Caught Red Handed Pt. 04

Story Info
Mark goes over to Principal Davis's house.
6.2k words
4.74
39.8k
94

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey everyone! Here's part 4 All characters engaged in sexual activity are above the age of consent. Also, because someone decided to copy my stories and publish them online elsewhere, I would like to remind everyone my stories and characters are protected under copyright law.

*****

As I hurry to get to class, I rush into the stairwell and trip. My book and binder skids across the floor as I look behind me to see Ken and Weston standing behind the door. "Hey loser, I noticed you were spending a lot of time in Principal Davis's office. You weren't planning on narcing on us, were you?"

"Do you know what we do to snitches?" Ken asks.

"No... I wasn't planning on telling anyone," I say.

"Good, because snitches get stitches," he says. That's so cliche.

"Is there a problem here?" Principal Davis asks as she walks into the stairwell.

"No, not at all Principal Davis, we were just helping Marc here with his books," Ken says as he picks up my stuff while I climb to my feet.

"Is that so?" Principal Davis looks over at me. I nod.

"Even so, Mr. Weeks, I'd like to see you in my office. There's something I need to talk to you about. Mr. Jackson and Mr. Mitchell, I'd advise both of you to get to class."

"Yes, ma'am," Ken says as he slams my books into my chest before he and Wes go up the stairs. I follow Principal Davis to her office. Once we get inside, she shuts the door and locks it. "Have a seat, Marcus."

As I sit down, she takes a seat in her big comfy office chair. "Listen, I know Ken and his friends were the ones to vandalize our gymnasium. I just don't understand why you are taking the fall for them."

"I..."

"I'm not finished," she goes on. "Listen, Marcus, I let my urges get the best of me and I'm sorry for that. I think you're a bright student with a good future ahead of you. I know it may seem that I am this heartless bitch, but I do care about you and I want to see you succeed. I truly do."

"I... I don't know what to say," I spit out.

"You can start by telling me the truth of that night," she says.

"I... I can't. No one wants to be considered a narc in this school. It's hell."

She lets out a sigh. "I see..."

"Well... " she says. "If you're not willing to give me names, we'll just have to figure out something else."

"Please. I'd just like to move on," I say.

"Marcus, it's not going to get better if you don't do something about it. Trust me, I have a lot of experience with bullies growing up," she says.

"What did you do about your bullies?" I ask.

"I did a lot of things I shouldn't and you definitely don't want to follow my example," she says.

"Then what should I do?" I ask.

"Tell me the truth," she says.

"I can't do that," I say.

She sighs. "What am I going to do with you, Marcus?"

"I'm sorry Principal Davis."

"No need to apologize," she says.

"So... Are we not going to continue..."

"I don't think we should. I crossed the line and I apologize. I wasn't thinking clearly," she says. I can't believe it, but I kind of don't want things to stop between us. She was the first woman I have ever been with even if it was as on the bottom. And now seeing this side of her makes me wish we could be more than whatever it was we were.

"Wha... What if I want to continue?" I ask.

She raises an eyebrow at me. "You mean... You enjoyed being my bitch?"

"I... Uh... Well, I don't know. I just. I've never been with a woman before this... And, I... You were really kind to me today and I just needed that," I say.

"Marcus, as I said, you are a bright student and I know you're a really good guy. But if we continue this, we should definitely lay down some ground rules. How about you come to my place this weekend and spend it with me? We can work it out then," she says.

"Okay. Yeah sure, I can do that," I say.

"Great, how about you come over after the game. Unfortunately, being principal, I have an obligation to be at school events, but I wish I could skip these damn football games," she sighs.

I can't help but laugh. "I'll be honest, normally I wouldn't go, but being on the football team I kind of have too."

This time, she's the one laughing. "I was quite surprised to see you and Anthony going out for the football team."

"So was I," I say.

She lets out another chuckle.

"I'll be honest with you Principal Davis, I think this might be the first time I have ever heard you laugh," I say.

"Well, this school doesn't give me many opportunities to laugh, especially with the parents and the board constantly breathing down my neck," she says, she grabs a pile of papers on her desk and organizes them into a neat stack. "Well, you should probably get to class, Mr. Weeks. I wouldn't want to hinder your education. I look forward to this weekend."

"Me too!" I say as I get up. I look over at Principal Davis and she has a bright smile on her face. It's beautiful, especially given that it's rare to see her smile.

I walk out of her office to see a pale white girl with lots of freckles and shoulder-length brown hair that fades to blonde halfway down. She's wearing a flannel shirt with skinny jeans. "Hazel, you're early," Principal Davis says. "Mr. Weeks, will you hold up a minute. This is Hazel Paige, she'll be a new student here. I'd like you to show her around."

"Okay, sure Principal Davis. I can do that," I say.

"Here, Ms. Paige, this is Marcus Weeks, an honor student here at Fort Myers High. He's definitely someone who you should want to associate with and if I'm not mistaken, I believe your schedules are almost identical," she says.

"Yes, Principal Davis. Thank you so much for the opportunity," Paige says.

"You're very welcome. You earned it. Just work hard. Also, there will be a field trip to the new Museum next week and you're more than welcome to join us," Principal Davis says.

"I'd love to," she says.

Principal Davis grabs a sheet from the front desk and hands it to her. "Great, just get this signed by your parents and you will be all good for the trip."

"Sounds good," she says.

"Now you two don't take too long on the tour, I don't want you to miss too much class," Principal Davis says.

"I'll be efficient," I say.

"And that's why you're an exceptional student," Principal Davis says.

As Hazel and I walk out of the front office, I look up into her vibrant green eyes. "Umm, what's your locker number?" I ask.

She shows me the slip with her locker number. "Oh, that's not far from mine. Normally lockers are organized alphabetically, but seeing how you're a new student, you just get whatever's available which is usually at the end of the alphabet which is where I'm at."

"That's cool. I don't mind," she says as we make our way down the halls and arrive at her locker.

"Here we are," I say.

"Awesome, thanks," she says as she opens up her locker and puts her bag in.

"Okay, so I guess I'll give you the efficient tour of the place," I say and she lets out a little giggle. I take her through the first courtyard. "This is where a lot of people eat lunch, there's also an inside cafeteria along with another courtyard on the other side. Some people also eat lunch at the football field."

"Where do you normally eat lunch?" she asks.

"Any open spot me and my best friend can find. It can get a little Game of Thrones in here," I say.

"Really?" she asks.

"Yeah, the school is kind of run by the popular kids. Mostly Ken Jackson and his girlfriend Jessica Harper. It sucks, but there are still plenty of nice kids too," I say.

"And where do you and your best friend fall in?" she asks.

"Oh, we're straight up nerds. We tried joining the football team to see if that would maybe cool things down, but it didn't," I say.

"That sucks. Bullies are so stupid. I just don't see why everyone can't just get along and accept each other," she says.

"Yeah, you're telling me," I say as we head into the gym. "This is the spot where the bullies thrive. Especially Ken. I will say though, not all jocks are douchebags. Morgan, who's like the all-star receiver is actually a rather nice guy. Stanly, our star running back is rather quiet and looks angry most of the time, but he doesn't go out of his way to bully us. But you're definitely going to want to avoid Joe and Westin. They're Ken's best friends and are total assholes."

"Got it," she says.

"And then there's Jordan. He's the new kid too. Been here a couple weeks. He'll be our new starting quarterback. He's really good. But he doesn't talk much and he's kind of arrogant. Acts like everyone is beneath him, but he has stood up for people. I think it's because he started dating Makenzie. She's trans, but she's actually really nice and kind," I say.

"That's good to know, are there any other people I should avoid?" she asks.

"Yes, it's a long list," I laugh. "Jessica Harper usually hangs out with Lauren Day and Kaitlynn Cohen. Lauren can be really nice, but Kaitlynn is kind of a..."

"I take it she's not so nice?" she asks.

"Yeah... She can be rather blunt," I say.

"Gotcha, so Lauren is okay, but avoid Jessica and Kaitlynn," she says.

"Exactly," I say.

"Outside of the popular kids, you also have the quiz bowl team. Most of them are pretty cool to hang out with. My friend Noah is like the captain, but he's now trans and my other friend doesn't want to hang out with him anymore so now I'm torn between the two of them and I have no idea how to handle it," I sigh.

"If he's trans, doesn't he go by her now?" she asks.

"Yeah, you're right," I sigh.

"Yeah, that can be tough, but I think you should stick by Noah's side. She definitely needs a friend right now as she goes through transition," Hazel says.

"You're right. I should talk to her. By the way, she goes by Penny now," I say.

"That's good to know. You don't want to use her dead name," she says.

"You seem to know a lot about the subject," I say.

"That's because I'm trans," she says.

"Oh... Wow, I would have never guessed," I say.

"Thanks. I actually started transitioning last year," she says.

"Okay, cool," I say.

"You mentioned Makenzie and Penny, are there other trans girls that are open?" she asks.

"I only know of three, including them, there's a girl named Skylar who also recently started to transition," I say.

"Oh cool, I'll have to introduce myself."

"Totally, I can introduce you to Penny," I say. "I'm not really all that close to Makenzie and Skylar though."

"That would be sweet," she says.

"Well, so I guess this was the efficient tour since we have the same class schedule, I can show you the rest as the day goes by," I say.

"Awesome, yeah I suppose we should get to class," she says.

As we head to class, I feel a sense of joy for the first time in a long time. Like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders and I can breathe again. As weird as it is, I'm really looking forward to going to Principal Davis's house this weekend.

When it's finally time for lunch. I walk with Hazel Paige to lunch after I grab my packed lunch from my locker as Anthony meets up with us. "Yo, yo, chicken toe," he says as he walks up. "Who's that?"

"This is Hazel, she's the new student here. Principal Davis asked me to be her tour guide."

"Oh. I see, well it's nice to meet you, Hazel. I'm sure Marc told you all about me. I'm Anthony and I'm on the football team. Super cool, right?"

"Ah, sure," she says.

"Anthony, I was thinking, maybe we should talk to Penny and I don't know... Apologize?" I say.

"Why? And why are you calling him Penny? He's the one that betrayed us. Siding with those chicks instead of us and pretending to be a girl," he says.

"Excuse me?" Hazel asks.

"He didn't mean it," I say, trying to avoid a situation. "But seriously, Penny is our friend and I think we should respect her decision."

"What's gotten into you? I thought we were on the same side on this one," Anthony says.

"Not really. We just ostracized our best friend because she came out as trans," I say. "That's not cool at all."

"Dude, come on. If we hang out with Noah, everyone will make fun of us," he says. "As if they didn't pick on us anyways."

"Then why not do the right thing and apologize to Penny?" I ask.

"Did you not just hear what I said? If we start hanging out with Noah, we will get picked on worse than we already are getting picked on," he says.

"So in order to avoid getting picked on more than we are already getting picked on we just have to betray a friend?" I ask.

"Exactly," he says.

"Then I think I'd rather get picked on because I'd rather get bullied than be the one doing the bullying. Come on Hazel, I'll introduce you to Penny," I say, walking away from Anthony.

"Are you serious?" I hear Anthony ask as Hazel and I walk away. I see Penny sitting at the lunch table with the new girls. It's getting confusing with all these new students.

I lead Hazel over there. They look up at us as we approach. "Hey... Uh... Penny. I just have to apologize."

My best friend's eyes widened. "I don't know what Anthony's problem is, but I don't have an issue with who you have become."

"Uh... Thanks! That means a lot to me," Penny says. She brushes aside a string of her dark hair.

The other girls all smile politely. "You're Marc, right?" The dark brunette asks.

"Yes," I say.

"Are you going to introduce us to your friend?" she asks.

"Oh, right. Sorry. This is Hazel Paige. She's a new student and today's her first day," I say.

"Well, why don't you both have a seat and join us," the brunette says.

"We'd love to," Hazel says. "I'm just going to grab lunch first. Will you save this seat for me?"

"Of course," the brunette says as I take the other open seat.

"I gotta say, I'm surprised," the brunette says after Hazel joins us. "What made you change your mind and come around?"

"It was just the right thing to do," I say, knowing full well it was actually Principal Davis that changed my mind. Losing my virginity to her and the thought of being excited to spend the entire weekend with her made me realize how wrong Anthony was, but I obviously can't tell them that. Hazel joins us after she grabs lunch from the cafeteria.

"By the way, Hazel, I'm Bianca Gálvez," the brunette says. "And that's Shyrece Hopkins." She points to the black girl. Then she gestures to the blonde and the other taller brunette. "And those two are Julia Stokes and Ana Garrido."

"It is very nice to meet all of you," she says.

"So, where are you from?" Bianca asks.

"I'm from Boston," Hazel says.

"Oh that's interesting," Bianca says. "I would love to visit there sometime."

"You should," Hazel says.

"So, why did you move down here to Florida?" Julia asks.

"My parents moved down here for work," she says.

"Oh nice," Bianca says.

"Oh shit," Shyrece says.

We all look over at Shyrece. Her eyes are glued to her phone. "Well?" Bianca asks. "Are you going to share?"

"There's a new clip on theshadowleaks.com. This college kid and his girlfriend got jumped." She flips the phone and shows us. A guy and his girlfriend are being attacked by a group of guys. He was crouched over his girlfriend covering her up using his body as a shield as they kicked and punched him. Taking blow after blow while sacrificing himself to protect the girl he loves.

I wish someone felt that way about me. Too bad this is only going to end badly. Why isn't anyone helping him? All of a sudden he erupted from the ground throwing everyone back.

One guy came at him with a bat and smashed his head with it, completely breaking the bat. The guy barely flinched. How is he not out cold by that? He's definitely an Evolve!

Then he started swinging wildly at them, knocking another guy out cold. Finally, some other people came to his aid.

"There's another clip of the same kid going to the same Frat house and he beats them all up. According to The Shadow Leaks, his name is Luke Houghton and his girlfriend is Sandra Gallo and she's trans," Shyrece says.

"That's awful. I can't believe people would do such a thing," Hazel says.

"He's got to be an Evolve," I point out.

"What makes you think that?" Bianca asks.

"He took a bat to the face without even flinching," I say.

"So! Maybe he's just got a hard head," Ana says. "You can't just throw out an accusation like that."

"I didn't know there was anything wrong with being an Evolve," I say.

"Trust me, after what happened in LA, being an evolve isn't a luxury," Bianca says.

"Especially with that asshole Senator Lucian always spitting hate on Evolves," Ana says.

"But what about Senator Sanderson? She seems to be the voice of reason," I say.

"That's one person in an ocean of millions who are vocal about their prejudice against Evolves," Bianca says.

"You all seem very passionate about your stance on Evolves," Hazel says.

The girls give each other quick looks.

"I mean, discrimination is discrimination, it doesn't matter who's being discriminated against," Bianca says.

"That's so true," Hazel says with a halogen smile.

Just then the bell rings ending lunch.

After class, I avoid Anthony and head over to the locker room in order to get ready for the big game that I will most likely be watching from the sidelines as always.

I walk to the locker room and as I start getting dressed for the game, the team trickles in. Chris and Jude walk in and I can already tell Chris is stoned out of his mind. Jude looks over at me and then he walks up. Oh god. Not again.

"Hey. Marc... Principal Davis told me to get with you and see about some tutoring. What are you doing this weekend?" he asks. Wait. what? He's not going to bully me?

"I'm kind of busy most of the weekend. But yeah, I can help you out. Maybe Sunday night?" I ask.

"Yeah, that'll work. You can come over anytime."

"Okay, cool," I say.

As he walks away, Anthony comes in. He looks up at me before walking over to his locker. It takes a while for the team to get ready. It's too bad our new QB can't play tonight. Jordan was a beast in practice. We might actually have a chance at winning with him as our QB.

After we get ready, the coaches come in and give us the typical speech before we rush out on the field and start doing warmups. Soon the game begins and I watch on the sideline as we kick-off. It doesn't take long before the other team pulls ahead.

Since Jordan can't play, we have no decent quarterback. Anthony and I watch on the bench while our team gets squashed. Most of the plays we run are run plays. Stan's good, but when you always run, it's not hard for the other team to predict our plays.

By the end of the game, we got smoked by 35 to 0. And of course, my mom didn't show up. Not that she really got to see me play regardless since all I did was ride the bench.

The locker room is silent as we all change out of our gear. Anthony doesn't say a word to me as he leaves. Normally he's the one to give me a ride home.

As everyone clears out, Principal Davis walks out as she talks with the sports boosters. Her eyes fall upon me and a smile curves upon her lips. As she says farewell, she walks over to me. Her hair is straightened to perfection, as she walks over in her business suit. Her smile brightens. "Well, hello there Mr. Weeks. Need a ride home?"

"Yes, Ma'am. That would be nice," I say, playing along.

"Very well, follow me," she says. We walk over to her car, a nice convertible Tesla. She pulls out once we get in. "So, is your mother okay with you spending all weekend at a friends house?"

"My mom doesn't care where I spend my weekend," I say.

"Lucky me," she says.

It doesn't take long to get to her house, a very nice and quite comfortable Florida style home with clay shingle roof. She parks inside her garage and we enter her very luxurious home. "Wow, Principal Davis, you have a very nice home."

12