Caught Wet Pantied

Story Info
Guy is caught in an awkward situation by his girlfriend.
1.2k words
4.44
14.9k
15

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/18/2023
Created 02/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a hand rubbing the side of my face. I opened my eyes to see my girlfriend looking down at me with a sweet look on her face. I'm happy to see her until I suddenly remembered what I was doing before I fell asleep. I had pulled a massive nut into a pair of her panties I was wearing and had laid back to rest a minute before cleaning myself and her panties up. Obviously, it became more than a minute as I was now being woken up and the once warm gooey mess was now a cool sticky mess.

Upon realizing the situation, I bolted up, but she stopped me forcing me back down on the bed. "Oh no you don't," she said as she pressed me back down onto the bed, "You've got some explaining to do. I'd call you sleeping beauty, but I don't think she wore cum soaked panties."

I was flaming hot with embarrassment and at least wanted to put on some dry undies so I said, "Baby I'll explain everything, but can I at least put on some dry undies first?"

She eyed down at my wet sticky panty clad crotch and said with a sly grin, "I think I like you like this. In fact, I don't think you're wet enough down there. Let's fix that."

Before I could even react, she took her hand and grabbed my junk through the sticky wet lace panties I had on and began to rub. In spite of the situation my dick rose to the stimulation, and I was soon sporting a full hardon inside the panties. Her hands were better than mine in rubbing the lace just the right way to tickle my junk and keep it stimulated. She also went low every few stroked and squeezed my balls and pulled up on the lace to tickle them as well.

"Mm I see my panties have an interesting effect on you," she said as she continued to stroke me through them. She knew she had me at this point, that I would not stop her from either finishing me in spite of the embarrassment of it given the situation. It just felt too good.

She teased me for a few more minutes before I felt the pressure begin to build to critical mass. I couldn't help but start to squirm as I felt my balls pull in and the pressure push south into my cock. She gave me a wicked grin as she knew I was about to blow while upping her stroking a little. I let out a loud "Ahhh," as my cock blew its load filling the lacy panties with another bucket of cum.

It must have been her teasing, but this orgasm was more intense than the original one. She stroked even harder as my cock blew out its load in powerful pulses and didn't let up until it stopped dripping cum. She then smeared the hot gooey mess all over the front of my panties and some of the leftover on the insides of my thighs and some on my stomach.

"There we go that's better," she said as she took her damp finger and touched the end of my nose with it. The embarrassment was back in full force as she looked at me and in a forceful voice said, "Now explain."

"I was bored...and horny," I said bashfully, "And I started looking through your underwear. I always thought you were lucky to have such soft pretty underwear. Out of nowhere the idea hit me to put them on. At first I tried to push it out of my mind but when I reached the pair I now have on I just had to see what they felt like on me." I had to stop from being nearly overcome with embarrassment. I know I was beet red and hot.

"Go on," she demurely said with a sweet smile on her face. "You were going through my panties, and you just had to put them on."

I could hardly look up at her when I said, "I don't know what came over me. I just had an almost animal urge to put them on, so I did. I barely got them up before I was raging hard. The lace tickles it just right. Of course, then I couldn't stop from jacking off in them. Once I finished, I planned to clean them up and put them back, but I fell asleep.

"You've never done this before?" she asked after I finished the story.

"I swear this is the only time baby." I said timidly still feeling quite flushed with embarrassment.

"Hmm I'm not sure if I believe that, but either way that pair of panties needs to be washed and so do the sheets thanks to your horniness." she said with a devilish grin.

"Now get up." she urged. Once I did, she pulled the twice cummed in panties off of me and dried me off with my discarded boxers. "Now wait right here." she told me as she went to her still open underwear drawer. She came back with a pair of silk cream-colored panties with matching thin lace trim. "Now put these on. You say that was your first time wearing my panties, but it won't be your last." she said as she held the panties out for me.

I felt the heat rising in my face again as I pleaded, "Baby please I won't mess up your panties anymore I promise."

She wasn't having it though. She gave me a firm look saying, "You owe me. Now put these on." holding out the panties for me to step into.

I timidly stepped into the panties, and she pulled them up slowly with a sly satisfied look on her face. Once she got them around my waist my twice spent cock somehow twitched back to life somewhat and giving me a semi hardon. Thankfully it wasn't enough to push over the low-cut waistband.

She quickly pounced on my cock's reaction giggling and saying, "Looks like someone is eager to keep wearing panties. Since you like my panties so much that's all you're going to wear the rest of the night." As she said this, she was taking off her work clothes and putting on one of her high cut t-shirts and a pair of my boxers.

"Now bring the sheets so you can get your mess off of them." She then picked up the wet sticky panties and added, "Once you've got those in the washer, you're going to wash these for me. Then you can cook us some dinner and if you're a good boy I might give your hardon some more attention." before walking out of the room.

As I stripped the bed, I felt the silk rubbing my cock and balls and it wasn't long before it was completely hard again. I tucked it to the side to keep it contained in the panties but wasn't sure how long it would stay there. As I carried the sheets to the washing machine, I thought to myself, "It's going to be a long night."