Caught Up in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The words wouldn't form. I had little air to form them to begin with.

Jared grinned down at me. I'd never seen a more devilishly sexy thing in my life. He knew. He climbed further on his knees and began to drive his hips harder. He gripped my shoulders, ensuring my body would stay in place even through the force of his thrusts. Frantically my hands searched for a better handhold and found the pillars of Jared's arms beside my head. I clawed into them and held on.

I writhed beneath him and yelled. Jared kept going. My dick was spurting between us. I felt hot drops on my stomach and my crotch. It was going everywhere. Jared's thrusts folded my body further in half, even though I bucked beneath him. I grit my teeth. I screamed. I spread myself wide and accepted each blow from Jared's body. His cock was hammering into me now, even as my own emptied itself between us.

Before my own orgasm faded, I could see one building in Jared. His lips tightened as he bared his teeth. His hands clutched my shoulders tighter. I didn't need to see any of it to be able to tell. I could feel it inside me. His dick... somehow I could tell by the motions of his hips, and how his dick seemed to adjust, or grow even longer and harder.

Jared's eyes found mine and I knew.

All at once Jared lifted himself. His cock slid out of me. I froze, but immediately missed the sensation of being filled. I couldn't protest. I was spent. All I could do was watch.

Jared stroked himself twice, maybe three times, before his cock shot streams of cum over my waning erection. He was pointing it there. Jared groaned, his entire body locking up. With his hand, he directed his cock over mine, painting my crotch with his cum. I watched in awe. My semi erect cock bobbed lifeless in the splatters of our seed. My own load was scattered across my stomach and pelvic area. Now I felt Jared's running between my thighs to my gaping asshole, pooling in the folds of my balls, and dripping from my own reddened tip as though it had originated there.

When he'd finished Jared examined me from top to bottom. My head was spinning. Thoughts of regret attempted to settle in my mind. What was I doing? I'd fucked a man... more than that, Jared. Jared had fucked me! He'd just come all over me!

I was too dazed to confront it then. It had happened. I lay heaving on the bed, trying to ignore the thoughts of guilt. I pored over the scene. Jared squatted on his knees, his hands now resting on his thighs. His upper body rose and fell, his every muscle seeming to swell beneath his skin. Between his legs I saw his wet cock dangling. I couldn't take my eyes from it. Even fighting my feelings of regret, I stared right at it.

Jared eased away and stepped off of the bed. I started to gather the strength to say something to him. He stood, but sank once more. I could hear a single knee hit the floor beyond the edge of the bed. Jared's hands found my legs, while his head dove for my cock.

The man's mouth opened and his tongue slid through my balls. He lapped at the milky fluid there before he sucked my skin clean in his mouth. I gasped but watched, unable to tear my eyes away. Jared dove back down and ran his tongue up between my crotch and my thighs. I saw the cum building in front of his tongue before he closed his lips over my skin.

Then, he took my limp cock in his fingers and swallowed in whole.

Now my head fell to the bed. I let out a deranged moan and squeezed my thighs around the man's head. My cock twirled in his mouth. The suction and the flicks of his tongue were unbearable. My body rocked from the sensations. He would not stop. He lapped at my flesh until I was sure every drop of our cum that had once coated it was licked clean.

Jared sucked his lips back to my tip. My shaft stretched in his mouth while he swirled his tongue several more times around the most sensitive part of my body. I twitched and yelped before my spent dick popped from his bearded lips to lay defeated on my body.

I panted in a cool sweat. Jared stood before climbing to his feet. In seconds he had crawled onto the bed and collapsed into the pillows.

For the longest time, I could only lay there staring at the ceiling. I felt nasty and used, in the best way possible. My body ached, but the worst of it was the feeling that it was over.

****

We sat up on the bed in the dark. In another life, this might have been our bed, our nightly routine. I was wedged close to Jared, his naked hairy thigh against mine. We'd switched off the lamp long ago. Now the only light shone dimly through the curtains at the window, a haunting blue wash barely illuminating the shapes in the room.

What had it been, an hour? Two? I glanced again at the little black clock on the nightstand, it's pale blue digital letters displaying the time. A almost ten o'clock. The girls wouldn't be home until much later as usual. I was glad.

"I'll give you this," I spoke, shattering the silence once more. "You have me beat with blowjobs."

Jared snickered beside me.

"Maybe I have more flair," he said. "But you definitely shouldn't sell yourself short, man. Remember, you almost had a mouthful."

I smiled faintly. It seemed like a different person. I'd had my face buried in Jared's crotch. Little else had mattered except my hunger for his flesh. I made a small note to myself that I wanted more of that. The next time I'd feel it in my mouth.

"I've never had a girl get that into it before," I said distantly. "Not any girl I've dated."

I saw Jared shaking his head. "Me neither."

I thought of Alicia. I wondered what she might be doing. I realized I hadn't ever truly wondered that. I did in that moment, and it hurt.

"Guess it feels good not to go through the motions," I said. "That's all I've been doing."

Jared glanced over at me.

"Lotta that is my fault," I went on. "But I don't know how I've been so ignorant to so many things. When you told me about Kelly... I knew. I think I always knew. Maybe I didn't want to look at it closer or confront it because... that would mean I'd have to see the same signs for Alicia."

Jared sighed. He stared straight ahead into the dark. I couldn't read his features, for I couldn't clearly see them.

"Look... I know bad things," Jared started. "But I... it's like you said that day. I've never felt like it was my place. If you want me to spill, I can, but honestly-"

"No," I cut him off. "I don't need that. I think I've always known. I just never wanted to see. I'll know even more soon I think."

I reached over in the dark and placed my hand onto Jared's thigh. My fingers brushed the warm skin of something soft.

"But I don't need that tonight," I said. "I don't need you to tell me. And I don't want to just know about it as a way to make me feel better about what you and I did."

I swallowed and rolled closer to Jared, my opposite leg draping itself over him.

"I don't need to feel better about it," I said. "It felt pretty damn good to me."

Jared grabbed my leg and pulled it higher, cradling me close.

"I take it you'll be back for more, then?" Jared asked smiling.

"I really want more now," I admitted.

Jared squeezed me. "Don't see why we couldn't."

I let him pull me almost on top of him. Draped like I was on his body, our mouths found each other in the dark. Under my thigh, I felt something familiar begin to throb fuller against my skin. Our lips parted and we shared our breath once more. My insides began to flutter again. I felt the need racing through me, the hunger for more.

"Can I ask you something?" I said.

Jared nodded.

"Why did you pull out like that?" I couldn't hide my grin.

He cocked an eyebrow, then shrugged. "Not sure. Felt kinda wrong in a way. I got there in a hurry and I wasn't sure how you felt about someone just... going inside you for the first time."

I realized I was rocking my body onto his.

"Well, I want to know how it feels," I admitted. "Can you go again?"

Jared squeezed my ass. "What do you think?"

It was rhetorical. Jared's cock was swollen stiff. I was grinding myself against it.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I whispered.

I climbed fully on top of Jared. Already I had reached between us and was stroking his clammy cock.

"Gotta warn you, Kenny." His dark eyes flashed and he grinned. "It's gonna take longer this time."

"Hope so," I told him. "We have plenty of time."

****

I sat with my feet up on the coffee table, staring at the phone.

Alicia had come home early from work, and had still managed to take enough time getting ready for a big Friday night that she was "late" for. From the corners of my eyes, I watched her racing down the hall and back. I'd seen her in two different dresses already. Now she was looking for a particular necklace or set of earrings or something.

I wondered how long it would take her to notice her phone was lost again. I could almost set my watch by this kind of thing.

"Hey, are you going down to Jared's this evening?" Alicia asked as she breezed by the living room.

I glanced up briefly.

"Eh, maybe. I thought about it." I scrolled through the messages again on the phone. "Why do you ask?"

Alicia shook her head. "I was wondering if you could ask him to look at a house for one of my friends. You know Laura?"

I shrugged. "Not sure."

Alicia rolled her eyes. "She works the ER. Anyway she's wanting new cabinets. Could you talk to Jared, tell him it's for a friend of ours?"

I nodded. "Lana, right?"

"No, Laura!" Alicia called from down the hall, clearly annoyed.

I smiled and shook my head. She was smart enough to delete any pictures from her phone, but not her messages from earlier that day from Kelly. I scrolled through the gossip and girl talk to the very bottom again. I studied the picture again. A massive arm filled most of the frame. I followed it's muscular curvature down to the thumb that was hooked into the waistband of the person's shorts. I couldn't make out what the design was, but the guy's arm was heavily inked.

I read Kelly's words on the message that had been sent a moment after the picture.

OMG Remember this tattoo from the bathroom stall?

I pulled the messages up the screen with my thumb and read my wife's reply.

Told you I don't kiss and tell gurl

Kelly replied to her.

Whatev. He's cumming tonight! Might get you some seconds!

I shook my head. This was so casual for them. I reread the final message that my wife had sent.

I know. He stopped by the hospital today. Short skirt for me 2nite!

I closed the phone and set it back on the coffee table. Alicia would be looking for it soon, though she was doing a terrible job already. She'd walked right by me this time as I held her phone right up in front of my face. She'd even asked me for a favor while I surfed through her messages!

It had become a game. See how close I could get to Alicia catching me, catching her. I'd long gotten over the initial idea of it. Alicia seemed to not care. I wasn't going to pretend I did.

It had been a whole week since I'd been to Jared's house. Maybe he needed the work. I could ask him about the cabinets. He might even take the job. I had more for him to do, though. Maybe we'd go somewhere public, maybe not. Just watching the game was fine by me.

I pulled out my own phone and tapped on Jared's name. I found the icon I was looking for. Two crossed hockey sticks were all that I sent in the message. I watched Alicia racing up the hall again as I waited patiently. My phone buzzed. I grinned at the message from Jared.

Thought you'd never ask!