Caught Teasing Men Online Pt. 03

Story Info
Full on humiliation at a family party.
2.1k words
4.39
13.4k
8

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My In-laws were having a family party. Every year this would happen and family members from away would come and have a good time. Not just adults but the younger members too. My Nieces and Nephews now, all in their late teens.

Unfortunately my wife couldn't make it as she was heading away on a friend's hen do which left me to go alone. I wasn't sure if I was going but with a bit of persuasion from my wife I said I would. Little did she know, I had a secret relationship with her parents so I was a bit nervous attending alone. With this being a party though, I felt safe knowing I wouldn't be getting the usual treatment from them.

The morning came and I kissed my wife as we said our goodbyes. The party wasn't starting till 5 so I had plenty of time to relax, get ready, or even be naughty online. I decided to have a little fun online, wiggling my big bum for the big dicks like I usually did when she went away.

I arrived at the party at 5.30 and everyone was there, parents, siblings and a few friends. I got a drink from the kitchen and chatted to a few people when Alan and Diane beckoned me over. I felt embarrassed as I walked over, obediently obeying their summons. Our shared secret made my heart flutter a bit but I kept a calm face, hoping for the best.

"Well sissy boy glad you could make it." Alan said mockingly.

Diane was giggling as if they found something funny they were about to tell me.

"You think this is a normal family party don't you?" Alan said.

"Well yeah, is it not?" I said with a slight hesitation.

"Well little one, this is your party. A celebration of you being the family bitch!" Diane said in a smug tone.

Instantly I felt sets of eyes lock onto me, from all over the room. The eyes seemed to be looking down on me, making me feel like the smallest person in the room. Did they know about my regular spankings or how Alan regularly pumps me with his big warm loads. I nervously looked around for anyone to help, but I was alone.

"Go to the spare bedroom. We've laid out an outfit for you to wear." Demanded Alan.

I didn't know what to do. Do I leave? I felt I couldn't. They had this power over me where I just could not resist their commands. I went nervously upstairs, each step felt slower than the last. I saw an open door and walked inside. On the bed there was a vest top, pair of pink satin knickers and a pair of tights. The dread hit me and panic consumed me.

'I can't go down there wearing this girly outfit.'

I slipped the knickers on and felt the smooth satin against my cheeks. Just then, the door opened and in walked my two nieces Becky and Sarah. I tried to cover up but they just laughed and told me that everyone at the party already knew about my sissy shenanigans. A feeling of dread and embarrassment filled me as I contemplated walking back downstairs.

"We've come to just make sure you're presentable." Said Becky with a smirk.

"Sissies like you need to look the part." Sarah said in a commanding tone.

The girls made sure I was fully dressed before they decided to increase my shame further. They started my makeup with a bright red lipstick. The make up made me feel so feminine.

"There we go, little one." Becky whispered in my ear.

At that second, I knew Alan had spoken to them. He was the one who always called me little one to humiliate me. Here were two girls, 18 and 19 calling me little one as well. I felt so powerless as they finished dolling me up.

What happened next was a surprise. Sarah grabbed me and took me over her knee. I tried to resist but somehow, even though she was a girl nearly half my age, she easily threw me over her lap with my bum in the air.

"Get that bum up and take your spanking like you deserve."

"Please think about what you are doing. It's wrong." I desperately pleaded.

"No, you leave the thinking up to the big ladies" Said Sarah.

'Big ladies? They are so young.' I thought.

I was so humiliated at being made to feel like a little boy. They each took turns and gave me a good spank till my cheeks were red. Once they were finished, I was told to go down to the rest of the party. As I was walking down the stairs everyone stopped to watch me come down in the sissy clothing. Cameras started going off and people were whispering to each other as they finally saw me in all my glory. My wife's brother and uncle couldn't contain their laughter. They doubled over wheezing while they pointed at my sissy tights and pink knickers. When I got to the bottom of the stairs, Alan put his arm around me holding me tight as he made a statement to the party.

"Well as everyone can see the tales I've been telling you all are true. Our son in law here is our new family bitch and as you can tell he sure likes these pink knickers doesn't he?"

With that he whipped my tights down to expose my little bulge which had got excited to the delighted audience.

"As our family bitch he is yours to do what you please with whether that's spank him, fuck him or any other way you want to put him in his place. Our daughter doesn't even know, so make sure not to tell her! Well, yet at least." Laughed Alan.

The whole family all burst into laughter. They carried on for some time, pointing and even taking pictures to capture my shame. The party continued and what followed was the ultimate humiliation. I was spanked by a group of women again, passed along like a parcel, and cheered till my cheeks were so sore and red.

I went through to the kitchen surprised to see my Brother-In-Law, Uncle and Alan all standing there. The fridge was close to the door so I went to grab something and was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. That hand felt so heavy and I looked up to see that it was my wife's brother James.

"You know what sissy boy? Wait till everyone finds out how you are our family bitch! Get on your knees!" He commanded, pointing at the ground

"What?" I murmured back.

"You heard me sissy. Get on your knees now!"

I sank to my knees before these 3 big men not knowing exactly what was going to happen. The sound of zippers going down was all I could hear. All 3 took large cocks out of their pants and moved closer to me.

"You know what to do little one, use that pretty mouth of yours." Said Tom, my wife's uncle.

I stared back up at these 3 dominant men and kissed each one's ball sack. Each let out a deep moan when my tongue flicked out with each kiss. I was made to suck on all 3 cocks while people were coming in and out of the kitchen. Some stopped to watch and others walked by like nothing out of the ordinary was happening. After a few minutes of slurping on each cock, each man was breathing heavily. They seemed ready to blow at any second, hands stroking their cocks furiously whenever they were not down my throat.

"Get ready to be branded bitch." Alan said, his hand working the head of his cock.

With that 3 massive hot streams painted me and covered my face. I couldn't see and was crawling on the floor with sticky cum in my eyes. When I finally wiped a bit away so that I was able to see the room was empty. The 3 men had gone, just like that. Not one even bothered to help me clean up, which was unsurprising but for some reason, hurt more than the face full of cum.

As I walked out the kitchen with cum on my face people were asking me who's loads were on my face. I didn't know how to respond so I tried to just act normal. Problem was, this wasn't a normal party. I couldn't get a break, it was just pure humiliation everywhere I turned for the entire night.

A couple of hours went by and again Alan brought me before everyone.

"Now, it's time for this sissy bitch to get a good seeing to. Let's fill him up, good and proper. If you have any built up frustration lads, let him have it."

I was bent over the sofa, tights and knickers dropped to my ankles. I froze. I didn't know what to do but just stick my bum in the air awaiting my fate.My guts were going to be rearranged and there was no escape.

My wife's nephew stepped up first. Only 18 but when he entered me, wow what a cock he had. It hurt and he really fucked me hard like the bitch I was. Jonny was ploughing me deep and holding onto my hips. Eventually he pulled me back onto his cock as a massive load of cum gushed into my ass. I felt it flow deep inside like a rushing river. I let go a little moan, starting to enjoy the treatment. There was a little bit of pain from such a large cock, but it was drowned out by the pleasure.

Without a moment's rest another man stepped up, my wife's uncle Tom. This time he lifted me up from my bent over position, hoisting me into the air where he thrust his big dick into me. I was tossed around like a ragdoll much to the audience's delight. Alan was up next. A strong man like him manhandled me easily. Another load was dispensed into my ass. 5 more loads followed by different guys.

The shame wasn't over as Alan wanted to be last. He kept reminding me that I was his while I was getting fucked by the other. Reminding me that after this was over, I was still his to do what he wanted, whenever he wanted. Alan put me on my back and mounted me. He fucked me hard like he always did. I was awaiting his big roar he usually let out when he came but he was fucking me a bit slower.

I was being pummelled but what happened next was more shameful. The ladies all thought it would be funny as I was getting fucked to each sit on my face in turns. All laughing as they got on one by one. I had nowhere to go. Speared by Alan's big dick with ass on my face. Diane made me kiss her ass and tell her how great it was.

"Get ready!" She said excitedly.

I wondered what she was talking about and what happened next was a big massive fart was let out on my face, with my nostrils inhaling it. In the midst of all this; With Alan fucking me and Diane farting on my face, I couldn't help it. I came all over myself, too aroused to even be ashamed.

The whole group watching burst into laughter.

"Oh my god the little bitch just came to someone farting in his face, I didn't think he could be more pathetic!" said Becky.

I protested and tried to claim it wasn't the fart that did that, but as I went to carry on. My wifes sister Jane just plonked her big ass on my face and said yeah well lets see as she wiggled about and bounced on my face, another fart was let out and I came again. The case was closed, I'd cum to women farting on my face while Alan still stuffed me.

A massive roar was let out and Alan filled me up. A butt plug was produced and filled my hole.

"Let's keep all that in there eh?" Alan said, smirking proudly.

"Lets hope you don't get pregnant! What would our poor daughter think?" he joked.

The night slowly drew to a close. They came on me, fucked me, spanked me, and farted on my face! I was made to sleep there that night in the bed with Alan and Diane. Like I was their boy.

How long till my wife finds out.