All Comments on 'Caught with Her Vibrator'

by niftywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot as fuck. Wish my wife would do this to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Can Relate!!

Loved this story, I am kind of in the same boat. My wife and I have been happily married for 20 years but her sex drive and interest does not match mine. I think over the years I needed kinker and kinker things to get me off, maybe I bore easily lol.

Anyways I have taken to watching bi, cuckold or sissy porn lately. I am very straight looking and acting and have a very blue collar job in the trades. But sometimes I like to fuck my ass with my wifes vibrator or dildo. I have also put on my wifes panties and lingerie at times. I also am in bed before my wife as she gets into binging different shows on Netflix. I have had the exact experience of cumming in my underwear, as my wife walks in the bedroom to get ready for bed. A very strange but very amazing orgasm, trying to stop it and not show its happening.

My wife doesn't know about my sissy side but she does talk about her being gangbanged and me watching etc. I've also gone down on her after I came and she loved that. She also toys with her bullet vib at the entrance of my tight ass. So she nows I'm kinky.

She doesn't know I love to make myself cum hands free from fucking my ass with her rabbit vibrator. Or her suction cup 8" life like dildo. Which I can also now deepthroat. Sometimes when she's away for the day I get very naughty. Or the kinkest I get is if I am out of town on business. Only a few times a year but that's when I really let the sissy in me come out. I play all night, and the last time is when I had my first true sissygasm it seemed like it lasted forever and I felt like I blacked out. I couldn't move for like 15min. I can't describe it, it was sureal. Fantasizing I was being gangbanged. No distractions, my head was totally there. I never touched my dick the whole night. It was a total all over body orgasm and only from the right position and rhythm ass fucking I was giving myself. Also letting my mind relax and feel it.

Anyways would love to hear from other long time husbands and there secret kinks.

Loved your story...especially the ending... the perfect relationship!

MoongliderMoongliderover 1 year ago

Amazingly hot story... followed by a surprisingly tender ending. Very nice!

Mark_MichiganMark_Michiganabout 1 year ago

Every man has these thoughts, it's just who goes through with them and who gets caught. Very enjoyable story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Second part plz

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userniftywriter@niftywriter
My friends would never guess I’d be writing stories like this… well, maybe a few of them… and a cousin? Anyway, my stories have a little bit of truth to them and a lot more desire/fantasy. Some have more truth than others. I write for several reasons. Mainly I write because ...