Caught Wearing a Bra! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood up and took his glass and hers to refill them.

"So tell me, do you ever wear other things?" She suddenly stopped and turned to look at him with her mouth open. "Aaahhhh!" she drew her breath in as she said it. "Are you wearing panties right now?"

Mike looked away from her and blushed. She quickly refilled their glasses and returned to her chair.

"You are, aren't you?" she said, smiling as she handed his drink to him. "Do they match the bra?"

Mike looked down at his drink. "Yes," he said quietly.

Sandra set her drink on the end table and clapped. "Oh, honey, that is so sexy!" she squealed. "Can I see? Please?"

Mike looked up at her. "Um, you want me to show you my bra and panties?" His blush deepened.

"Oh, yes, please! I'll show you mine if you show me yours!" They both laughed out loud when she said it.

Mike laughed. "I've never had a girl ask to see them."

"Have you ever had a girl who knew you were wearing them?" she asked.

"One," he told her. "When I was in college. She laughed and called me a queer and made me take her home."

"I promise I won't laugh and call you names," Sandra said softly. "Please?"

Mike took a big breath and started to unbutton his shirt with shaking hands.

Mike looked at Sandra as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"So are you going to take your shirt off, too?" he asked.

Sandra started to unbutton her blouse. They were watching each other, trying to time it so they opened the last buttons together.

"Okay, here goes," Mike said. He stood and pulled the shirt off of his shoulders and let it slide down his arms. He stood in front of a woman in his bra for the first time in his life.

12