Caught Unawares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Haha." She grabbed something from the nightstand, then leaned close to take a selfie of them. She looked amazing; her hair wasn't even messed up. His face was obviously covered in both of their fluids. "A good picture, don't you think?" she asked as she used a finger to take some stray semen from his face and put her finger in his mouth.

"Are you going to let me out?" he called as she walked towards the bathroom.

* * *

About half an hour later, she emerged from a long shower with her hair done and a plush robe on. She looked to Will and affirmed the decision she'd come to.

"Safe to say you loved that?" she asked.

"Absolutely. Starting to get cramps in my arms though."

"You'll be ok for another five minutes. I think I have a proposal."

"I'm listening." He was hopeful, but hesitant to be too hopeful. It wouldn't be the first time his kinks had gotten him in trouble.

"The way I see it, we have two doors open to us. Door A, we consider this a one off and we don't talk about it again."

Sue saw Will's face drop at that thought, especially now that he had experienced what it was like to have a fantasy fulfilled.

"Door B would be a trial run. I put your cage back on, you do not come without my permission again, and you do everything I say for a 1 month period and then we reassess. This is only in the bedroom. To the rest of the world, we're the same people we've always been. What do you want to do?"

They both knew the answer, but he gave it appropriate consideration, looked her in the eyes, and said "Let's try the second option. I'm yours to command."

He smiled and she returned it, before clumsily reattaching the cage. She unlocked the handcuffs and then left him to figure out the other restraints and clean up. Putting the chastity cage keys in her pocket, she felt her phone vibrate.

"So, how was it?" Mary texted.

12