All Comments on 'Caught Wet Handed'

by Wkd_Macey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Sounds far too farfetched,to be true, but a very hot story nonetheless! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Grim

I came her from your lesbian story..a mistake.. only read the first bit..hopefully this is some sort of weird fantasy or you should report this. Again grim !

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago
I enjoyed reading this

I really like your writing style, and this story was very good. So well done,with erotica theme. Great job.

KrazieKat69KrazieKat69over 6 years ago
Good read

Like your style, your story has good flow to it and you keep it moving along!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

What a turn on! Got me hard!

kropotkinkropotkinabout 6 years ago
Rape is rape

It is one of the worst elements of rape that many times the woman feels at least some arousal. Rape is not about sex; it's about power. Macey was dominated by an evil man who made all decisions for her, against her stated wishes, and relegated her to subservience. She lost her free will then, because the sex felt good and she was not of strong enough personality to fight it or him. Perhaps it was not really the pleasure but the fear of what he'd do if she refused or reported, but I didn't notice that in this little story.

The writer is pretty good, and when she learns to turn a plot to a moral, she'll be stepping to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK?

This is supposed too be a lesbian entry? That was positively not lesbian or good entertai entertainment!!!!.

Wkd_MaceyWkd_Maceyalmost 6 years agoAuthor
My Apologies to Anon...

If you had left a comment under your own ID, I'd have been happy to send this direct to you...

This is not in the Lesbian Sex section - it is in Non-Consent.

Sadly you must have read the story before the Update (which I submitted 10 days ago) was published. If you look again, you will see the Caution in the preamble, along with a list of Tags for this story.

Sorry if you were disappointed by the content, but I can only add a caution as quickly as Lit publish the updates :/

mrpersonality666mrpersonality666over 5 years ago
"Free to choose"!

I am happy for you that you have decided that you PREFER women~

but I am ALSO glad that you have NOT "ruled-out" male companionship at SOME

point in your life! It's "important" to leave your options "open"!

The "unfortunate" part of the story is that your realization that you "enjoyed"

heterosexual coitus was the result of "blitz" attack by a member of the opposite sex from a blood/marriage/caretaker/household member relationship and not just a "wearing-down over time" (the "reluctance" category)!

"FIVE (5) STARS"! Please "continue" to "experiment" and ENJOY WHATEVER life YOU choose!

All-the-BEST!

TransguycharlieTransguycharlie10 months ago

Sexy as fuck. I’m so turned on…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWkd_Macey@Wkd_Macey
Hi there - I'm wicked little Macey :) I'm almost 19 but I'm tiny, so I look much younger. I'm an educated Irish girl living in England - 4ft 10in (147cm), UK Size 6, A cup, 6st 10lb (that's 94lb to the Americas). Bottle blonde with pigtails (most of the time). You can work...