Caught with Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women howled as Adele's cock shuddered and convulsed inside Celia's snug moist cavity, ejaculating so much semen that it filled Celia's cunt to overflowing and ran in rivulets between her legs, soaking into her satin panties. Celia squirmed and wriggled under Adele as a monstrous orgasm washed over her; every nerve and sinew tingled as waves of intense pleasure wracked her body.

They lay panting in each other's arms, unable to speak as they tried to catch their breath. Eventually the room became dark with lengthening shadows and the air became chill. Adele was finally able to move.

She picked up Celia off the couch and carried her to bed, slipping off Celia's high heels and pulling the covers over her. Adele kicked off her own shoes and slid under the covers and wrapped her arms and legs around Celia and pulled her close. They whispered their undying love for each other and made love again, this time softly and lovingly. Neither of them slept well and they woke early and showered together. Their bodies were scratched and bruised from their lovemaking and they were tender with each other as they lathered each other's bodies under the hot water.

Adele drove Celia to airport where she would meet Michelle DeLong in the business lounge and together they would fly to Kentucky.

"Find my daughter Adele. Don't let anything happen to her," Celia said as they hugged and kissed goodbye.

Two men in business suits stared openly at the two attractive mature women in short-skirted business suits hugging and kissing each other. Celia managed to catch one of the men in the crotch with the corner of her briefcase as she walked past them defiantly. She walked through the glass doors into the terminal without looking back and Adele climbed back into her BMW and drove away.

To be continued