Caught Unawares

Story Info
A canceled flight leads to a husband caught in self bondage.
3.9k words
4.74
30.1k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will and Susan were similar to many other couples around 30. They'd put off having kids to focus on their careers. Susan had a more active social life than Will did. He tended to keep to himself when not at work or with Sue. Of the two, Will tended to have the higher libido, though with their busy schedules that was not often an issue.

Sue had to leave town frequently, but they had a generally happy marriage and infidelity was not something that she viewed as a possibility for either of them. They had just finished dinner. Will was finishing up the dishes while Sue was double checking her suitcase.

"Got everything you need?"

"I think so, just doing a final check." Sue was more organized than most; at work, they joked that she had OCD, though that was just hyperbolic.

"What about sunscreen? It's hot in Phoenix this time of year." Neither of them got much of a tan, no matter the time of year.

"Haha. I don't think I'm going to have time to leave the hotel."

"You get to go to so many cool places and see all the hotels..."

"That just means when we go on vacation, we can see them together."

"Do you want a hand carrying the bag to the car?"

"That's ok; it's just a carry-on."

Will leaned in and kissed her. Within a moment, they were passionately making out. Sue put a hand on his chest and leaned back.

"Whoa," she said, catching her breath. "If you do that much more, I'll miss my flight."

"You have time," he smirked.

"Save that energy for when I get back."

"Text me when you land?"

"You know it."

She kissed him again and then was out the door.

Will had a routine whenever Sue was going to be gone for a few days. While they had made love last night, he was still horny. They always did when she was preparing to leave for a trip; once it was over, his mind tended to wander to what he would get up to on his own. It was nothing unfaithful; he loved her and had no desire for anyone else.

However, he had an active imagination. He remembered daydreaming as a child about his best friend's older sister tying him up. He had no idea why he was into the things that he was; he just accepted that those inclinations were part of him and always had been. He did not waste any time.

He moved the heavy four-poster bed slightly so that it moved off of a floorboard. Once done, he was able to remove the loose floorboard and take out his toys. Once his small chest was removed, he opened it and stripped, controlling his breathing so as to not get too turned on yet. He stripped and put on a chastity cage, then added the key to the nightstand. It was metal with open bars so that it was easy to clean. He liked the weight of it and not being able to take care of himself until the night was over.

That done, he put 4 leather restraints on his wrists and ankles, then locked them, and put the key next to his cage key. He tossed a blindfold, noise canceling headphones, a remote, and a ballgag on the bed before continuing. He took some lengths of bondage rope and attached each to a bedpost. 3 were relatively long. Before progressing further, he went to retrieve an ice lock he had frozen in the freezer. From experience, he knew that it took about 4 hours to melt enough to release. It looked like a long tube; it would only split enough to release him when melted.

He was getting excited now and straining against his cage, not that that accomplished anything. The frustration was sweet though. He took a medium sized butt plug and applied a good amount of lube. Kneeling down, he slowly worked it in until he felt himself close around the base. He used the remote to set the plug to change pattern and intensity every few minutes, then added it to the ever growing pile on the nightstand.

It was getting close to complete now and he relished the vibration as the plug changed pattern. Closing his eyes to appreciate it for a moment, he got back to work. He attached the rope to his leg restraints and tied them tightly. He hadn't been a boy scout but fancied himself pretty handy with knots. While his arms were still free, he attached his ice lock to the rope in one corner, then to a handcuff on the other side. He used his right hand to secure the rope to his left. Really liking having no idea how long he would be stuck, he put on the blindfold and headphones, then turned up the music. Then came the ballgag; he cinched it tightly, but it had holes in it, so breathing wouldn't be an issue. Lastly, he carefully threaded the handcuff through the d-ring on his right wrist. He rolled his arm to get the handcuff locked, then he was home free.

Not literally, but he did find being restrained freeing. He was tied spread-eagle to the bed quite tightly. He couldn't move his limbs more than an inch or so in any direction. With the gag, he couldn't call for help. The blindfold blocked all light, so he could not see despite the light being on. The pièce de résistance was the headphones; he had put on a random type of music just to drown out any outside noise. Not being able to see or hear, he had no idea how to track the passage of time and he relatively quickly found himself in subspace. He was always aroused by bondage, in any form. He focused on the vibrations deep in his ass, then his cock would try and fail to get hard, bringing his mind back to the totality of his situation. It was a cycle that he loved and he had no idea how long he'd be there.

* * *

"Will? Are you home?" Sue called out, opening the door. "My flight got canceled. I called the conference and they are ok with letting me present on Zoom tomorrow, so it works out."

She had seen his car in the driveway, so she figured that he was still home. Occasionally, he did go for evening runs. She appreciated that he kept himself in decent shape. The house was dark, although there was a light under the closed bedroom door. She turned the lights on, hung up her coat, and proceeded to the bedroom to at least say hi. She didn't want to scare him if he was in the shower or something and didn't hear her come in.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, opening the door. She almost fell over in shock. She panicked for a moment, thinking an assailant had restrained her husband. She calmed down before doing anything, noticing that he was nude, tied up, and seemingly unharmed. Then, she noticed the keys piled on the table.

"What the fuck?" she whispered, carefully stepped closer. She looked more carefully at the setup, realizing the only conclusion possible. He'd done it to himself! She was getting more angry and upset by the moment. Will still did not realize she was there. She heard the occasional moan and something that sounded like a faint buzz. She left the bedroom, not bothering to close the door. There was a part of her that was aroused, but it was competing with the parts of her that were upset that he would do this without her and angry that he hadn't told her about this side of himself. They'd been together more than half a decade.

She called the only person she could think of. Her sister Mary was bisexual and definitely more experienced in this arena than Sue was. Sue had had multiple partners, but she had never really done more than dabble with BDSM. Mary was very open about her conquests. One could say blunt. Sue knew Mary considered herself a top. That was when Sue would usually just tell her that was TMI and find a diplomatic way to leave the conversation. Once Sue calmed down enough to talk, it was still obvious that something was wrong.

"I'm coming over," Mary said.

"No, no, that's ok," she said, looking at the bedroom door.

"Well, something's obviously up. You sound like you've been crying."

"I have. I wanted to talk about something you know about more than I do. Can you meet me at Starbucks?"

There was a Starbucks less than a mile away and Mary frequented it.

"Sure thing. Meet you in five."

"Thanks."

Not wanting anything to be obvious if he escaped when she was out, Sue went back to the bedroom. She took a picture so she could describe it accurately, then quietly closed the door.

* * *

Mary got to Starbucks first and had two coffees waiting. They hugged and Sue appreciated the calming presence of the familiar before getting started.

"I'm not sure where to start. I'm worried Will might be cheating on me, or worse."

"Worse? What do you mean? I don't think I'm caught up, but there is no way that man would cheat on you. He worships you."

Sue swallowed. "I always thought so, but my flight got canceled. When I came home, he was up to something."

"What? Was he fucking someone? Because I can kill him."

Sue chuckled, though she didn't find too much humor in the situation, then shook her head. She took out her phone and looked at the picture to make sure she remembered correctly, when Mary grabbed the phone quickly. She held it away from Sue and whistled.

"Damn. I didn't know he had it in him. Congrats."

"Congrats? What the hell is going on? What did he do?"

Sue was close to hyperventilating. Mary put her hand over Sue's. Seeing her sister smile, Sue forced herself to breathe at a normal pace.

"Do you want the good news or the less-good-but-still-pretty-good news first?"

"Give me the good, I guess."

"There is no way in hell, he's cheating on you."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Easy." Mary zoomed in on the photo. "See that? It's an ice lock. It will keep him locked up for a while. When it melts, he can get himself free. People who use those things aren't looking for someone else. Also, see that?" She zoomed in more on the center of the picture.

"I didn't notice that, I was so shocked. What is it?"

"It's a cock cage. It means his junk is off limits; he must like being denied."

"Why?"

"It's different for every person, but I'd bet the key to that cage is in that pile."

"OK. What's the less-good news?"

"It's not bad news, just complicated. There's a part of himself that he's kept back, probably scared he'd lose you. He's a submissive."

"A what?"

"It means he gets off on someone else being in control. He has the personality for it; it fits. It's probably why he's tied up; he can get that feeling without any danger of being found out. Well, without much danger. He's probably been doing this for years. It's just a part of who he is. If you play your cards right, you could be setup for the best sex of your life. Before you go back there, you should try to figure out if this is something you can live with. I figure you have 3 options."

"What do you think?"

She raised a finger. "One. You crash at my place for a few days and pretend you're in Phoenix."

"I don't love lying. What number 2?"

"You go back home. Talk to him, preferably while he's still locked up and can't go anywhere. He's more likely to be honest if he's still feeling submissive."

"And 3?"

"Divorce." She let that hang in the air, then added, "Can I give you some advice?"

When Sue nodded, Mary continued. "Choose number 2. What do you have to lose? Plus, having a sub is amazing. I miss having some." Mary leaned in to whisper some more sage advice, then leaned back. "You better get going before he gets out."

"Thanks."

Mary smirked. "Want me to come?"

* * *

Will, meanwhile, needed to come so badly it hurt. He wasn't sure how his arousal hadn't broken the cage. Steel did not bend easily, however. It had been about 3 hours since he had locked himself up. He could feel that the ice was close to melted and he would be free soon. His wrist had some give now.

Sue went home quickly, with a new sense of purpose. She at least knew where to start, following her sister's advice. She had developed two plans. The more straight-forward involved confronting Will if he had gotten free. The more fun plan was based on him still being stuck. She was relieved to see the lights, except the bedroom, were still off.

She opened the door and said, "Will?" just to see if he would react. He didn't. Perfect, she thought. She found his case. He hadn't used all of his gear in restraining himself; Mary had suggested that anyone with a pair of handcuffs would have a second. If locking the wrists is fun, locking the ankles too could be more than twice as fun. She looked him up and down, more of an evaluation than earlier. He really did look aroused. His poor balls were beyond blue. She found herself getting more and more turned on at the sight of him splayed out nude before her, helpless.

"Wow. She was right," Sue said, grabbing the second pair of cuffs. She tried to evaluate the setup without touching, so as not to warn Will. Finally, in one fluid motion, she attached the one cuff to the looped rope and then grasped Will's hand. She moved it so that she could attach the second cuff to his wrist restraint. Now, when the ice melted, he would still be well and truly stuck.

Feeling someone else move his hand, Will panicked. He started thrashing at the cuffs. He tried to yell through the gag, but it was just garbled noise. Sue let herself run her hand up and down Will's body, enjoying his discomfiture. She paused to really look at the cage his cock was stuck in. She even tried to pull it off, to see if she could. She couldn't, but definitely got his attention.

On a whim, she tried and disconnected the ice lock. It separated easily after all his fighting. She took off his headphones and the blindfold. She stepped back as he blinked repeatedly, trying to get used to the light and to shake the disorientation away. Once he settled down, she used a curt tone and said "Hi Will. I think we need to talk."

Oh shit! Will thought. At the sound of her voice, he was simultaneously relieved and terrified. On the one hand, he was relieved he wasn't going to be murdered or blackmailed. On the other hand, he'd been keeping this from his wife since they met at 24. He tried to apologize, but the gag made that ineffectual.

Sue put a finger to her lips. "I'm going to take your gag out. You are to stay silent unless I ask you a question. Do you understand?"

He nodded vigorously.

"To make sure you understand, look at this." She held up part of the disconnected ice lock. His eyes widened. "You are not going anywhere if I do not want you to. I have some questions and you are not going anywhere until I am satisfied... with the answers."

She grasped his balls until he moaned. She didn't want to hurt him, but she'd been through an emotional roller coaster and thought he deserved a little recompense. She found that she surprisingly liked having power over him. They had followed similar trajectories at work, so there was not a real differential in the house. She let go, put down the lock, and removed his gag.

He started to blurt something that started with "I'm sorry. You weren't -" but she gently put her finger to his mouth. He stopped.

"Not a good start. You indicated you understood. You only talk to answer my questions."

Will nodded.

"Good. You learn quickly. Now, explain. What is all this?" She liked being higher than he was, but did not think she would want to stand for the duration, so she pulled the desk chair closer to the bed. She tried to maintain eye contact and not look at all of the paraphernalia.

"I just like to be tied up. You figured out the ice lock. That usually lets me surrender control completely for almost 4 hours. I love our sex life. This is just something I've always needed."

"And how long has all this been going on?"

"Since before I met you. I probably started with the self-bondage after I got my first place after college, but I've been looking at femdom and bondage websites since I was a teenager."

"Femdom?"

"Female domination. Basically, just women being in charge in the bedroom, although there are common tropes."

"Why didn't you tell me? I thought we shared everything." She tried to maintain her commanding tone, but her voice broke momentarily, betraying genuinely hurt feelings.

Will was remorseful that his actions had hurt her. He wished he could take that back, but all that was left was to plow forward.

"I wanted to. For years. In my fantasies, you're the one restraining me, not myself or ice I hid earlier. At the beginning of our relationship, I thought I could abandon it. Our sex life is great and I love you completely. It's just part of me. Once I made up my mind to keep it secret, I just kept worrying that it would scare you off. You never brought up being interested in anything outside the ordinary, so I assumed you weren't. I couldn't risk losing you, so I started doing this in secret. It started out rarely, but with more frequency as you started traveling more for work."

"We could've had five years of exploring if you'd been honest."

"Would you have wanted to?"

"You'll never know, but I think I want to know a little more now. One last thing, what is that buzzing?"

"I've got an inch and a half vibrating butt plug in. It's been going for hours and it's driving me crazy."

Sue laughed loudly, "It's going to for a little while longer." She leaned in and put the gag back in, then stripped out of her dress. She was left only in a red thong that made Will throb in his prison. He groaned as his cock twitched.

"Like what you see?"

He tried to answer.

She patiently explored his body as she never could whilst they normally made love. His need to penetrate her usually sped things along. She started with his neck, then kissed down to his nipples. Finally, she started sucking his cock through the cage and gently played with the plug in his ass. She hadn't ever heard him moan so loud.

She took the gag out, then went to the nightstand and found the smallest key.

"Do you want to come, honey."

"Oh my god, yes."

"I have one condition. You seem pretty worked up. If you finish before I do, I get to ride your face until we're even. You agree?"

He said yes almost before she could finish asking the question. She mounted him in the 69 position. He did not need any encouragement. He ate her out more enthusiastically than ever before. She was caught off guard at how much she enjoyed it and forgot to unlock his cage. It took her a minute combating the mutual handicaps of never having seen a chastity cage and having her pussy licked, but eventually she managed to get the cage off. Instantly, it was rock hard and she deep throated it once.She almost thought Will would lose it then.

She climbed off and turned around. Slowly, she lowered herself down on his cock. She modulated her rhythm on his breathing. Whenever he got too excited, she slowed down until he couldn't get enough friction to come. Finally she rose so only the tip was in her and slammed down three times before Will couldn't hold back any longer. He shot loads into her after being denied for hours.

Sue clenched so as not to lose anything. Mary's last advice had been to make him eat his own come, that he would always be her submissive once he did.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am."

I could get used to that, she thought as she crawled up his body until her knees were either side of his head.

"Do a good job and maybe I'll let you out tonight." With that, she laced her fingers behind his head, lowered herself, and started riding his face.

Will had fantasized about being made to eat his own come often enough, but that feeling always dissipated after he finished masturbating. There was no option anymore. He opened his mouth and a combination of their juices dripped into his mouth. He almost thought he couldn't manage, but he did and managed to eat Sue to two consecutive orgasms.

Will started licking again, she rolled off.

"No more. Wow, that was something," she said, recovering.

"So you enjoyed it? Does that mean you'll want to do it again?" he asked hopefully.

12