Caught Red Handed Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thank you, Marcus. You can call me Kennedy," she says. "At least when we're alone."

"Okay, Ms. Kennedy," I say. "You can call me Marc. At least while we're alone."

She laughs. "God, I really need to get out of these clothes and into something more comfortable. Would you like something to drink?"

"Uh... sure," I say.

I follow her into the kitchen while she opens her fridge. "How about a glass of wine? I promise you, I don't drink that nasty crap most of the wealthy elite drink here. I've got some Chardonnay that'll tickle your taste buds."

"You're letting me drink?" I ask.

"As long as your promise to keep it a secret between the two of us," she says with such a seductive smile. "Besides, it won't be the only law we will be breaking tonight."

"Uh... Sure."

"Great," she says, pulling out a bottle of wine. She pops the top and pours us both a glass. After she hands me mine, she holds hers up. "Cheers, to breaking rules."

We clink glasses and I take a sip. Wow. She wasn't kidding, this tastes great. "Be careful. It's the good tasting shit that you have to watch out for. Why don't you make yourself comfortable while I get changed."

I nod as I walk into the living room and take a seat while she walks down the hall and into her room. It doesn't take long before she comes back out in a skimpy bathrobe, still wearing stockings. She takes a seat on the opposite side of the couch and puts her feet up in my lap. "Would you do me a huge favor and give my feet a rubdown. Wearing heels all day can really make them so sore."

"Sure," I say, setting my wine down on the coffee table. I take her foot in my hand and gently start to rub the aches and pains out.

"So, tell me, Marc, what are your plans after college?" she asks.

"Well, first I need to pick a college. I got two letters of acceptance so far. One from Gennecho University and the other from Santa Barbara University," I say.

"Oh... Both are so far away," she says.

"I have applied to the college in Fort Myers, but I have yet to hear back from them," I say.

"Any idea of what you want to major in?" she asks.

"I'm thinking either computer programming or maybe finance. I'm still on the fence," I say.

"I'm not surprised you're a really bright student," she says, taking a sip of her wine. "And you're really good with your hands."

"Uh... Thanks," I squeak out.

"So, I never really pegged you for a football player, what made you want to try out?" she asks.

"I... I guess I just did it because Anthony thought it'd make us popular. Or at least, less of a bunch of losers," I say, as I switch feet and work on her other foot. A moan escapedescapes her lips.

"I see. Well for the record, I think you're far from being a loser. Geeks and nerds may have a rough time in high school, but they're the ones that end up running the world. Bill Gates was a nerd. And a lot of people say John Farrell is a nerd. So I think you have a bright future," she says.

"Well thank you. And yeah, they are definitely people I look up to," I say.

"Well, good," she says.

"Can I ask you something?" I say.

"Sure, anything."

"Why are you being so nice to me all of a sudden?" I ask.

Her face hardens. "I know I come off as a hardass most of the time, I never really intend to be like that. I also got a little carried away with the power trip and it's hard being not only a principal but also transgender. I haven't had an actual meaningful relationship in such a long time I forgot what it felt like. I've also been under so much stress with the board, and the sports booster, I let my desires get out of control and I ended up forcing you into a situation that I shouldn't have. For that I'm sorry. I like you, Marc, you're a smart student and a good kid. I know we shouldn't do this, but I just... I just want to feel something."

"I think I understand," I say, unsure if I do understand.

She takes her feet away and scoots next to me. "Again, I'm so sorry for pressuring you into sex the other day. If you don't want to do this or feel uncomfortable, please say something."

"I'll be honest, I was a bit nervous. And our last encounter left me a bit confused. I realized a lot about myself after that. I guess I like cock. Then today after I met with you in your office, I realized that I was being a total jerk to my best friend Penny and she deserved a better friend so I decided I'd apologize to her."

She lays her hand on my thigh. "Well, I'm glad you made up with Penny."

"I also realized after we chatted that I was actually really excited about seeing where this goes," I say.

"Really?" she asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I have always had a lot of respect for you and I even once fantasized about what it would be like to be with you. Of course, I never thought I'd be the one getting drilled, but now I can't think of having it any other way."

"Is that so?" she asks.

"Yeah. I mean, what about you? Don't you feel the same way?" I ask.

"At first I was just taking my frustration out on you. I can be a bit domineering. I was bullied relentlessly growing up. It's so ironic that I'm a Principal now and using my power to selfishly take advantage of my students. I know that being in control and being dominant is definitely a big turn on for me, so having you in my office that first day, it was impossible to resist. But I knew deep down that it was the wrong thing to do and I did it anyway."

"It's okay if you hadn't done that, I wouldn't be here right now," I say.

She looks down at me with eyes so full of passion. Her hand reaches up and touches my face as she pulls me into a kiss. Her tongue dives into my mouth and takes over my oral cavity. She pulls back and looks into my eyes. "Marc, I know this is wrong, but I like you. I like you a lot. I can't promise I won't be rough, I'm a dominant woman and I like to be in control after all. I just... I want you so bad."

I lean up and kiss her again. Her hands start to tug at my clothes. She pulls my shirt off of me and continues to kiss me as she tugs at my pants, attacking my belt buckle and getting them unzipped before she rips them off. She's like a lioness who caught her prey. Her lips kiss up my stomach and chest as they reach mine. She undoes her robe and pulls it off to reveal her beautiful naked form. My eyes travel up her thick thighs, to that rock hard cock and up her tummy to those full breasts. She bites her lips as her hands pull my boxers off. "Come, Marcus, let's go to my bedroom."

We get up and she grabs me by my cock and leads me along down the hallway to her bedroom. She's got a big bed that dominates the room. She pushes me on it and then she climbs on top of me, kissing me profusely.

Her lips attack my body as her hands explore every inch of it. She then straddles my chest, presenting that big dick to my lips. I look up into her eyes. They're so filled with lust, passion and a burning desire. I part my lips, giving her full access to my mouth. She leans forward and pushes the head of her fat dick past my lips. I twirl my tongue around the tip and start sucking on it. She moans out in delight. She bites down on her bottom lip as she presses her hips forward. Her hands run through my hair and grab a hold of my head, pulling me while she pushes more of her dick in my mouth.

She starts to buck her hips as the tip of her dick rams into the entrance of my throat. I take in a deep breath and swallow her dick down my throat because I know that's what she wants and I desperately want to please her. I'm so ready to surrender to this woman, I don't care if it means sucking her big fat cock or taking it up my ass. I just want to be hers. She makes me feel so desired and wanted. I've never felt that way before.

She slowly starts pushing all of her cock down my throat as my nose hits the root of her dick. My hands slide up her thighs and grab a hold of her thick ass. "That's it baby, take all of my dick down that tight throat. Fuck, you're such a good cocksucker."

I choke and gag as her dick clogs my throat up. She finally leans back and pulls her dick out of my throat and rests it on top of my face, getting it wet with saliva. She finally slides down my body and presses her lips against mine as she lays on top of me.

She reaches over and grabs a bottle from the bedside table. Then she slides down and spreads my legs, pressing them against my chest. She opens the bottle and squirts a glob all over her hand and covers her cock with it before she starts to lather my butt, getting it all lubed up.

I feel the tip of her dick as it rubs up and down the crack of my ass. "Baby, I'm going to make sweet love to you right now. You're going to be mine all weekend long."

"Yes," I whisper. "Please, Principal Davis, make me all yours."

"Fuck, you are so cute," she says, biting her bottom lip as she presses the head of her cock against my rosebud. "I just want you all to myself."

The pressure builds against the entrance of my backdoor as she pushes her dick inside me. I gasp out. She holds her cock there just long enough for my tight ass to adjust before she pushes another inch inside me. Soon she collapses on top of me as I wrap my legs around her. The feel of her breasts pressed up against my chest makes my cock hard. She kisses me deeply as her arms wrap slide underneath me. Her cock sinks deeper inside of me, causing me to groan out as she fills me up and spreads my ass open.

Slowly she starts to roll her hips back and forth, every time she pushes that cock a little deeper inside of me. I hold onto her tightly as she works that dick inside me. I kiss her as our lips and tongues collide. I've completely submitted to her. I just want to be with her. She pushes more of that dick inside me, making me cry out. I feel so full. And yet, I just want to keep that dick inside me.

She fills me up so completely. "Oh fuck, baby, your ass is just so tight."

I squeal as she pushes even more of her dick inside me. I wrap my arms around her shoulders, holding her tightly as her hips start to rock back and forth, each time more of that big cock gets stuffed inside me. I'm moaning as such intense pleasure mixed with the pain of being stretched wide open tears through my body. She kisses me with so much passion, it feels like her lips burn into my skin.

The feel of her cock as it pushes inside me is beyond anything words can describe. I can feel each and every vein. Suddenly her hips smack up against my ass cheeks as she pushes all of her cock inside me. It almost feels as if the wind has been knocked out of my lungs. I gasp for air as her lips trace down my neck.

She begins her conquest as she starts to thrust inside me faster and harder. My moans fill the room along with the sound of the bed slamming against the wall. She pummels me into a sweet bliss of pleasure as her cock hits that hot spot inside me. My own cock is so close, it's on the verge of spewing my cum all over the place.

I hold on tight as she lets loose, slamming her hips into me, driving that cock deep inside me. My moans escape freely with each thrust. The pleasure inside of me has reached its boiling point. Our breathing becomes labored as she starts humping me wildly. "I'm so close. Fuck. I'm going to fill your ass up with a thick load of cum. Are you ready?"

"Yes! Please, give it to me. I'm... Uh fuck, I'm going to cum," I shout out as my cock unleashes a string of jizz between us. She slams into me and all of a sudden a hot torrent of cum fills my ass up. I feel like a lobster in a steaming pot. She starts to gyrate her hips, milking that dick inside me. She kisses me with so much fire. I just want to melt inside her arms.

As our orgasms finally subside, she pulls out of me and takes me into her arms. I look up into those eyes of hers. "So... I... I have something to admit," I breathe.

She looks at me with so much compassion. "Yes, babe?"

"You said the other day that you were going to make me yours... Ah... Bitch or slut or whatever..."

"Babe, I didn't mean those things. I'm sorry, I can be a bit of a bitch. I mean, I like being in control and I can be a bit cruel and I should have never put you in that situation. Even now I feel guilty about all of this."

"I want to be yours. No woman has ever looked at me the way you have. No one has ever desired me as you do. If you want me to be your... Uh... slut, I will. I just want to be with you."

"Awww, you're making my heart melt. I want you so bad. We just have to be careful. I can get into so much trouble if anyone finds out."

"I'm never going to tell anyone," I say.

"I know, we just have to be patient," she says kissing me.

"So, what do you want to do now?" I ask.

She laughs. "Baby, we have all weekend to have fun, let's just cuddle."

She holds me tight and nuzzles her nose against my neck.

Thanks for reading. If you enjoyed it, please give it your honest rating. Please feel free to leave any feedback in the comment section below. Feel free to reach out to me through my profile and check out my other stories.

12