Caught Up in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly continued walking to the end of the street. Jared's was one of two houses situated at the very end of the road facing toward me. I glanced around at a couple of the other houses. It was as if I expected the neighbors to already know what was going on, like they'd be peeking out of their doors and windows like high noon before a gun duel. The neighborhood was silent.

Nearing the shiny black car in the driveway, my eyes caught sight of a lone sticker on the back windshield. I recognized the band name. No, this was definitely not Kelly's car. She didn't even listen to rock. Her windows would not have been tinted either. It just didn't fit her.

I looked back up at the house. Suddenly I was aware of the very real dilemma I was facing. Someone was in the house with Jared. Could it be another woman?

Before I'd even decided what to do, my body began to move. I climbed the brick steps onto the porch. The blinds were drawn shut in every window I could see, though I could make out the faint glow of lights inside the house. Licking my dry lips, I stared at the front door. I was frozen in the chill air.

What was I going to do, just knock like this were any other visit? Peek past Jared when he answered the door and see who was inside? I tried to act as natural as I could. For all Jared knew I was just stopping by. I stepped toward the door with my hand up, though I couldn't bring myself to actually knock.

I sighed, lowering my hand. Even if I were to treat this like any normal visit, or any other time I was sent as a "spy", I certainly would have used the doorbell I'd rang a hundred times before. I was shaking. I tried to convince myself it was the cold. Briefly I considered just turning around and walking back to the house.

I glanced over at the howling wolf figurine on the porch near the rocking chairs. I'd seen Alicia fetch the spare key many times before. My insides flushed at the thought. For whatever reason, familiar feelings welled up within me. The idea of sneaking into Jared and Kelly's house seemed exciting.

And what would I find?

Before I could stop myself, I stepped over and tilted the wolf. The key was there, taped to the inside of the hollow figurine. I plucked it free and returned to the door. My breathing became shallow. My fingers trembled as I slid the key slowly into its slot in the dead bolt. I managed to twist it without making a sound. Moving to the handle, I tried convincing myself it was just another night. I'd walk in, explain that I'd tried calling on behalf of Kelly and couldn't get an answer. Maybe the call didn't go through. Lies were stacking and it'd only been seconds.

The door slid open with ease without a sound. I held my breath when I stepped into the short dark hall that served as a foyer for Jared's house. The house was dim, though I could tell there were lamps lit within. Pushing the door shut as gently as I could, I turned to consider what to do next.

With just a few timid steps forward, I was able to peer across the huge living room to see that no one was there. The TV was on, displaying a hockey game. My head was still on a swivel. Even though I couldn't see a soul, my skin was warm. Anyone could walk out at any minute.

Moving a bit further, I could see into the kitchen to my left. The light was on. A few empty beer bottles were on the island in the middle of the large area. No one was there. Shifting to the side allowed me to crane my neck and see through the sliding glass doors onto the back deck. The outside light there was on as well, but again I saw no one. I turned toward the hall, which itself was dark. I took a few steps through the living room toward the hall.

My heart was racing. Jesus, was I really doing this? The deeper into the house I went, the more private spaces I invaded. I'd been in the living areas plenty of times. Never had I even seen the bedrooms.

Briefly I thought of turning back. Something pushed me forward though. It was a feeling deeper than mere curiosity. I maintained no illusions of "duty" in finding out if Jared was up to something. Already I felt dirty sleuthing through someone else's house. It was thrilling. Not as thrilling as what I might find down the hall.

I drew in practically no breath as I slid into the dark hallway. I passed a bathroom with caution. This was as far as I'd ever been in this house. Jared and Kelly's room was one of the two on the end. It was hard to tell, but I thought the one on the left was lit. I could see that both were open.

I froze when I heard voices. My own thoughts screamed at me to flee, to hide, or duck back into the bathroom. Yet I was locked in place. I strained to hear anything over my own pulse galloping in my ears. Sounds of the hockey game from the living room made it even more difficult to pinpoint what I'd heard.

Someone moaned.

I was sure of it. It was a man's voice that had made the sound. Surely that had been Jared. With my eyes fixed on the last door on the left, I crept forward. Another moan erupted, louder than the first. I ignored my fight or flight reflex and inched my way toward the sounds. I knew I should leave. But god I wanted to see. I had to see it for myself. I wasn't sure why. I needed to see.

The door was open. I peered around the threshold slowly, expecting to be spotted immediately. I held my breath.

The sight was more than I was ready for.

Jared stood by the bedside, the two lamps on the bedside tables illuminating his form. He was completely naked. I could only see his backside, but I knew it was him. His usually combed hair was a scattered mess on top of his head. The yellow lamplight set his back aglow, every tightly carved shape bared before my eyes. The cheeks of his ass were so clearly defined I felt like I could have reached out and squeezed them.

Jared was fucking someone.

My eyes widened at the scene. I didn't even blink. Jared's hips drew back and plunged forth over and over. Each time, I saw his thick ass clench tightly. His arms were rigid, holding his prey firmly in place. Another set of legs jutted high in front of him. This person was on their knees atop the bed, their smooth ass held high against the slow methodical rythym of Jared's thrusts, while their upper body was hidden in the folds of the sheets.

They were only a few feet away. I could smell the sex in the room. My brain screamed at me to retreat, but I could not stop watching. The bulbous ass in front of Jared jiggled from the force of his blows. Jared clutched the person by the waist, jerking them back against him repeatedly. I watched his entire body hammering against the other. His every muscle rippled beneath the skin of his back gleaming with sweat.

The moaning grew louder as the person rose onto all fours. A sleek back arched beneath Jared as the person tossed their head up and wailed out.

It was a guy.

The realization made my skin flush warm. I saw the man cut his eyes over his shoulder at Jared as he grinned. Frozen in the hall, my eyes pored over the two bodies slamming against one another. I could not look away. The smaller man had more slender and boyish features. His body language was so much different than Jared's. He thrust his ass upward and spread his thighs the way a woman would, gladly meeting each collision with Jared's body.

Things quickly escalated before me. Jared was climbing onto the mattress. He steadied himself on one knee, hiking his other leg up and propping himself on his foot. This positioned Jared above the other man's ass. Something began to drip like hot wax inside of me. I was afforded such a view of both men. I could see the stranger's cock now, dangling semi erect beneath his balls. I could now see Jared's drooping sack as he climbed into position with his cock still buried inside the man underneath him.

The stranger's head fell into the covers again when Jared resumed his thrusts. My mouth hung open. Jared drilled himself down against the smaller man. His big balls slapped at the smaller ones beneath. I could see part of his shaft as it was pulled back and slammed in again. Jared was literally beating the smaller guy into the mattress. With every single jab of his cock, the strangers legs slid apart, and he sank lower and lower into the bed.

For a moment Jared reared up for a breather. He leaned upright, raking his fingers through his black hair. The simple motion afforded me a view of his arms and his bare back. I'd never watched a body like his under strain this way. I could see everything twisting and clenching beneath Jared's skin, his shoulders, his biceps, his neck... it was all in motion.

Even subdued as he was, the stranger beneath Jared writhed on the bed. He twisted his ass and beat back into Jared. The guy was fully prone now, his thighs split open just slightly. He continued to moan. Jared's breaths came as a hissing sound through his teeth.

Now Jared was fully mounted. His cock drove down between the man's smooth ass cheeks. His balls beat at the smaller ones below relentlessly. A thin layer of black hair gleamed wet from Jared's crotch, a contrast to the smoother guy beneath him.

When I let out a breath, I nearly slapped my hands over my mouth at how loud it came out. The lovers were oblivious though. Never had I expected this. Some younger girl, maybe. Not a guy. Jared was fucking a guy, in his house, right in front of me. I tried to blink to clear the clouds in my head.

I couldn't blame curiosity. I'd wanted a thrill, to sneak a peek at Jared drilling some young girl. Thoughts of what she might look like had pulled me here. Images of how Jared might fuck her were still fresh on my brain.

Yet my eyes were fixed on his cock driving into another man's ass.

As if out of reflex I reached to my crotch and rubbed the head of my own cock through the fabric of my sweat pants. Immediately I forced myself to stop. But I couldn't stop looking. The shape of Jared's ass... it was so surprisingly thick and round. Even as the cheeks drew in tight with each thrust, they seemed so bulbous.

The stranger grew louder. He was practically screaming. I realized what was happening. Jared did not slow down. Instead, he pressed with a single hand into the middle of the guy's back, which forced his head into the mattress. His screams were muffled. I could see him writhing under Jared.

Jared crawled even higher. His thighs fastened themselves around the sides of the younger man's ass. The bed was moving. Jared grew rigid, only his hips hurling themselves against his prey. A rythym of loud smacks filled the room. I thought I could even hear Jared's balls slapping against sweaty flesh.

My eyes were fixed on their crotches. My hands dove again to mine. Even in the dim lamplight, I could see the guy's ass and his cock begin to seize. He was cumming. I silently wished I could see it shoot from his flaccid dick. I never blinked. I just watched Jared's shaft plunge into that seizing body again and again, never slowly his pace.

I was caught completely off guard when Jared dove against the guy hard to lay atop him. His hips drove in for several seconds. I could see it. Holy shit, I could see it. Jared pulled back slightly but slammed inward again.

"Oh..."

The sound had come from me.

The lovers were screaming too loudly for them to notice. Jared hissed and bit back his guttural groans. He spilled his cock inside the younger guy. I watched it throb, straighten, and twitch. I could see it. I could see his dick empty itself into the man. It felt so raw and real, unlike any video I'd ever seen. I felt my own cock burning at the tip, prodding hard against my sweats. I pushed it down, but couldn't help rubbing it hard. As though that would alleviate the feeling.

The two men had collapsed. Jared's body enveloped the guy beneath him. Still my eyes were fixed on their crotches. I could see the strength in Jared's flesh waning. They lay like that for so long. And I watched them. Their bodies heaved. Their sweat and their fatigue became one. I heard the wet sound of lips, though I couldn't see. I'd never seen two men fuck, let alone embrace the way they were now.

"You didn't mention a party, Jared."

The suddenness of the words pierced the haze in my head. My eyes darted down to meet the weary gaze of the blonde guy under Jared. He wore a half smile as his turned his head further over his shoulder to stare back at me.

Was... was he looking at me? Did he mean me? Did he see?

Before I could come to the realization, Jared was turning toward the door. His body lifted, and his dark confused eyes shot toward mine.

The gravity of it all caved in on me. I wasn't even hidden behind the door frame anymore. I was just standing there for both men to see. It may have been a few seconds, but it seemed like ages that I stared back into the eyes of Jared.

I almost said something. Instead I turned and retreated quickly back down the hall. In seconds I was pulling open the door and speeding down the steps of the front porch. I heard the door slam shut from my own careless force. I was already at the end of the driveway. My eyes were cast down, though I really wasn't even seeing anything. Still my legs powered onward carrying me down the street.

He'd seen me. Jared had seen me. He knew it was me. I saw the recognition in his eyes. He'd seen me. I was in his house watching him. He'd seen me.

I couldn't calm down. Instead I used the energy to drive me toward the end of the street to the intersection. Only when I reached the stop sign did I dare to glance back.

It was hard to tell, but I saw no lights on at Jared's house. No one followed behind me. I didn't see him on the porch, unless he was shrouded in the dark there naked. I doubted it.

I burst into the warmth of my house moments later. Out of some strange reflex I locked the door behind me. I stood for a while just staring at the door as though I expected someone to come beating on it from the other side. I panted in the dark, trying to bring myself back to a manageable state of mind.

I was shaking, though my skin felt hot, like I'd just been pulled from a microwave. Silently I cursed myself for even going into the house. I retraced my every step, my every mistake, starting with finding the spare key on the porch. I felt around in my pocket. It was still there. I'd never put it back. Dammit, what was I thinking? My eyes drifted to the front of my sweats.

I was still hard.

I made my way to the bedroom. It was all I knew to do. I plugged my phone into my charger. Thankfully, I saw no messages on the screen as I did. I began to undress, tossing my shoes and socks toward the corner. Peeling my shirt over my head I climbed onto the bed and tugged at the covers. It seemed like ages before I could find a way to settle in.

At last I was greeted by the silence of the dark room. It took several moments for my panting to fade. I stared ahead at the ceiling. Slowly, the cool sheets grew warmer. My body started to relax. My eyes weren't heavy, but my body appreciated the relief of stretching out beneath the sheets. I wore only underwear now. I adjusted. I couldn't quite get comfortable, nor would my mind shut down.

What was I going to do, tell Alicia? Or Kelly? How would I even begin? I wondered what either of the girls might say. Surely they'd be horrified. Not only had I found Jared doing exactly what Kelly feared, I'd caught him fucking another man. I debated on hopping out of bed and texting Alicia. Would she even see the message, though? By now the girls were all out on the dance floor beneath the lights and swarmed by people, with thundering music all around.

I was still hard.

In the privacy of my room, I allowed my hand to slide beneath the sheets. I felt my cock. From my very own touch it swelled even fuller. It was all settling in fast. What the hell was wrong with me? Why had I even gone in there? Why had I stood right out in the open doorway and gawked at what I'd seen?

Why was I still so hard?

I couldn't help it. The shock of being caught wouldn't wear off. Even so, my brain played the images back before my eyes in the dark. Jared crawling higher on another man's ass to drive his cock down with forced. The way their sweat coated bodies seized against one another as they came. God, the sight of Jared's cock shoving itself through another guy's asshole...

I stopped rubbing myself through my underwear and instead reached in and clutched my stiff cock in hand. I wasn't fighting it. I was alone. I stroked myself to the swirling thoughts of all I'd seen. He was someone I knew... Jared was someone I knew, not some actress in a video. I'd watched him dominate another man.

I lay awake for what seemed like hours. Tossed on the tides of worry, shame, and arousal, I stroked my cock through it all. My crotch grew slick with sweat. Every time I felt ready to burst, I'd pull my hand away and writhe beneath the sheets. I savored it. I kept seeing Jared's body. His thick muscled ass clenched in my mind. He'd only been a few feet away.

I wondered what it must have felt like. Jared's cock had been slammed all the way in that guy's ass. Even from the door I could see how hard Jared was. I could only imagine the feeling of a shaft sliding all the way through me.

Blinking in the dark, I realized I had forced both hands into my shorts. Now I used a single finger to rub and tease the area just under my balls. Right near my asshole to be exact.

I jerked my hands free. My mind was reeling. I kept seeing Jared's beady black eyes staring back at me. How could I ever look at him again? Even with my hands at my sides beneath the sheets, my dick nodded against my underwear. Squeezing my eyes shut, I fought against burning sensation in the tip of my cock. But when I did, all I could see was that room. All I could see was a stiff cock and a dangling set of balls driving against another man, while his own wagged limp and useless below.

How could I ever look at Jared again?

****

"That place was really good. I hope it stays in business."

I nodded my agreement as I turned off of the main highway following my usual route home.

"Did you like the steak you ordered?" Alicia asked me.

I shrugged. "Hard to mess up a steak, if you ask me. There are places that manage to do it, though. They did pretty good in there I think. Service was good, too."

I glanced over at Alicia, who was already scrolling through her phone. I wasn't even sure she was listening. Fixing my eyes back on the road, I distantly thought back to times before our smart phones. Though we were still young, Alicia had seemed like a different girl then. She was less concerned with the world and more focused on the two of us.

"We should go out to eat more," Alicia added, her tone desperate.

"We go out at least twice a week, babe," I said.

I did my best to not sound confrontational. Alicia didn't notice either way. She was still sliding her finger across social media. I watched her from the corner of my eye. The deep dark eye shadow was nowhere to be found. Her hair was tied in a ball on top of her head. The sweater she wore hid her beautiful features. I wondered when I might see her dressed to kill again.

"Oh, stop by Kelly's before we head back," Alicia told me. "I need to talk to her about something."

"Alright."

I spoke the word calmly. My body flushed hot, however.

It had been several weeks since I'd snuck into Kelly's house and seen... what I'd seen. Over the last month, I'd actually done well not to cross paths with Kelly or Jared. There hadn't been a girls night the following week, due to a company retirement dinner at Alicia's work that following Friday. Other plans of Kelly's had gotten in the way the next couple of weeks after that. Thankfully, I hadn't had to confront neither her nor Jared since the last time I'd... seen him.