All Comments on 'Caught Sucking'

by harrybottom

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Camel777Camel777about 3 years ago

Great story. I'm hard as a rock I hope your planning on another chapter with the wife involved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

Don’t stop now.

dodgeboy2dodgeboy2about 3 years ago
Great start

Good story, short sweet leaving me wanting more. Impossible to not cut when imagining him sucking cock while his wife watched, I think you have the start of a multi part story started.

oralguy82oralguy82about 3 years ago
Good set up

Keep going

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

great story. I wish my wife would react that way if she saw me sucking a cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish my wife would think it's hot for me to suck a cock and swallow a load.

el_uno77el_uno77about 3 years ago
i wanna do this

i wanna do this so bad....i have a gay friend and we get together as often as possible but has not happened due to this pandemic. my wife thinks i am bi-curious but i am truly a bisexual man that enjoys being with my friend. if she ever caught me with him i think my marriage would be over. she is all heterosexual with no inclination of trying to be with another woman. i'm new to this site and will be publishing true stories soon....stay tuned.

DeanaBardDeanaBardabout 3 years ago

Short but VERY HOT story. Hope you continue. (I've already bookmarked another one of your stories for future reading.)

FreakSlaveFreakSlaveabout 3 years ago

You're wife was absolutely right! "That was so fucking hot!"

I'd definitely have taken the same bet, but all the while, HOPING I'd be on the losing end and have to suck his cock...

It's always been a fantasy of mine to have my wife catch me sucking cock, and want more!

My wife actually does know that I'm bisexual, and even that I am generally bottom... and even submissive. We have always talked of finding a hot guy to join us for a lot of fun... but, it wouldn't be just her enjoying watching me with him, as I have also always wanted to watch her diung it ALL with another guy.

GinloverGinloverabout 3 years ago

Glad it had a happy ending in all ways

PG564EPG564Eabout 3 years ago

The word pictures of one man's decision to make oral love to his friend were vivid, and excited me. How he was caught actually swallowing streams of semen was fantastic.Good blowjob descriptions always turn me on. Hope you write much more1

HornyHub54HornyHub54about 3 years ago

Good story. Right length. I guess I’m like a lot leaving comments here. I’m rock hard after reading this. I would love my wife to watch me suck a cock and react like this wife did. We’ve talked about sharing her, or MMF as fantasies. Recent empty nesters and looking to expand what we’ve done for the last 30 years. She’s dropped hints about me sucking and I’ve played it off cool just saying threeways get hot. But I’d do it if she thought it would be hot - otherwise I would try without her watching.

Rayjay507Rayjay507about 3 years ago

Yes this is exactly what my wife wants to see. She talks about this every time we have sex. She wants me on my knees with huge hard cock buried in my face. And truthfully me too. Never thought I would say that. But life’s too short not to enjoy something so hard hot and tasty. I’ve only tasted my own and my own cum. I love it. I eat it every chance I can. I’m craving some real meat. Any volunteers?

Rambling_ChantrixRambling_Chantrixabout 3 years ago

"beer can thick" threw me off, but this was hot and fun throughout.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it, so erotic

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I've played out this fantasy in my mind a lot. I've even shares it with her. Not her cup of tea, but she smiles and lets me have my fantasies.

AnneAlex42AnneAlex42almost 3 years ago

Fantastic - short and salty

Rayjay507Rayjay507almost 3 years ago

This story is awesome. Exactly what my wife wants to see me do for her. We role play to this every time we have sex. She get like an inferno.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife is way too straight laced for this outcome, I'd be free to suck as many cocks as I wanted but I'd be homeless and divorced! However, that doesn't stop me from wanting to have a woman watch me and her husband/boyfriend go at it! Love the idea of her watching, encouraging and joining in the slutty, cock pleasing play!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and wished that had been me sucking that cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really hot

427427about 2 years ago

Yes, besides today being her birthday, my ex would love seeing me suck another man's cock and having him cum in my mouth.....Sometimes I miss her!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I luv putting on a cocksucking show for a woman !

TN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I jacked off to this hot story and shot a huge load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My biggest fantasy. I wish my friend (Rick) would ntertwin the idea and allow me the pleasure. And to have my bride walk in and see makes me even want it more.

veeblefetzerr12veeblefetzerr12almost 2 years ago

My wife suspects I am bi. I wish I had the courage to tell her I would like to suck a cock with her watching. It would make the experience more erotic as he fills my mouth with cum.

plasticman29plasticman29over 1 year ago

I loved it made me hot and the Wife accepting it was icing on the caock

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve got a pretty small penis and along with the fact that I come too quickly, my wife prefers oral. She likes me on my knees in front of her and I’ve gotten very good, bringing her off each time. She teases me that I’d be just as compliant submitting to and sucking our neighbor’s or her boss’s big white cocks; as she pulls my face deep into her pussy she says she can’t wait to see it. I think I’m game.

Sub_curio36Sub_curio36over 1 year ago

I fucking love this story got me so hot! Reminds me of my roommate days

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it makes me cum. I truly wish that my wife would see me suck cock and accept it like your wife did. I know that one day I'm going to have to come out to her.

Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot fantasy for me but it would never happen with my wife, I'm sure being caught doing something like this would lead to a divorce, too bad because I love my wife deeply but also have a huge desire to suck dick and would really prefer to be open and honest with her about this desire but can't risk it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought the story was hot it was good I wish that could have done that I wish it was me instead of you

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

I loved it and so did my wife but we both thought it was to short.

Eaglerock30Eaglerock306 months ago
I wish

Before I got married I had told my soon to be wife that I was bisexual. We talked about it, however, she said that she didn't think she could watch me suck a cock or get fucked by another man. She did fuck me a number of times with a strapon and I loved it when she did. I so wish she had walked in and caught me sucking a cock like in your story, especially if she reacted like the wife in your story did. I would love to have had her watch me suck cocks and get fucked and even record her husband being a good little slut. Thank you for sharing.

Dklover56Dklover565 months ago

Loved the story you should continue writing

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great... i`d been sucking cocks for years... there was a place in my hometown of williamsport, pa. it was on a powerline i was driving out the road when a guy i`d sucked before told me there was a guy with a 12 in. cock wanting to get sucked .. so i went to where he was... he was laying on a chaiselounge so i went over and pulled his underwear down yep it was 12 in.... so i started sucking it while two guys watched i love having someone watch me sucking cocks... he shot a huge load down my throat... tell me your cocksucking stories you can text me at 7047759003.. can`t wait to read about how much you like sucking cocks too

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My best friend has a BBC and nothing turns me on more thinking about enjoying his dick in my mouth and tasting his cum. I shared my ex-wife with him and to this day I regret not going over and cleaning him up and eating her cream pie afterwards. Given the chance I would love to service him and have my bride watch, take pictures and hopefully come join me is pleasuring him. A+

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very good hope that there is another chapter,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

my ex-wife and i had been sharing another man... it started when she came home from work early... she caught me sucking a guys cock... she said my punishment was to let him fuck us both... while i was fucking her i`d have to suck his 10 in. cock.... then when he was fucking her i`d have to suck his cock... we enjoyed that for about 3 years until i divorced her what a mistake that was ... i have `nt had sex like that since... that all took place in my hometown of williamsport, pa.... now all i get to do is suck cocks and not very many .. you can text me at 7047759003 i`ll about the cocks i`ve sucked

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

great... i have a story to tell.... i had a guy stop at my door to take a survey ... so i invited him in ... i was horny as hell so i started rubbing my crotch... he said do you have a problem.... i said yes.. i need to suck a cock... he said would like to suck mine... so i went over to the sofa were he was sitting... unzipped his pants... took out his 8 in. cock and sucked it... i asked him if he`d like to fuck me ... of course he said sure ... so i laid on my back with my legs over his shoulders... he shoved that 8 in. cock in my ass while he sucked and licked my nipples he came in my ass and later in my mouth... i also shot my load now we get together about once a month... if you want to read more of my cocksucking stories text me at ...7047759003 ... this took place in mooresville, n c

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I would have reacted the same way as wifey did. Hot, hot, hot!!!!!And after he wiped his mouth, I would have kissed him!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

i had a guy in n. c. let me suck his cock ... when i got done he bent me over and shoved his cock in my ass... it hurt at first then i started enjoying it... he got caught fucking another guy so that was the end of my getting my ass fucked by him.... then i found another guy in China Grove n. c. i sucked his cock about 10 times and he came to my house in mooresville n. c. and fucked me two or three times... now i need a cock to suck... if you want your cock sucked and more text me at 7047759003

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

i used to work on the railroad in harrisburg pa.... i was hitchiking home to williamsprt, pa. and i got a ride .. i got in the back seat between two guys ... they both had there cocks out.. WOW i couldn`t take my eyes off of them... i guess they knew i wanted to suck their cocks so when i bent down and started to suck a cock the driver pulled over and said i was going to have to suck them all... there were five of them while i was sucking one cock another guy started fucking my ass i must have sucked all five got fucked by all five that was the best hour of my life... now i hitchike alot... you can text me at 7047759003 and we can trade stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userharrybottom@harrybottom
I’m a middle aged male that enjoys reading and most recently writing about sex. I’m attracted to women and big cocks. I don’t know what that makes my sexual orientation. I would try anything sexual at least once. I’m currently really into pegging. I love it when my wife fucks...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES