Caught with Consequences Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adele began to shake and sob again but she brought her emotions under control and called the landline to the apartment that Kimberly shared with Alisha at the Saxon Residential Suites campus accommodation. The phone didn't answer and went to the answering machine. Adele choked with emotion when she heard her daughter's cheerful voice on the recorded message.

She decided that she needed to stop playing amateur detective and get hold of Celia and tell her what was happening. She punched up Celia's mobile number and Celia answered on the first ring.

"Keep yer knickers on darling I'm in the lift. Be a love and make me a coffee will you," Celia's cheerful upper-class British accent greeted her.

"Come straight to my office Celia, something deadly serious has happened," Adele said coldly.

"Adele... you seem to attract melodrama like a magnet. I'll see you soon," Celia broke the connection.

Adele decided that Celia would need more than just coffee when Adele told her what had happened to her daughter and she quickly raced to the break room and filled a mug with steaming coffee from the Bun and took it back to her office and poured a shot of bourbon into it and sat it on her desk. Celia came through the door seconds later.

Celia was British, very British. She had an upper-class London accent and a bespoke sense of class and style, preferring black short-skirted suits and ridiculously high heels. She changed the colour of her satin blouse daily depending on her mood, the only splash of colour she wore besides her silver jewellery. Celia wore her jet-black hair in a short bob with bangs cut straight; her skin was pale, accentuated by her dark eye makeup and blood-red lipstick.

She had often been described as a sophisticated Goth.

Adele and Celia were very different but they both exuded style, class and sensuality. Their friends envied the connection they had with each other; they sometimes seemed to read each other's minds. The bond between them was affirmed by absentminded little touches. They seemed to need to constantly caress, stroke and pat each other whenever they were together. They wore their love for each other proudly.

Adele squeezed Celia so hard that she nearly drove the breath out of her but her kiss was perfunctory, not the usual passionate smooch she insisted on after spending a night apart. She knew then that Adele was not lying when she said something serious had happened.

"Sit," Adele pointed to the leather lounge suite in the corner of her office where she seated clients during private meetings.

Celia eyed the steaming mug of coffee that smelled strongly of alcohol suspiciously while Adele closed and locked her office door and then joined her on the couch. Celia wondered if something was wrong between them and felt a pang of guilt about her overnight liaison with her lover.

*****

Celia had spent the night with Elidi Merriweather at Elidi's eclectically furnished apartment.

They met as usual for drinks and dinner at a lesbian bar in the city. Celia got there first and ordered a drink at the bar whilst waiting for Elidi and was approached by a heavy-set woman with spiky cropped hair wearing no makeup but lots of denim and leather. She had multiple piercings and wore face jewellery. She was overly confident, almost manly as she put her engineer boot up on the rail and leaned into Celia and whispered into her ear.

"You're a pretty little bite, all gussied up in that little black suit and those fuck-me heels. Come back to my place and I'll do things to you that you will remember for the rest of your life," the overly-large woman's breath reeked of beer and cigarettes.

"Sounds like an offer a serial killer might make. Sorry honey but diesel-dikes are not my scene and I'm waiting for someone. I'm strictly into lipstick-lesbians and one lipstick-lesbian in particular," Celia replied.

Elidi had entered the bar and stood near the door watching the interaction. She had an amused smile on her face.

Elidi was tall and tanned with long blonde hair, her face was bright and sunny, her makeup accentuated her sparkling blue eyes and her full sensuous lips coated in blood-red lipstick similar to Celia's. Elidi's body was magnificent; lean toned and svelte. She was wearing a cream business suit, the hem of her skirt resting mid-thigh; she wore ultra-sheer nude pantyhose on her long tanned legs. Her white high heels matched her suit, under which she wore a mauve satin blouse.

"Honey, you might like a bit of rough. Those pretty little things who play at being bean flickers are ok if you want to play scissor sisters but I'll pound you like a grand piano until you scream," the dyke grinned.

"I have a wife at home who has a big cock that satisfies that particular peccadillo. If I wanted a fat, tattooed, ugly man-woman to grind against me I'd go to a biker bar and find one. I have my hand in my purse and in it is a can of mace. If you don't remove yourself from my presence I'm going to spray you in the eyes with it, then I'm going to sue you in court for everything you have," Celia returned the grin.

Lidia French, the owner of the bar and a good friend of Celia's came over and stood behind the bar opposite the two women. She too had been amused by the encounter but it was time to break it up.

"Time to go home Beryl; you've had one too many and you're no match for Miz Bettany here," Lidia interjected.

Beryl's smile fell from her face and she retreated, she returned to her table, gathered her things and left the bar.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Celia smiled at Elidi and gave her welcoming kiss.

"I always find it amusing that butch dykes automatically think that girly-girls crave Neanderthal women," Elidi perched herself on a stool beside Celia.

Elidi worked for the law firm of Dewey, Howe and French and Celia had met her during a case. Celia had wrangled with the guilt she felt after spending the night with Elidi but Adele had reasoned that there was nothing wrong with either of them satisfying their sexual fantasies and that their love for each other and the bonds they felt by marriage were strong enough to allow them to do so. That is how Thursday night 'play night' had come about.

Elidi saw other women besides Celia of course and sometimes men. Her parents were free spirits who had encouraged their daughter to explore her sexuality and to live a bohemian lifestyle, but most Thursday nights she reserved for Celia.

When they had first met, Celia had teased Elidi about her name. She had been drunk and had spent a wonderful evening at Elidi's apartment.

"Your name literally means 'gift of the sun, happy weather," Celia had broken up when she deciphered Elidi's name.

"Blame my hippy parents. At least my name doesn't sound like an extra from Downton Abbey," Elidi had retorted.

Having dealt with the diesel dyke they skipped dinner and went straight back to Elidi's apartment.

They barely made it inside before they pounced on each other. Celia pushed Elidi against the wall. Although Celia was smaller in stature her craving gave her greater strength and she crushed her mouth against Elidi's, nipping her lip and then she drove her tongue inside Elidi's mouth. Elidi groaned as Celia pushed her hand under her skirt and found her sex. Elidi's panties were already damp and Celia pushed her middle finger into Elidi's vulva through flimsy layers of satin and nylon and opened her labia and pressed the pad of her finger against Elidi's clitoris, pressing hard and circling it.

Waves of pleasure emanated from Elidi's vagina and her knees buckled. Celia pressed her body harder against Elidi to keep her upright. Elidi put her arms around Celia to keep her balance as Celia propelled Elidi over to the bed still locked in the fierce embrace, their lips sealed and her hand between Elidi's legs. She pushed Elidi down onto the huge white-quilted bed cover and Elidi lay panting, her skirt hitched high, her lipstick smeared, her vulva throbbing.

Celia stared down at her lover, her eyes burning with lust. Celia unbuttoned her jacket and tossed it away, then unzipped her skirt and allowed it to fall around her ankles. She kicked her skirt aside and unbuttoned her blouse which she tossed on top of her discarded skirt.

Elidi pushed her skirt down to her ankles and kicked it off; her jacket and blouse were hastily removed just in time before Celia fell on her and crushed her lips against Elidi's. Celia slid her tongue into Elidi's mouth and her hands went to Elidi's breasts, easing her firm globes from the cups of her bra. She mauled Elidi's bosom, squeezing the flesh and tweaking her nipples which were already engorged and tender.

Elidi screamed into Celia's mouth as Celia mounted her and pressed her sodden panty-clad mound against Elidi's. Celia's black stockings whispered against Elidi's gossamer flesh-toned pantyhose, the satin and nylon of their panties caressed their sodden cuntal lips. They disengaged briefly to remove their panties and Elidi tried to remove her pantyhose but Celia prevented her. She interlocked her legs with Elidi and pressed her cunt against her and ground it in a circular pattern.

The translucent gusset of Elidi's pantyhose evoked scintillas of delight and both women moaned as they pressed their cunts together, writhing and grinding against each other. They both orgasmed; pawing at each other's breasts as they ground their sodden minges together.

Celia disentangled herself from Elidi whilst she was still in the throes of extremis and worked her tongue along Elidi's thighs until she reached her crotch and then she tore out the gusset of Elidi's pantyhose with her teeth and opened her coral-pink labia like the petals of flower. She lapped at the delicate pick lips which were engorged with lust and flicked the hood of Elidi's clitoris with the tip of her tongue and Elidi wrapped her fingers in Celia's scalp and pushed her face harder into her tingling sex. Elidi's orgasm had not yet subsided; instead it was building again into an earth-shattering crescendo.

Celia lapped at Elidi's clitoris and was able to free her hand and slide two fingers inside Elidi's sopping maw. She found Elidi's G-spot and worked it as she sucked and licked Elidi's clitoris. Her other hand was frantically rubbing her own sex invoking a second orgasm.

Elidi screamed as a tumultuous climax decimated her senses; her body shook with a paroxysm of pleasure that was close to sensory overload, she pushed Celia's face into her crotch and wrapped her legs around Celia's head to keep her there as she moaned and wailed like a slattern.

Celia could hardly breathe but the intensity of Elidi's orgasm triggered her own sexual apogee and she shuddered with the magnitude of it.

The fierceness of Elidi's climax was so immense that she nearly passed out; her breathing was deep and ragged. Slowly her orgasm began to dissipate and she opened her legs, freeing Celia from imprisonment and then she reached down and pulled Celia up her body so that Celia lay on top of her.

"I'm sorry," Elidi whispered.

Celia caressed Elidi's face and leaned in and kissed her gently.

"Sorry for what? For making me the happiest woman alive," Celia grinned down at Elidi.

Even with her ruined makeup Celia was a classic beauty.

"For nearly suffocating you," Elidi grinned sheepishly.

"Oh that's fine honey. I'm getting us both a glass of wine and when my cunt has sufficiently recovered we are swapping places," Celia grinned down at her lover.

Celia helped Elidi out of her bra and took off her high heels. She kicked off her own heels and stripped off her bra. Both women were naked except for their hosiery which they would leave on and would be tattered ruins by the next morning. As they lay side by side sipping icy cold Chablis, Elidi's long lean tanned frame contrasting with Celia's shorter curvy alabaster body, they enjoyed the silence as only two lovers who were deeply committed could.

*****

After being chained to the wall in the dungeon-like room Kimberly Edwards and Alisha Common were gagged, blindfolded, handcuffed and led to the room next door to the dungeon. They were thrown onto separate beds in a well-appointed bedroom but neither of them could see that, they could just feel the soft mattresses and smell the fresh bed linen on which they lay.

"Welcome to your new home ladies," the man who had been in the back of the van said.

The two young women floundered on their beds, squawking into their gags, struggling with their bonds.

The man strode over to Alisha and grabbed her by the crotch and squeezed. She wriggled like a hooked fish.

"Stop that or I'll squeeze harder," he growled.

Alisha lay still.

"Good girl," he sighed and eased his grip.

"You can't see it Kimberly but I've got Alisha by the cunt and I just hurt her. We don't want to hurt either of you; in fact we want you to be as comfortable as possible while you are here so as long as you both do as you are told and your mother behaves as directed, your stay here should not be intolerable."

"I'm shortly going to remove your bonds, gags and blindfolds and you will be free to do whatever you wish in the confines of these rooms. If you try to escape, which I warn you is impossible, you will get hurt. If you don't do what we tell you when we tell you, you will get hurt. If you make things hard for us we will make them very hard for you. Enjoy your little luxuries," the man said gruffly.

"Ok you first blondie," the man flicked open his pocket knife and cut through the cable ties on Kimberly's wrists and ankles.

He removed the gag from her mouth and the blindfold from her eyes and she rubbed at her wrists and ankles to get the circulation moving. She was virtually blinded by the fluorescent lights. The man went over to Alisha and performed the same tasks. Her vulva was sore from where the man had grabbed her.

"Get cleaned up ladies, you both stink. You'll find everything you need right here. We have hung your suit carriers up for you so can change into clean clothes. You will find some clean underwear in the drawers; you're going to be here a little while unfortunately," the man said and left the room, securely locking the door behind him.

Kimberly and Alisha found each other and hugged, clinging to each other as they sobbed away their initial torment and suffering which was immediately replaced by uncertainty, fear and apprehension.

"Why have they taken us?" Alisha finally asked when she was able to talk coherently.

"I don't think we have been taken by sexual psychopaths; if that was the case we would have been raped by now and I doubt our captors would be concerned about our wellbeing and comfort. The comment he made about my mother behaving as directed leads me to believe that we are being ransomed," Kimberly was smart and had an analytical brain.

"But I have no family Kimberly. Who will pay a ransom for me?" Alisha looked shocked.

"You're part of our family Alisha as far as I'm concerned, you know that. Anyway that's for Adele and Celia to deal with, we need to look after ourselves now," Kimberly comforted her best friend.

Kimberly took some time to take in their surroundings.

The room they were in was the equivalent of a reasonable quality motel room with the exception that there were no windows, only blank cinderblock walls and a formidable looking door which was solidly locked. The smell of fresh paint pervaded the room and the furniture and fittings appeared to be new. There were two double beds with side tables and lamps, a vanity table, a three piece lounge suite with a low table and the bare concrete floor was scattered with cheap throw rugs. There was even a flat-screen TV and a fully stocked refrigerator.

Kimberly opened a double wardrobe inside of which she found their garment carriers and gym bags. She rummaged through her gym bag and was not surprised to find that her cell phone and personal effects were missing.

The ensuite bathroom was well appointed with a shower stall, two sinks and a clean toilet. The bath towels, hand towels and face washers appeared to be fresh out of their wrappers. There was an adequate supply of toiletries and two bathrobes hung on hooks behind the door.

"Hey Kimberly, check this out!" Alisha called from the bedroom and Kimberly joined her at the vanity table.

The table was stocked with cosmetics and ladies essentials. There were two drawers on either side of the table stocked with underwear and lingerie.

Both women frowned at each other.

"This to me seems like good news and bad news. The good news is we are going to be well looked after. The bad news is it looks like we might be here for a while," Kimberly said sagely.

"Well there is nothing we can do for now so I'm taking a shower," the ever pragmatic Kimberly said.

"Let me pee first and I'll turn on the TV and see if there is any news," Alisha said.

"We're going to be ok Alisha. We're going to get through this," Kimberly hugged her friend again briefly before she went to pee.

Neither of the girls had noticed the pinhole cameras hidden in the walls and ceilings of the bedroom and the bathroom.

*****

Adele watched the blood drain from Celia's face when she told her about the girls abduction and the video message she had received from the kidnappers.

Celia, like Adele, was calm in a crisis but the thought of Kimberly and Alisha being chained in a dungeon and held by two psychopaths was terrifying.

"Look Celia... this is what I know. We can't go to the authorities, they are obviously tech savvy so let's assume for now that they are monitoring our phones and devices and may even have someone watching us. It's clearly a kidnap for ransom, they made it clear they want money," Adele held Celia's hand in hers and could feel it shaking.

"They said they are reasonable people and I was to tell you and whoever we need to, so long as we trust them not to go to the police. They also said that we are going to need some help to get what they want and we are to do whatever we have to do to meet their demands and keep Kimberly and Alisha safe," Adele explained.

Celia was silent. She was dealing with the initial shock and grief. She knew that allowing her anguish and heartbreak to control her emotions would serve no purpose. Celia took her sorrow and rage and forged them into resolve. Adele watched her wife as these emotions played out across her face.

"We need to think clearly about this Adele. You're certain they have been abducted? You've called them? It's not some elaborate hoax?" Celia was clutching at straws and she knew it.

"They held a copy of today's LA times in front of the camera," Adele replied.

"So who do we trust?" Celia took a legal pad and pen from Adele's desk.

"We need IT Guy, you know, Steven Baker," Celia wrote on the pad.

"What about Michelle?" Celia looked up at Adele.

"I trust her but we need someone in this law firm who is not affected by this. We have to go on as if it's business as usual. You need Michelle with a clear head for the Brindle case," Adele said after some thought.

"I've got Sandra Cochran second chairing the Palmer case with me so we won't tell her either," Adele added.

"Do we go to professionals? You know; KFR experts outside of law enforcement? Will the kidnappers know?" Celia chewed on the end of the pen.

"I honestly don't know. I think we get Steven Baker in here asap and find out how deep into our systems these guys are," Adele said decisively and Celia nodded her head in agreement.

Celia called Steven Baker who was in his car on his way to work and told him to get to the office as soon as possible whilst Adele had a quick meeting with Sandra Cochran, the firm's associate and her second chair on the sexual assault case. She gave Sandra instructions and told her that she would be in conference until late afternoon. She reassured Sandra that they were well prepared for the case and gave her a 'to-do' list to keep her busy.