All Comments on 'Caught Unawares'

by exploring_couple

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
northirishdivernorthirishdiverabout 2 years ago

Loved the concept and the story was very easily read a bit longer perhaps and maybe another a month down the line and what the sister was told.

mioelcidmioelcidabout 2 years ago

Waiting. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t wait to hear about how the 30 day trial goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Wish that could have been my wife when she was alive but she was quite submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great story. really deserves a second chapter, it's just to bad the author never does not write second chapters, on any of their stories, just too bad, most of their stories cry for at least a second chapter..

dyetieddyetiedabout 2 years ago

Great story, great writing. Congrats.

tulsaguy113tulsaguy113almost 2 years ago

Really liked this story! Can’t wait for chapter 2!!!!

cmj711cmj711about 1 year ago

Another successful kinky story! Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I think that fantasy is spank material for most guys and many women and you described it nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story! I would love for my wife to catch me, then take bemused advantage of me like that. The creampie at the end was delicious!

CoachtdlCoachtdlabout 1 year ago

Freaking love your stories! I would like to be caught that like this and have my wife come back with the same reaction. Thanks for the organized words.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 1 month ago

This is a fantastic story told so well with patience and detail. Loved how the wife took the time to go meet with her sister for advice…gave it a realistic feel that she needed help to understand. I’m really hoping you write a chapter 2 that details their new relationship. If you do write more of this story, please keep it a loving marriage instead of going down the cheating/cuckold road. You’ve written something so erotic and pure for a marriage and I’d hate to see it ruined, especially when you have so many better directions to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous