Caught Streaking By The Janitor

Story Info
Streaking at work ends with me caught.
966 words
4.39
8.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long couple of weeks working on the road. I finally was at one of the locations that had an office (near where I actually grew up back in the day) and I spent my afternoon in the massive office space.

As the day wore on and everyone started to go home, I buried myself in projects. I was staying with my dad and there wasn't much to do in town, so I just kept working.

Finally, I looked up to realize that everyone in the office had gone home.

I stood up, stretching.

Truly, no one was there.

Curious, as I didn't spend much time in the office, I started to wander the building, up and down various hallways and different open flood plans. Everyone had gone home in the building. To be fair it was 9pm. I went to the front and discretely noticed a guard at the front desk with his feet up, watching a movie.

Inspiration hit. More accurately, horniness hit.

I retreated back to my office and went to my desk.

I kicked off my heels, pulled my leggings off and hid them under my desk. I paused to listen again. Silence. I grabbed the bottom of my dress and peeled it up over my head so I was standing in the office in just my bra and undies. I waited again, listening.

Nothing.

I unsnapped my bra, hooked my fingers in my panties and dropped them to the floor. I stood there, completely naked, in my office. Where my coworkers had just been moments ago. My legs started moving on their own as I wandered over to the hall..

I went to the door and peeked out. Coast was clear.

Taking a deep breath, I stepped out into the hallway. The hard floor was cold on my feet. I started walking. For the next ten minutes I wandered the hallways completely naked.

It felt so liberating and free. In and out of offices, avoiding the cafeteria or any sanitary spaces in the process.

Then I heard foot steps coming down the hall.

I've never run faster in my life. I tore around the corner, jiggling the whole way, and ducked into a random office.

Crouched behind a desk, I watched the door.

I felt like the kids in Jurassic Park in the kitchen where the raptors are stalking them...except in this case, it was the security guard. He walked right past the door, completely oblivious. I waited a beat until he was gone, then darted back out to the hallway, heading back to my office.

I had spent way too long doing this, I needed to go. I quickly rushed into my office and made a beeline for my desk.

"Excuse me?" A voice said.

I literally fell to the ground, hitting my knees - hard. I commando crawled behind a desk, my heart pounding. My life was over. I was going to be fired. I went too far. All thoughts racing through my head.

The voice was a lot closer.

"I saw you duck behind that desk ma'am. You aren't hidden."

I took a deep breath and slowly peeked over the desk, trying to cover myself in the process.

The janitor stood there with a garbage can in his hand. He was a short, chubby black guy. Probably in his 50s. He had a rough, round face and pepper hair.

"I can explain..." I said meekly.

"I'd love to hear this." He said. "But I don't want to mess around and get Me Too'd. So I'm going to pretend I didn't see nothing and you just get dressed and go." He turned to go.

"Wait." I said. What was I doing? I don't know, but I was now standing up straight, hands at my sides. Full exposed.

His eyes locked onto my body.

"Are you single?" I asked.

"I am. And I see you're not." He said, looking at my wedding ring.

"That doesn't matter...can you...can I do anything so you don't tell anyone about this?" I asked.

"Ma'am, I ain't telling no one about this. You just go about your night." He turned to go.

"Have you had a blowjob in the office?" I asked him. He turned back, looking at me suspiciously. "Do you want to?" I asked.

I walked over to him with my best sexy walk until I was standing in front of him. It probably looked like I was drunk.

I took the garbage can out of his hand and set it on the ground.

Then I dropped to my knees. I unzipped his pants, dropping them and pulled out a beautifully thick penis.

"Fuck." He whispered. "Fine, but if you're going to do this, you're going to do it right." He grabbed the back of my head and guided my mouth to his cock. I opened wide.

For the next few minutes I blew him right there in the office. Finally, his cock started pulsing in my mouth. "Swallow my load you little white bitch." He groaned, holding my head in place as he came into the back of my throat.

It just kept coming and coming, coating my throat causing me to choke on both his penis and semen. I pulled his cock out as cum and spit spilled out of my mouth onto my chest and the floor.

He patted my head.

"A bit of a waste, but nicely done. Thank you for that. You want to do this again sometime?" he asked.

I nodded, still trying to catch my breath with his cum coating my mouth.

He zipped up his pants, whistling, and pushed his cart out into the hall, leaving me there on my knees.

I finally stood up to get dressed. Time to go home.