Buttons Game

Story Info
Wife plays a game at the mall.
3.4k words
4.61
21.3k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Jo and I were Christmas shopping at the local mall. We each had a list of things and people we were shopping for. We'd done some shopping on-line, but we always liked to spend a day doing old-fashioned shopping at the department and specialty stores in the mall. I always found some neat gift for someone and some things I didn't know I needed until I saw them. The kids were home with Jo's younger sister and we were enjoying a rare evening together.

It was late afternoon and the mall was very busy and very hectic. Jo and I split up after a while to go to specific stores looking for things we wanted to buy. I finished my shopping and texted her that I would meet her at the food court. She got there a few minutes after I did.

I was surprised to see her still wearing her coat. It was a beige winter raincoat that extended halfway between her knees and her feet. She had a colorful scarf around her neck. Since the mall was heated, it seemed unusual for her to be so wrapped up indoors.

When she came to the table I had found, I stood to help with her chair. I suggested, "Why don't you take off your coat? It's warm in here."

She said, "I can't. I'm not wearing anything underneath."

I didn't believe her. She told me to look in her shopping bag. I looked and saw the red blouse that she had been wearing, folded nicely on top of other things in the bag. I looked under it and there was the plaid skirt she had been wearing.

I looked at her and she told me to look further in the shopping bag. Well, next, I found a nightgown of sorts. It was more of a negligee, thin gauzy white material. I was in teasing mood, like she was, so I pulled the white gown out of the bag. I held it up to look at it.

She asked, "What are you doing. People can see that thing."

Of course, I knew that. I held the thin nightie up to look at it and see through the opaque material. I noticed others around our table looking, including a table full of young men and a few couples. It was embarrassing for my wife to have me hold up this skimpy outfit that she was intending to wear for me. Those watching could see the negligee and imagine what my wife would look like wearing it. She was blushing. There was a matching pair of panties, see-through, gauzy white material. I held them before my face and looked through them to see my wife, blushing over all the adjacent shoppers getting a view of what she would be wearing. I'm sure it initiated some 'inappropriate' thoughts and comments about Jo and how she would look wearing the thing.

She was embarrassed, and called me an asshole. But then she told me to look further in the bag. At the bottom of her bag was her silky slip and then then her bra and panties. All of the clothes she had been wearing when we left home were in the bag. She really was naked underneath her raincoat unless she had bought other clothes. She was wearing sneakers, but what else?

"You bought some other things that you are wearing." I said.

"Think so? This coat has six buttons. Which one do you want me to undo first."

She was playing the 'buttons' game. We had done it a few times, usually at my instigation. She would undo the buttons on her blouse or dress one-at-a-time when we were out in public somewhere. One time, she had undone all but one button on her dress while we were in a bar with another couple. She had her underwear on that night, but teased me about playing the game with her being 'commando'.

We played the game on the highway. She wasn't wearing a bra that time and undid the buttons on her blouse until her breasts were completely exposed for the viewing pleasure of truck drivers we passed.

We had gone hiking in a nearby park and played the same game, resulting in her having her blouse open for the final leg of our hike. She covered her nipples with her blouse when we passed people, but a couple of times, we came upon other hikers before she realized they were there and a few young men and one couple were treated to the sight of her bare breasts.

There were many restaurants at the food court. She asked what I wanted to eat, saying she would go get it, but first I had to say which button. I said, the top one. She undid the top button, which bared her neck and a bit of her chest. She put the scarf she was wearing in her pocket. I did not see any other clothing. I still thought she had something on underneath, maybe a swim suit.

A few minutes later, she returned with our food and bent over the table to give me my lunch. I could see down the top of her coat. The soft white skin of her upper chest was visible. I could see her breasts hanging freely. Others sitting nearby could see some of her also.

She was holding empty drink cups and asked, "I'm going to get drinks. Which button is next?"

"The bottom one."

She undid the button and walked off to get the drinks. Her legs were exposed to her knees with each step she took. I and a few others watched her walk to and from the drink machine.

When she sat down and we were eating, I asked her, "How far are you going to go?"

She smiled devilishly and asked, "How far do you want me to go? Maybe I'll undo all my buttons; would you like that?"

She looked at my crotch, letting me know that she could see the bulge of my hardening cock. Her smile told me she was in a very daring mood. I liked it.

As we ate, she continued and asked, "Which button is next?"

She was actually doing this. I couldn't quite believe it, but I was enjoying the game immensely.

"Another one on the bottom."

She casually undid the button and turned sideways in her chair, moving her legs out from under the table.

She looked at me and said, "Don't turn around, but there is a table with three guys who have a perfect view of my legs."

She crossed her legs and then uncrossed them. The coat fell-open and her legs were visible up to her thighs and possibly beyond. I don't know if the men at the next table could see all the way to her crotch, but the possibility had me entranced. I looked into her eyes.

She asked, "Do you think they can see?"

I caught a reflection in a nearby glass panel and saw the three men all staring at my wife's legs. While we finished our meal, Jo continually moved her legs around. Crossing and uncrossing. At one point she reached down to get something from her purse and spread her legs about two-feet apart.

We were ready to leave and she said, "Which button is next?"

Three of the six buttons were already open; again, I wondered how far she was going to take the game. If she was willing to do this, I was willing to watch. As you've already guessed, Jo and I are exhibitionists. Rather, we are both exhibitionists of her, not me. Over our ten years of marriage, we had concocted any number of scenarios where she would get naked in public and we had done a few of them. We'd never done anything this bold.

"Another one from the bottom." I chose. That button was the one that protected her pussy. I was surprised that she did it.

"Go to the bottom of the escalator and watch me come down." She said.

I went down the escalator and stood at the bottom. There were a few others on the movable stair, but I had a clear view of my wife as she descended. She was looking right at me, oblivious to whether others were watching when she pulled her raincoat open. I caught a glimpse of my wife's hairy pussy. She really was naked under her coat. When she got to the bottom of the stair, I asked her to go back up and come down again so I could take another photo.

She said, "Okay, but which button should I undo first."

She was going to come down the escalator with only one button holding her coat closed.

"Another one from the top."

She gave me a quick kiss and pointed to another escalator in the back of one of the department stores. It wouldn't be crowded there, so she could give me a better photo opportunity.

Before she could undo the button we were walking toward the store we heard a voice, "Hey you two."

We turned and saw that it was Jo's aunt and a friend. Uh oh! Aunt Betsy and her friend Nancy were family friends. Aunt Betsy talked with Jo's mother every day on the phone and Nancy was an unrestrained gossip. If they saw Jo prancing around in the mall wearing just a partly-buttoned coat, Jo's mom would hear about it and Nancy would spread the word all over town.

"Oh shit." I said quietly to my wife. She just smiled and wrapped her arms around her chest to cover herself. Only two buttons were still fastened.

The two old ladies were in a chatty mood and kept us there talking for fifteen minutes. I think Jo enjoyed the risk of one of the ladies seeing how she was dressed, if they hadn't noticed already. I extended the conversation a couple of times and Jo gave me an impish smile, knowing what I was doing. We finally broke away when Jo excused herself to go to the bathroom.

As we hustled away toward the facilities, Jo gave me a wicked smile and pulled her arms away from her chest. She had undone another button while talking with her aunt. There was only one button left on the coat. He legs were exposed with each step and as she walked her arms moved and I could catch glimpses of one of my wife's smooth breasts. We got to the restroom and at the door to the ladies' room, Jo looked at me and pulled her coat open, exposing her two lovely breasts. Someone came around the corner behind us and may have caught a glimpse of her.

I waited until she came out of the ladies' room. As we walked toward the escalator in the back of the store, she said, "I didn't realize how wet my pussy is. I touched it when I wiped and I was so tempted to diddle myself while in the stall. Maybe we can find a dressing room or someplace where you can fuck me. I don't think I can wait until we get home."

She put her fingers to my nose and I could smell the familiar scent of her pussy. I was hiding my boner behind the shopping bag that I was carrying.

We walked into the department store which wasn't as crowded as the main courtyards and corridors of the mall. She had her hands in the coat pockets and held her coat together. We walked by a ladies' shoe area and she asked if I wanted her to try on some shoes. That would've been something to see, just imagine my wife with her legs spread and her pussy showing while she tried on a pair of CFM shoes. Maybe, someday?"

We arrived at the base of the escalator.

Jo asked, "Which button is next?"

"There's only one left."

She looked at me, daring me to dare her to undo the last button.

"Undo the last button."

She smiled and said, "Make sure no one is around when I come down."

I watched her follow some people up the escalator. The down and up escalators faced in opposite directions and crossed at the mid-point. She was at the top while I stood at the bottom with her purse and the shopping bag containing her clothes. She could see me and waited for my signal for her to descend. I had my camera-phone focused and ready.

We waited a few minutes. It seemed that every time we were just about ready for her to come down, people interrupted us. Finally, there was a break. I waved the okay and Jo stepped on the down escalator.

Well, a few things happened to complicate and actually enhance our plans. First, a young man came around the side of the escalator. He was in a hurry and came upon us so quickly that I didn't notice until he was on the up escalator. With the arrangement of the escalators, neither of us could see him when he stepped onto the moving stairway.

Then, a middle-aged couple walked out of the racks of clothing behind me.

Jo was already on her way down. She had gotten to just above the crossing point when she opened her coat. She pulled it back with her hands holding it behind her hips. She presented a full-frontal view. Her tits were highlighted by her pointy nipples and her hairy pussy highlighted the triangle at the top of her legs. Just as she passed the midpoint, she was surprised to see the young man on his way up. She didn't cover herself, she just smiled at him. He was certainly surprised too. He was able to look over the side rail of the escalator and watch my wife descend. I got a photo with the young man staring right at my wife. Lucky fellow!

The couple who had popped up stood beside me, watching in awe. Jo had seen the young man and now saw the couple. She had decided that she might-as-well go through with it since she had been seen. Being seen added a thrill for both of us.

The couple watched her descend. The woman said, "I hope she knows you." And laughed. The gentleman asked if we minded if he took a photo too. Jo stood at the base of the escalator while he snapped a picture of her standing there, naked except for the raincoat that was pulled behind her back and her shoes. They wished us a Merry Christmas and went on their way.

We hustled out of there. We hurried to the parking garage attached to the mall. Jo was holding the coat around her. She hadn't buttoned it and in-our-hurry, she gave some brief flashes of her body to stunned passers-by. Once we were on the parking deck, walking to our car, my wife said, "I don't have another button, so is there something else I can undo?"

I suggested, "Why don't you remove the coat?"

She surprised me again when she dropped it off her shoulders so her breasts were exposed. She caught the coat with her hands, let it fall off her arms and tossed it to me. She was now naked except for her sneakers. There were cars driving around on adjacent levels; some of the drivers could probably see her which only added to the thrill.

I threw the coat and the shopping bag and her purse in the back seat while Jo jumped into the front seat beside me.

"That's was so dangerous." She said. Her breasts heaved with excitement and her skin was flushed. "Did you know that guy was coming up the escalator?"

"No. I didn't see him until you did." I showed her the photo of her passing the young man who was obviously transfixed by the naked woman on the opposite stairway.

"I hope that couple doesn't report us." She worried.

"They won't and so what if they do."

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "I need to be fucked. See how wet my pussy is?" She pulled my hand into her crotch and I put my finger into her slit. She was dripping wet and very warm. My hand had been chilly, but it was warmed and soaked by her pussy. I kissed her as I continued to finger her. If there had been sufficient space, I would've fucked her right there in the car. I pulled my fingers out of her vagina and put them in my mouth, tasting her wonderful pussy. I started the car so we could go home and I could take my daring wife to bed and make love to her all night.

There was one more obstacle to getting home that we had forgotten. I had to pay the parking garage fee. Jo was naked in the front seat, with all her clothes in her back seat. We got to the pay-booth and there was a young black guy taking the payments. Well, when we pulled up, he could obviously see my naked wife sitting beside me. I had to find the parking ticket. I'd forgotten where I had put it. Jo remembered that she had gotten it validated where she bought her negligee. The ticket was in her purse which was in the back seat, behind me.

Jo reached back to get her purse. In doing so, she turned and raised her body such that she was fully exposed to the young man in the booth. Her tits jiggled as she reached for her purse. Her legs were spread, with one foot on the floor and the other on the edge of the center console. The poor kid in the booth was just watching in stunned silence. Jo fumbled in her purse. She had found the ticket, but was aroused by giving the kid a nice show of her naked body (except for her shoes).

She said, "I can't find the ticket. Can I do something to make up for it. It was validated so we don't owe anything anyway."

The kid was speechless. Jo turned in her seat with her back to the passenger-side door. She slid down in the seat and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to the attendant. I hit the dome light switch to illuminate the subject. We paused like that for a moment; Jo showing the young man her exposed cunt. He pushed the button and the exit gate raised.

He said "Merry Christmas" and we returned the greeting.

I was careful driving home, but was in a hurry. I wanted to get my wife in bed. However, as we neared home, we remembered that we had a house full of children, being watched by her younger sister, so Jo couldn't walk in the house naked.

She shuffled around in the back seat to retrieve her skirt and blouse from the shopping bag and managed to get herself presentable, although she still was without underwear. I enjoyed watching her body twist and turn while she arranged her clothing.

We got in the house and Jo quickly went upstairs to change into a shorts and a top. We spent time with her sister and put the kids to bed.

I was watching a ball game on TV when my wife came back downstairs after her sister had gone and the kids were asleep. She was wearing that white see-through negligee with the white panties. Her areolas and her nipples poked against the material and the panties did little to conceal her bush.

She stood in the doorway and said, "I don't have any more buttons, but maybe you can think of something else I can undo."

I stood and said, "The only button I have is on my pants."

She said, "Undo it." I did and my pants fell to my knees. I was naked by the time we got into bed. I pulled those skimpy panties off and feasted on my wife's pussy for a while before moving up and sliding my cock into her juicy cunt. It was one of the most intense love sessions we've ever had. We had built up desire all day and finally were able to quench it.

As we rested after the sex, she said, "I've got this new dress that I'm going to wear New Year's Eve. It has buttons all the way down the front."

Oh boy. I can't wait.