hand on each of her ass cheeks.

"Sorry" we both said at the same time. Joanne apologising for falling and me for grabbing her ass...

"No problem." I replied, removing my hands from her ass before pulling the zip all the way up.

I stood back as she let her hair fall down and did a spin to see what I thought.

"What about this one then?" she asked, "Does it have the same effect?"

She took a long hard look at my cock as she waited for a sign.

"Well your cock hasn't shrunk any so it must be ok." she laughed.

"This ones not just as tight on me. Do you think that's a good thing? It doesn't show off my curves as much but at least he could pull it up easier and bend me over to fuck me. Maybe I shouldn't wear any knickers? What do you think?"

I didn't know what to think. All I was thinking was that some guy was going to get very lucky tonight and I wished it was me.

Not getting any answer from me, Joanne lifted up the bottom of the dress and pulled off her thong, stepping out of them giving me a glimpse of her shaved pussy before pulling the bottom of the dress down again.

"Thats better." she said, admiring her ass in the full length mirrors, "No panty line."

"And much easier access for later." she laughed.

"So second one it is then?" she asked, looking me in the eye.

"They both look great on you." I replied.

"So give me a mans honest opinion. Would you want to fuck me looking like this?" she asked.

"Ehh... I'm not sure I should answer that when I'm married to your mum."

"Ok, so pretend you're not married to my mum. If I wasn't your step daughter would you fuck me? I'm not asking you to bend me over right now and ram that nice big cock inside me as much as that sounds like fun. I just want to know if you think I'm hot..."

"Yes you're hot." I replied, wanting not to get in too much trouble, "Yes I would fuck you in a heartbeat if I had the opportunity and whoever you're meeting tonight is one lucky guy."

"Thanks." she smiled, "Thats all I wanted to know."

She then came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek before giving my cock a quick squeeze.

"Sorry, I've wanting to do that since I arrived." she smiled, before proceeding to take off the dress.

"Tell mum thanks and wish me luck." she said as she pulled on her top and miniskirt.

"Good luck." I replied, "Not that you'll need it."

She lifted the second dress and I watched her ass walk away as she let herself out.

All thoughts of work were now firmly at the back of mind as I replayed what had just happened....

I got to see my step daughter practically naked and she saw me in all my glory. Not only that but she felt my cock.

Thoughts of what I wanted to do to her were running through my mind and I really needed some release. I decided to text Stacey and put her off for an hour telling her something had come up. Not mentioning that it was my cock...

I went back to my office not bothering to get dressed and hit play on my paused video.

The actress was kissing her boyfriend hard on the lips as he groped her cute backside before he pulled the hem of her dress up so he could get his hands on her naked ass. After a few minutes she broke off the kiss and got down on her knees before undoing the buttons on her boyfriends jeans.

I wanked my cock hard and slow as I imagined it was Joanne doing the same to me.

She pulled his jeans down along with his boxers and took his hard cock in her hand giving it a quick wank before looking him in the eye and taking it in her mouth.

She gave an amazing blowjob, deepthroating his cock, before licking up each side and running her tongue around his tip.

I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last but I wanted to see them fuck so held back on cumming too soon.

After a few minutes sucking his cock she stood up and peeled off her thong. She kissed him on the lips and took hold of his cock before leading him over to a desk in the corner of the room.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked quietly.

He turned her round and bent her over the desk. As the camera zoomed in he rubbed his cock up and down her moist lips and slid it inside, causing her to moan out loud.

I was wanking hard now watching them fuck, imagining it was Joanne and I.

The sounds of his cock slapping against her ass and her moans of pleasure were filling my office, so much so that I wondered if it was filmed in surround sound.

"Fuck that's hot."

I turned round shocked to see Joanne standing in the doorway, her miniskirt pulled up round her waist and her fingers rubbing over her bare pussy.

"What are you doing?" I gasped.

"I forgot to lift my thong and came back for it and heard the noise from your office. I couldn't resist watching for a bit."

Once again I was lost for words. Not only was I caught naked again but this time I was caught wanking while watching a porn star who looked exactly like my step daughter.

"That actress looks just like me. Were you fantasising about fucking me?" asked Joanne, moving closer to where I was sitting.

"No..." I replied quickly, slightly embarrassed to be caught.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of." she replied, moving even closer. "I could give you a hand if you want?"

"What?" I gasped, wondering exactly what she meant.

"Is it not better when someone else does it for you?" she asked as she took my hard cock in her hand and slowly started wanking me.

"Fuck." I gasped, letting me head rest on the back of my chair.

"Can I suck it?" she asked, shyly.

"I don't know Joanne," I replied, "I'm finding it hard to say no but your mum would kill me."

"I won't tell her." replied Joanne, as she moved her mouth down and started licking around the tip of my cock.

"Oh my god," I gasped, "Go easy or I'll cum in no time."

Joanne spent the next few minutes taking me to the brink. Every time I thought I was about to cum she squeezed the base of my cock to stop me before taking it in her mouth again.

The sounds from the video were still playing on my computer and the boyfriend looked like he was just about to cum inside his girlfriends pussy.

"I want to be fucked like that." said Joanne, standing up and pulling her top off along with her bra and miniskirt. That only left her in her high heels.

I was torn. I really wanted to fuck her but she was my step daughter...

Before I could decide the best thing to do Joanne turned her back to me, grabbed hold of my cock and lined it up with her pussy. She put one leg either side of mine and lowered herself down onto my cock.

"Wow..." she gasped. "Your cock feels amazing."

She lent her arms and head on my desk and slowly ground herself down on me as I thought of anything except cumming inside her.

After a minute or two she sat up and leant back on me. I reached round and took hold of her magnificent boobs, once in each hand, squeezing, pinching and playing with her nipples.

Her own hands went down to her pussy. One hand started playing with my balls while she slid a finger from her other hand inside her pussy, rubbing up and down and around my cock.

"Be careful," I gasped, "If you keep going the way you're going I'll cum inside you."

"We can't have that now." she replied, "at least not yet."

She removed her finger from her pussy and let go of my balls before standing up and letting my cock slip from her pussy.

"I want you to fuck me bent over your desk just like the movie. But first I want to taste your cock again."

She got down on her knees in front of me, taking my cock back in her mouth tasting not only my cock but her own pussy.

She sucked me like that for a few minutes before standing up and bending over my desk.

"Ok, lets get that huge cock back inside me and keep fucking me until I cum."

I didn't need asking twice and stood up behind her, lining my cock up with her wet pussy before plunging it in.

I held on to her ass as I pounded that tight, sweet pussy as hard as I could.

Joanne was moaning in pleasure as she gripped onto the edge of my desk. "Oh my god, yes, keep going like that..... Fuck.... I'm going to cum soon...."

She reached one hand underneath and started rubbing at her pussy as my cock slid quickly in and out. I was nearly ready to cum myself but I wanted to make sure Joanne got her release first.

I let go of her ass with one hand and took hold of her long hair, wrapping it around my hand as I pulled her head back.

"Oh fuck....." she cried as I felt her pussy contracting around my cock. "Oh my god, oh my god...."

I let go of her hair and keep my cock buried deep inside her, not moving, to let her recover from her orgasm.

"Fuck me that was so so good." she gasped after a few minutes, turning round to look at me over her shoulder. "We need to get you some release now though. Where do you want me? Do you want to keep fucking me like this? You can cum wherever you want, in my pussy or my mouth or over my face or tits."

The though of me cumming anywhere I wanted had my mind in a spin. I would love to cum inside her but I wanted to see her covered in my cum.

Reading my mind Joanne said "Why don't you cum deep in my pussy first and then finish off in my mouth and over my face?"

That was all I needed as I resumed fucking my stunning step daughter as hard as I could.

I was gripping her ass with her bent over my desk as I fucked her long and hard. She reached underneath and started rubbing at her pussy and my cock, knowing it would make me cum.

"Oh my god that's it..." I cried, as the first spurts of cum exploded deep inside her. I let another few fill her pussy before I pulled out and Joanne quickly spun round and got on her knees in front of me, her mouth wide open.

I wanked my cock aiming it in the general direction of her face and mouth and spurt after spurt flew from its tip. Some landed on her tongue, others on her forehead and in her hair.

As the spurts slowed down she took my cock deep in her mouth, sucking any remaining cum from it before opening her mouth and showing me how much there was.

She gladly swallowed it with a smile, before using her finger to wipe the remaining cum from her face and licking it clean.

She gave my shrinking cock one last good lick before standing up and kissing me hard on the lips.

"That was sooo good." she smiled, "Mum's a very lucky woman. I would love to get fucked like that again some time."

Joanne proceeded to get dressed, pulling on her top and mini skirt but putting her knickers and bra in her bag.

"Please don't say anything to your mum." I pleaded as she headed for the door.

"I won't," she replied, "as long as you fuck me like that again sometime!!!"

The end?