Caught Wet Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His lips moved up to kiss me more tenderly this time but I turned my head so he kissed my neck instead. I was gasping; panting; still crying. "That's right baby. Cry for Daddy," he purred in my ear as he held me in his arms.

"You're not my Daddy," I told him.

"No baby," he said, "but I bet you wish your daddy had fucked you like this don't you."

"Yes. Oh yes," I moaned softly, then putting a hand to my mouth I gasped in surprise, suddenly realising what I had just said.

He stared at me for a few seconds, not quite able to believe his ears, then he smiled as he carefully laid me on my back on the bed. "Don't worry pretty baby," he said quietly, "We're going to be doing this lots from now on," he told me.

He knelt before me and gripped my knees, then raised and parted my legs as he moved his hips slowly back and forth, sliding the full length of his magnificent member deep into me over and over again. Every now and then he would pull right back until the tip was just poised in the opening and he would wait. "No... No... Don't do that," I moaned, and then he would thrust the entire length into me in a single stroke and I would let out a groan like some cheap whore, closing my eyes and pushing my head back into the soft bed in ecstasy.

A few times he leaned over me and lapped at my firm little breasts, holding my elbows back on the bed, before repeating the teasing process that, in the space of a few minutes, I quickly learned to love.

"You look so young," he sighed, staring down at me; a loving glint in his eyes. I just stared up at him. "Almost too young for this," he added.

"But I'm not too young though am I. What's the matter?" I asked him, trying to sound defiant. "Having second thoughts?" but I must have smiled or looked wanton (or both) and now he knew I wanted it.

"Not a chance," he said, and with that he bent over to lie on top of me, his full weight pinning me down as he wrapped his strong arms around me, and for a few minutes he began to hump into me like there was no tomorrow.

I couldn't help but let out a rapid succession of "Ughhh" sounds punctuating a long low groan of pleasure as his cock thrust up into me, pumping nineteen to the dozen. Until very shortly afterwards, that was the most amazing thing I had ever felt in my entire life.

Then he took one of my hands and guided it down between my thighs. "Now you can frigg yourself you dirty little bitch," he told me, "like you were doing when I caught ye," but there was a strangely kind smile on his face and a loving tone in his voice, so I was happy to comply. He pressed my fingers onto my clitoris the way he had used his own to excite me earlier.

There was no reluctance in me anymore. I was his to do with as he pleased. I pressed my hard little clitty down against the ribbed shaft with my thumb as it plunged into me, while my fingertips teased the slippery wet base of his beautiful thick cock. Only then did I become aware that my mouth was open and I was panting.

He crouched over and traced tiny circles with the tip of his tongue around and around one stiff, sensitive little nipple, before gripping it between his lips and sucking on it gently. He opened his mouth to enclose the entire little breast and the tip of his tongue flicked at the stiff little bobble as he sucked and teased it. Then he repeated the trick with the other one, then back to the first again. Back and forth, back and forth, stimulating me, teasing me, tormenting me, driving me crazy, and all the while that glorious piece of meat sliding deep into me again and again as I pressed my aching clitoris against the hot, moving ridges.

I began to moan louder. "That's right baby," he told me. "Take it baby. Enjoy it. There'll be lots more days like this now I know how much you like it." I just looked up at him, gasping and panting in time with his thrusting. He slid an arm around my waist and hugged me against him as his pace quickened and I felt myself coming to climax.

At that moment I truly believed I had never felt so good in my entire life. Higher and higher the feeling rose until at last I could hold back no longer. I didn't want to hold back. I just wanted to feel that amazing explosion of emotion flood through me. I'd only ever felt this good once before, when that small group of seniors at my school had caught me alone in the gym at lunchtime, and they decided to 'share' me... but as I've already said, that's another story and I can't tell it here.

I was so near, I began to tense and closed my eyes tight. He stopped for a few seconds and I looked up at him. "What's wrong?" I whined, aching for him to fuck me harder and let me finish.

"Nothing baby," he said, smiling. "I'm just waiting for you," he said.

"Don't stop," I groaned. "Just fuck me! Fuck me hard!" I moaned.

Like the good stud that he truly was, he resumed his thrusting and very soon I was on the edge again. "That's right! Oh yes! Oh God! Yes! Yes!" I cried, groaning and writhing as I felt the warmth flood through me and I began to shudder and jerk uncontrollably, as possibly the best orgasm of my short, sweet life flooded over me. As soon as he could see I was coming, he let himself finish too and while I was still recoiling from my own orgasm, I heard him let out a satisfied groan.

We lay there together, our arms around each other, for some time; I have no idea how long. I only know that I felt warm and satisfied with him resting on top of me and that beautiful thick thing inside. Then we began to feel cool. His member, still inside, had shrunk away and I quickly realised an urgent need for a small box of tissues from the bedside table. We took a few each and captured the mess that would have otherwise left an impossible to explain mark on the rug.

He got up to leave but I stopped him. "Do you have to go?" I asked, almost whining. I just wanted to cuddle.

"Your mammy will be home soon baby," he told me. "You wouldn't be wanting her to catch us together now would you?" he smiled.

"Will you be home early again tomorrow?" I asked.

"Whenever I get the chance baby," he told me with a wry grin.

I haven't in any way shape or form changed my mind about my liking for girls of course, but I do now have a better appreciation for 'what a big strong man can do for a cute little girly' like me. So far, my mam hasn't discovered anything about my frequenting the sex sites (primarily this one), and I hope she never does. I'm pretty sure my dirty little secret should be safe enough; at least as safe as my newest dirty little secret. The one involving her partner fucking me in my bedroom; an exercise that I should think (I hope) is quite likely to be repeated at every opportunity my step-dad gets.

Fin

Thank you for reading my story. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed it.

In recognition for my effort, please be kind enough to give a score. I really do appreciate it. Also, if you have any thoughts that you would like to share, please leave a comment below.

Thank you.

12