Caught Up in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I clutched the steering wheel in a single hand that had grown sweaty in mere seconds. Since that night, a lot had weighed on my mind. I looked at other people I knew differently. My desire for touching had doubled what it already was, though it seemed Alicia hardly noticed. And I watched a whole new type of video on my computer late at night when I found myself alone.

The thought occurred to me to just drive past the short dead end road and head for the house. Instead I flicked on my blinker and guided our car slowly toward the house at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Right away I regretted coming here. I'd planned on maybe staying in the car, keeping a low profile. But as I neared the driveway, there he was. The garage door was open. I saw Jared inside standing in front of wood and a couple saw horses. His truck and Kelly's grey SUV were both parked in the driveway. Grinding my teeth together, I pulled up behind the vehicles.

"I'll be back in a few," Alicia said.

My wife climbed from the car. I could hear her call out to Jared as she made her way toward the front porch.

"It's about time you do some work!" She teased.

Jared called something back to her with a smile, but I couldn't hear what he said. I hadn't turned off the car. A tiny piece of me clung to the hope that Jared would resume his work and ignore me. Instead he was wiping his hands on his jeans and slowly stepping out of the mouth of the garage.

His gaze was fixed on me.

My heart began to pound, and it forced blood into places I couldn't control. The last thing I wanted was to speak to Jared for the first time since I saw him last. It felt rude to leave the car running and cower behind the wheel though. I knew as well as Jared that Alicia would be inside for a while.

"Hey, Kenny!" Jared said, tossing up a hand. "How's life treating you?"

I killed the motor of the car and opened the door, reluctantly standing to meet Jared in the driveway.

"The way it should, I guess," I replied. I offered my friendliest smile.

"You two just out for a spin?" Jared asked.

"Nah, we hit up the new restaurant out on the main drag," I told him. "Not a bad place."

Jared nodded. He stared back toward the garage. "Might have to try it out some time. Haven't been out to eat in ages though."

I wasn't listening as he went on about a place up north he and Kelly had eaten at. Instead I was helplessly looking him over. Somehow his slick black hair remained neatly combed back, even though sawdust and sweat covered a lot of the rest of his body. When I saw his tight grey t-shirt and the way it hugged his well defined upper body, I couldn't help but picture him without it... the way I'd seen him before.

"I dunno," Jared said, looking back up at me. "Seems like Kelly and I eat totally different things nowadays."

There was a pause after what Jared said. I realized he was waiting for me to speak. When we met eyes, I could see something behind them. Jared studied me more closely than ever. I had to say something. Already I wanted to leave. My palms felt sweaty as I searched for something to say. Anything to get him from bringing up the obvious.

"Got your work cut out for you, huh?" I said motioning to the freshly cut lumber on the saw horses.

Jared looked into the garage and nodded.

"Yeah, seems that way," He replied. "Apparently, as of a few weeks ago, I was supposed to be building some shelves for Kelly. So here I am."

I swallowed hard. I stepped into the garage behind Jared, hoping he didn't turn to see me blush. I tried to push the conversation along.

"Uh... s-so you're making them yourself?" I asked.

"Yep," Jared said. He waved his hand. "They'll sorta serve as a kind of headboard over our bed, like that shelving I made as an entertainment center in the living room?"

"Kelly's idea," I noted.

"Uh-huh." Jared looked at me. "Lotta things are, you know."

I said nothing. I did my best to act as though I were inspecting Jared's handiwork. It felt like he knew better. He always did.

"You, uh... you never said anything."

I glanced up at him. Jared was standing facing right toward me now, his thumbs hooked in his pants. His dark eyes searched me over. I kept my eyes locked on his face. I dared not let my eyes wander.

"About what?" I asked.

Jared's expression never changed, but something in his eyes did.

"You know what, Kenny."

Just those words alone made my cock nod inside my pants. I shifted my weight. I couldn't let him see that. I just couldn't. The images resurfaced in my head, images I'd only revisited in the dark late at night in my own home.

Of course he knew. I'd only hoped that he'd never bring it up.

"Why didn't you tell anyone, man?" Jared asked, his voice now hushed but just as direct.

My eyes fell from his. Frantically I searched for the right thing to say. My own voice fell to just above a whisper.

"I don't... I don't know, really," I said. "I didn't feel like it was my place to do that."

Jared crossed his arms. The thin black hair on his arms was freckled by saw dust, but my gaze couldn't ignore how his arms seemed to bulge in this stance.

"But you came into my place."

I said nothing. I couldn't. I looked at him. His jaw worked back and forth beneath his neatly trimmed beard. Honestly I couldn't tell whether he was about to yell, or smile.

"It was Kelly." Jared stated it. "I know that. Like the other times, right?"

I nodded. "B-basically, yeah."

Jared stepped forward. He was looking at the garage floor. Absently he swept some sawdust away with his boot. I could see his thighs in those jeans. I knew all too well what they looked like. I couldn't get it out of my head, as hard as I tried even in that moment.

"Difference is," he went on, "the other times you rang the doorbell."

Jared's dark eyes lifted to meet mine again. A black sparkle danced through them.

"You came right in." Jared studied me. "Why is that?"

I shook my head. "I... I dunno. I saw the car in the driveway. I g-guess I couldn't believe it, you know?"

My hushed voice was cracking. I licked my lips and swallowed hard.

"I wanted to make sure... before I told them," I said. "I didn't want to say anything if I didn't know for certain."

"But you didn't tell them," Jared finished. "Not even Alicia. If you did, Kelly would know."

I looked at him. It was terrifying not being able to gauge his emotion in that moment. He'd always been a mellow guy. Never had I wanted to know more than in that moment what Jared was truly thinking.

"Did you watch?" He asked.

I balked. "Wha... I'm sorry?"

Jared stared at me intently. "Did you watch us? You never said anything that night either. You were just standing there. How much did you see?"

My jaw opened. I couldn't come up with an answer. I knew the truth. I just couldn't find words for it. Jared knew them already.

"You didn't just peek in," he continued. "You were standing there watching."

It was then that I saw it. As much shock as I had endured that night in his house, as long as I'd tormented myself in the past weeks, nothing hit me inside harder than the the look Jared gave me in that moment. The tiniest smirk appeared on his face. He attempted to hide it by running his tongue through his cheek. But I saw it. His small black eyes fell down my body. It happened quickly, but I felt every bit of it piercing through me.

I couldn't be sure if he saw it, but I was hard.

"You ready, babe?"

Alicia was pulling open her car door behind me.

"Y-yeah, I'm coming!" I called back.

I glanced back at Jared wordlessly. Feeling suffocated, I started to turn back to my car, but he stepped close to me with his hand out. There was no way I could make this look awkward with Alicia right behind us in the driveway. I took Jared's hand. Immediately I felt the strength of his grip. He moved in closer to me than I'd ever been to him, or at least it seemed that way.

"Hey, Kenny, listen man," Jared said. "Either way... just... thanks. Alright?"

I blinked, but nodded. "Yeah. Sure, no problem."

Jared's face grew a bit somber. "I'm not real proud of anything I've done. It probably would have ended Kelly and I. But that's been coming for a long time now."

I stared back at him, surprised by his admission.

"By now it's inevitable," Jared reiterated. "There's a lot more to it. I'm just... you know, trying to have a little fun before that day comes."

His dark eyes seemed to brighten when he said it. I saw his tongue moving restlessly behind his teeth.

"Listen, come over sometime, seriously," Jared offered. "Have a few beers. Tell you all about it?"

I wasn't even sure what I said back to him, but I know that I nodded. Jared released my hand and I turned for the car. As I did, a massive breath released itself from my chest. I climbed into my car and backed away, trying not to look toward Jared again. I headed down the street toward our home. Alicia was rambling the entire way to the house, excitedly talking about her plans with Kelly the next coming Friday. I barely heard them.

I cut my eyes over at her briefly, making sure she wasn't studying me too closely. For if she saw it, I wouldn't be able to explain why I had such a hard dick.

I couldn't explain it to myself.

The road was a blur. I could still feel Jared staring me down. It was on my skin. I could see his tongue in his jaw beneath his bearded cheek. Images of a night weeks before flooded back. I saw his thick ass cheeks squeezing and pumping. I remembered his cock gliding in and out of another man.

That night I still felt flushed and warm under the sheets laying next to Alicia. I watched the red glow of the numbers on the clock as the night grew later and later. I lay awake for hours thinking solely of Jared. I couldn't shake it. I refused to touch myself for the longest time. I couldn't come to grips with anything. It was so damned confusing. My logical mind tried to steer me away from what I was feeling. My thoughts weren't enough to erase the images and the feelings. For reasons I really could not explain, I was hooked.

I took my cock in my fingers and stroked myself as slowly and silently as I could.

The tight shirt on his chest... the way he crossed his arms... his eyes looking me over...

My hand tightened around my sweaty cock. Alicia snored beside me while I closed my eyes and gave in to my desires.

His back rolling and working... his slick black hair a mess... the way he clutched that ass in his hands...

I was literally hurting. A dull ache was building in my crotch. The tip of my dick seeped and burned.

Jared's cock gaping the man beneath him... his dangling hairy sack... the twitch in his shaft as he emptied himself...

I bit hard on my lip and let go of my cock. It hadn't taken long. My dick surged hard, pushing out against my briefs as I soiled my underwear with cum. It went on for so long. I was sure Alicia would wake from the sounds of my breath hissing through my nose. I writhed under the covers and let my cock spew.

Afterward, I lay awake in my own cum soaked briefs and stared at the ceiling. Still I saw the same images. Even after I'd jerked myself dry, in still thought of Jared.

I had no control.

****

Alicia was wearing a revealing top and a miniskirt that hugged her legs. Her hair was straightened. Dazzling eyeshadow coated the lids of her eyes behind blackened lashes. She looked so incredible that it hurt me to look at her. I watched her from the couch as she stepped out of the kitchen drinking a bottled water.

I could tell it was Friday again.

My wife furrowed her brows at me. "Aren't you changing over?"

I glanced from my work uniform back to her, speechless. I thought I hadn't heard her right. Was she actually inviting me out? To girls night?

"For... what exactly?" I asked cautiously.

Alicia hung her head. "Kenny, you were supposed to be hanging out with Jared tonight! Don't tell me you canceled on him to play... games, or whatever."

I sat forward. "Do what, now?"

"Kelly said he's been looking forward to it," Alicia went on. "He bought beer and stuff just for the hockey game on TV tonight."

For several seconds, I only stared ahead. I was entirely unprepared for the news. My mind had gone from distant thought to whirling chaos in a matter of moments.

"C'mon, babe, go get changed," Alicia prodded, waving her hands. "I'm about to leave. I can drop you off down there when I go."

Spurred on by the words, I stood walked around the couch. My head was in a fog, however. When I neared Alicia, I was caught by surprise again when she took my arm and turned me into her embrace. She held me just inches away, then leaned in to plant a peck on my cheek just beside my lips.

Her eyes met mine. "Thank you, by the way."

I blinked at her. "For what?"

"For doing this," Alicia said. "For hanging out with Jared tonight."

I nodded. My mouth hung open as I tried to figure out what I should say. I knew for a fact I hadn't made plans with Jared.

"Kelly is thrilled with it, too," Alicia told me.

"Kelly?" I scrunched my face. "Why?"

"Because Jared needs a friend," Alicia said as though it were the obvious answer. "And besides, she won't have to worry about him cheating on her or anything like that. At least for the night."

Alicia was already turning away. I had nothing to say. Unsure of what to do, I stood there. Could I think up an excuse fast enough? Should I think of a reason not to go? Was that even what I wanted?

"Kenny, c'mon babe, go get dressed," Alicia demanded as she began gathering her small purse and other belongings. "I'm starving, I don't want to be late getting a table tonight."

I all but glared back at Alicia, but she wasn't looking at me. She'd begun to talk to me that way frequently. Usually, on Friday nights. To me, she was sounding like someone else.

I headed to the bedroom and changed. My mind was made up. Beers with Jared sounded perfect now. I pulled on some fresh jeans and a simple collared shirt. Wetting my hair, I combed it to the side. Before leaving the bathroom, I glanced down at the small black bottle of cologne. Was that something I really needed? I would just be with... Jared.

Misting myself a couple times with the cologne, I headed toward the door that led into the garage. Alicia was already in her car. I climbed into the passenger seat, and soon we were speeding down our neighborhood road toward Kelly and Jared's house. Alicia hummed along to the radio. She hardly looked at me, and said nothing about the way I smelled or how I looked. In return, I remained silent for the duration of the short drive.

In the few moments that passed, I began to grow nervous. Jared clearly wanted me to come over. But why? I tried to tell myself that he was being grateful for my silence. Maybe he just really wanted to hang out with a friend like Alicia said. Ever since I'd known he and Kelly, it had been just the two of them. No talk of a buddy, no stories about any friends, nothing. I told myself that's what I wanted as well. I wasn't sure I believed any of it.

As we pulled into the driveway at Jared and Kelly's house, I saw the two were on their front porch. Jared was lounging in one of the rocking chairs listening to his wife as she talked about something in an extremely animated way. She looked not unlike Alicia. Her blonde hair was curled and streaked with brown highlights. She wore a tight fitting dress beneath a leather jacket. Swirls of smoke rose from the cigarette in her hand as she waved it back and forth with her words. She turned as we pulled up and tossed the cigarette into the yard.

"Alright, babe," Alicia said, finally looking at me. "Time to swap. You guys have a good time."

I offered her a smile. "You too. You all be careful. Call if you need anything."

I leaned across the center console for a kiss.

"Easy, Kenny," Alicia warned. "This lipstick rubs off easy."

I paused only a second, then pecked my wife on her cheek. Climbing from the car, I heard her call to me.

"Love you."

I waved. "Love you, too."

Crossing the driveway, I passed Kelly. She regarded me as one might a coworker. Her smile was forced and she looked away quickly when I greeted her.

"Hey, Kelly," I offered.

"Hi, Kenny," She said flatly.

Kelly's breasts were smashed together beneath her dress. I wondered if her dress were short enough that the neighbors might see her panties when she sank into my wife's car. I watched the girls pulling out of the driveway, already laughing. I wondered what awaited them tonight. I rarely saw Kelly wearing anything other than sweat pants and t-shirts. I was beginning to notice the same trend with Alicia. I turned away trying not to read too much into it.

"Didn't know if you'd show, man."

I glanced up when Jared spoke. I wasn't sure what to say so I shrugged.

"Figured, uh, this was your idea," I replied.

Jared stood from the rocking chair and stared down the street. His mind seemed to be elsewhere for several seconds before he blinked and grinned down at me.

"Yeah, it was," Jared said. "I thought if the girls were going out, we might as well watch a little hockey and chill, you know?"

I nodded. "Sure. Sounds good to me."

"C'mon in," Jared said motioning to the front door.

He pushed open the door and allowed me to walk in. I did so slowly, unsure of myself. I'd been here dozens of times. Why did I feel like I was being cornered? I passed Jared and was only briefly able to glance at him.

I stood near the couch admiring the expansive area that Jared and Kelly called a living room the way I always did. I noticed the TV was on. Analysts were blabbering about the upcoming game. My eyes followed Jared when he stepped into view. Jared was pulling open the refrigerator. I noticed the way his tight black t-shirt hugged his arms as held open the door and examined its contents.

Jared glanced over at me. I blinked.

"You want a beer?" He asked.

I nodded. "Why not."

I took the opportunity to take a seat on the couch. Even this I admired. The sectional seemed to sprawl across the huge room, every inch of it looking just as inviting as the next. There was no coffee table, but in its place was a cushioned ottoman, which had a pair of built in cup holders in each corner.

Jared stepped in front of me and handed me a bottle of beer which he'd already opened. I looked up at him, trying to ignore my own sudden awareness to his proximity. Jared stepped by and plopped down adjacent to me on his couch. His body seemed to immediately relax. The beer in his hand went to his mouth. He lifted a single leg to rest on the ottoman in front of us. His attention was on the TV screen on the wall. I took the tiny opportunity to eye that single thigh. The blue jeans he wore hugged him tightly. I quickly looked away. Why had I even looked to begin with?

"How's things?" Jared asked.

I sipped my beer and gave a shake of my head. "Same old routine really. Nothing exciting."

Jared smirked and scratched his bearded cheek.

"I know the feeling, man," Jared said. "Guess we all find a way to settle into something safe and predictable. How's work?"

Jared watched me. For some reason, I felt like I was being tested. It had to be my nerves.

"I can't complain I guess," I replied. "It's good money. A little boring. Sometimes I wish I could find something a little less tedious and easier on my back."

"Yeah, well at least your work ends when you get home," Jared said. "I leave work to come back home to work. Remodel and build during the day, and Kelly has me doing the same thing when I get home."

"Place looks great though," I told him. "You got a lot to be proud of."

Jared shrugged. "Don't know about that. I'm best when I'm doing something, though. staying busy."